Welcome to Gaia! ::

Naruto: Ultimate Roleplaying (NUR) [CLOSED]

Back to Guilds

A long-lived guild, filled with memories of a time long-gone. RIP NUR. 

Tags: naruto, roleplaying, jutsu, fantasy, discussion 

Reply Kusa no Kuni - Grass Country
Masako's Hidden Lab Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

theholyest

Wealthy Fatcat

4,100 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Wall Street 200
PostPosted: Fri Aug 22, 2014 5:19 am
(This is how i imagine it looks so far.))

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

As u can see, lava would of drained away by time everyone else arrived.  
PostPosted: Fri Aug 22, 2014 5:25 am
TheWingsOfTheGods
(This is how i imagine it looks so far.))

Scratch that but there isn't a drain.  

Valiant Depression

Thirteenth Teenager

Somnus Aeternam

Adorable Trendsetter

11,875 Points
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Party Animal 100
  • Ultimate Player 200
PostPosted: Fri Aug 22, 2014 5:53 am
((Once again, "miles of tunnels" most of which go down hill, and the fact is not a huge volume of lava either))  
PostPosted: Fri Aug 22, 2014 9:14 am
((Post Order:
Kurai
Firo
Masako
Armand
Viv))

Chaos_wol12

TheWingsOfTheGods

thefire158

lotosaki

Somnus Aeternam

Adorable Trendsetter

11,875 Points
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Party Animal 100
  • Ultimate Player 200

theholyest

Wealthy Fatcat

4,100 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Wall Street 200
PostPosted: Sat Aug 23, 2014 1:31 pm
((hope u know its you next chaos))  
PostPosted: Sat Aug 23, 2014 1:36 pm
TheWingsOfTheGods
((hope u know its you next chaos))

I know but currently i'm picture hunting for yami, Do you know any with a person who has a sword, Any would be fine.  

Valiant Depression

Thirteenth Teenager

Valiant Depression

Thirteenth Teenager

PostPosted: Sat Aug 23, 2014 1:50 pm

lotosaki

thefire158

TheWingsOfTheGods

Ceaser Kashensu

User Image
Kurai

Even demons, have demons
Death is your only Option
⇍⇎⇎⇎⇎⇎⇎⇎⇎⇎⇎⇎⇎⇎⇎⇎⇎⇎⇎⇎⇎⇎⇎⇎⇎⇎⇎⇎⇎⇎⇎⇎⇎⇎⇎⇎⇎⇎⇎⇎⇎⇎⇎⇎⇎⇎
Suddenly a voice began to ring out. Other then Armand, and firo. It sounded Familiar. Who, Who could this-......."Does anyone else hear that." It sounded that of a war cry. It continued to get closer. "What the hell?"
⇍⇎⇎⇎⇎⇎⇎⇎⇎⇎⇎⇎⇎⇎⇎⇎⇎⇎⇎⇎⇎⇎⇎⇎⇎⇎⇎⇎⇎⇎⇎⇎⇎⇎⇎⇎⇎⇎⇎⇎⇎⇎⇎⇎⇎⇎
Hade's Incarnate.
voice.
If i die Let my son's carry on the strength of out family
Were would we be without our secret's

Assassin
Jounin- Speed: 6(+3/-2) / Strength: 6(+1/-2)
Chakra:220
Family: Sons: Alexandra ((Alex)), Yami, Nephew's testial and Namito.
Bloodlines: Sharingan Yamikonton

User ImageUser Image  
PostPosted: Sun Aug 24, 2014 10:21 am
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
x|| Chunin || [[[142/142]] cp] || 7/9 Sp/St || 487 Favor ||

Firo Shrugged, "Nope."  

theholyest

Wealthy Fatcat

4,100 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Wall Street 200

Somnus Aeternam

Adorable Trendsetter

11,875 Points
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Party Animal 100
  • Ultimate Player 200
PostPosted: Sun Aug 24, 2014 12:57 pm
𝓜𝓪𝓼𝓪𝓴𝓸 𝓒𝓱𝓲𝓻𝓾
♥ ♡ ♥ ♡ ♥ ♡ ♥ ♡ ♥ ♡ ♥ ♡ ♥ ♡ ♥ ♡ ♥ ♡
KusagakureChuuninMedicalRaiton
♥ ♡ ♥ ♡ ♥ ♡ ♥ ♡ ♥ ♡ ♥ ♡ ♥ ♡ ♥ ♡ ♥ ♡
Body Sacrifice SensorChiru

❀☰☰☰☰☰☰☰☰☰☰☰☰☰☰☰☰☰☰❀

Large pulses of energy shot through her muscles and and nervous system, instantly increasing the strength of her muscles and speeding up her reaction time greatly. She took off down the dark maze of tunnels, approaching her guests, using her Sensor to guide her as she speed through the tunnels with great speed. She arrived just short of Kurai, placing him between her and Firo. This time, he would not leave the maze with his life. She formed another short set of seals and power arced over her body, covering her in a thin layer of lightning armor.

CP: 175 -20 - 10 = 145
Strength: 6 + 2 = 8
Speed: 5 + 2 = 7

Passive:
Body Sacrifice Sensor: Can detect demons. Can detect sources of Chakra. Can sense hidden shinobi. Has increased reflexs like Sharingan but just slightly slower.

Techniques in Use:

•Inbikiri Seeji no Jutsu (Lightning Sage Technique)
Description: The user must maintain concentration for a minute (1 post) as user concentrates on sending electricity through their own muscles thus stimulating themselves to become stronger, faster and more flexible; this raises your base stats by +1/+1 beyond the cap.

• Raiton: Raiton no Yoroi (Lightning Release: Lightning Armor)
Description:The user wraps their body in a layer of lightning chakra that, instead of being used offensively, is used to electrically stimulate the user's nervous system. The technique speeds up neural synapses to react faster, and to push physical prowess to the absolute limit, allowing for tremendous raw speed. Adds +1/+1 to strength and speed as well as the effects of direct Raiton contact.

PostPosted: Sun Aug 24, 2014 1:26 pm

User Image

With the lava drained, Armand still felt the heat but was fine with stepping inside now. He motioned for Vivian to follow. Whatever noise that Kurai was rambling about, Armand either didn't here it due to distance, or just didn't care that much. With the lightning of Masako's lighting the passage, Armand identified the two...well...the one. Armand pointed his forehead slightly to Firo. "Get out. You're trespassing...everybody gets forgiven once~" He both commanded and explained this sternly, but with a sing-song voice. However...Kurai was back for more. "I've given you mercy, I've given you forgiveness, I've accepted your unannounced and violent behavior...and you dare show your face around here again, threatening my loved ones with your dishonor. You ******** up. And now I'm going to finish what you started."

There was no sing-song anymore. The bone blade's razor edge glinted slightly from the trickle of sunlight from the entrance. The distance was minimal...Armand could close it within barely a second if he needed to. The adrenaline was burning inside him, he was almost shaking. With a few handseals, he'd initiate this conflict without hesitation. "Shinku (Vacuum)" An airless bubble would form around Kurai's face and neck area. If he wanted to breathe and not pass out, then he'd have to deal with it first.

(Chakra): 135/135 (-10 +10 natural jyuugo regen,
                                                                    (Speed/Strength): Base: 5(+2/-3)[+2 past cap]/6(+3/-3)[+1 past cap] Current: 7/8
                                                                    (Techniques Used):

Jyuugo -1 to jutsu damage
                                                                    taijutsu class invulnerability to academy-level damage
                                                                    -1 jutsu damage applied to A-Rank techniques and above (Cloak of the Spirit, -1 speed and -10% chakra)
                                                                    +1 spd lightning,
                                                                    earth hardened body +1 str
                                                                    water passive healing

(Present for ya' nerd #had0u)

lotosaki

thefire158

Dangerous Capitalist

3,050 Points
  • Member 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100

Loto Teh Sake

PostPosted: Sun Aug 24, 2014 6:11 pm
thefire158
User Image

User Image
Village:Kusa babey
Chakra: 110/120
Speed: Five
Strength: Four
Class: Sealing
Bloodline/Clan:Uzamaki/bl Crusher
Techniques Used:
Mind Spectator

User Image The Girl's hand would rest on Armand's; the seal was engraved onto the man's skin whether he noticed or not. Slightly afraid of the aura and adrenaline that soaked them both she looked to Armand with pleading, beckoning eyes. Kurai was obviously foolish, delusional or loco. Either would be an explanation for his rash decision making. This man wanted to die, but his life had to be spared.....Yami. "Armand! He's not worth it! Obviously he's crazy! There will be too many issues back in Kusa if you do this." Why did her mouth not move? Teehee, sealers trick; their minds were now connected. Without shifting her gaze towards him, she gripped his stiffened body.
¥øυ‷∂ ß℮⊥⊥εя ¢◎мε ℌαґⅾ

▀█▀ █ █░░ █░░   ▀▀█▀▀ █▀▀█ █░░█
▒█░ ░ █░░ █░░   ░▒█░░ █▄▄▀ █▄▄█
▄█▄ ░ ▀▀▀ ▀▀▀   ░▒█░░ ▀░▀▀ ▄▄▄█

User Image
▀█▀ █ █▀▄▀█   ▒█▀▀▀█ █▀▀ █▀▀█ █▀▀█ █▀▀ █▀▀▄
▒█░ ░ █░▀░█   ░▀▀▀▄▄ █░░ █▄▄█ █▄▄▀ █▀▀ █░░█
▄█▄ ░ ▀░░░▀   ▒█▄▄▄█ ▀▀▀ ▀░░▀ ▀░▀▀ ▀▀▀ ▀▀▀░

User Image
▒█░▒█ █▀▀ █░░ █▀▀█   ▒█▀▄▀█ █▀▀
▒█▀▀█ █▀▀ █░░ █░░█   ▒█▒█▒█ █▀▀
▒█░▒█ ▀▀▀ ▀▀▀ █▀▀▀   ▒█░░▒█ ▀▀▀

User Image  
PostPosted: Sun Aug 24, 2014 6:43 pm
Chaos_wolf12

lotosaki

thefire158

TheWingsOfTheGods

((No, undo that post. You are in violation of the Multicharacter rule. You have been warned before, so stop doing it.))
Quote:

- When you start out in the guild, you can have up to 4 characters. No one can have unlimited characters without special permission.

- Your characters (together) CANNOT:
- Team up in battle, even if it's for sparring// by doing this, you're training both characters together to become stronger. It's considered to be like cheating your way up the ranks, if you give it some thought.
- They cannot exchange vital information to each other// such as where someone is hiding, who is the leader of an organization, etc.
- They cannot give each other anything// No weapons, no implants, nothing. They cannot heal each other, they can't 'take' things from each other, absolutely nothing. - They can't help each other build or rebuild things
- They can't have children together// People have tried to use this cheap trick to obtain two bloodlines or clans, which is against our rules of course.
))  

Somnus Aeternam

Adorable Trendsetter

11,875 Points
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Party Animal 100
  • Ultimate Player 200

Valiant Depression

Thirteenth Teenager

PostPosted: Sun Aug 24, 2014 6:53 pm
Ceaser Kashensu

Well I didn't break any rules. I followed viv and Armand here.  
PostPosted: Sun Aug 24, 2014 7:05 pm
Chaos_wolf12
Ceaser Kashensu

Well I didn't break any rules. I followed viv and Armand here.

((you broke rule #1:
- Your characters (together) CANNOT:
- Team up in battle, even if it's for sparring// by doing this, you're training both characters together to become stronger. ))  

Somnus Aeternam

Adorable Trendsetter

11,875 Points
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Party Animal 100
  • Ultimate Player 200
Kusa no Kuni - Grass Country

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers