Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Guild for all things Role Play and Random ^^

Back to Guilds

Reply The Underground Rp area
Wanted: Nice Master. Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 ... 12 13 14 15 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

chibi_blue_mouse

Hopeless Romantic

25,550 Points
  • Task Accomplished 100
  • Temple Takeover 200
  • Spirit of the Smackdown! 100
PostPosted: Thu Jun 19, 2014 5:37 pm
Helena smiled. "Well, I was thinking of a nice steak dinner with sides of mashed potatoes and caesar salad. Maybe some green beans as well . . ." she said, adding the last sentence thoughtfully. As it was, she was pulling out what she needed to make the food items she had listed.  
PostPosted: Thu Jun 19, 2014 5:55 pm
Dianna blushed softly and nodded. "Sounds nice." She said helping Helena out with everything. Peeling the potatoes and cutting them up. She helped Helena with everything she could. "I like bacon."  

Hikari_Mamo
Captain

Married Conversationalist

24,825 Points
  • Married 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Demonic Associate 100

chibi_blue_mouse

Hopeless Romantic

25,550 Points
  • Task Accomplished 100
  • Temple Takeover 200
PostPosted: Sun Jun 22, 2014 9:42 pm
Helena smiled. "We can have that for breakfast then. Any other favorites?" she asked, starting up the stove to cook the steak.  
PostPosted: Sun Jun 22, 2014 11:07 pm
Dianna thought about it as she peeled carrots. "Chicken, anything meaty~ But I also like mushrooms and gravy and sauce in general, but I can't have tea. never give me tea. It makes me bonkers."  

Hikari_Mamo
Captain

24,825 Points
  • Married 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Demonic Associate 100

chibi_blue_mouse

Hopeless Romantic

25,550 Points
  • Task Accomplished 100
  • Temple Takeover 200
PostPosted: Sun Jun 22, 2014 11:14 pm
Helena went over to the fridge and wrote on a note that was stuck to it. "Dianna, meaty foods, example:chicken and bacon. Likes musrooms and gravy. DO NOT GIVE TEA." she said as she wrote in a note that was next to a long list of foods that were either crossed out or starred. Among those that were starred were things like, steak, chicken, turkey, tuna, milk, and mashed potatoes. Other things like mushrooms, spinach, garlic, and apricots were crossed out. These were all under the heading: Helios. Apparently, the stubborn neko just wouldn't tell Helena his favorite foods and what he liked and didn't like, so Helena had slowly but surely figured out a basic idea of what she could feed him and what he wouldn't eat through trial and error.  
PostPosted: Sun Jun 22, 2014 11:26 pm
Dianna sighed softly and smiled. "I like a lot of what's on his list. . ." She mused. "Have you tried giving him catnip?" She asked. "It might mellow him out."  

Hikari_Mamo
Captain

24,825 Points
  • Married 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Demonic Associate 100

chibi_blue_mouse

Hopeless Romantic

25,550 Points
  • Task Accomplished 100
  • Temple Takeover 200
PostPosted: Sun Jun 22, 2014 11:31 pm
Helena shook her head. "Do you think that'll work?" she asked hopefully.  
PostPosted: Sun Jun 22, 2014 11:35 pm
((Glad you're safe smile And Tell Nadia to stop being a butt!))

Dianna shrugged a little. "It worked for me when I had my first heat." Di said. "It was a horrid time. I was much like Helios for a while until the cramps came and I just wanted to die so the Lday shot me up with Cat n** and I was so mellow. . ." she giggled. "I don't remember the rest of the heat. But the Lady said I was layin upside down on the couch singing ring around the rosie for hours."  

Hikari_Mamo
Captain

24,825 Points
  • Married 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Demonic Associate 100

chibi_blue_mouse

Hopeless Romantic

25,550 Points
  • Task Accomplished 100
  • Temple Takeover 200
PostPosted: Sun Jun 22, 2014 11:43 pm
Helena giggled and then went back to cooking the steak. "Well then. I will get some and give it to him tomorrow." she said with a smile. "We'll see if that works." she said, hoping that it would.  
PostPosted: Sun Jun 22, 2014 11:48 pm
Dianna nodded. "You'll have to be smart giving it too him though." She cautioned. "He's a violent one, though the smell is usually very very pleasant." She nodded thinking about it. "And when we do it, we have to make sure to show him we won't take advantage of him when he's drugged. We'll settle him somewhere and let him be show him we mean him no harm. It might help." Or make it worse.  

Hikari_Mamo
Captain

24,825 Points
  • Married 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Demonic Associate 100

chibi_blue_mouse

Hopeless Romantic

25,550 Points
  • Task Accomplished 100
  • Temple Takeover 200
PostPosted: Mon Jun 23, 2014 12:36 am
Helena sighed. "Well, I suppose we'll have to wait until after I'm off work then. I believe this house is where he feels most comfortable . . . it's certainly where he lashes out most. I think he feels comfortable enough to do it here. When we're out, mostly he just tries to run." she said, shrugging.  
PostPosted: Mon Jun 23, 2014 12:42 am
Dianna nodded softly and smiled a little. "Well the potatoes are nearly done, anything you want me to do while we wait for other stuff?" She asked. "And don't worry about the Lamp."  

Hikari_Mamo
Captain

24,825 Points
  • Married 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Demonic Associate 100

chibi_blue_mouse

Hopeless Romantic

25,550 Points
  • Task Accomplished 100
  • Temple Takeover 200
PostPosted: Mon Jun 23, 2014 12:47 am
"Lamp?" Helena asked curiously. She then shook her head. "Would you mind making a caesar salad? Or perhaps you'd like to help us make dinner Helios?" she said, looking past Dianna to the neko who had been peeking around the doorway, only to stiffen at being caught spying.

Helios hissed. "b***h." he spat before fleeing back to his room. He was wondering what the two of them had been doing. He'd heard something about him and catnip . . . all he would say was good luck to them. They weren't going to make him do anything he didn't want to do! He was determined about that . . . even though Helena had managed to drag him into the car and into the clinic and into the house almost constantly . . . But what they were making smelled good . . .  
PostPosted: Mon Jun 23, 2014 12:54 am
Dianna giggled a little. "That was cute. Surprisingly." She mentioned and started to make up the salad. "Though I'd like if he didn't cuss so much. And would let someone, anyone in to be his friend." She sighed and shook her head. That didn't matter. She was happy to just help out and go with the flow and not let Helios get under her skin no matter what he did.  

Hikari_Mamo
Captain

24,825 Points
  • Married 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Demonic Associate 100

chibi_blue_mouse

Hopeless Romantic

25,550 Points
  • Task Accomplished 100
  • Temple Takeover 200
PostPosted: Mon Jun 23, 2014 1:07 am
Helena sighed. "It's a defense mechanism. I see it in a lot of my patients." she said, flipping the steaks. "And I believe he let someone in once . . . and was hurt by that same person." she said with a sigh. "He has deeper scars than the ones on his body." she said sadly. "I want to help him but . . . he's very . . . very stubborn." she said, a sad smile on her face.  
The Underground Rp area

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 ... 12 13 14 15 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff