Welcome to Gaia! ::

Naruto: Ultimate Roleplaying (NUR) [CLOSED]

Back to Guilds

A long-lived guild, filled with memories of a time long-gone. RIP NUR. 

Tags: naruto, roleplaying, jutsu, fantasy, discussion 

Reply Kusa no Kuni - Grass Country
The Dancing Plains Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Loto Teh Sake

PostPosted: Mon Sep 22, 2014 8:50 am
The Prophet Of Istanbul
User Image

User Image
Village:Kusa babey
Chakra:35+17 reserves=52/120
Speed: Six+1[three dragons style]=7
Strength: Five
Class: Sealing
Bloodline/Clan:Uzamaki/bl Crusher
Techniques Used:

User ImageA jolt of confusion bolted through her body as Yami's embrace enclosed her, figure. Vivian made an awkward face; she wasn't accustomed to people showing their affection towards her. Aside from a few hugs to Armand, even that wasn't shown towards her. Viv's expression melted into a blank expression, then a tiny smile. "Thanks Yami." The Kusakage explained their flaws, their strong points and all; the Uzumaki gal absorbed every bit to apply to future issues. Excitement was one emotion she could grab, it's evident characteristic energized her. Without a second to hesitate, Vivian reached her hand outwards and grasped the cold mask. The mask she'd wear forever. Today was the day. A flash of her 'greatest fear' slid into her conscious. Breathing for her would suddenly become ragged, uncontrolled. Silently pulling herself together , the young lady shoved the thought to the side and lived this little moment to the fullest."I accept. Definitely. Loyalty can sometimes be hard to find Kya. I promise it lies within me...I don't know too much about myself", Armand and Yami were thrown a short glance before her little speech resumed,"But I know that I contain that quality. I'm ready." The short glance towards Armand revealed a key aspect of his thoughts, Frustration. She'd find out later though.

¥øυ‷∂ ß℮⊥⊥εя ¢◎мε ℌαґⅾ

▀█▀ █ █░░ █░░   ▀▀█▀▀ █▀▀█ █░░█
▒█░ ░ █░░ █░░   ░▒█░░ █▄▄▀ █▄▄█
▄█▄ ░ ▀▀▀ ▀▀▀   ░▒█░░ ▀░▀▀ ▄▄▄█

User Image
▀█▀ █ █▀▄▀█   ▒█▀▀▀█ █▀▀ █▀▀█ █▀▀█ █▀▀ █▀▀▄
▒█░ ░ █░▀░█   ░▀▀▀▄▄ █░░ █▄▄█ █▄▄▀ █▀▀ █░░█
▄█▄ ░ ▀░░░▀   ▒█▄▄▄█ ▀▀▀ ▀░░▀ ▀░▀▀ ▀▀▀ ▀▀▀░

User Image
▒█░▒█ █▀▀ █░░ █▀▀█   ▒█▀▄▀█ █▀▀
▒█▀▀█ █▀▀ █░░ █░░█   ▒█▒█▒█ █▀▀
▒█░▒█ ▀▀▀ ▀▀▀ █▀▀▀   ▒█░░▒█ ▀▀▀

User Image  
PostPosted: Tue Sep 23, 2014 1:17 pm
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Kya nodded as they donned their masks but nearly facepalmed at Yami. She reached out and pushed the mask over his face. It seemed like the point of the mask had went clear over his head. A final mask fell over her face, a lion mask, and she produced a coat made from her iron sand. She looked at the eyes of yami through the hole in his mask, deciding she would begin there. Okay. So first of all, there is no reason why, just now, you all had to fight me at range. Raven, she said referencing Yami, Your eyes possess the ability to manipulate gravity. I know them well in fact. The technique known as Bansho Tennin could have helped you all there. Beyond that, your entire team could have been protected from the Iron sand using a multitude of your rinnegan techniques. Drop your weapons, and clear your mind of all other things for now. I want you to focus on using your defenses for the duration of this stage of training. Owl, your an odd one, as I know you are both a Crusher and Uzumaki. Defense is actually another one of your strongest points, but for the moment what I want you to work on your offensive skills. Bear your going to be on my side for this. Your goal is to score a hit on them. I'm going to try and open a hole in their defenses, and I want you to survive them attacking you until I can do so. Yes, that means you two are going to both be focusing on him for this exercise. Your goal is going to be scoring a hit on Armand. First one two land a solid hit wins. She would take armand 50m away and allow 400 gallons of her sand to float in the air above them. Whenever you all are ready. She would say untying her Mangekyo and charging her body with a high level of lightning and magnetism to give Vivian a target three targets for crushing Kya should she want to try.

___youwillknownihilism
Captain

Valiant Depression

Thirteenth Teenager

PostPosted: Tue Sep 23, 2014 5:33 pm
Chaos_wolf12
thefire158

lotosaki

Paradox the Infinite

User ImageUser Image
Yami
I may not, be able to match his power, But i can give you one hell of a battle
Whats on the other side? Heaven, Hell? I've never killed anyone maybe i'll go were you went, Other restless souls, Fallow me into heaven...Or into nothing.
⇍⇎⇎⇎⇎⇎⇎⇎⇎⇎⇎⇎⇎⇎⇎⇎⇎⇎⇎⇎⇎⇎⇎⇎⇎⇎⇎⇎⇎⇎⇎⇎⇎⇎⇎⇎⇎⇎⇎⇎⇎⇎⇎⇎⇎⇎
Yami felt strange he couldn't show his face at least once but its all part of the duty. After being called upon he heard of his eyes and their technique's. After she finished he spoke for a quick second. "But lady kya i-" Before he could finish a familiar voice rang out in his head, one he knew all to well. 'well, i know what your going to say, Don't fuss, I mean....this is your chance to kick Armands butt ....right?' After the sentence was done he nodded and closed his eye's. "Lady Kya....I'm ready." he said as he opened his eyes in preperation for a Rinnegan attack.
⇍⇎⇎⇎⇎⇎⇎⇎⇎⇎⇎⇎⇎⇎u⇎⇎⇎⇎⇎⇎⇎⇎⇎⇎⇎⇎⇎⇎⇎⇎⇎⇎⇎⇎⇎⇎⇎⇎⇎⇎⇎⇎⇎⇎⇎⇎
I don't Owe you anything
The names Yami Don't Forget It.
Testial...Father...Mother.... May you rest, In un-disturbed slumber.
Bakuton
Rinnegan
Assasin Chuunin- Speed: 7(+3/-1) / Strength: 6(((+1/-1))
4,000 ryo
Chakra points170
Armand Score: 1
Yami Score: 1

User Image

PostPosted: Tue Sep 23, 2014 9:41 pm

User Image

Armand grinned under the mask. The playing field was absolutely beautiful for his movement. They had no long-range way to truly get to him that he couldn't avoid. Going close-quarters with Armand was near suicidal at their level as well. Vivian would be a problem, but there were ways to deal with her. Armand wondered if the hit had to be damaging. After all, it was hard to score a hit on him and have it be serious. He wasn't the team's tank for nothing.

Letting his natural energy restore his chakra reserves a bit, he gave a thumbs-up to Kya. "Ready to go~" He'd tell her. He would need...some help soon. Armand would create several seals, holding on the last in the series, ready to activate.

(Chakra): 105/157 (+10 natural jyuugo regen,
                                                                    (Speed/Strength): Base: 6(+2/-3)[+2 past cap]/7(+3/-3)[+1 past cap] Current: 9/9
                                                                    (Techniques Used):

Jyuugo -1 to jutsu damage
                                                                    taijutsu class invulnerability to genin-level damage
                                                                    -1 jutsu damage applied to A-Rank techniques and above (Cloak of the Spirit, -1 speed and -10% chakra)
                                                                    +1 spd lightning,
                                                                    earth hardened body +1 str
                                                                    Wind +1 Speed

(Present for ya' nerd #had0u)

lotosaki

thefire158

Dangerous Capitalist

3,050 Points
  • Member 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100

Loto Teh Sake

PostPosted: Wed Sep 24, 2014 7:56 pm
The Legacy of Mesopatamia
User Image

User Image
Chakra:52+15(Uzumaki Bonus)=67/120
Speed: =7
Techniques Used:

User ImageVivian suddenly burst into hand seals. The hand seals appeared awkward and unpracticed. The brown fingers strung across eAchother, slowly creating new hand seals to replace the previous. As the wind caused luscious soft hair to be raked sideways, the topaz hues squinted ever so slightly. As the hand seals were created, a light wave of her signature violet, stranded chakra swiveled into the vicinity. Her once moving fingers paused on a final seal. Bird. This entire process of seal creation seemed to take forever, everyone would definitely wonder why she was doing this. With her unruly shaky hands one could see that she was nervous."O-okay, I'll do my best...",a tiny melodic escaped her lips. Rays danced upon the rolling emerald green grass, the infinite wind encased their bodies. Viv was tired, but she had to be fierce. Prove how much of an asset she truly was.

¥øυ‷∂ ß℮⊥⊥εя ¢◎мε ℌαґⅾ

User Image

User Image

User Image  
PostPosted: Sat Sep 27, 2014 10:21 am
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

((Go ahead and regen your chakra btw. To full.))

To begin things Kya made a simple set of seals and and deeply inhaled. Fire style: Fireball! she said unleashing a ball of fire at the group. It was a simple gesture to do so, and it would appear as though that was all she did at first as it sailed towards Yami, but she also stared at Vivian with her Mangekyo, a bit of chakra collecting at the implant, and then released a packet of chakra, her personal explosion release attack from before.

___youwillknownihilism
Captain

Valiant Depression

Thirteenth Teenager

PostPosted: Sat Sep 27, 2014 10:28 am
thefire158

lotosaki

Paradox the Infinite

User ImageUser Image
Yami
Whats on the other side? Heaven, Hell? I've never killed anyone maybe i'll go were you went, Other restless souls, Fallow me into heaven...Or into nothing.
Yami watched as the fireball tailed towards him. He watch and timed this correctly before dodging the fireball. While rolling to his side he looked over to vivan and rushed back to her side. He need's to stay to her side if he wants to keep both of them safe.
I don't Owe you anything
Bakuton
Rinnegan
4,000 ryo
Chakra points:200

User Image

PostPosted: Sat Sep 27, 2014 8:15 pm

User Image

Armand rolled his eyes and sighed. Come on, rush. This was boring. With the seals completed, Yougan Tsunami no Jutsu (Lava Tsunami Technique). Tearing up the area behind the two opposing shinobi, a raging torrent of lava would burst from the ground in a large wave. "Come to me, baby~" With the intention of scaring them toward him, he readied himself with a blunted bone blade from the left elbow. He stayed put, observing quietly as Kya seemed to prepare.

(Chakra): 137/157 (+10 natural jyuugo regen,
                                                                    (Speed/Strength): Base: 6(+2/-3)[+2 past cap]/7(+3/-3)[+1 past cap] Current: 9/9
                                                                    (Techniques Used):

-1 jutsu damage applied to A-Rank techniques and above (Cloak of the Spirit, -1 speed and -10% chakra)
                                                                    +1 spd lightning,
                                                                    Wind +1 Speed

lotosaki

thefire158

Dangerous Capitalist

3,050 Points
  • Member 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100

Black Fire Lord

Demonic Bachelorette

13,000 Points
  • Wall Street 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Tycoon 200
PostPosted: Sun Sep 28, 2014 11:05 am

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Riri Hoshigaki

Kusagakure

Genin

Clan:Hoshigaki

Bloodline:Elemntals

Clan and Bloodline ability:+2 rank on all water jutsu

Chakra:315/315

Speed:4 / Strength:6

Technique Used:

Passive:
• Underwater Breath Technique
Since they are sharks in almost all aspects, those of the Hoshigaki Clan can freely breath underwater for as long as they'd like.

• Advanced Swimming Technique
Because sharks have lived under water for centuries, the Hoshigaki can swim faster than the average Shinobi. (+2 to speed when swimming)

• Bloodlust Technique
Due to their love for blood, if the Hoshigaki smells the blood of a Shinobi, they can sense the opponent from miles away.

• The Jaws of the Sea
The Hoshigaki can manipulate water to the extent of their rank. Their water can move as fast as they can.

• Destiny
Depending on your element, your fighting style as well as your mobility will change. All of these abilities are freestyle, and cost no chakra, and are thus like free taijutsu/weapon styles that you can always activate. The strength of the following abilities is equal to your current Rank, but cannot be higher than A-rank in strength maximum (even with Bloodlines passive technique strength increase)
WATER: The Unstoppable - This type of manipulation is extremely versatile, and infinitely potent. They can pull water from the air moisture around them, creating waves from what could only be considered a drop. They can also harden the water up to corundum level of hardness, meaning improvised defenses can come at a whim. While this may not hold well against high-powered jutsu, massive amounts of it at once can easily secure a dodge. Similarly, they can slightly feel movements within the air moisture around, which is basically everywhere, even underground. However, this perception is far less sensitive than the Terracotta and Windmill.

• Nature Provides
Due to the nature of their powers, an elemental will regenerate 5% of their chakra (boosts not included) every post, up until they have 50% of their maximum chakra (boosts included).

• Elemental Body
You can lace your body entirely with your element at almost any time. The rank is a default C (powered to B), but you can expend chakra to increase the rank of the defense. You will look entirely like a physical silhouette of your element; an ice sculpture, a sort of living lava lamp, etc, depending on your element. While in this state. you can use your own body as a source for your techniques, and will reduce the strength of techniques used against you by 1 rank. This lasts for up to 10 posts, but can be deactivated with but a Thought.

Riri was walking through the plains on his way to the Grass village. His sword Mizuchi was sheathed to his side. As he walked four ninja would become visible, the closer he got the more details that were revealed to him. One three of them were Ambu, two they were all in some sort of training exercise at least thats what it looked like and three the Kusakage was with them. This was perfect, it saved Riri from having to go through all the paperwork to get into the village then see the Kusakage. Granted he had secretly already talked to her about coming to the Grass village but it was that secret. She should know that he was due to arrive. There was no point in hiding, there was no hiding spots anywhere to speak of and his chakra would give him away in a second. Besides there was no need to hide, he was joining their village anyways. With all this in mind Riri walked to a close enough distance to be seen and heard but not to interfere with what the Ambu were doing. He could wait till they were done to talk he had only waited for this opportunity for a whole year.

PostPosted: Mon Sep 29, 2014 6:41 am
User Image

User Image
Chakra: will update soon
Speed: 7
Techniques Used:
Kyakkox2
Hiku
Tattoo mimicry
hell shriek
Tattoo Sealing x2

User ImageUgh, her first plan was quickly foiled by a crude realization. The first set of seals were for a reason, but that route would take too long and time wasn't on her side.Vivians mind was immediately hurled into an array of thoughts: who to take out first, how to land a hit on Armand, how to use her bloodline WITHOUT disabling Yami's. These calculations were initiated in split seconds, her mind always worked in an organized system. Realizing that the only true objective was scoring a single hit, winning this little game wasn't too hard. Before calculating an entire attack strategy, Viv noticed Kya making movements -- definitely hand seals. The girl heard Kya scream the fire style . Armand's lava sprouted from the earth's crust. In one fluid, yet hurried movement, the girl pulled a kunai from its holster and adorned it with a seal through her skin's contact. The elaborate seal blazed with the Hiku symbol along with Katon and lava invested below. Flicking the kunai to the west, the Katon technique followed alongside the sluggish lava.

While she completed the task with relative ease and precision, a trail of markings seemed to slide down her legs. As the tiny tattoos hit the ground, they formed a tiny slew of gnats. The gnats were so tiny that one would have to concentrate on them to fully see them through visual means. Not only that, their bodies were adorned with impossibly tiny markings. They would quickly fly towards Armand, two in the air and three near ground level. Soon they'd be upon Armand, hopefully without him noticing. Simultaneously Viv reached out to touch Yami, if allowed. A mark would engrave itself Into his skin, "Kyakko" which would bend light around him and make him invisible. Soon, a tattoo that accompanied her chest would swirl into a like marking and make her disappear from sight. After her little vanishing act, The sealing master would surge forward with chakra oozing in her mouth. Once within ten feet of Armand a high pitched scream blasted from her mouth in his direction and seeing as his enhanced hearing would amplify the attacks potency, he'd double over with nausea and numbness.
]

¥øυ‷∂ ß℮⊥⊥εя ¢◎мε ℌαґⅾ

User Image

User Image

User Image  

Loto Teh Sake

___youwillknownihilism
Captain

PostPosted: Mon Sep 29, 2014 11:42 am

Kya was pleased to see her deal with the Fireball, and lava, but she wasn't so sure that the girl had been paying attention, as her explosion release still sailed towards them as she attempted to do the rest of her abilities. It was only C rank in strength, but at C rank even small explosion could prove fatal. Rather than allow it to hit the pair, Kay detonated it a few feet early, stopping any mortal wounds but still having the potential to deal a serious amount of damage if one of them didn't stop it. This of course would mean that the gnats wouldn't be able to fire, because the explosion would have occured before she created them. Deciding that she should put her eye away she closed it and looked to Armand. Follow my lead, she told him as she drew a blade. With her mastery of elegance, she leaped forward, splitting into two of herself and closing directly in on the two of them through the smoke created by the blast. Yami could perhaps see which one was her, but she had a trick in mind for that anyway. Since Vivian couldn't see through the smoke, she knew she'd have an opportunity to distract them both when she cleared the smoke, and Armand would be able to take advantage of that. Meanwhile her iron sands followed directly behind her.

PostPosted: Mon Sep 29, 2014 8:25 pm
Black Fire Lord

thefire158

lotosaki

Paradox the Infinite

User ImageUser Image
Yami
Yami's eyes had a bit of dust in them so he kept them closed and relied on his sensory gift from the rinnegan. As sound played out in his mind he visualized from the darkness of his closed eyes the bodies of each nin. He sensed vivian, and he sensed Kya but his heart skipped a beat when he sensed another and very large chakra level. Something wasn't right, He heard footsteps coming from his side be he can only sense chakra where vivian was. He realized it and went for a risky technique. He lifted his hands and released a rinnegan technique. Creating a shock wave known as shinra tensei, He couldn't tell but hopefully it cleared the smoke and hit the clone heading for him. "Bansho tennin" He aimed his hand forward to were the real kusakage was if he caught her, he can bring a battle ending attack, If he caught Vivian, He could he could come up with a quick strategy involving her. This was incredibly difficult seeing as he was temporarily blinded, and forced to rely on chakra senses.
I don't Owe you anything
Bakuton
Rinnegan
4,000 ryo
Chakra points:180

User Image

Valiant Depression

Thirteenth Teenager

thefire158

Dangerous Capitalist

3,050 Points
  • Member 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
PostPosted: Mon Sep 29, 2014 9:21 pm

User Image

Armand would continue to follow in behind Kya, noting her strategy of tearing away at any incoming attacks at himself. Vivian understood the goals...Yami was still worried about Kya. If the goal was to strike Armand, he'd turn his attention away and simply try to get past her. Needing to keep out of the fray, Armand decided to just figure a way to fight without having himself be close. With two sets of seals, the Wind Explosion Clone technique would activate twice, creating first 14, and then 12 clones within each set. A total of 26 aggressive Armands would could fight physically, but burst with powerful explosive force when struck. "Go forth and conquer, baby~!"

The army would storm forward, at least trying to keep Yami's and Vivian's head down by hurling a barrage of kunai downrage and trying to close the distance.

(Chakra): 107/157 (+10 natural jyuugo regen,
                                                                    (Techniques Used):

+1 spd lightning,
                                                                    Wind +1 Speed

lotosaki

PostPosted: Tue Sep 30, 2014 7:51 am
User Image

User Image
Chakra: will update soon
Speed: 7
Techniques Used:
Tattoo Sealingx4
Explosion Creation x4
The Prisoner's Cage
The Prisoner's Binds

User ImageIt was quite unfortunate that the person controlling Vivian had no idea what explosion release was, thus leading her to put that tiny detail of her opponent's attack on the back burner. Facepalm to the fullest. Accepting the fact that ceasing the explosion was too late, the purple haired shinobi shielded her face with her scrawny arms in an 'x' formation. The explosion would blast a powerful force towards Vivian, which blew her body backwards. Viv could definitely feel the small chucks of debris that bit her arm's skin, causing the crimson body fluid to drip them. Whilst airborn, yet a few feet from the ground, the genius trailed her hand across the earth to slow her reel backwards; also leaving a trail of designer seals in her wake. These seals had almost instantaneously crawled from her arms, and translated themselves onto the surface of of the emeral plain. Across the four seals were a tiny plethora of bloody droplets. Finally, the Uzumaki landed on her back with a blunt THUD. With the wind knocked from her being, she created a single seal with one eye open. BOOM. At the moment Kya advanced forward, four explosives would erupt within her path sending another fog of debris into the air.

Vivian opened her right palm as wide as she could, then quickly smacked the ground. A seal uprooted itself from the soil as it always has. Pull-Iron sand. Knowing that Kya would eventually use these techniques, stunting these abilities was a must. Performing another string of hand seals while quickly making a stand, the young girl stared towards the black smoke that stood only a few feet from her being. In an instant, a wide dark purplish barrier raised around Armand and Kya. The barrier's encasement was quite impressive, Vivian could feel herself pouring an extensive amount of chakra into the barrier to ensure its completion. When it raised about twenty feet, which was an extremely short period of time, an assortment of purple chains would explode from its walls in an attempt to bind not only Armand but Kya. Wait -- there's more. Many of the clones would be caught in the crossfire of the excessive chains, putting not only Armand who was in direct proximity of said clones but his partner Kya. On the outside of the barrier Viv panted deeply in hopes to receive the replenishing breaths. Yami would be on the very outside of this barrier, just inches from the purple cage.

¥øυ‷∂ ß℮⊥⊥εя ¢◎мε ℌαґⅾ

User Image

User Image

User Image  

Loto Teh Sake

Jai Bait

Demonic Widow

5,525 Points
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Hellraiser 500
  • Divorced 100
PostPosted: Tue Sep 30, 2014 6:29 pm
User Image

⓶ Years Later All conversations that were unfinished can be finished in Pm. Please make sure to update your character. heart

Kusa no Kuni - Grass Country

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff