Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reply The Official Kaiba Seto Guild Roleplaying Lounge
Nikui Roudousha(AU YGO RPG) Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 ... 12 13 14 15 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

People Counter
  Vote.
View Results

[b u n n y]

PostPosted: Tue Apr 11, 2006 9:09 am
"you say that like it's a bad thing..." Ismirked a bit, "I was raised in Germany." I chuckled.

Lai sighed a bit, "Well, I'm from practicly all over the world since my dad traveled a lot, but then I lost them..." he fromned, "and had to live on the streets..." he had slipped onto a chair and had his hands cluthing the chair between his leags.

My eyes narrowed, "I know how you feel."

"No... no you don't....." Lai said, his head falling down. I walked over to him and rasied his head a bit. He looked like his was holding back so many tears.

"You're very strong aren't you..." I sai quietly right before he broke down and fell into my shoulder. I wrapped my arms around him and closed my eyes smiling, for some reason this kid, that I had just met, was willing to cry in front of me. And for some reason, I was always great with kids.  
PostPosted: Thu Apr 13, 2006 12:34 pm
Jaina was once again suprised by Seto. A cop who liked little kids... that was just so sweet. Jaina would have hugged Lai too, but she felt that one stranger hugging was quite enough. She continued to stare at the floor; it was just a habit of hers.  

Angel of Flames2

[b u n n y]

PostPosted: Fri Apr 14, 2006 11:31 am
Lai slowly pulled back after a few minnutes of crying, still giving an occasional gasp, "..." he looked to the side.

I quietly stood up, "Jaina, I was just wondering, do you already have a job other than an author and a strong stomach??"  
PostPosted: Fri Apr 14, 2006 5:51 pm
Jaina smiled in amusement, and looked Seto in the eyes.
"Yes... I work on computers every now and then. You know, like fixing network problems and programing glitches."  

Angel of Flames2

[b u n n y]

PostPosted: Fri Apr 14, 2006 11:12 pm
"Have a job already?" I asked quietly, "We could use a computer expert around here other than myself. I'm not here as much as I'd like to be so it's hard to fix all the problems." I smirked, "We'd be willing to pay you $25 and hour for the first month, then it would rise by ten dollars."  
PostPosted: Sat Apr 15, 2006 10:41 am
Jaina's eyes went buggy, which happened extreamly rarelly. Even Thrawns jaw dropped. Jaina hadn't had a steady job in... well, she'd never actually had a steady job.
"No... I just got here... are you serious?" Jaina asked softly. The day just seemed to get wierder and wierder. First, her contact dies, then she meets a nice cop, then a kid had a Millenium item, and now she was getting offered a job.  

Angel of Flames2

[b u n n y]

PostPosted: Sat Apr 15, 2006 12:38 pm
"I'm completely serious." I slightly chuckled, "We could use some one like you around here."

Lai smiled a bit, "It's a good deal if you ask me, Jaina."  
PostPosted: Sat Apr 15, 2006 1:22 pm
Jaina laughed. Thrawn was so suprised, he actually fell backwards. Jaina never laughed.
"Sure, Seto. I accept." Her smile was genuinely happy, which shocked Thrawn even more.  

Angel of Flames2

[b u n n y]

PostPosted: Sat Apr 15, 2006 7:39 pm
I smirked quietly and stood up, "Well then. I'll need a little help with some research. And since you're so good at it, maybe youc ould help me with it." I walked out for a moment then walked back in with a tall stack of books, "You may not know, but this is also a research facility as well as a station." I slammed the book down, "I'm sure that since you two have those items, you would know some amount about the Millenium Book. It's the main item we're studying right now. But our knowledge about the items is limited, but we already know about the Ring, Eye, Puzzle, earrings, and some other ones."

Lai looked at me in a strange manner, "You want me to help yoou with all this??"  
PostPosted: Sun Apr 16, 2006 1:52 pm
"Did you grab half a library?" Jaina asked in awe. Then what Seto had said fully sank in.
"Wait... Falina's book is a millenium item? Someone killed Falina over her item?" Jaina was throughly confused. She had thought that the small book was merely a record of a controversial point in history, not a millenium item.  

Angel of Flames2

[b u n n y]

PostPosted: Mon Apr 17, 2006 1:28 pm
"Of course, you didn't know??" I raised an eyebrow, "Anyways, now that we've located the millenium book, we need to locate our next item, the millenium staff. Since most items sense others, I was hoping we could use the book to find the next one." I expalined.

Lai slowly realized what I was talking about, "You think it'll work??"

"There's a 70% chance." I smiled.  
PostPosted: Tue Apr 18, 2006 8:13 am
Jaina blinked. "Can you use the book properly? What are it's powers?" Besides making me slightly feel ill.
Now that Jaina thought about it, it only made sense that the book was a millenium item. Which also would explain why the scarab was doing perverbial jumping jacks with it's friend-foe readings. It was also making her sick to her stomach with memories she wished would stop haunting her.  

Angel of Flames2

[b u n n y]

PostPosted: Tue Apr 18, 2006 11:00 am
I smirked, "Yeah, we know how it works." I laughed.

Lai opened one of the books, "Hey! I know where the staff is!"

I leaned forward out of suprise, "Where?"

"A guy named Yuugi Moto has it." Lai looked up.  
PostPosted: Tue Apr 18, 2006 12:56 pm
Jaina made a face. "What can the book do?" Jaina had never heard of the item before; she was intrigued. Her scarab had finally calmed down, but she still felt ill.  

Angel of Flames2

[b u n n y]

PostPosted: Wed Apr 19, 2006 9:02 am
"The book reveals pasts. Like if I opened the book it would show my past and such." I explained. "Let's open it..." I quietly said, "who wants to go first...?"

Lai looked to the side, "I don't think so..." he said.

I raised an eyebrow.  
The Official Kaiba Seto Guild Roleplaying Lounge

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 ... 12 13 14 15 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces