Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Guild for all things Role Play and Random ^^

Back to Guilds

Reply The Role Play Forum ^^
Sounds of agony and Bliss (Samantha Sinclair, Raven Lavende) Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 ... 58 59 60 61 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Samantha_Sinclair

Beloved Elder

11,900 Points
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Generous 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
PostPosted: Mon Aug 25, 2014 10:47 pm
♫♫ Queen of Sound ♫♫
♫Clara Marie Desmond♫

User Image

▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄

Clara didn’t say anything else on the subject just cuddled up against him and closed her eyes. She could hear his heart beat, his breathing and it soothed her reminded her that she at least for now, wasn’t alone. She was safe in this moment however fleeting that was she just had to accept what she was given. Eventually she fell back to sleep head resting against his chest, as her breathing settled into a slow quiet rhythm. This was the sleep she needed the deep quiet sleep that would allow her body to regenerate. Any time he tried to move away she scooted closer, not allowing him to get far from her. It would be a while before she woke…unless he got out of the bed.

User Image User Image User Image
Wearing: pretty in pink
With: Kade
Thoughts:

PostPosted: Mon Aug 25, 2014 11:20 pm
Kade MacGrieve.
"There are three things that never remain Hidden for long. The Sun, the Moon and The Truth."

User Image

Kade blushed a little and stayed where he was. He had to stay calm. His beast was thinking things. "Ssh." He whispered and stroked her hair as she slept. He never moved. He was comfortable and she was sleeping. He hoped she would ask to cuddle all the time. He planned to stay with her forever. So cuddles should be expected. "I'll cuddle you all you want, whenever you want." He whispered lowly. "You don't need anyone else but me."  

Hikari_Mamo
Captain

Married Conversationalist

24,825 Points
  • Married 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Demonic Associate 100

Samantha_Sinclair

Beloved Elder

11,900 Points
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Generous 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
PostPosted: Tue Aug 26, 2014 3:09 am
♫♫ Queen of Sound ♫♫
♫Clara Marie Desmond♫

User Image

Clara slept for a rather long time rarely stirring though she would occasionally react to her hair being stroked or rub her cheek gently against his chest as if reassuring herself that she wasn’t alone. When she did finally wake she laid there quiet and blinked up at him. ” hmm?” She said thinking he’d said something she hadn’t quiet understood or maybe that was part of a dream she was still drifting in and out of. She looked around the room and glanced towards the window. It was still daylight so she hadn’t slept the entire day away but probably a good chunk of it. She tried to figure out what had woke her up and realized why when her stomach growled menacingly.

Thoughts:

PostPosted: Tue Aug 26, 2014 3:21 am
Kade MacGrieve.
"There are three things that never remain Hidden for long. The Sun, the Moon and The Truth."

User Image

Kade had dozed a little while she slept. He found he too was hungry. "Want me to make you something?" He asked smiling a little kind of not wanting the cuddling to end. But she had awoken. "Anything in particular you wished you eat?" He asked smiling a little bit more. He knew exactly what she had in her cupboards too. "Oh and the day after tomorrow the stockings can come off." He added brushing her hair from her face. "I'll have to check the legs though make sure they're healing right. I don't want you in more pain. Or pain for longer."  

Hikari_Mamo
Captain

24,825 Points
  • Married 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Demonic Associate 100

Samantha_Sinclair

Beloved Elder

11,900 Points
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Generous 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
PostPosted: Tue Aug 26, 2014 3:30 am
♫♫ Queen of Sound ♫♫
♫Clara Marie Desmond♫

User Image

Clara groaned as she attempted to stretch then curled into him again obviously not wanting to move to far “ Yes please, anything will be fine, I’m just hungry.” She said one hand moving over her stomach in a soothing gesture. Kade was smiling an awful lot, she noted but decided not to read to far into it. She was healing, hungry, and she’d finally gotten home and into her own feather bed. When he mentioned checking her legs she nodded “ They’ve been popping so they should be fine, but you can check them. I’ll be glad when I can walk again. “ She stated, having to be carried just sucked plain and simple there was no good way to do anything. .

Thoughts:

PostPosted: Tue Aug 26, 2014 3:42 am
Kade MacGrieve.

User Image

Kade listened to everything she said and nodded his smile falling into a serious look wanting to make sure he didn't miss anything. "Okay. I'll go make something filling and tasty." He smirked. "Which for me is Porridge." He chuckled a tiny bit and got up gently. "I'll get you something to eat then I'll check your injuries and maybe we can work on walking. Depending on how they look." He nodded a little then tucked her in and went off to make something to eat. He wanted to give her enough time to think if it was worth having him stay with her. His beast warned against it, but he needed to make sure he wasn't pushing her.  

Hikari_Mamo
Captain

24,825 Points
  • Married 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Demonic Associate 100

Samantha_Sinclair

Beloved Elder

11,900 Points
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Generous 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
PostPosted: Tue Aug 26, 2014 8:16 pm
♫♫ Queen of Sound ♫♫
♫Clara Marie Desmond♫

User Image

Clara watched him as he left the bed and tucked her in. She wasn’t much of a fan of porridge, then again it could just be her aunt’s porridge she didn’t like, but her growling tummy told her to stop being picky. When he had her tucked in she snuggled down in the mattress resting as best she could and lightly dozing. She could hear him easily, but wasn’t concerned with what he was getting into. The oddest things in her home were really the sword and a few baubles she’d picked up over the centuries. She would debate on pulling off the compression sleeves to look at her legs, and then she’d doze off again.

Thoughts:

PostPosted: Tue Aug 26, 2014 11:29 pm
Kade MacGrieve.

User Image

Kade hummed a little as he worked on making her a tasty meal. He stirred the creamy porridge making some toast too and cut up a fruit salad too. The beast inside him preened at being able to provide for her. He set up a tray with all the food and some water and picked up the tray carrying it to the room. "Clara." He said smiling a little. "Clara are you awake?"  

Hikari_Mamo
Captain

24,825 Points
  • Married 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Demonic Associate 100

Samantha_Sinclair

Beloved Elder

11,900 Points
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Generous 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
PostPosted: Wed Aug 27, 2014 3:05 am
♫♫ Queen of Sound ♫♫
♫Clara Marie Desmond♫

User Image

Clara stirred at the sound of her name being called and she sighed opening her eyes and shifting to her back “ mmhmm I’m awake” She said as she sat up and slid to put her back against the head board. Her gaze settled on the food and her stomach gave another growl, she smiled sheepishly. “Thanks, it smells good.” She said running a hand through her hair to push it back out of her face. Before he could set the tray down she pulled the blankets over her lap so her legs wouldn’t get cold.

Thoughts:

((erg brain dead))  
PostPosted: Wed Aug 27, 2014 3:11 am
Kade MacGrieve.

User Image

Kade smiled and put the tray down helping her cover her lap best he could without spilling anything. "Now, I put the honey on the side because I don't know your tastes with fruit salad and porridge." He explained. "I didn't use all the fruit just five types. I'm thinking I might buy you some star fruit when it gets into season. It tastes a little sweeter than apples I think you might like it. But these will do. Also I've prepared a thing for stretching your legs before we take off the stockings. Just for extra support. I also left a voicemail message to your vampire friend. So hopefully she'll spread the word." He smirked a little bit.  

Hikari_Mamo
Captain

24,825 Points
  • Married 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Demonic Associate 100

Samantha_Sinclair

Beloved Elder

11,900 Points
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Generous 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
PostPosted: Wed Aug 27, 2014 3:20 am
♫♫ Queen of Sound ♫♫
♫Clara Marie Desmond♫

User Image

She looked at the tray then moved it to her lap once it was covered and she looked over the contents of the tray “ I like star fruit, I just hate cutting it and peeling it. This looks good and I’ll add the honey to the porridge. I’m usually not entirely fond of porridge.” She said picking up the fruit salad and starting on that while he continued. Stretching her legs? Alright well they would need to other wise they’d cramp up again. “ Oh and what did you leave on her voice mail? What rumors are you trying to start?” She asked getting slightly irritated with him. What was he doing?

Thoughts:

((erg brain dead))  
PostPosted: Wed Aug 27, 2014 3:29 am
Kade MacGrieve.

User Image

Kade gave a slight smile. "Just that we left together." He said, the truth. "I didn't give any details just said that we left together. She can breathe into it what she wants but I will maintain my innocence." He chuckled at his joke. "And yours. So I suggest though, that you don't go out. If anyone narks about it you could just say: I wasn't in the mood to go out. I have those days. . . well. . . weeks. . . Mainly because of the noise. And the brawling. Apparently I don't fight fair." He chuckled a little dark. "I wonder if that Rage demon has grown that horn back. . ."  

Hikari_Mamo
Captain

24,825 Points
  • Married 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Demonic Associate 100

Raven Lavender

Shy Fatcat

7,150 Points
  • Noble Shade 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Tycoon 200
PostPosted: Wed Aug 27, 2014 5:17 pm
User Image
C a m i l l e x L y n n x E b e r h a r t
C u n n i n g x S l y x C o v e t o u s

✗ø✗ø ||

Stuck in a rut again, Camille thought to herself as her eyes darted around her newest cell. It was dark, obscenely dark, cold and damp. She could pick up the sounds of little mice scurrying amidst her feet, every once in a while catch the faint brush of fur against her ankle. Unaware of where she was, she found herself only able to comprehend three things. One, I’ve been taken hostage by demons. Two, I ******** hate demons. Three, I took quite a beating before being brought here.

Her body was well on the way to recovery, but she could faintly detect the aches and pains of a good a** kicking that she had been on the receiving end of. Not exactly according to plan, but I can still make this work to my advantage. She honestly couldn’t even remember what had happened prior to her capture except that she had been ambushed completely unexpectedly, something that rarely happened for her.

Now she lay in wait for her captor’s appearance. They had been kind enough to put her in a chair which she assumed to be in the dead center of the room. They were even so nice as to tie her hands behind her back so they wouldn’t be in her way. Assholes. Yet, they would come eventually with terms for a bargain of her freedom: wealth, knowledge, secret location of some hidden artifact, it mattered not. They would anticipate this small little girl, who couldn’t seem to hold her own, to readily hand over or do anything for her freedom and so, she normally did.

Water droplets fell to the warm and unforgiving concrete below. She could scarcely fathom how long she had been in here, but learned to tell the seconds without fail by the sounds of the liquid. The place had started off a bit chilly, but as she realized the day progressing had wrought a terrible heat wave in its wake.

||✗ø✗ø

{ooc; Trapped...Hostage.}

█ │▌│ ▌ H o p e x r e m a i n s x w h e n x a l l x e l s e x f a i l s... x↘↘↘

P a t i e n c e x G l o r y x G a i n

PostPosted: Wed Aug 27, 2014 6:33 pm
Ishtar Hunter
"It's not what it seems"

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Ishtar walked down the corridor of the dungeons. He'd been told someone was here. Someone they needed a special touch to talk to to get information. Whatever that meant. But the King had asked him, so he'd do it. His eyes took in the girl that sat blindly in her cell and frowned. Could she not see? Something in him ached and he felt his horns twitch a bit. "Who are you?" His voice called. "And why are you here?"

His accent was different to the other demons. Darker. Silky. Like rich dark chocolate. His eyes shifted colours as he stared at the woman before him who seemed unaware rats were around her feet. "Who are you?" He asked again. "And what is your business here?" He'd play nice at first. Then get a little rough with her.
No! Something in him warned him not to. Strange.

Hikari_Mamo
Captain

24,825 Points
  • Married 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Demonic Associate 100

Samantha_Sinclair

Beloved Elder

11,900 Points
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Generous 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
PostPosted: Wed Aug 27, 2014 6:50 pm
♫♫ Queen of Sound ♫♫
♫Clara Marie Desmond♫

User Image

She arched a brow as he talked eating as she watched him eventually she looked down at her tray as he began to feed out a reply she could make to someone being snarky. When she finished the fruit salad she looked up as she picked up a piece of toast and looked at him. “ No one would believe that, especially if they’d be asking why I hadn’t been out. You see I don’t typically need to fight, and the demons…well they really enjoy it when I touch their horns. There are a couple that would probably let me snap one off if I really wanted it. “ She shrugged and took a bite of the toast and chewed “ Any other ideas?” She asked before taking another bite and then sipping her water and setting the glass back down on the tray. She had hoped that conversations like this wouldn’t be brought up but she wouldn’t shy away from it.

Thoughts:

The Role Play Forum ^^

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 ... 58 59 60 61 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items