Welcome to Gaia! ::

Love's Orchard {Open/Accepting}

Back to Guilds

Find the love of your life through the taste of fruit~. 

Tags: Romance, Slice of Life, Soulmate, Literate, Roleplay 

Reply ☼ Pasadena Housing District
Streets of Pasadena Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Yummy Galaxxy

Captain

Divine Seeker

PostPosted: Mon Apr 18, 2016 8:42 pm
x
x
x
x
{ ② ωєєк тιмє sкιρ }

мσиםαч, ғєвяυαяч ⑤тн

םαч ① σғ ⑦ υитιℓ тιмє sкιρ

━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━

☾☼ ιи-яρ םαчs sιиcє ℓ.σ. σρєиєם: ☼☽
םαч ①②0
( ③ мσитнs, ③0 םαчs )

PostPosted: Tue Aug 30, 2016 6:21 am
User Image

User Image

ZIVVA❀ BEAUCHAMP

❝WITH ▸ My thoughts ❞ ❀ ❝WHERE ▸ outside the house ❞ ❀ ❝MOOD ▸ Relaxed ❞ ❀ ❝MONEY ▸$1000❞❀ ❝STATUS ▸ Single ❞

Zivva had woken up late today, not that she had anything pressing going on. Maybe she would go see where she could advertise her potions. Maybe find a familiar? She sighed. So much to do. She exited her door, closing it behind her and locking it. She leaned against the door for a moment to admire the sky. It was clear and bright today. A soft smile spread across her lips. Beautiful weather. With eyes matching the blue sky and a long goldspun braid down her back, she looked like a perfect picture. Her white sundress breezed gently, letting her enjoy the it, eyes closed.

Phoenix347
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:

❝OOC ▸] ---❞  

Kirenai Yuki

OG Gaian

13,650 Points
  • Married 100
  • Friendly 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100

Phoenix347

Angelic Scrounger

5,875 Points
  • Skill Up 50
  • Vanquished Angel 50
  • Waffles! 25
PostPosted: Tue Aug 30, 2016 5:19 pm
Kirenai Yuki

User Image
Akira = Velchok
╔═════════════════════════════════════╗
Where at: Outside house
With: Alone
Mood: Groggy
Apparel: Red shirt, jeans, tennis shoe, bandage wrapps around wrists
Items: Wallet (cash, ID), cell phone
Balance: $903
╚═════════════════════════════════════╝
((OOC: ))

Akira arrived at his house in the early morning, only having a little under an hour to rest on his bed before the sun rose up. Last night he ran around Soleil's roofs in his werewolf form, he needed to change every now and then to keep in control of it. With less than an hour of shut eye, he stumbled his way out of his house and into the bright sun. Without immediate plans, he'd just busy himself with groceries he needed or wander until he found something worthwhile for the day.

PostPosted: Tue Aug 30, 2016 5:51 pm
User Image

User Image

ZIVVA❀ BEAUCHAMP

❝WITH ▸ Wolfboy? ❞ ❀ ❝WHERE ▸ outside the house ❞ ❀ ❝MOOD ▸ Startled❞ ❀ ❝MONEY ▸$1000❞❀ ❝STATUS ▸ Single ❞

Zivva was jerked out of her revelry at the sound of a stumble. She turned an annoyed glance only to stop and tilt her head. "Akira?" She looked at the silver haired wolf before her, "What are you doing here?"

Phoenix347
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:

❝OOC ▸] ---❞  

Kirenai Yuki

OG Gaian

13,650 Points
  • Married 100
  • Friendly 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100

Phoenix347

Angelic Scrounger

5,875 Points
  • Skill Up 50
  • Vanquished Angel 50
  • Waffles! 25
PostPosted: Wed Aug 31, 2016 1:54 am
Kirenai Yuki

User Image
Akira = Velchok
Mood: Surprised
((OOC: I should have added that little detail when I first posted))

After letting his eyes adjust, he started walking to... Where ever his feet took him. He stopped when someone called his name, and turned to expect Carmen's face despite the voice sounding like Zivva's. He was surprised when it actually was Zivva. "Oh. Morning." he said with a yawn. "I should be the one asking that, I live here." he thumbed to his house. "So what are you doing here so early?"

PostPosted: Sat Sep 03, 2016 7:03 am
User Image

User Image

ZIVVA❀ BEAUCHAMP

❝WITH ▸ Akira ❞ ❀ ❝WHERE ▸ outside the house ❞ ❀ ❝MOOD ▸ Relaxed❞ ❀ ❝MONEY ▸$1000❞❀ ❝STATUS ▸ Single ❞

She pointed to the door behind her, "I live here..." She chuckles, walking over to Akira, "Guess we are neighbors." She pats his shoulder, "So where are you off to on this lovely day?" True to form she was always curious. Not that she had any idea what she would do either. Maybe he could give her some ideas.

Phoenix347
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:

❝OOC ▸] ---❞  

Kirenai Yuki

OG Gaian

13,650 Points
  • Married 100
  • Friendly 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100

Phoenix347

Angelic Scrounger

5,875 Points
  • Skill Up 50
  • Vanquished Angel 50
  • Waffles! 25
PostPosted: Sat Sep 03, 2016 10:10 pm
Kirenai Yuki

User Image
Akira = Velchok

"I guess we are. In truth, I didn't have much of a plan for the day." He mostly wanted to just get out, walk around a bit and maybe grab some things from the convenience store before crashing for the rest of the day. "Just walking around for a bit before stopping by the store for some things. Want to join me?" He offered, already starting to pace along, looking back to Zivva.

PostPosted: Sat Sep 03, 2016 10:18 pm
User Image

User Image

ZIVVA❀ BEAUCHAMP

❝WITH ▸ Akira ❞ ❀ ❝WHERE ▸ outside the house ❞ ❀ ❝MOOD ▸ Relaxed❞ ❀ ❝MONEY ▸$1000❞❀ ❝STATUS ▸ Single ❞

Zivva contemplated for a moment and then shrugs, "Sure. I didn't have too much planned either." She walked in stride next to him, giving him a side glance every now and then, "How have you been feeling?" She tucked a lock of golden hair behind her ear, brushing her dress out slightly with her hands.

Phoenix347
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:

❝OOC ▸] ---❞  

Kirenai Yuki

OG Gaian

13,650 Points
  • Married 100
  • Friendly 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100

Phoenix347

Angelic Scrounger

5,875 Points
  • Skill Up 50
  • Vanquished Angel 50
  • Waffles! 25
PostPosted: Sat Sep 03, 2016 10:56 pm
Kirenai Yuki

User Image
Akira = Velchok
Apparel: Red shirt, jeans, tennis shoe, bandage wrapped around wrists

While he didn't pay much heed to Zivva joining, he didn't really say anything as they started. He could feel he was being looked at, and when she asked how he was he looked over. "I've been fine lately, why? Are you worried about me that much?"

PostPosted: Sat Sep 03, 2016 11:00 pm
User Image

User Image

ZIVVA❀ BEAUCHAMP

Sheesh. Sure was silent. At his reply, her cheeks brightened to a red color, "Of course I would worry for a friend.. plus I know the toll that unknown magic can play on the body. Especially on a supernatural." She pointed a slender finger at him, "Maybe visiting Priya in your future would be a good idea. She is a doctor and could probably help. Just to make sure.." She seemed firm on her point as they continued to walk. She groaned internally, hoping that she didn't sound bossy like she normally did.

Phoenix347
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:

❝OOC ▸] ---❞  

Kirenai Yuki

OG Gaian

13,650 Points
  • Married 100
  • Friendly 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100

Phoenix347

Angelic Scrounger

5,875 Points
  • Skill Up 50
  • Vanquished Angel 50
  • Waffles! 25
PostPosted: Sat Sep 03, 2016 11:58 pm
Kirenai Yuki

User Image
Akira = Velchok
Mood: Calm

He shook his head. "I think it was just myself after that night. I figured I'd be able to get over it like every other obstacle that's come my way. If anything else happens, I'll be sure to drop by and see her. Thank you for your concern." If he didn't accept now, she'd probably just continue until he did. "I don't suppose you've dealt with this sort of thing happening with your own spells on friends?"

PostPosted: Sun Sep 04, 2016 6:40 am
User Image

User Image

ZIVVA❀ BEAUCHAMP

❝WITH ▸ Akira ❞ ❀ ❝WHERE ▸ Streets of Pasadena District ❞ ❀ ❝MOOD ▸ Saddened-> Calm❞ ❀ ❝MONEY ▸$1000❞❀ ❝STATUS ▸ Single ❞

Zivva nodded, satisfied with his answer. At his next question, her paced slowed slightly, a frown coming to her face, "No. I don't cast spells on friends, nor do I magic harm upon anyone. It goes against the oath I took."

She continued to walk, only a step or two behind him now. Maybe she could find Priya something while she was out and about. She wondered how she was doing on her shift at the hospital. She observed the broad shoulders of the wolf before her. Come to think of it, Priya liked wolves. She wondered what Priya thought of the stoic character.

Phoenix347
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:

❝OOC ▸] ---❞  

Kirenai Yuki

OG Gaian

13,650 Points
  • Married 100
  • Friendly 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100

Phoenix347

Angelic Scrounger

5,875 Points
  • Skill Up 50
  • Vanquished Angel 50
  • Waffles! 25
PostPosted: Sun Sep 04, 2016 5:59 pm
Kirenai Yuki

User Image
Akira = Velchok

"Not even for a prank or to entertain someone? That seems..." He looked, seeing she slowed down and decided not to complete the thought. "I guess it's your magic, your choice, but are you alright? You seem a little down." He stopped walking and turned to address her, hands in pockets. "You don't have to follow me if you don't want to."

PostPosted: Sun Sep 04, 2016 6:30 pm
User Image

User Image

ZIVVA❀ BEAUCHAMP

❝WITH ▸ Akira ❞ ❀ ❝WHERE ▸ Streets of Pasadena District ❞ ❀ ❝MOOD ▸ Playful❞ ❀ ❝MONEY ▸$1000❞❀ ❝STATUS ▸ Single ❞

Zivva tilted her head slightly at Akira and smiles, walking up to him to pat his cheek gently, "If I didn't want to, I wouldn't." Her eyes were a bright blue as she grins at him teasingly, "You know... You are pretty handsome, Akira. How come all the girls aren't fawning all over you?" She wondered if the stoic wolf even blushed or smiled. Maybe that would be her goal today.

Phoenix347
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:

❝OOC ▸] ---❞  

Kirenai Yuki

OG Gaian

13,650 Points
  • Married 100
  • Friendly 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100

Phoenix347

Angelic Scrounger

5,875 Points
  • Skill Up 50
  • Vanquished Angel 50
  • Waffles! 25
PostPosted: Sun Sep 04, 2016 7:31 pm
Kirenai Yuki

User Image
Akira = Velchok
With: Zivva

Akira looked away at her question, one hand taking hers away from his cheek. "I'm not everyone's type. Plus over half would leave after knowing what I am." Even if it was some said, he didn't care how he looked as long as he didn't think it was weird. Grey hair and blue eyes were already approaching 'odd'. "I suppose the same question could be asked about you, why don't you have an entourage of guys with you?" he looked back to her eyes, which seemed like they wanted to know more.

☼ Pasadena Housing District

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff