Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reply The Official Kaiba Seto Guild Roleplaying Lounge
Multiply: An Yaoi/Hetero Seto Kaiba RPG.... Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 ... 11 12 13 14 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Angel of Flames2

PostPosted: Wed Apr 05, 2006 2:46 pm
Seto gave the man at the table a long, hard stare. "No, I think that is a good idea. Unless zombie boy here can speak it, or one of them can speak our language, they're pretty much sunk." Seto indicated the older Seto, who was still talking to himself. She flipped her hair back; her bangs had started to fall into her face.
"But do you know that the hell is actaully going on? I think the egyptian guy is starting to get really pissed, and most likely needs an explanation of some sorts." Seto indicated to the man sitting next to her.

Neko-Seto started pawing at Seto-dono's leg. He had to tell him something, and it could help with the problem at hand.

The older Seto was too deep in his own thoughts to really respond properly; a sudden thought had struck him, and he was trying to figure out how to get everyone safely back to thier own dimensions.  
PostPosted: Wed Apr 05, 2006 3:14 pm
"No, I have no clue how it happened, I was having a rare decent night's rest and I woke up to it- like I said earlier and- What?" Seto questioned the kitten- Seto next to him.  

Arashi Cloud

Angel of Flames2

PostPosted: Thu Apr 06, 2006 8:10 am
"Why does the goofy Egyptian guy keep calling us peasents? We're him, but in other lives. Why does he keep talking about us like that?" Neko-Seto was getting very annoyed with the egyptian guy's rudeness.  
PostPosted: Thu Apr 06, 2006 10:05 am
"Well, if you're so annoyed by it then just tell him that we aren't peasents and- WHAT? You can speak Egyptian? Why didn't you tell us earlier?" Seto questioned.  

Arashi Cloud

Angel of Flames2

PostPosted: Thu Apr 06, 2006 4:31 pm
"That's what you call that here? Oh, it's a trade language where I come from." Neko-Seto mewed.
"Priest! We are not your lessers! Cease your useless banterings, and try to help us figure out how to get back to our homes." Neko said to Priest Seto, hoping that he understood.

"Maybe he didn't feel like interupting until he felt insulted." The older Seto suggested, finally snapping back to the present. "Anyways, for the time being, I think we're stuck here. Until we determine the source of our little problem, we can't really come up with a very effective solution."

Seto was staring into her coffee. This was all too much, really. "How do we know that this isn't soem crazy dream?" Seto was grabbing at straws. She just couldn't accept the fact that this was another dimension, and that she was a very sexy man... NO!!! That's just not proper! Don't think that!  
PostPosted: Fri Apr 07, 2006 8:09 am
The tall man gazed around at all of them, all speaking in a wierd language. This whole world seemed a little farther in the future, the rod must've had something to do with this. Then, out of the noise, he heard his own tounge and turned to the cat. With a small growl in his voice, he snapped back " We worship the cat in my time, but you, your not worth the time of day. And unless any of you work for the pharoahs council, you are technically peasents in your social status. And the reason I was silent in the first place was due to the fact I had no clue what you all were saying. My japanese is rusty, not to mention this form is rather new. The one I'm familar with is the older times japanese, yours is less ancient. Though you have angered me, I still believe cats are creatures of god. But I cannot worship one who does not act as a holy being." he replied in his language. Though he was born worshiping the cat, this one didn't seem to have Ras blessings. "But to more important matters, I wish top speak to Muhsin, yet he cannot understand me." he stated rather upset. Now his language changed, to ancient japanese. "Hopefully this will make you all be able to understand me a little easier." he replied walking up to Mokuba. "You look like someone I know from home, if this person is me, then you must be another form of the person I'm talking about," he stated in japanese.

Mokuba was taken back once the girl version of his brother entered the room. His face became flushed as she pulled the egyptian version of his brother inside. The woman was gorgious, she caught his breath. Cheeks turned to a shade of red as he glanced away, she made his heart race. 'What am I thinking, this is my brother!? Though she still a girl, shes a form of my family, why is my heart pounding?!' . It was all to crazy, he cursed himself for this. It was another form of his brother, did this mean he liked his brother? He was relieved once the egyptian man approached him. Listening with great atention, as he tried to trasnlate the ancient japanese to recent japanese. "Well it seems I'm in the gril versions world too, am I in your world too?" he asked the neko and older brothers.  

Sketch-Inu
Vice Captain

Angel of Flames2

PostPosted: Fri Apr 07, 2006 8:28 am
Neko-Seto glared at Priest Seto as he stood up, as tall as the Priest. Actually taller, by maybe and inch. Minus the priests head dress. His blue eyes were narrowed, and he looked more cat-like than ever.
"You insolent... Never mind. The boy can barely understand you, Priest. The toungue is older than any of this childs ancestors. Yes, he looks like your brother, but Mokuba is his brother." Neko pointed to Seto. "In this life, there is no Pharaoh, at least one you would be familiar with. Tehcnically, since we are you, and you are us, we are either all peasents or all priests. Ra has not bestowed apon this land a holy Pharaoh, like in the land from whence you came. So, we are all equals in this mess that we find ourseleves." Neko fairly growled the words at the man with the Rod. The constant insults were getting to him, chiping away at the normally cheery exterior.

"Yes, Mokie, I have a litte brother back home, a little older than you, but you look about the same." The older Seto reached out and ruffled Mokuba's hair, smiling.

Seto wished that she would wake up. The ancient egyptian... priest thing was even more arrogant than she was. And his ancient Japanese was a bit rusty, to say the least. The guy that looked about he age seemed to be taking this not very well at all. She reached over and put her hand on his shoulder, suppressing a blush.
"Are you ok?"

PostPosted: Fri Apr 07, 2006 8:47 am
"I will be, I'm just somewhat happy that this is happening where we're generally safe, instead of in the virtual reality like what's happened to me before," Seto nodded at Mokuba. "And he understands ancient Japanese just fine, I'm his legal guardian after all, I'd rather he know his heritage then being blind to it. He also understands Latin, since our Mother was from Europe. I think it's best that we all settle down for a while, at least until we've figured things out, I want everyone to be grouped into similar backgrounds, types, eras... Ages.... And so on by two in the afternoon, I'll assign rooms and such according to these groups."

Seto's last bit had been decided upon, due to the fact that no one else had addressed it. "We do have the guest rooms supplied with the necessary items, so there's no need to worry about toiletries and whatnot. We'll go hunt out some cloths later, except for a few people, I think we can use some of mine and Mokuba's old cloths that are up in storage."

Arashi Cloud

Angel of Flames2

PostPosted: Fri Apr 07, 2006 2:30 pm
Neko Seto was supprised that Mokuba could understand what teh priest was saying. His own brother wouldn't have been able to. He continued to glare at the Priest, waiting for a reply.

"Should some of them share rooms? Like the little kid. He's probably flipping out right now." The older Seto had seen the child, who was three at the oldest, cowering in a corner of the room when he had left.

Seto nodded at Seto's idea. "Would you like any help with that?" In truth, she just wanted somehting to do; this sitting around and talking was driving her up the wall.

((Is anyone going to play this multitude of others, or are we each going to be RPing a small army of people? O_o ))  
PostPosted: Sat Apr 08, 2006 7:18 am
(No clue.... I had hoped that having it be both Het. and Yaoi as well as the fact that EVERYONE has a chance to play their favorite versions of Seto might of helped but right now, it looks like we're going to have small armies of Setos. T.T)

Seto frowned, "Okay, the two of us will handle any traumatized others, the rest of you divide the others up as I instructed." Seto indicated his older self. "And try to get some help from the older versions with this too."  

Arashi Cloud

Angel of Flames2

PostPosted: Sat Apr 08, 2006 10:44 am
((It's all good whee Maybe you should make a list of all the characters that are currently being played in the first post, and add a list of characters that need permanent roleplayers. 3nodding ))

Neko Seto wasn't going to move until this insolent priest gave him an answer. No matter what Seto-dono said.

The older Seto nodded, rising to his feet. "I'll get some of the older ones... and a few of the older kids to lead the younger kids. I'll bring them in here so that we can instruct them properly."
As he left, the older Seto klet out a slow, careful breath. This situation could potentionally lead into some big problems down the road, espacially if they couldn't get the others back to their respective homes. What would anyone say if they came to the Kaiba mansion and saw a small army of Seto look-a-likes and a woman that looked like a Kaiba?
Probably call that poor kid a pervert and a cloner. The older Seto sighed as he walked into the door of the bedroom, and into the anarchy beyond.

"Shouldn't we get an accurate count of who's all here? That should make giving rooms and provisions easier, certainly." Seto suggested to her male self. She had finally figured out what was going on.

((Lets see... we have Seto Kaiba, Neko Kaiba, 26 year old Kaiba, Priest Kaiba, Mokuba Kaiba, Female Kaiba, and we've mentioned a 3 year old. So that's 7 people. How many more do we want? confused ))  
PostPosted: Sun Apr 09, 2006 7:48 am
Mokuba smiled at the priest and replied to him. "Dont worry, I understand you now. I'd like to learn some egyptian though. I had a past life in Egypt, really?" he asked back rather excited about the thought. He smiled at the neko, hopeing he would settle down. He was use to this side of his brother, the arrogent side. He blushed whenever the girl caught his attention, though he was kicking himself inside. The child was so adorable, just like how his brother use to be. Even though he wanted to be with the girl in her room for some reason, he decided not to bring that up. "I can sleep with the younger Seto" Mokuba said with a smile.

The priest was shocked that the boy understood him, but it made him happy. Now he could comunicate with the younger one easier. He ruffled the young boys hair softly, with the kind look in his eyes. A grin appeared when he saw thet Mokuba had his eyes on the girl, but he remained silent. Then the neko boy caught his eye, he was now in a good mood so he gave in. "I suppose your right. You all do look like me, only more pale. Dont any of you get outside?" he asked, more confused then sarcastic. "Well, since were all the same then I guess your all royalty, but what do you mean theres no pharoah?!" . This was all so confusing, he wasn't use to this, were all the villagers and kings..dead? But the nekos one comment shocked him completely. "I had no brother in my lifetime. My mother had me, the onlychild. Then my father left us and..turned to the shadows, but I was the only child." the priest explained.

Mokuba was very confused now. If he wasnt the preists past brother, then how did he know him. Now he was even more curious to find out his role in the great egyptian era.  

Sketch-Inu
Vice Captain

Angel of Flames2

PostPosted: Sun Apr 09, 2006 6:17 pm
((I'm going to die laughing xd Mokie in luv! That's so cute!))

Neko made a face. He seemed more curious than angry. Since it seemed to be a toungue undestood by everyone in the room, he reverted to ancient japanese.
"Mokuba is not your brother? Then who was he? And, no, I don't get much sun. I'm usually in front of a... well, I'll explain all that later." Neko knew that the Priest had no idea what a computer screen was.
"Anyways, no, there is no Pharaoh, not that I can tell. I don't know what kind of government is here, but it most certainly isn't a Pharaoh." Neko smiled at Mokuba, who kept glancing at the girl. Ah... this could get very funny very quickly

Older Seto walked back into the room, leading a small group of older Seto's (some were a little youner than Seto-kun).
"And here they are!" The Older Seto joked.

Seto gave the other men on the group, then realized that a three year old little boy was attatched to her leg. She reached down and picked him up.
"Aw... hello." Seto smiled at the little boy version of herself. She hadn't noticed Mokuba checking her out. "You want to share a room with Mokuba?" She asked in a MUCH warmer version of her voice.
A sudden thought struck Seto, and she turned to the Seto staring into his coffee.
"How old were you when Mokuba was born? I was about five... This little Seto might not have a little brother yet."

PostPosted: Mon Apr 10, 2006 8:37 am
(( I know, once you added that character it made things perfect xd Now he's going to like her and freak out cause its stilla version of his brother, so its like he likes Seto. Its gonna drive him crazy in a cute way 4laugh ))

Mokuba smiled at the girl Seto, she was so sweet. Her warm voice seemed to even confort him, making him happy. That smile of hers shined the room for him, she seemed better then perfect.'God whats wrong with me, this is still my brother! Even if its a girl now, that means I'm crushing on my brother. Dear God no, beisdes, sehs technically my family! GAH!'. Thoughts like this rushed through his head, causing him the ruffle his long messy hair. He couldn't really help it though, she was so pretty and nice. Besides, when he was rather young, he always thought of Seto like a parent, making him wish to marry Seto when he was older.

::Flashback::

Mokuba stood silently outsides his brothers door, gazing in on him. They were still in that evil mans house, but since he was on a business trip, they were home alone. Now he was waiting for his brother to come back, but he was going to work late. So he retreated down the hall and went to his room. Taking the diary from his pillow and writing into it. It seemed to be another love note to Seto, though he never sent them. Later, while he was in his dream state, Seto entered the room. "Hey Mokuba, what are you up to?" Seto asked, rather tired. Mokuba seemed to be trying to say something, he gulped. Seto looked at him slightly confused. "Nii-sama..I..I..Let's get married." he finally shoved out with a huge smile on his face. Seto was very taken back, but didn't know how to reply. "Mokuba..uh I.." he stuttered before Mokuba cut him off. "Once we're out of this house, away from Gozaburo and all the rest of this cruel world, marry me. We dont need them we just need each other, so lets share our lives together forever." Mokuba replied, his eyes gleaming as he held Setos hands in his own.

::End Flashback::

Sure he had a crush on him before, but thats when he was younger, Seto was the only parent and brother he grew up with. But it seemed that subconciously, that crush never really went away. But he shook his head softly before going over to the girl, his cheeks still slightly tinted pink. "I'll sleep with them all, and show them what its like to have a brother, but I'll be their big little brother." he replied taking one of the kid Setos in his arms. The kid grabbed a handful of his hair. "Mokie, I wanna sleep with Mokie." he requested in the most cute Seto voice Mokuba has ever heard. He smiled at the returning memories.

Sketch-Inu
Vice Captain

May La Nee

PostPosted: Mon Apr 10, 2006 8:55 am
[ ninja ]  
The Official Kaiba Seto Guild Roleplaying Lounge

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 ... 11 12 13 14 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items