Submit

will you rp
  yes
  no
View Results

SittingHere
Crew

PostPosted: Fri Mar 24, 2006 12:20 pm
((oh my god read the other posts you are in a cave!!!!))  
PostPosted: Fri Mar 24, 2006 12:22 pm
henrythe3erd
Joa-Boo
Drew through the kid to the side and jumped back with his sword in hand. Noticing he was no threat Drew put his sword away and waved for him to go.
"get you can make it on your own now." Drew said and running further.
((you are in a room there is no place to run to))

((is this room a dead end....if not then I push on but Im waiting fro something to RP off of. Im just moving deeper in to the room))  

Joa-Boo
Captain

SittingHere
Crew

PostPosted: Fri Mar 24, 2006 12:26 pm
Joa-Boo
henrythe3erd
Joa-Boo
Drew through the kid to the side and jumped back with his sword in hand. Noticing he was no threat Drew put his sword away and waved for him to go.
"get you can make it on your own now." Drew said and running further.
((you are in a room there is no place to run to))

((is this room a dead end....if not then I push on but Im waiting fro something to RP off of. Im just moving deeper in to the room))
you are in an old room...no one been there in a long time....on a wall there is a picture of a man climbing down a hole  
PostPosted: Fri Mar 24, 2006 1:15 pm
henrythe3erd
"i live in here" he said with a smile " my house is just over there" where he pionted you only saw tree. but there was a group of trees really close togather
lya looked and smiled "thats nice..." lya smiled and looked back to him agin then to the crater deep in thought  

Lillyana Wild

Unbeatable Survivor

10,050 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Tipsy 100
  • Survivor 150

SittingHere
Crew

PostPosted: Fri Mar 24, 2006 1:20 pm
lillya Wild
henrythe3erd
"i live in here" he said with a smile " my house is just over there" where he pionted you only saw tree. but there was a group of trees really close togather
lya looked and smiled "thats nice..." lya smiled and looked back to him agin then to the crater deep in thought
what are you thinking about" he said curiously  
PostPosted: Fri Mar 24, 2006 1:31 pm
lya looked at him and blushed slightly "i was just thinking bout how beautiful this place is" her voice was a soft and light as the wind that kissed her cheeks  

Lillyana Wild

Unbeatable Survivor

10,050 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Tipsy 100
  • Survivor 150

SittingHere
Crew

PostPosted: Fri Mar 24, 2006 1:35 pm
lillya Wild
lya looked at him and blushed slightly "i was just thinking bout how beautiful this place is" her voice was a soft and light as the wind that kissed her cheeks
"every beautiful thing has soomething bad just under the surface" he said " i have to go on patrol. i t is kind of my job to help those bad things stay under the suface you acn come if you want"  
PostPosted: Fri Mar 24, 2006 2:09 pm
lya smiled softly "when its a good thing i aint that beautiful" she got up and looked back at him slightly blushing. she never thought her self beautiful...not a bit  

Lillyana Wild

Unbeatable Survivor

10,050 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Tipsy 100
  • Survivor 150

SittingHere
Crew

PostPosted: Fri Mar 24, 2006 2:14 pm
" dont say that" he siad blushing but turned around fast." come on we hace o stop at my house first  
PostPosted: Fri Mar 24, 2006 2:17 pm
"why not" she asked as she falllowed him  

Lillyana Wild

Unbeatable Survivor

10,050 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Tipsy 100
  • Survivor 150

SittingHere
Crew

PostPosted: Fri Mar 24, 2006 2:24 pm
he stoped in front of his door going threw his keys. " your the most beautiful thing i have ever seen. and i live in this forest" he siad open his door. when they got inside there was very little thing. he went to his self and pulled down his blade  
PostPosted: Fri Mar 24, 2006 2:31 pm
lya stood in the door way and blushed "thank you...as are you" she looked around as she waited  

Lillyana Wild

Unbeatable Survivor

10,050 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Tipsy 100
  • Survivor 150

SittingHere
Crew

PostPosted: Fri Mar 24, 2006 6:43 pm
"ok i am ready....do you have any weapons for protetion" he asked as he walked towards he putting his sword in its sheath  
PostPosted: Fri Mar 24, 2006 7:43 pm
"aye i do" she smiled as she watched him. she had her blades and her powers so she was good  

Lillyana Wild

Unbeatable Survivor

10,050 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Tipsy 100
  • Survivor 150

SittingHere
Crew

PostPosted: Fri Mar 24, 2006 7:46 pm
ok follow me and keep a watchful eye" he sid walking out the door and leading her deep into the woods. they come across a stream and he stops." there has been a eport of strange activitys going around here  
Dark Hand Archives

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 ... 21 22 23 24 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff