Welcome to Gaia! ::

.:. Shadows of Africa - Moving! .:.

Back to Guilds

Reply [OOC] Plot Recruitment Threads [OOC]
Puh's super shiny lion plot thread! Flings, Mates, JRPS?! Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Tanakako

Allied Recalibrator

PostPosted: Wed Nov 05, 2014 3:08 am
Cassiopea could go see her sister in the swampies? If she's possibly still looking for a pride to join.  
PostPosted: Sun Nov 09, 2014 10:03 pm
Are we still on for Gopala to fling with Vigo? His rps are now spoken for, but I can work on more, slowly, if you are still interested? I'm definitely still interested! He wants aaaaaaall the cubs to bring back to K'A.  

Talencia

Blessed Friend

Dulcea

PostPosted: Tue Dec 02, 2014 4:26 pm
Would you consider Eshan as a possible mate for Baako? He's a member of the Earth clan who joined in the last festival but he hasn't had much exposure to the pride yet.

He's also had quite a rough life. His mother was an elderly lioness who was already deep into cognitive dysfunction by the time he was born. He was raised by a cheetah who took his mother in in the Intaba, but didn't feel accepted there because his coat is opposite what the pride valued. He stayed because as he got older he became his mother's caretaker. Ultimately he feels responsible for his her death for abandoning her after she nearly killed him. He carries a lot of guilt and is wary about getting close to anyone because he's afraid he'll fail them too.

What he doesn't know just yet is that his mother is ascended, and will be coming to visit him in the future.  
PostPosted: Tue Dec 02, 2014 4:31 pm
PSST THE AMAZONS ARE GOING TO REBAND (Truth has permission and is working out backend) so her sister will be there is she wants to stay. ouo  

Eos Galvus

Shadowy Celebrant

TheWishling

Feral Phantom

12,375 Points
  • Elysium's Gatekeeper 100
  • Battle: Rogue 100
  • Generous 100
PostPosted: Fri Dec 05, 2014 9:22 am
Well, I need some more RP for Anayejua, and if you'd like, I'd love for Siuji to get some RP with her mother, crazy as the femme is. She's now with the new Demon Pride, but we could still do something with her wandering. :3  
PostPosted: Mon Dec 08, 2014 6:53 am
For CYPRINNUS. I have Kuzaliwa'Jpi.
User Image
She is connected to several families in the firekin so Im looking for a rogue-born mate for her...
- One of a litter of 13 cubs, Kuza is a well adjusted lioness, and is devoted to her family and the pride. While she has a natural kindness she is also a full Firekin and proud of her pride. A natural warrior she tempers strength with patience and violence with honor. She would never beat up someone weaker than her, though if a lion was being unruly, she would step forwards and stop them with a swift paw swipe. In balance, she will defend those that need aid against a bully and is certainly not above 'paying back' the bully's actions to themselves. She can be hot headed at times but has a good heart

-----
For MLIMA
I have a girl in the Jahy Sarlarin (Burkuteshti) that is in dire need of a mate. He is so pretty and natural, which is what the pride favours, and she is my darling.
'Izzah bint Rukan
Personality blurb: As with the rest of the pride, this female is tough both inside and out, with a lifetime's experience in warfare. No longer a young female but not yet old, she is at the height of her skill and prowess. Yet this hard life has changed her, left its mark on more than just her fur. The constant fighting has left her wary of strangers, her attitude gruff and no-nonsense both on and off the battle field. She pushes herself hard and expects the same from everyone else in the pride, it is not favoritism, just simply their way of life. She is looking for a mate not for the romance of love, but for the long term companionship. She knows she will not always be as fit and as able as she is and fully expects her injuries to eventually catch up with her. When that happens, she hopes to have a male with which to share her retirement, someone she can trust and who has had the same kind of life she has... someone who would understand her. She also wants to raise a family, the next generation of warriors. But for the time being, she is too busy fighting to find the male who will be her match.

Plot: I would actually like for her future mate to help her soften up a little, and to eventually learn to love, if in her own way. She would be a devoted mother to her cubs too, though she will be trict when it comes to training.
User Image  

Tanakako

Allied Recalibrator

Boudaihobbit

5,300 Points
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
PostPosted: Fri Dec 26, 2014 5:07 am
For Isweli or Odum, I am looking for mates for my boys Sekayi and Sorley.

Sekayi was born in the the Bonelands pride and has left since becoming an adult. He is wandering the roguelands by himself and needs a companion of his own. I don't currently have plans to put him in a pride, but that could change depending on plotting.

Sorley is a stormborn, he is easy going and can generally be found hanging around his family's home. I want to broaden his character and pull him out of his comfort zone, that is of course if you're willing to put one of your girls in the pride.  
PostPosted: Mon Jul 27, 2015 9:32 am
let me know if anyone wishes to continue our plots. o uo;;;;; sorry for my extended hiatus  

Puhterodactyl

Ghostly Friend

Das Tor

Romantic Enabler

PostPosted: Mon Jul 27, 2015 10:14 am
MAAAAAAAANPAAAAAAAAAAAAAAN. Troof and I are tryin' to get the Amazons goin' again. o vo You interested?  
PostPosted: Tue Jul 28, 2015 8:27 am
I will check firekin thingy! Ive forgot what she is up to... But..

For Nykendu'kupita, fling or mate?
User Image
Shana, blank slate, name means beautiful, thats all I got. XD

I can do all kinds of Viking rps, and Ithambo stuff!

Also, was DELPHI always rogue?  

Tanakako

Allied Recalibrator

Puhterodactyl

Ghostly Friend

PostPosted: Tue Jul 28, 2015 12:40 pm
Das Tor

Poi: Keep that Xun in there! >:3

Tanakako

Tan: Start with fling, see how that goes? :3
I need both those, especially Stormy duels. ; 0;
Delphi was in the demons, I'm shipping her off to the Vikings with her dad & sister. heart  
PostPosted: Tue Jul 28, 2015 1:41 pm
Puhterodactyl
WOO! Here's the revival thread!  

Das Tor

Romantic Enabler

Tanakako

Allied Recalibrator

PostPosted: Tue Jul 28, 2015 2:06 pm
Puhterodactyl

Tanakako

Tan: Start with fling, see how that goes? :3
I need both those, especially Stormy duels. ; 0;
Delphi was in the demons, I'm shipping her off to the Vikings with her dad & sister. heart

Fling sounds great!

And I claim all the stormy rps!!!!
Would she be interested in Ragnvard at all? He seeks out strong/evil personalities, both to recruit and, if female, to fling with.
At the very least I can offer him and his sister for JRPs!

Edit: OH! Ithambo girl! I can offer a host of ladies. http://www.gaiaonline.com/guilds/viewtopic.php?t=22264399&page=30
Maybe my little blue Juvie?  
PostPosted: Tue Jul 28, 2015 3:01 pm
Tanakako

Fling sounds great!

And I claim all the stormy rps!!!!
Would she be interested in Ragnvard at all? He seeks out strong/evil personalities, both to recruit and, if female, to fling with.
At the very least I can offer him and his sister for JRPs!

Edit: OH! Ithambo girl! I can offer a host of ladies. http://www.gaiaonline.com/guilds/viewtopic.php?t=22264399&page=30
Maybe my little blue Juvie?

I've never played him, though, so I think I'd probably start by boosting his RP count with his mom/backlogged sister stuff. :3c

I think she'd be very interested! We could do no-cub flings if you want. heart
She's still very independent and kind of sassy (just how her daddy raised her) but she definitely respects power and authority as attractive traits.

I need all the bonelands RP, now that I have 4 girls in there. >>;;;;;  

Puhterodactyl

Ghostly Friend

Tanakako

Allied Recalibrator

PostPosted: Wed Jul 29, 2015 2:37 am
Puhterodactyl
I've never played him, though, so I think I'd probably start by boosting his RP count with his mom/backlogged sister stuff. :3c

I think she'd be very interested! We could do no-cub flings if you want. heart
She's still very independent and kind of sassy (just how her daddy raised her) but she definitely respects power and authority as attractive traits.

I need all the bonelands RP, now that I have 4 girls in there. >>;;;;;

Same with her, so I need to up her count. X3 But I can always do some SRPs.

Oooh, he would be very interested in a cub-producing fling if you are. He has lots of rps and is always getting more as he is the main agressor in the War of Blood plot. And he wants to have looooads of offspring to reinforce his powerbase.
I already have character personalities for some of his kids, and roles in his future plot for them. Lillith and Tiamat are two planned daughters who will have fairly big roles.

We could pair up all our bonelands girls? XD Maditah, Kala and new girl Sobala need rps bad. Dania and Ilanga are both currently trying for their breedings so Im not so worried about their counts for now.

... And I just noticed all my bonelander names end with 'a' ... how weird.

Edit: AND.. if you want any thralls taken into the Stormborn, Ragnvard can be a mean capture, or Lucivar is a kinder one.  
[OOC] Plot Recruitment Threads [OOC]

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff