Welcome to Gaia! ::

The School of Dedicated Roleplayers [closed]

Back to Guilds

A general roleplay guild with emphasis on improving RPers. 

Tags: Roleplaying, Tutoring, School, School of Dedicated Role Players, RPing 

Reply The School of Dedicated Role Players
Divided we Fall | OOC Thread Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Lady Mae Lou

Devoted Fatcat

7,700 Points
  • Married 100
  • Marathon 300
  • Super Tipsy 200
PostPosted: Sat Apr 12, 2014 10:57 am
I--LiveWire--I

I'm totally down for that. <3 I fresh relationship sounds good.
She could have been doing well with her missions and caught Clevor's eye and been promoted in a sort to be Kale's to protégé to further her abilities to the level he expects of all those in his personal guards/army.
Kale hasn't gotten any action yet, so I see him being in Etalos like usual when he is not out on a mission. But, he can be wherever and I can come up with a reason why he would be there. x3

Sounds great!
I'd like to finish up my profile this week.
So I'll shoot it to you and I can make any adjustments from there!

PostPosted: Sat Apr 12, 2014 11:46 am
Sounds cool to me. x3  

I--LiveWire--I

Merry Hoarder

goddess_of_the_night13

PostPosted: Sat Apr 12, 2014 7:01 pm
I--LiveWire--I
goddess_of_the_night13
I--LiveWire--I

Uggghhhh I'm sucking so bad!!! I do so apologize for the quality of my posts ;.;'''''' I hope what I did works for you. You can do whatever you want with him while he's out but I wouldn't let him anywhere near a shadow or they might heal him xp Have fun taking him to Queen Arianna!~ Oh, and after such a severe fight and I presume what is going to be some prolonged exposure to light, he will be needing some blood if that helps at all~

You're perfectly fine. x3
I'm gonna have him be loaded up and then time skip and introduce my scientist guy were Eraki wakes up in Riven's lab. So there will be two posts, I will quote you in both. ^^

You think so? I think I'm sucking quite a bit x.e
Thank you for the quotes~ I need them xD And yay for scientists!~ Erakai doesn't like them.. at all xD But I'm sure you've seen this by now haha. He just doesn't like them for what they did to him. So he assumes they are all alike and doing tests and experiments that they shouldn't and against the person's will. Doesn't help that he already took samples xD

PostPosted: Sat Apr 12, 2014 8:10 pm
goddess_of_the_night13
I--LiveWire--I
goddess_of_the_night13
I--LiveWire--I

Uggghhhh I'm sucking so bad!!! I do so apologize for the quality of my posts ;.;'''''' I hope what I did works for you. You can do whatever you want with him while he's out but I wouldn't let him anywhere near a shadow or they might heal him xp Have fun taking him to Queen Arianna!~ Oh, and after such a severe fight and I presume what is going to be some prolonged exposure to light, he will be needing some blood if that helps at all~

I'm gonna have him be loaded up and then time skip and introduce my scientist guy were Eraki wakes up in Riven's lab. So there will be two posts, I will quote you in both. ^^

Thank you for the quotes~ I need them xD And yay for scientists!~ Erakai doesn't like them.. at all xD But I'm sure you've seen this by now haha. He just doesn't like them for what they did to him. So he assumes they are all alike and doing tests and experiments that they shouldn't and against the person's will. Doesn't help that he already took samples xD

lol xD Sall~ good.
No prob. they help me too.
I noticed, but Von isn't easily phased. x3 He's not a perfect person but compared to most Clevor's scientists he's an angel. lol The samples he took where simply routine, non-invasive for the system. Though, he still took them without asking.  

I--LiveWire--I

Merry Hoarder

goddess_of_the_night13

PostPosted: Sat Apr 12, 2014 8:43 pm
I--LiveWire--I
goddess_of_the_night13
I--LiveWire--I
goddess_of_the_night13
I--LiveWire--I

lol xD Sall~ good.
No prob. they help me too.
I noticed, but Von isn't easily phased. x3 He's not a perfect person but compared to most Clevor's scientists he's an angel. lol The samples he took where simply routine, non-invasive for the system. Though, he still took them without asking.

I really don't like my last one but it was all I could come up with v.v''''''
I noticed that as well xD Haha well angel or no, Erakai still hates him just for... well.. pretty much for being alive xD He's a little twisted that way xp
Precisely why it would severely tick Erakai off if he knew about the samples ;p He doesn't care what they were for. They were just another action by a most hated scientist. Particularly an action where they touched him.

PostPosted: Sat Apr 12, 2014 9:47 pm
goddess_of_the_night13

I noticed that as well xD Haha well angel or no, Erakai still hates him just for... well.. pretty much for being alive xD He's a little twisted that way xp
Precisely why it would severely tick Erakai off if he knew about the samples ;p He doesn't care what they were for. They were just another action by a most hated scientist. Particularly an action where they touched him.

xD deep seated hatred and notions don't easily go away, especially when no real effort is made to rectify them.
I guess he should avoid telling him then. lol xD  

I--LiveWire--I

Merry Hoarder

goddess_of_the_night13

PostPosted: Sat Apr 12, 2014 10:14 pm
I--LiveWire--I
goddess_of_the_night13

xD deep seated hatred and notions don't easily go away, especially when no real effort is made to rectify them.
I guess he should avoid telling him then. lol xD

Haha yep and his are pretty deep considering his whole life xD No one has told him some people are good yet xp
Pfftt Yea you probably should xp He wouldn't like it at all

PostPosted: Sun Apr 13, 2014 5:36 pm
goddess_of_the_night13

I feel so bad for Erakai. Tough guy reduced to screaming and thrashing in panic... Poor guy, even has Von feeling guilty.  

I--LiveWire--I

Merry Hoarder

goddess_of_the_night13

PostPosted: Sun Apr 13, 2014 5:53 pm
I--LiveWire--I
goddess_of_the_night13

I feel so bad for Erakai. Tough guy reduced to screaming and thrashing in panic... Poor guy, even has Von feeling guilty.

Haha yes but isn't character torture so much fun? x3 Sorry, I'm a strange one xwe'' But yay I even made Mr. Unfazed feel bad xp  
PostPosted: Sun Apr 13, 2014 5:59 pm
goddess_of_the_night13
I--LiveWire--I
goddess_of_the_night13

Haha yes but isn't character torture so much fun? x3 Sorry, I'm a strange one xwe'' But yay I even made Mr. Unfazed feel bad xp

lol xD Indeed~
He does have a continence, he's just been a bit desensitized by years of this line of work, especially with war times.  

I--LiveWire--I

Merry Hoarder

goddess_of_the_night13

PostPosted: Sun Apr 13, 2014 6:05 pm
I--LiveWire--I
goddess_of_the_night13
I--LiveWire--I
goddess_of_the_night13

lol xD Indeed~
He does have a continence, he's just been a bit desensitized by years of this line of work, especially with war times.

haha I figured he does and that's what happened. It just makes you feel kinda good to twist a desensitized heart or two and degrade the once proud into a crazed, panicked mess xD Oooo I sound bad xwe''' I'm replying currently~ Just "going to bed" (aka: going into my room and sneaking onto the computer for a few more hours xp )  
PostPosted: Sun Apr 13, 2014 6:16 pm
goddess_of_the_night13
I--LiveWire--I
goddess_of_the_night13
I--LiveWire--I
goddess_of_the_night13

lol xD Indeed~

haha I figured he does and that's what happened. It just makes you feel kinda good to twist a desensitized heart or two and degrade the once proud into a crazed, panicked mess xD Oooo I sound bad xwe''' I'm replying currently~ Just "going to bed" (aka: going into my room and sneaking onto the computer for a few more hours xp )

>D Its fun to push characters into awkward/ uncomfortable situations and have fun seeing how the change, grow, degrade in response.
Yay~ more replies! <33  

I--LiveWire--I

Merry Hoarder

goddess_of_the_night13

PostPosted: Sun Apr 13, 2014 6:20 pm
I--LiveWire--I
goddess_of_the_night13
I--LiveWire--I
goddess_of_the_night13
I--LiveWire--I
goddess_of_the_night13

lol xD Indeed~

>D Its fun to push characters into awkward/ uncomfortable situations and have fun seeing how the change, grow, degrade in response.
Yay~ more replies! <33

Hehehe~ Good so it is fun and I'm not as crazy as I think xD Though I think we established this already xp
Heh, not sure why you're so excited about my reply. So far it's sucking v.v''' So don't get your hopes up too far. And I'm sorry if it's short.. Not too much to do here in this one.

PostPosted: Sun Apr 13, 2014 6:27 pm
goddess_of_the_night13

Hehehe~ Good so it is fun and I'm not as crazy as I think xD Though I think we established this already xp
Heh, not sure why you're so excited about my reply. So far it's sucking v.v''' So don't get your hopes up too far. And I'm sorry if it's short.. Not too much to do here in this one.

^w^
Cause I'm having fun with them, that's why~  

I--LiveWire--I

Merry Hoarder

goddess_of_the_night13

PostPosted: Sun Apr 13, 2014 6:48 pm
I--LiveWire--I
goddess_of_the_night13

^w^
Cause I'm having fun with them, that's why~

Ahaha, you're actually having fun with this crap I'm giving you? xD  
The School of Dedicated Role Players

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out