Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Guild for all things Role Play and Random ^^

Back to Guilds

Reply The Role Play Forum ^^
Deep Kiss of Winter. Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 ... 41 42 43 44 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Hikari_Mamo
Captain

Married Conversationalist

24,825 Points
  • Married 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Demonic Associate 100
PostPosted: Sat Jun 14, 2014 11:59 pm
"Has anyone told you, you're adorable when you're mad?" He asked padding back to the place with all the books.

"All right where's this ghost?" A woman's voice called from outside.

"In the house, I've put a ward on the doors so he can't trace out, but. . . you gotta be careful." A male voice replied. "He's crazy, thinks he can see it."

"He probably can." The girl replied. "If he can then she can be revived. However. . . there might be another. . . problem after that."

"What's that?" The male voice asked.

"We'll get to that after I check out the damage." The girl said smirking.

Conrad hissed a little. It was just passed the safe time his brother's could come out. Just. And if they brought a witch with them. . . He paled. "Ballerina." He whispered to her looking panicked. "Hide they've brought a witch!"  
PostPosted: Sun Jun 15, 2014 12:11 am
Alyson frowned, and went invisible again. "I'm hiding." she said. "Better yet, I'll hide somewhere you can't get to." she added, going up to her room. Yes, still there were her ballerina shoes, standing straight on the stand she'd placed them on, unmoved, yet not covered in dust like everything else in her room. She sighed and reached out to touch them, caressing them lightly. "One day I'll wear you again." she said with a soft smile.  

chibi_blue_mouse

Hopeless Romantic

25,550 Points
  • Task Accomplished 100
  • Temple Takeover 200
  • Spirit of the Smackdown! 100

Hikari_Mamo
Captain

24,825 Points
  • Married 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Demonic Associate 100
PostPosted: Sun Jun 15, 2014 12:20 am
Conrad was in the foyer waiting. The girl emerged and frowned. "He's a lot saner than you lead me to believe." She said to his older brother Ryan.

The brother shrugged. "Is there a ghost here?" He asked frowning.

"There is. . ." The girl replied. "A powerful one. Must have died violently. They're dangerous ones them violent deaths."

"You leave her alone!" Conrad snapped trying to move but the girl waved her hand and froze him in place.

"You can see her." The witch replied. "I can sense her, and see her aura everywhere. You guys must have pissed her off a bit." She purred. "Unfortunately, she's not old enough to bring back. She needs to be dead at least a hundred years for me to do anything like push her to the other side or bring her back to life. Depending on what she wants."

"Wait!" Conrad snapped. "You can bring her to life?" He asked hope blooming in his chest.

"Don't worry your little fixation will be fine. Though your hearts not beating so she's not yours." The brother replied.

"She's a ghost, you can't mate bond with a ghost you twit, if I bring her back there's a chance she could make his heart beat and blood him." The Witch growled. "I'll have to see her first-"

Conrad was in front of her in and instant. "No. Not with them here." He hissed. "I'll ask her to come out if they all leave!"  
PostPosted: Sun Jun 15, 2014 12:33 am
Alyson sighed, waiting up in her room. She wanted to know what was going on! But at the same time she was worried about her anchor. Still, her curiosity got the better of her and she floated down, staying out of spots of lights and being invisible, watching the three. She frowned as the first thing she heard was Conrad dictating when she could come out. This was her house, not his! She looked around and grabbed one of her old bouncy balls that she had kept in a box and threw it at Conrad's head. He didn't tell what she could and couldn't do!  

chibi_blue_mouse

Hopeless Romantic

25,550 Points
  • Task Accomplished 100
  • Temple Takeover 200

Hikari_Mamo
Captain

24,825 Points
  • Married 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Demonic Associate 100
PostPosted: Sun Jun 15, 2014 12:40 am
"Ow!" Conrad hissed.

"GOTCHA!!" The witch cried using her power to capture Alyson.

"NO!!!" Conrad roared wanting to shove at her but something in his mind felt like it was exploding.

"Silly girl he was trying to protect you." The witches eyes grew silver. She tracked the Aura to the anchor that kept Alyson here. "You shouldn't have revealed yourself silly girl." The witch started chanting. Instantly Alyson went solid. More chanting and suddenly Conrad felt okay, free. But he heard Alyson's heart beating. The witch was bringing her back to life?! But something wasn't right. Alyson was solidifying too fast. "Alyson!" He cried moving without thinking, shoving at the Witch breaking her concentration as she fell and rushed to catch the now mortal Alyson. Tracing to her. Holding her close and back to the floor. "Alyson." He breathed. His heart wasn't beating. . . His dead heart sank. Why not?  
PostPosted: Sun Jun 15, 2014 12:50 am
Alyson gasped as she suddenly couldn't move though that didn't keep her from struggling. Then, as the witch began chanting, she felt a rippling burning over her entire body and she screamed, contorting painfully as she felt every molecule become solid against her will. She suddenly felt the need to breathe, something she hadn't felt in over fifty years. Her eyes flew open as she gasped, taking in her first breath of air since she became a ghost and then . . . she fell . . . and although she was caught, her eyes rolled back in her head and her breathing was shallow and swift, her heart beating rapidly. Her body felt so heavy . . . years as a ghost made her unused to a solid body. Flesh and blood just weighed her down. She wanted to move . . . but she could barely lift a finger. Her eyelids even felt too heavy for her . . . Speaking seemed an impossible task as well. It didn't mean she didn't try to move though. Her fingers twitched and her eyelids flickered. If only it wasn't so difficult to breathe!  

chibi_blue_mouse

Hopeless Romantic

25,550 Points
  • Task Accomplished 100
  • Temple Takeover 200

Hikari_Mamo
Captain

24,825 Points
  • Married 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Demonic Associate 100
PostPosted: Sun Jun 15, 2014 1:22 am
"Hey, Alyson!" He said putting her on the ground. "Hey it's okay I'm here." He whispered listening to her chest. "What have you done?!" He roared at the witch.

"Made her mortal. She shan't be bothering you any more. Once I'm done-" Her hand went out.

"NO!!" Conrad bellowed rushing her again. His brother's eyes widened as he realised what was happening. "Leave her alone!!" He roared trying to ram them out of the house. "Get out!!!"

"Brother-!"

"No Ryan! This is your fault! She's mine!" He hissed eyes going clear red.

Bang!

Conrad stumbled a little. He regained his footing and charged them again.

Boom! . . . Boom!. . . Boom! Bah Boom! Bah Boom!

He took a deep breath and charged again to protect the dancer of the house. The witch had begun chanting again, passively from what his senses could tell, healing Alyson but he didn't care. They had acted aggressively against his ballerina! He drove them from the house. Locking the door then returned to Alyson putting a pillow under her head panting hard, petting her hair from her face. "Alyson? Alyson I'm here. . . they're gone." He breathed trembling hoping she was okay. "I'll protect you it's okay they're gone now."  
PostPosted: Sun Jun 15, 2014 1:50 am
Alyson's lips twitched and she was finally able to crack open her eyes as she attempted to speak. "Nnn . . ." she was able to vocalize. "M . . . ll . . . hvee . . ." she was able to barely articulate, but hopefully the words 'I'm all heavy' was able to be understood by Conrad. She tried taking a couple of deep breaths. Yeah, everything was just so very heavy. When she said she wanted to be alive again, this is not what she thought it would entail.  

chibi_blue_mouse

Hopeless Romantic

25,550 Points
  • Task Accomplished 100
  • Temple Takeover 200

Hikari_Mamo
Captain

24,825 Points
  • Married 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Demonic Associate 100
PostPosted: Sun Jun 15, 2014 1:58 am
Conrad smiled. "It's okay." He whispered. "You feel light to me." He petted her hair lifting her up and putting her in a different guest bed, one he hadn't been spitting blood on. He tucked her in then called for food from the nearest shopping mall and put it all on his brother Ryan's tab. . . and he racked up a six figure bill buying her new clothes, based on the style in the paintings and photo's. He made sure he had everything for her. Then he returned to her side with a glass of water and a damp face towel gently patting her face, he decided to worry about his new heartbeat later. "I'll protect you."  
PostPosted: Sun Jun 15, 2014 2:09 am
Alyson frowned and actually managed a glare at Conrad. "I . . . feel . . . heavy." she growled, needing a breath between each word. This heavy body thing was not fun! While Conrad left, she started trying to sit up. She was able to get up and prop her body upright on the pillows. Then she had to pause and breath heavily and try and catch her breath.  

chibi_blue_mouse

Hopeless Romantic

25,550 Points
  • Task Accomplished 100
  • Temple Takeover 200

Hikari_Mamo
Captain

24,825 Points
  • Married 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Demonic Associate 100
PostPosted: Sun Jun 15, 2014 2:13 am
"Hey." He whispered grabbing pillows to help her. "I know, it feels weird." He said. "Sorry," He sighed and moved so he could hold her up. "You're human again, I wish it was on your terms." He had a feeling, until she got used to being flesh again she'd be dependant on him. And he had to make sure he didn't embarrass her with it. "I maxed out my brother's credit card getting things for you." He said smiling. "Anything you need, food, drink, clothes, some people to come and fix up the house a bit." He smiled a little more. He felt useful. "And I've managed to figure out a way to keep my family and that woman from coming back. I won't let them hurt you."  
PostPosted: Sun Jun 15, 2014 2:23 am
Alyson thought a bit before her eyes lit up. "Second . . . floor. Ballet shoes. I wanna . . . wear them again." she said with a smile. She was really grateful for his help. Her stomach growled, and she realized that she was hungry for the first time in a very long time. "Food . . . would also be nice." she said with a bit of an embarrassed smile.  

chibi_blue_mouse

Hopeless Romantic

25,550 Points
  • Task Accomplished 100
  • Temple Takeover 200

Hikari_Mamo
Captain

24,825 Points
  • Married 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Demonic Associate 100
PostPosted: Sun Jun 15, 2014 2:29 am
Conrad smiled softly. "All right Koeri." He whispered in a language he never thought he'd use again. "Don't go anywhere." He smiled and went up to the second floor and discovered a bricked up room so smashed the bricks and very gently picked up the shoes tracing back to her setting them gently by her side. "Oh! That will be home delivery man with the food." He smiled and went to the front door, wearing sunglasses, accepted the food, putting the food away in places it needed to go then made her something light to eat to start her off with and brought it up to her. "A nice ham and cheese sandwich." He said having cut them into triangles for her.  
PostPosted: Sun Jun 15, 2014 10:14 pm
Alyson grabbed the shoes and hugged them close to her, Finally, once she got her strength up, she would be able to dance again. She looked over at the sandwiches and reached over to pick one up. But once she did, she couldn't hold the sandwich very well and it slipped out of her grip causing her to frown and try again only to wind up with the same result just happening to land the sandwich right off the plate. She growled a bit at her own inability to feed herself.  

chibi_blue_mouse

Hopeless Romantic

25,550 Points
  • Task Accomplished 100
  • Temple Takeover 200

Hikari_Mamo
Captain

24,825 Points
  • Married 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Demonic Associate 100
PostPosted: Sun Jun 15, 2014 10:24 pm
Conrad smiled softly and put them on the plate again, then he grabbed a sandwich and put it in her hands helping her hold it and brought it too her lips. He didn't mind looking after her. Not only did it keep him sane, but he felt he was learning more about the girl who made him come back to life. "May I see you dance someday?" He asked.  
The Role Play Forum ^^

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 ... 41 42 43 44 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff