Welcome to Gaia! ::

THIS IS HALLOWEEN

Back to Guilds

WHERE IT IS ALWAYS HALLOWEEN (and sometimes exams) 

Tags: Halloween, Demons, Monsters, Roleplay, Academy 

Reply THIS IS HALLOWEEN
[PRP] Innocent Fun. (Titus/Riyo) Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 4

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Inu-Mitsu

Werewolf

PostPosted: Mon Sep 08, 2014 3:17 pm
"Right...on it." Titus did his best to scramble off of her, plopping himself to sit down on the floor and regretting the movement as soon as he grew still. "Jack my head hurts. Do you always feel like s**t after drinking?" If so then he was pretty sure it was a one time thing. He placed his hands over his face trying to keep his brain from pounding its way through his skull and to also drown out the small bit of light that was filtering from somewhere in the house.

He groaned a bit barely hearing Riyo come to her own discovery of what had transpired. Titus had hoped he had imagined it. Apparently he wasn't going to be so lucky. The only thing he was thankful for at this point was not having a nightmare.

"I don't think you could have thought of worse plan." And yet he had gone right along with it hook, line, and sinker. Not that his brain had been focused on much expect.....

Titus' face flushed scarlet and he grew quiet as he continued to hide his face behind his hands. Jack was this embarrassing. He could only hope now that something would fall from the sky and dissipate him out of existence.  
PostPosted: Mon Sep 08, 2014 3:43 pm
When the feline was finally free, she let out a long groan as she forced herself to sit up, her spine popping here and there as she moved for the first time in hours. So many aches and pains... Much like the boil, her face hid immediately behind her hands. "No. Not if you don't overdo it." Which they obviously had. Yeah. Maybe drinking with other people was overrated.

Very... Overrated. Thank Sally he passed out. Things had... They'd really gotten heated, hadn't they?

"... I don't think you should tempt me." She mumbled. It was a terrible idea, though. Riyo imagined, however, their reasons for thinking that were not precisely the same.

Reluctantly, she peeked out at him from between her fingers. "Well. It's not like... It's not like you have to go through with it." Her ears folded against her head. "There were no witnesses." Besides...

Her eyes glanced to the foxfire. "Besides him. And who would he tell?" Yes. She was sure BB would write the presses immediately. Him and his many hidden cameras around the house, right?

"I'd never make you marry me. I only suggested it in the first place so Gina couldn't."

Sexy Cocaine

Greedy Guest

Inu-Mitsu

Werewolf

PostPosted: Mon Sep 08, 2014 4:09 pm
BB began to pant happily when Riyo seemed to notice him, nudging the bottle of painkillers in her direction. When they were within reach he backed away a little, his feet prancing in place excitedly as he waited for praise. There was no mistake though, those beady little eyes knew secrets. So many secrets.

"Well, of course I'm not going to go through with it! I don't want to get married." Titus pulled his hands away from his still red face looking distraught at the idea. "I'm not even seeking a ghoulfriend let alone a wife."

Titus says I don't want to get married, he wants to stay single and let his hair flow in the wind as he rides through the glen firing arrows into the sunset.

Climbing to his feet Titus staggered a bit before he caught his balance against the counter. The nightmare demon was fairly certain his head had never hurt this bad in his entire life but he was holding out fairly well considering how much he had drank in such a short period of time and for his first go at it.  
PostPosted: Mon Sep 08, 2014 4:21 pm
"Lower your voice, you ********." Riyo hissed, grasping the bottle of painkillers laying within reaching distance. "Thank you fluff ball." She said with as much kindness as she could muster... Which wasn't particularly much at that moment.

Riyo couldn't entirely say why his words had popped a hole in her little balloon. Perhaps it was because she could vaguely recall how happy she felt last night, or perhaps he hadn't expected him to denounce it so fully. She knew it was basically her fault either way, but that wasn't really the point. She busted open the bottle and chucked a handful of asprin down her throat.

"Like you could get one if you were." The ghoul snapped back, her eyes narrowing.

Sexy Cocaine

Greedy Guest

Inu-Mitsu

Werewolf

PostPosted: Mon Sep 08, 2014 4:35 pm
There was a slight growl from Titus as Riyo told him to lower his voice but he made no response otherwise. At least not at first.

BB seemed happy enough with the praise he got and trotted off to somewhere else in the house. Which ended up being a good thing because Riyo was poking buttons that Titus couldn't find himself enough will power to be guarded against.

"Hey, you know what ******** you. I can get a ghoulfriend if I wanted one." He spat. "And I didn't bring up your delightful personality coupled with the hoard of suitors trailing from your door. I mean what you have that mangy alley cat...what's his name and who else?" Titus didn't remember nor was he really trying to remember Deacon's name.  
PostPosted: Mon Sep 08, 2014 4:43 pm
"My a** you could!" Her own voice was rising, and it stung. Grabbing the side of the counter, she stood to her wobbly feet. They hurt so much but there was no way she was going to remain sitting for this.

"Oh, yeah. And look at you prince charming. You're just beaming with positive qualities that have all the ladies swooning." At the mention of suitors, however, she paused. "What... You mean Deacon?" Her brows raised at the very idea. "Yeah. Yeah sure. Hoard of suitors right there. He must not be getting enough of me the whole day I see him out of a month." She laughed, though it was a very bitter laugh. "What, are you jealous?"

Sexy Cocaine

Greedy Guest

Inu-Mitsu

Werewolf

PostPosted: Mon Sep 08, 2014 5:10 pm
"Jealous?" Titus' voice was rising but his pounding head was telling him no. "Why the hell would I be jealous? Because I didn't get my cry on during scarentines? And if my personality is so bad, why the hell are you still around, huh?!"

Titus took a step, braced himself against the counter again and didn't dare budge another inch least he fall. His wings were even wavering in an odd pattern like the smokey substance that they were made of could easily vanish into thin air and be gone.

Despite his anger, Titus managed to smirk. "I think you are lying to yourself if you think you are sticking around because I simply keep things 'interesting.' You just want a chance at this don't you? What was that from earlier? What if I want it to be real?" Titus tried to imitate Riyo's voice but it came off as a little overly girly.  
PostPosted: Mon Sep 08, 2014 5:33 pm
"Yeah! Jealous! That's the only reason you brought him up, isn't it?" Riyo hissed, her eyes clenching shut momentarily as their shouting match continued. Their words were, literally, like fists hurling at each other.

The ghoul's hands clung tightly to the countertop, though his words caused her grip to waver. For a moment, her expression changed from anger to surprise. "You..." She lifted a hand away from the counter to rub her head. "Yeah, well. There was a lot of s**t s**t said. Like... 'Anything you want.'." She mimicked the deep, suave voice that was probably a little too suave to be a certain nightmare demon, her face suddenly looking tired. The fiery stare she had been giving him faded as her eyes shifted to the floor. Suddenly Riyo no longer wanted to be there.

Sexy Cocaine

Greedy Guest

Inu-Mitsu

Werewolf

PostPosted: Mon Sep 08, 2014 5:55 pm
"I brought him up because I literally can't think of any one else you are around besides me." Which was true...Titus didn't see her around other people but that was likely because he wasn't a social bumblebee. Riyo could have all the friends he didn't know but he had meant to imply she had none.

And then Riyo just had to bring up what he had said.

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

"Like I didn't have other things on my mind when I said that." And then he let what came out of his mouth settle on his mind. Oh Jack. Would he have gone that far? Had he literally almost got laid and fell asleep before it could happen? He didn't know if he was regretful or grateful.  
PostPosted: Mon Sep 08, 2014 6:18 pm
Well, he wasn't too far off the beaten path. Riyo had a very select group of friends, and even fewer close friends.

What he said next had been expected, but nonetheless painful. Her expression didn't change much, besides the subtle ear droop. "Yeah. Thanks I guess. It's nice to know I'm at least good enough for that." The volume of her voice had dropped to a normal speaking level.

She pushed away from the counter, taking a moment to steady herself on her own two feet, before she started walking back the way they'd come in. "You know." She paused in the doorway. "Maybe I wasn't telling the whole truth when I gave my reasons for being around you... But, when you told me how lonely you had been, just hearing you say that made me feel a little less alone." Her fingernails tapped on the wood of the frame, remaining there for a few moments, but refusing to look back at him.

"I'm walking home now."

Sexy Cocaine

Greedy Guest

Inu-Mitsu

Werewolf

PostPosted: Tue Sep 09, 2014 12:36 am
And then the whole conversation took a very steep decline. Riyo was walking to the door looking deflated and Titus didn't know if he completely cared.

"I may have told you the truth about being lonely but I never said I would be nice. I don't know what gave you the idea that I would change."

He pushed himself away from the counter, his wings wavering until he managed to catch his balance. Damn these horns they made him a little overly top heavy.

"I'm driving back to school. Catch a ride if you want or walk if you so please." He couldn't walk very steady but he was fairly certain he could at least drive straight. For once the drive back would probably be a little slower.  
PostPosted: Tue Sep 09, 2014 3:49 am
Riyo looked like she was about to turn and say something else, but for once, she just shook her head and kept walking. 'nice' was a strong word to what she expected from the boil. 'civil' was a closer fit, and perhaps, she thought, that was her mistake. Everything had gone so smoothly up to this point, and maybe it was her fault they'd taken such a sour turn. The booze, the idea, the fight. They were, technically, her fault.

The feline backtracked to the door, using specific trinkets she remembered to find her way back out and down the driveway. Obviously, she wasn't taking him up on the ride. Her body cried and moaned at the prospect of a long walk back to Amity, but it was what her mind needed most. Her body could deal. It wasn't like she intended to get into a fight on the way back or anything.

Sexy Cocaine

Greedy Guest

Inu-Mitsu

Werewolf

PostPosted: Tue Sep 09, 2014 10:25 am
Titus waved the ghoul off as she left snatching up the bottle of painkillers and dumping a fair amount into his hand. With what he deemed the right amount in his head he tossed them into his mouth and chewed before he swallowed. He didn't often take painkillers but when he did it was usually in this manner. Somehow he couldn't seem to taste the bitterness they gave off.

With the painkillers taken it was only a matter of waiting for them to kick in so the demon stood at the kitchen counter a while longer, hands braced against the edge while he ran through the activities that had just transpired. A small part of him realized he would probably regret what he said later and he growled in frustration as he brought up a hand to fuss with the hair by his face. How did he always let things turn out this way?

Simple, your an idiot. He told himself. You don't like having people close. They can see how weak you really are. It makes you vulnerable. Its better this way.

Or so Titus tried to tell himself but now he wasn't so sure. Before he hadn't thought anything of being alone. He even preferred it that way though he often wondered what it was like when he saw groups of people hanging out around school. Even that ******** soul herder, Shun, had friends of some form or another. Hell the boil even had a ghoul.

Groaning again Titus leaned down and rested his elbows on the counter and placed his face in his hands, his fingers rubbing at his temples to help ease the pounding headache. How had life gotten so complicated?  
PostPosted: Tue Sep 09, 2014 6:50 pm
Riyo kept her eyes on the ground in front of her as she took off towards the direction of school, her mind debating on the rights and wrongs of what she had done. She didn't want to be a doormat, but Titus was a... Special guy with special needs, much like she had been... Okay, still was.

Was it really right for her to vehemently disagree with anything he said anymore? He wasn't so far off base at the implications that maybe she felt more for him than she let on. Though, Riyo wasn't really sure she was ready to admit such a thing to herself, let alone him. It was hard, because she knew as much as she tried to pass it off as simple teenage infatuation, it was still nothing she had felt before.

She stopped and looked back at the mansion, just as it was almost out of her field of vision. Surely those feelings would cease soon. Maybe, eventually, she'd get her fill. It wasn't like there were any repercussions on his end. He would be okay.

Riyo scratched her head as she turned back around, considering that maybe she should just avoid him for awhile, but something caught her senses by surprise.

With the fresh air clearing her nose, she could smell it. On her clothes. They... They smelled like him. She stood there, staring down at herself for a few brief moments.

"There are just... So many things wrong with me." She grumbled with flushed cheeks and kept on her way.

Sexy Cocaine

Greedy Guest

THIS IS HALLOWEEN

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 4

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas