Submit

chi honda

Adorable Dreamer

18,275 Points
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Bunny Hunter 100
  • Tycoon 200
PostPosted: Mon Mar 09, 2015 2:28 am
I know its been a super long time - but polette would you be interested in rping Aras and Teleza again?

sorry for disappearing had some major priority rl issues. ^^'

PostPosted: Mon Mar 09, 2015 12:09 pm
chi honda
I know its been a super long time - but polette would you be interested in rping Aras and Teleza again?

sorry for disappearing had some major priority rl issues. ^^'

Yeah! : D I've had him on the backburner for this, and I kinda poofed too, so no worries! ^^

Polette
Crew

chi honda

Adorable Dreamer

18,275 Points
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Bunny Hunter 100
  • Tycoon 200
PostPosted: Tue Mar 10, 2015 1:52 am
Polette
Yeah! : D I've had him on the backburner for this, and I kinda poofed too, so no worries! ^^

Yay! Well i'm so glad, since I loved rping the two of them. And I have Aras reserved for this too. lol.

Good to hear i'm not the only one - life can sure be a little crazy sometimes.

Though as for rp - I can't wait for them to meet again.

Quick question though would you like to finish this RP or start a new one? Since I know it was a bit go.

PostPosted: Wed Apr 22, 2015 10:09 pm
Polette
Plot #1!

User Image

Who: This is Kali, Goddess of Hazards! She lives up to her title quite a bit, but more in a spitfire kitten kind of way. She loves to harass mortals and gods alike (as long as she can get away with it).
Plot Ideas:

• I kind of am looking for Kali to find a mortal male who actively dislikes cubs, and then has a fling with him and leaves cubs with him. Kind of an "eff you" deal. *As a note, if I end up breeding Kali with a God, and God breedings come up, it'll take precedent. ;3; But I have no immediate plans so this is nothing to worry about!
  • I think it would be fun for mortals to meet Kali and ask her to curse someone out of spite! Her powers are listed here
  • I would like for her to meet some similar(ish) domains! The kind of chaotic ones, I guess. <:

Plot #2 JK Flings and Breedings!

Who: Everyone who's looking for either a fling or a mate, for various reasons. I'd like all to stay in the prides they have, but rogues might be able to go places if it's good enough! <3

The Swingers

User Image

User Image

Whelp. I have.

Areo Fling for Siiri? Possibly. If not I'm always looking for RPs smile

Iregi for Emi or if you're looking to keep them cheetahs Aeonus

AND i'd be willing to RP anyone with your Goddess. smile

I don't think any of mine dislike the idea of cubs. At least any of the ones i've actually gotten a chance to RP. But if you need to UP her RP posts i'll RP anyone with your Goddess.  

AstoriaFallen

AstoriaFallen

Winter Wolf

Polette
Crew

PostPosted: Thu Apr 23, 2015 4:07 pm
chi honda
Polette

Yay! Well i'm so glad, since I loved rping the two of them. And I have Aras reserved for this too. lol.

Good to hear i'm not the only one - life can sure be a little crazy sometimes.

Though as for rp - I can't wait for them to meet again.

Quick question though would you like to finish this RP or start a new one? Since I know it was a bit go.

I meant to respond to this but apparently forgot! D: Yes, we could finish that RP and then start a new one if you'd like! ^^

AstoriaFallen

Hmm, is Areo in the SB? I have really loose knowledge of that pride, but I thought out-of-pride flings were a no-go. Correct me if I'm wrong! But if he is, fun plots all the way! : D

OH GEEZ, DECISIONS. On the one hand, she has nieces and nephews that are leotahs, but on the other hand, cheetahs are great. Either or. xD

And Kali is definitely needing RP boosts. xD Especially now. > u>;; She loves harassing mortals!

PostPosted: Thu Apr 23, 2015 4:19 pm
Polette

Hmm, is Areo in the SB? I have really loose knowledge of that pride, but I thought out-of-pride flings were a no-go. Correct me if I'm wrong! But if he is, fun plots all the way! : D

OH GEEZ, DECISIONS. On the one hand, she has nieces and nephews that are leotahs, but on the other hand, cheetahs are great. Either or. xD

And Kali is definitely needing RP boosts. xD Especially now. > u>;; She loves harassing mortals!

Ah. She's a freeborn. Then yea, Flings wont work with Areo then. She'd have to be a Reaver in order for that to work. razz I don't have any SB, but hopefully soon if Anika and Areo are ever approved for their fling!!!

And I can RP both of them with her if you like. smile

And i'm always up for Boosting RPs for anyone. Especially if your Goddess needs boosts. smile

EDIT: Would you like me to start them up and tag you?  

AstoriaFallen

AstoriaFallen

Winter Wolf

chi honda

Adorable Dreamer

18,275 Points
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Bunny Hunter 100
  • Tycoon 200
PostPosted: Thu Apr 23, 2015 9:33 pm
Polette
I meant to respond to this but apparently forgot! D: Yes, we could finish that RP and then start a new one if you'd like! ^^

That sounds like a great plan to me! So in that case I will keep a look out for your response to our current rp. smile  
PostPosted: Thu Jun 04, 2015 5:36 pm
LOOK AT ME I UPDATED MY PLOT THREAD

Polette
Crew

AstoriaFallen

AstoriaFallen

Winter Wolf

PostPosted: Thu Jun 25, 2015 12:14 pm
I have two swampies that could RP with your girl Lolo. <3 <3 Aedan and Velia.  
PostPosted: Thu Jul 16, 2015 8:48 am
[ o ] = Detainment (Parvati x Deimos) - [ U ]

ouob

Im gunna reply soon D; I just thought id leave the link so you can record  

Chi Sohma

Married Unicorn

8,225 Points
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
  • Person of Interest 200

Polette
Crew

PostPosted: Sun Aug 02, 2015 10:56 am
AstoriaFallen
I have two swampies that could RP with your girl Lolo. <3 <3 Aedan and Velia.

Definitely didn't get this notification! D: I would love to get some RP for Lolo~ <3 She's technically an adol, but I haven't finished her I'd like to flesh her out a bit as a cub. <3

Chi Sohma

I totally didn't have that recorded anywhere. xD So thanks! : D Hopefully I can get my butt back to RPing.

PostPosted: Sun Aug 02, 2015 11:29 am
Polette

Definitely didn't get this notification! D: I would love to get some RP for Lolo~ <3 She's technically an adol, but I haven't finished her I'd like to flesh her out a bit as a cub. <3

It happens to me all the time.

Both of mine are adults but I could do back dated cub rps with her lol. <3

and did we want to do any of the ones from above still? The Emi one? XD

Edit: Total quote failage on my part. >.<  

AstoriaFallen

AstoriaFallen

Winter Wolf

Tanakako

Allied Recalibrator

PostPosted: Mon Aug 10, 2015 12:01 pm
Polette

Would Siiri be interested in an experienced reaver? I have Lennart who badly needs his own plots. He is the right hand male to Captain Lucivar and on the fringe of my War of Blood plot. He is a loyal reaver and a warm hearted male. He would love to find a lady of his own to start a family.

User Image

I also have two swampie cubs about the same age as your girl. I'd love to RP them with your girl as I haven't played either of them properly yet.  
PostPosted: Mon Aug 10, 2015 12:15 pm
Tanakako

I also have two swampie cubs about the same age as your girl. I'd love to RP them with your girl as I haven't played either of them properly yet.

cool We could do a small group rp? who doesn't love back logged cub rp? -issuchahorribleswampiemum-  

AstoriaFallen

AstoriaFallen

Winter Wolf

Tanakako

Allied Recalibrator

PostPosted: Tue Aug 11, 2015 2:10 am
AstoriaFallen
Tanakako

cool We could do a small group rp? who doesn't love back logged cub rp? -issuchahorribleswampiemum-

Sounds good!  
[OOC] Plot Recruitment Threads [OOC]

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces