Welcome to Gaia! ::

Naruto: Ultimate Roleplaying (NUR) [CLOSED]

Back to Guilds

A long-lived guild, filled with memories of a time long-gone. RIP NUR. 

Tags: naruto, roleplaying, jutsu, fantasy, discussion 

Reply Kusa no Kuni - Grass Country
Path To/From Kusagakure Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 4

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

thefire158

Dangerous Capitalist

3,050 Points
  • Member 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
PostPosted: Wed Aug 13, 2014 1:45 pm
lotosaki

Chaos_wolf12

User Image

Armand just shrugged. He wished Yami didn't mention it. It wasn't something he wanted to worry Vivian with. "Healed without a trace, as always. I hope you're good after how much you exerted yourself. You probably could've used a whole legion to set that doll alight~". He was too busy thinking about the things that Syn had said to worry about Yami's ********/>

(Chakra): 70/135 ( +10 natural jyuugo regen,
                                                                    (Speed/Strength): Base: 5(+2 past cap)/6(+1 past cap) Current:
                                                                    (Techniques Used): Jyuugo -1 to jutsu damage, taijutsu class invulnerability to academy-level damage, -1 jutsu damage applied to A-Rank techniques and above (Cloak of the Spirit, -1 speed and -10% chakra) +1 spd lightning, passive healing water, earth hardened body +1 str

(Present for ya' nerd #had0u)

PostPosted: Wed Aug 13, 2014 6:08 pm
Kurai exits  

Valiant Depression

Thirteenth Teenager

Valiant Depression

Thirteenth Teenager

PostPosted: Thu Aug 14, 2014 12:11 pm
lotosaki
User ImageUser Image
Yami
I may not, be able to match his power, But i can give you one hell of a battle
I wont allow your death to go un-avenged.
⇍⇎⇎⇎⇎⇎⇎⇎⇎⇎⇎⇎⇎⇎⇎⇎⇎⇎⇎⇎⇎⇎⇎⇎⇎⇎⇎⇎⇎⇎⇎⇎⇎⇎⇎⇎⇎⇎⇎⇎⇎⇎⇎⇎⇎⇎
In a heavy inhale and exhale yami left from his village. ((Exit))

Brother, I'll avenge you, Your life lives on threw me.
He died, And you showed not one look of grief. What if you were to die, and no one cared.
Big brother... May you rest, In un-disturbed slumber. ((Information on Yami is inside the spoiler.))
Bakuton
Yamikonton
Assasin Genin- Speed: 4(+3/-1) / Strength: 4(((+1/-1))
5,000 ryo
Chakra points:160
armand score:1
Yami score: 1

User Image

PostPosted: Fri Aug 15, 2014 11:14 am

Tsar Shane

User Image
Kurai

Even demons, have demons
Death is your only Option
-Kurai enter's
Hade's Incarnate.
voice.
If i die Let my son's carry on the strength of out family
Were would we be without our secret's

Assassin
Jounin- Speed: 6(+3/-2) / Strength: 6(+1/-2)
Chakra:220
Family: Sons: Alexandra ((Alex)), Yami, Nephew's testial and Namito.
Bloodlines: Sharingan Yamikonton

User ImageUser Image  

Valiant Depression

Thirteenth Teenager

Valiant Depression

Thirteenth Teenager

PostPosted: Sun Aug 17, 2014 11:33 pm
User ImageUser Image
Yami
Yami continued off walking as his bag bounced on his back. He had anger threw his mind. His father lost his arm, his cousin lost his life. He now has no team to call family. He had no were else to go but the road. ((Exit))

He died, And you showed not one look of grief. What if you were to die, and no one cared.
Big brother... May you rest, In un-disturbed slumber. ((Information on Yami is inside the spoiler.))
Bakuton
Yamikonton
5,000 ryo

User Image

PostPosted: Sun Aug 17, 2014 11:58 pm
User ImageUser Image
Yami
Walking back, Yami felt that he should see Kusagakure from a far one more time. It was beautiful. So he sat there for a little bit. untill he felt satisfied enough to leave.

Bakuton
Yamikonton
5,000 ryo

User Image

Valiant Depression

Thirteenth Teenager

Valiant Depression

Thirteenth Teenager

PostPosted: Thu Aug 21, 2014 5:21 am
URL=http://s1117.photobucket.com/user/death_the_kid322/media/Themask.png.html]User ImageUser Image
Yami
"Damn it." He said as he walked back to the village. He couldn't leave but he can watch over his friends. ((exit))

Bakuton
Yamikonton
5,000 ryo

User Image

PostPosted: Tue Sep 30, 2014 6:28 pm
User Image

⓶ Years Later All conversations that were unfinished can be finished in Pm. Please make sure to update your character. heart

Jai Bait

Demonic Widow

5,525 Points
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Hellraiser 500
  • Divorced 100

Jai Bait

Demonic Widow

5,525 Points
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Hellraiser 500
  • Divorced 100
PostPosted: Thu Oct 02, 2014 4:12 pm
User Image

He would wind up being near the border, deciding to go through it. Tied to the lands of Kumogakure for too long, Gyuki wanted to be free and explore a bit. Reeking rampage was also on the top listing. Humming along, he dragged his long testicles to make dents into the earth. He was interested to see the land with his own eyes, the large tree he had seen once before through the eyes of his keeper. Kisu's presence was still inside of him, slowly disappearing.

7(+1/-2)/ Strength: 13(+3/-2)

400/400

Jutsu:
                            Stage 3 - Upon the final stage, the host has two options. If the host reaches this stage before they've fully mastered control over their demon, they will die. The Hachibi will take complete form--and complete control--over their body, killing them instantly and going on a rampage.

PostPosted: Wed Oct 08, 2014 4:47 pm
User ImageUser Image
YamiHikari Uchiha
I can't figure out whats wrong with me, It's like my family has a curse on them, Maybe my death is next up.
Whats on the other side? Heaven, Hell?...Or nothing.
He grew tiered of walked so he formed hand sign's and in a wisp of electricity he was gone. ((Exit))
⇍⇎⇎⇎⇎⇎⇎⇎⇎⇎⇎⇎⇎⇎u⇎⇎⇎⇎⇎⇎⇎⇎⇎⇎⇎⇎⇎⇎⇎⇎⇎⇎⇎⇎⇎⇎⇎⇎⇎⇎⇎⇎⇎⇎⇎⇎
i will rule these sandy plains
Dark sand beast Get ready to face the king.
Hm? were has yami gone?, He is here, But he is not here.
Bakuton
SHIKOTSUMYAKU
Assasin
Tailed Beast: Shukaku
Alliance: Unknown
Real Identity: Yami Uchiha of Kusagakure
Jounin Anbu- Speed: 10(+3/-1) / Strength: 8((+1/-1))
34,000 ryo
Chakra points:315
Armand Score: 1
Yami Score: 1

User Image  

Valiant Depression

Thirteenth Teenager

Somnus Aeternam

Adorable Trendsetter

11,875 Points
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Party Animal 100
  • Ultimate Player 200
PostPosted: Wed Oct 15, 2014 9:54 am
                User Image

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀

xxxxx .

xxxxxMasako made her way along the path, following in the direction she sensed Armand had gone.

Kusagakure - Jounin - Medical - Body Sacrifice Sensor - Chiru
                                                                              CP: 235/235
                                                                              Sp:6 Str: 7

Passive:
                                                                              Chiru
                                                                              • Given the ability to change their body, parts of their body, or anything on their body, but not other people, into flower petals for short amounts of time. The petals have razor chakra edges.
                                                                              • Chiru clan members gain a +1 to their base speed. (6 -> 7)
                                                                              • Chiru Clan members have higher chakra/natural perception than normal shinobi and better reaction time others as well.
                                                                              • Hanaton are stronger by one rank.
                                                                              Body Sacrifice Sensor
                                                                              • Body Sensors can detect the demons/angels inside of people
                                                                              • Body Sensors can discover the hidden weaknesses of bloodlines like Kitsune, Apocalypto, Prophets, Evictus, Elementals, etc
                                                                              • You can find stealth-based enemies, even when they use chakra stealth
                                                                              • Can find hidden enemies
                                                                              • The best healing abilities out there. You can heal fatal wounds and revive the dead if they've only been gone for less than a minute and a half. (You can revive people who have been totally destroyed, if you can find even one scrap of them)
                                                                              • Are able to learn medical jutsu faster than others (-2 posts)
                                                                              • Can learn powerful medical abilities as nearly any class
                                                                              • All medical jutsu are increased in strength by one rank
                                                                              • Your perception is naturally good, and you have a similar muscle movement detection as the sharingan, although slightly weaker
                                                                              MEDICAL CLASS
                                                                              CHAKRA CONTROL -- Medical shinobi have exceptional chakra control. For this reason, jutsu that shinobi of this class perform have a (-5) chakra point discount. This does not apply to Academy or Genin-ranked techniques. No technique can be free when using this passive.

Techniques Used:

Quotes:

User Image

Kusa no Kuni - Grass Country

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 4

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces