Welcome to Gaia! ::

The School of Dedicated Roleplayers [closed]

Back to Guilds

A general roleplay guild with emphasis on improving RPers. 

Tags: Roleplaying, Tutoring, School, School of Dedicated Role Players, RPing 

Reply The School of Dedicated Role Players
Divided we Fall | O/A | Fantasy/Sci-Fi Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 ... 13 14 15 16 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

The Punchline is Lesbian

Quotable Lunatic

PostPosted: Fri Apr 11, 2014 12:11 pm
User Image
mitt 'ratman' merranos x x x x x
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
x x x x x"Ain't that just xx a kick in th'head? "

"Santo Domingo"xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

"T'good company," Mitt said and raised his glass to a cheer. "And new friendships," he added with another toothy grin, and downed another drink. Yet another flash of pain that he managed to mask it under a cough, pretending it was from the cigarette. He leaned back in his chair a bit, moving his feet in to a new position, feeling his muscles already getting strained from the position. Had he been a different man, he'd have been jealous of Rena and Thomas and their nice, sophisticated augmentations. They probably had none of his side effects. Must be nice. Mitt had slowly started forgetting what not being in pain felt like. It was fine though. It was what it was and wishing for a different life wouldn't make his current problems go away.

"Beer's real good here, I know th'owner 'n he buys it from a local brewery," he mused, letting the cigarette hang from the corner of his mouth. He folded his arms behind his head, ruffling his matted and striped hair. After a while he pulled out his package of cigarettes and held it out to the other two.

"Well pardon me, y'all. Here I am, not sharin'," he grinned. "Y'want one? It ain't cigarettes, if y'catch my drift."
                                                    ""

Dokuro Togiretogire

I--LiveWire--I

PostPosted: Fri Apr 11, 2014 3:57 pm
╃Ѯӷᾇҝᾇΐ ɀᾇӷȡΐҝ╄
ϯђҙ Crΐɯȿϕᾗ Sђᾇȡϕψ

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Erakai let out a maniacal cackle as the boy stopped and many of his daggers hit him, not even caring about the jet of flames this time. Even when one of them singed his neck he simply kept laughing. It was simply too much fun playing mind games with this boy! The shadows whispered to him, urging him on, and he wondered for a moment at what else he might be able to make this boy do.. But suddenly the area was flooded with pure light and he saw men dropping down from a nigh silent copter. A copter? How had he not sensed that?!! Now he was more than angry.. And even more than that.... The shadows dispersed with the light and he let out a sudden eerie, inhuman screech. "Noooo!!! My shadows!!! My shadows!! You will all die for this! Die!!" he screamed and suddenly he was back on his feet, the crazed anger overflowing all capacity for other emotions pr sensations. Though he limped badly, he felt no pain from his leg and simply went straight for the new attackers, pulling out his trusty old daggers. They would have to do, even if these new men were fire users as well. It didn't matter anymore.. His beloved shodows were gone, stolen from him. He would be ready for these men.. Eyes glowing a crimson red like the blood he so craved and hated, he charged at them with a battle cry equally inhuman and went for the lead man's throat.

((OOC: Sorry so short ;.;''' ))
I--LiveWire--I

goddess_of_the_night13

I--LiveWire--I

Merry Hoarder

PostPosted: Fri Apr 11, 2014 4:30 pm
Xieno Forlac

User Image
I got it!

Xieno felt his pin clear of the strange pressure and the scene before him changed as the light stole the targets shadows. Though his mind was now free of whispers it was quickly clouded by the sudden flood of pain he hadn't been able to register before. Sliding backwards into a kneeling position he wrapped his responding arm around his bleeding stomach as he watched the enemy rush the three other members of his unit. A small smirk came to his pain wracked face. This unit had been chosen specifically to take down this guy. So with no shadows and already injured, he stood no chance of escape.

The man in the lead was quick to bring up his short sword up to block the daggers from reaching their intended target. The other two moved to the sides to flank their opponent. With practiced speed and efficiently they worked like a team. The one on the right slid to a stop and in a flurry of hand motions the light seemed to jump from the ground and form cords of light that reached to grab and wrap around any part of Erakai they could. While the one on left pulled a tranq gun firing several shots. The only gap in the attack was from the back with was supposed to be Xieno's position. But the remaining three had managed to even make that route difficult to slip through.

Oh, did you want something other than ashes?

goddess_of_the_night13

PostPosted: Fri Apr 11, 2014 5:07 pm
╃Ѯӷᾇҝᾇΐ ɀᾇӷȡΐҝ╄
ϯђҙ Crΐɯȿϕᾗ Sђᾇȡϕψ

The blocked attack was but another vex to Erakai and he growled deep in his throat. He pushed hard against the blade blocking his own but to no avail. He had used too much energy already... Curse that stupid boy! He was a decoy! A mere plaything to waste his energy on until the real attack came! Why? Why were these men doing this? What was their point? Had they ganged up on him because he had killed someone they knew? Why else would they be attacking him? He had no idea but he also had no intention of loosing.. However, when the light literally took a hold of him, he screamed. It burned even more than the fire and he nearly dropped his daggers. The shots fired at him were strange and he realized after a second that it was some kind of tranquilizer. "NO! No no no no no!!!" he screamed, struggling against the light. With a last burst of energy he pulled free, shoving the two men away at his sides and actually taking his head to the head of the other one. Then he retreated a couple of steps before turning around and running. Between the limp and the quickly darkening world though, he didn't even make it to the shadows. He stumbled, fell, and tried crawling the rest of the way. "My... my shadows..... No.... Er......a....be-...." I've failed you... The last thing he remembered was a picture of his sister before the entire world went black.

I--LiveWire--I

goddess_of_the_night13

I--LiveWire--I

Merry Hoarder

PostPosted: Fri Apr 11, 2014 6:14 pm
Xieno Forlac

User Image
I got it!

The three men hadn't expected the sudden and final attack of their target and managed to get knocked back. The two on the sides took several steps back before catching their balance again. The word wielder cursed and grunted as he collided heads with the desperate boy. The three recovered swiftly and where on him as he stumbled and crashed to the grass. As the tranquilizer took his consciousness the trio laid their hands on him. Pulling his body up they acted swiftly, shackling his wrists and legs before hauling him over to the copter that now hovered mere feet from the ground. Once they secured him in the prepped light cell that dispelled all shadows, they returned to fetch the badly injured Xieno. Xieno vision was blurry and he was on the verge of unconsciousness himself as his team mates effortlessly scooped him up and carried him out. The last thing he remembered before passing out was seeing the stern look on his commander's face tinged with worry.

Oh, did you want something other than ashes?

goddess_of_the_night13

PostPosted: Fri Apr 11, 2014 7:55 pm
User Image

r. on umen

Dr. Lumen had received his newest subject seven hours ago. The target that had intriguing abilities that temped him to dissect and study to find out what Clevor's scientists had done to him to archive such results. His need for blood in order to sustain himself was particularly interesting to him. But his orders did not include his extensive research. So he would have to make due with what he could glean without destroying the boy.
Having already treated and bandaged his wounds and taken several dna and blood samples he stood in front of the well lit containment unit. He watched the subject now due to wake any minute now with arms crossed casually and goggles over his eyes. The subject wore the standard light t-shirt and lightweight stretchy waist pants, both white. His clothes and weapons having been removed upon his arrival, now being stored elsewhere. He bore thin metal bands around his wrists and ankles that if activated would pull together and bind his movements. The only thing separating the subject from Von was the pale blue energy barrier.

"All is fair in love, war, and science!"

goddess_of_the_night13

I--LiveWire--I

Merry Hoarder

Dokuro Togiretogire

Original Sex Symbol

PostPosted: Sat Apr 12, 2014 2:49 am
Thomas Greymane | Gigmore | Dokuro Togiretogire

Thomas Greymane
Captain "Look into the shadows, I'll be there" Grey fox

User Image
Current mission
None
Mood
Pleased

Thomas raised his glass into the cheer and smiled but it faded as he added to the cheer. "For Peace." It was his most inner desire and wish. For that reason he was who he was and did what he did. Yet as the beer was greedily drunk from his glass the smile came back. By leaning backwards he moved his attention to Rena. "So I did but still you did follow me in here, did you not?" The mood in the bar and company truly enlightened his own happiness. The wooden table gave that nice smell of oak and the leather cushions on the seat just gave it that extra vintage feeling. The TV buzzed in a corner and the silent conversations around them gave a nice humming sound. Thomas winked in another beer as the second was coming to an end.

He nodded as Mitt spoke and gave hmm sound to show that he was listening to him. "I believed he owned the brewery all together. Seems I was wrong. Yet no matter the drinks are still the best." The new glass came in, Thomas could see the small pearls of condensed water on the outside. That's how you know it was cold even before it hit your lips. Then Mitt from across the table brought up his cigarettes and told both Thomas and Rena was it was. With a gentle smile Thomas shook his head towards the offer. "No thank you. I only smoke when I come home and when we can live without threat of the south and north."

The Punchline is Lesbian

I--LiveWire--I

PostPosted: Sat Apr 12, 2014 11:43 am
⋰⋰⋰⋰⋰⋰⋰⋰⋰⋰⋰⋰⋰⋰⋰
Rena Crean

⋱⋱⋱⋱⋱⋱⋱⋱⋱⋱⋱⋱⋱⋱⋱

User Image

Rena laughed and raised her glass to the cheer. "To friends and peace!" Clinking her glass with the others she downed her drink. It was good to relax among friends, both old and new. Rena's green eyes flashed with concern as Mitt coughed and shifted position. She could have sworn she had seen the slightest hint of pain. Then again maybe it was just the cigarettes so she left it alone.
At Mitt's offer she raised a hand as she politely refuses. "No thanks Mittt, I don't smoke." She smiled and picked up the new frothy glass of beer as it was slid in front of her. "But I'll take more of this fine ale." Her tail swished under the table as she emptied the mug. Setting it down she signaled for another, planning to take full advantage of Thomas's offer.

⋰⋰⋰⋰ "I'll be there in a flash!" ⋰⋰⋰⋰

Dokuro Togiretogire

The Punchline is Lesbian

I--LiveWire--I

Merry Hoarder

goddess_of_the_night13

PostPosted: Sat Apr 12, 2014 2:45 pm
╃Ѯӷᾇҝᾇΐ ɀᾇӷȡΐҝ╄
ϯђҙ Crΐɯȿϕᾗ Sђᾇȡϕψ

After a while, dreams and memories flooded Erakai's mind until they all blended together and he could not tell the difference. There was his sister, tall and proud, taking out their dreadful father. There he was, giving himself over to experimentation. No.. They were taking him.. But there was his sister again, rescuing him. Then she was out on the battlefield, bleeding and dying, at which part he nearly whimpered, thinking again that he had failed her. Again? When had he failed her already? Why was everything so bright on the other side of his closed eyelids? Bright? Oh no. Oh no no no. He hated bright. But why was that again? He moaned quietly, reaching out for his shadows. His shadows.. Bright.. Gone.. Failed... Everything rushed back to him and his eyes snapped open only to shut again against the blinding light. He had been so used to darkness that really much of any light could nearly blind him. He remembered that flood of light and how it had been so difficult to see the men. The men who had attacked him and had probably placed him in this place of light... He forced his eyes open again to find a man standing not too far away in a lab coat and goggles covering his eyes. A.. A lab coat!!? Erakai was totally still, his now rather dull crimson eyes focused on the scientist. "So... Why am I still alive hm? Why have you yet to tear me apart? I'm just another Experiment right?" he said, cocking his head to the side with a little insane smirk. He hated scientist most of all, right under Clevor himself. He reached desperately for the shadows around the man, to whisper into them his release, but he could not reach them. Anger rose up in him again and the smile vanished as he bared his teeth, fangs ever so slightly exposed. "What do you want from me?!! Give me back my shadows! Let me out of here and I'll drain you!" he suddenly burst out. He could not stand labs and he rushed towards the man, not bothering about any consequences. He was still alive so he still had his purpose. He had not failed yet..

I--LiveWire--I

PostPosted: Sat Apr 12, 2014 3:51 pm
User Image

r. on umen

Dr. Lumen didn't so much as flinch as the subject snapped awake. He watched the reactions, his eyes particularly show wonderful emotion. He didn't respond to his first question as his keen eye watched him fail to connect with his precious shadows, resulting in a rise of anger. A slight smile turned the edge of his mouth up. This one had a lot of spunk for being wounded, and ultimately powerless.
The subject shouted and suddenly rushed at him, headless to the barrier that stood between them. Not moving an inch Dr. Lumen let the barrier do its job. On collision it stood firm like a solid wall, delivering a moderate electric shock through his body on contact.
"Calm down, dear boy, you will only hurt yourself." He paused to use both his hands to push his goggles from his deep blue eyes onto his forehead. "How about we start over and I will answer your questions. I am Dr. Lumen, welcome to the Riven Labratory." He said with a calm, rational tone.

goddess_of_the_night13

I--LiveWire--I

Merry Hoarder

goddess_of_the_night13

PostPosted: Sat Apr 12, 2014 6:51 pm
╃Ѯӷᾇҝᾇΐ ɀᾇӷȡΐҝ╄
ϯђҙ Crΐɯȿϕᾗ Sђᾇȡϕψ

Erakai hated how calmly the man stood there as he rushed him, hated the cool countenance of him. Even before knowing him at all, he simply hated him. Well.. he hated all people. But that was besides the point. Before he could reach the man though he ran straight smack into something that he saw too late. A barrier.. Of course. Why not? What else would they have in these hell holes? He felt a jolt go through his body and suddenly pain rushed to his mind from his leg and as he stumbled backwards from the barrier. It nearly buckled and he had to catch himself on the wall. He did notice however that it felt substantially better. He did not care though, even if this man had been the one to help him. He hissed, full of hatred like venom, baring his fangs in a threat. And then the man spoke. Erakai hated him even more. Staring into those deep blue eyes with his ever duller crimson ones, he desperately reached for the shadows again but the light separated him from them entirely. Never had he been so trapped. He listened with loathing, breathing a little heavily from pain, a little bit of panic from being separated from his shadows, and anger. Riven?! Why the heck was he in Riven? That was Queen Arianna's... "Don't you ever... call me 'dear boy' again." he nearly spat as soon as the man was finished. Dr. Lumen apparently. "And look here Doctor Lumen.. I don't know what you want from me but if I'm in Arianna's hands then I can only assume one of a few things. And let me make it clear. I don't work for Clevor. if you would care to look at my victims you will note that they range from all over. Most civilian, some military quite by accident or boredom. And I don't work for anyone. Ever. Oh.. And you can't keep me in here forever.." he said, the crazed smirk returning. Oh and when he got out... The havoc he would wreak and the vengeance he would obtain... Everyone who had ever touched him there would be without a single drop of blood. "Now.. I ask again.. What do you want with me?"

I--LiveWire--I

PostPosted: Sat Apr 12, 2014 7:59 pm
User Image

r. on umen

Clearly the subject didn't like him, possibly all scientists. Which was a common trait of those that have suffered at the hands of Clevor's scientists. Granted, Von was known to step out of bounds now and again but he at least had respect for human life and the wishes of those he worked with. Not that he expected anyone to care how he differed from others. The subject hissed and bared his fangs threateningly like a cornered animal. Von could see the panic in his eyes, like so many before him tossed into a life with powers you did not ask for. He held the gaze of the subject as he spat out never to call him dear boy again. Then followed it up with a mouthful that almost seemed as though he was trying to explain his way out of a crime. As the subject spoke he remained calm and his expression changed little as he waited for him stop long enough to get a word in. Once he ended with a demanding question Von replied in the same manner as he had before. "Would you rather I call you subject 4909-S? Or do you have a proper name, by which you would like to be addressed?" He asked as if nothing had been said since the subject told him not to call him 'dear boy'. He had head all that had said, and would get around to answering his questions in due time, but Dr. Lumen was in control here so the conversation would take pace and route he wanted. Anyway, he hoped that he could get the subject to calm down if only a little. To be honest he would like to quell a bit of the vengeful blood lust he glimpsed in the subject's eyes. Though he wasn't sure if he would be able to talk enough sense into the subject to avoid the less nice means of finishing his assignment. In the end though it would be up to the subject the method he took to achieve it.

goddess_of_the_night13

I--LiveWire--I

Merry Hoarder

goddess_of_the_night13

PostPosted: Sat Apr 12, 2014 8:38 pm
╃Ѯӷᾇҝᾇΐ ɀᾇӷȡΐҝ╄
ϯђҙ Crΐɯȿϕᾗ Sђᾇȡϕψ

Again, Erakai found himself hating the calmness of this man, this.. this.. doctor.. It irked him even further as Dr. Lumen asked another question rather than answering his like he had said he would. Typical. Another liar. But then again, what else was one to expect from a scientist? It made him angry beyond belief. He wanted his answers and he wanted them now. How dare this man think he was in such control? Erakai would break out of there and he would show this scientist just who was really in control here.. One last time he tried for the shadows but he couldn't even hear them, let alone whisper to them. He nearly cringed at the subject name, which only increased his hatred for this man and all other people even further. "Is that how you all think of us? Just Experiments with numbers? All of you! Every last blasted person!" he said, his voice a growl. People hated the Experiments, feared them even. Just as Erakai hated them all. And yes, that included himself. The only reason he hadn't let the shadows smother him was because of his sister. It was all for her. Everything he did. He hoped that she was proud of him wherever she was.. The thought of his sister brought up an image of her, one that always seemed to soothe him. "Erakai" he finally said after a moment. "Now. I repeat my question a third time. What. Do. You. Want. From. Me?"

I--LiveWire--I

PostPosted: Sat Apr 12, 2014 9:44 pm
User Image

r. on umen

Dr. Lumen's eyes softened at the seething growl of the subject, the first sign of emotion from him since the beginning. The numbers where just part of the system every person that came through the labs was assigned one. Von could not speak for others, but he preferred to use names over numbers. Numbers made it too easy to forget they where still human. But he did not feel the need to jump on correction as it would make no difference in the opinion of this man.
At that point he hadn't expected to get a name from him, but he was pleasantly surprised when he got a response. He seemed to have calmed somewhat as well, though the reason Von did not know. "Erakai." He repeats the name with a faint smile, happy to have a name for the formerly unknown man. Finally he chose to more forward into the discussion as to why he was here. Putting on his calm, more serious face he met the dull red eyes of Erakai and replied. "I'll put it simply, Queen Arianna seeks the use of your 'abilites'. The skills you have are valuable to gain the upper hand on Clevor's armies." Dr. Lumen didn't sugar coat it and just put it out their. At this point how he continued the approach would be how he reacted to this knowledge.

goddess_of_the_night13

I--LiveWire--I

Merry Hoarder

goddess_of_the_night13

PostPosted: Sat Apr 12, 2014 10:12 pm
╃Ѯӷᾇҝᾇΐ ɀᾇӷȡΐҝ╄
ϯђҙ Crΐɯȿϕᾗ Sђᾇȡϕψ

The softening eyes and faint smile were not what Erakai had expected of this Dr. Lumen and it confused him. No one ever smiled at him. Ever. Not since.. The memory that was about to unfold in his mind was quickly shut back into its nice, dark, little place. Not even his sister had smiled at him before she had run off. It had only been her... No. Don't think about it. Never think about it. You never, never think about it. He repeated that in his head until it went away entirely, securely locked in the back of his mind. However, he found it a little more difficult without the whispers of shadows to distract him. Soon enough though, he forgot what he was even thinking about. Oh yes.. The good doctor and his new bit of information. And by new, that meant information he had already guessed. He smirked and stared right back at Dr. Lumen. "Did you not hear me? I said I don't work for anyone. What makes you think that I would ever work for her royal highness hm? Are you all delusional? And they said that I was mad." he said then threw his head back and gave a laugh that sent chills down spines. Insanity was clear in both in the laugh and in his eyes as he looked back to Dr. Lumen. "Arianna wants my shadows? Well.. She can't have them. They're mine! They belong to me! My lovely lovely shadows. All mine to use. All mine to bend and twist and speak." he said with another spine-tingling cackle. He walked right up to the barrier, stopping just short of touching it. "Just remember that doctor Lumen. Remember that when I get out of here."

I--LiveWire--I

The School of Dedicated Role Players

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 ... 13 14 15 16 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces