Welcome to Gaia! ::

Love's Orchard {Open/Accepting}

Back to Guilds

Find the love of your life through the taste of fruit~. 

Tags: Romance, Slice of Life, Soulmate, Literate, Roleplay 

Reply ● Uptown Soleil
Saisons de Amour Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 ... 66 67 68 69 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Lady Illusia

Lady Gatekeeper

PostPosted: Fri Nov 14, 2014 1:14 pm
User Image
YSANDER ALL

Married ║ Half Demon ║ 22 ║ $495

▂ ▃ ▄ ▅ ▆ █ █ █ █ █ █ █ █ ▉ ▉ ▉ ▉ ▉ ▉ █ █ █ █ █ █ █ █ ▆ ▅ ▄ ▃ ▂

Lysander sighed softly as he closed his eyes. "Lily, he had a good enough reason for leaving. Didn't you say someone in his family was dying? I mean yeah, our family was all screwed up, but normally that's what people do. They go see dying relatives," he grasped her shoulders and pushed her far enough away so he could look into her garnet eyes. She wanted him to be objective, that's what he was doing. He had grown up a lot in the last five years. He was still a complete flirt without regard for others feelings, but he had his moments, like right now, where he had to put that aside and be the smart businessman he was. Objective thinking is what helped them keep their mother's company afloat for so long. "Besides, if you want to have that experience with him, just get pregnant again," he added, jokingly of course. He didn't want another one of those hybrids walking around. He didn't hate his niece, he hated half the genes she was given by that wolf.  
PostPosted: Fri Nov 14, 2014 1:30 pm
User ImageILLIAN ALL

Demon ║ 22 ║ $440 ║ Saisons Manager ║ Chilly Morning

User Image

As she was pushed away, she looked up at him like a scared, innocent child. She really didn't know what to do. She knew he left for a reason, but all of that side of her seemed to vanish and replaced by rage and hurt. To her, it wasn't fair that he could be there for those experiences with a friend and not her. She was the one to give birth to his child, not Bree. She had begged and pleaded with him. Sent him text after text. Phone call after phone call. Nothing. Maybe if he had been there for those nine months, watched his daughter being born, maybe it would have helped him. Maybe they wouldn't be so broken. His next statement, was a very Lysander thing to say and her face contorted into a dumbfounded one. "What?! No! I'm not going to get pregnant just for that!" she shouted with a playful shove to her brother. She knew he was just trying to cheer her up. "You're an idiot." She couldn't help but laugh a little bit.  

Lady Illusia

Lady Gatekeeper

Lady Illusia

Lady Gatekeeper

PostPosted: Fri Nov 14, 2014 1:47 pm
User Image
YSANDER ALL

He grunted softly as her shove caused him to fall onto the couch. She fell right beside him, both of them laughing. "Just imagine if you were the one born first, you might have ended up like me," he teased with a playful nudge in her direction. She made a displeased face which caused him to laugh again. That's what he loved about being around his sister. No matter how crappy they're feeling, they can always manage to make each other happy, if only for those moments they're around each other. "You two are already back together aren't you?" he asked, well it was more of a rhetorical question. He already knew the answer if their high school relationship was any kind of indicator.  
PostPosted: Fri Nov 14, 2014 2:30 pm
User ImageILLIAN ALL

Demon ║ 22 ║ $440 ║ Saisons Manager ║ Chilly Morning

User Image

"Ugh! I might still be single if I were like you," she replied with an almost disgusted scoff. She only occasionally got away with acting like him, in the right situations. When she teased Kaito was one. When she used to tease Ty back in high school. Seeing his reactions to it was too hilarious. Both of them were virgins, but she had been exposed to more sex then he had and so her words never bothered her. His reactions were always the best because of that. It made her wonder if she could still get him flustered even after all this time. His question caused her to pause her thinking and look down at her knees sheepishly. "You know us, we can't stay away. We're like moths to a flame when it comes to one another," she replied with a shrug. Even though they had kissed at Koizora, they had never switched bodies which meant they wren't soul mates, but it still felt like everything between them was...meant to be. Maybe they weren't meant for each other back then, but they had both grown up since then and things change. What was wrong for them five years ago, could be right for them now.

Looking at the clock, she sighed, "Well, my shift is over. I have to get home and clean up my house before Sela gets home." She patted her brother on his knee and got up. "Oh, you should tell Kaito that we should get together for dinner, or something one of these days. I know Sela wants to see you guys," she said as she was getting her things so she could leave. Hugging her brother, she kissed his cheek and smiled up at him. No matter what, she was still so damn short compared to all the men she knew. "Thanks for coming to my rescue Lysi."

[EXIT]  

Lady Illusia

Lady Gatekeeper

Lady Illusia

Lady Gatekeeper

PostPosted: Fri Nov 14, 2014 2:36 pm
User Image
YSANDER ALL

"Tch! Yeah, ain't that the truth," he huffed in annoyance at her explanation for the two of them. Ever since high school, the two of them couldn't stay separated for long. Five years was the longest and possibly last time, the two would ever be separated again. He had this feeling, this awful, dreadful feeling, that the wolf he hated so much wasn't going to leave his family anytime soon. What a terrible thing! But, if he made his sister happy, then who was he to really complain about anything? Right now she wasn't happy, but in general, the guy was able to do wonders for her. As she got up, so did he, "Ugh! Don't call me that," he groaned as he lazily scratched at his blond locks. He hated that name and now his own niece was calling him by it! As Lillian left, he followed her out, groaning and moaning about his hated nickname.

[EXIT]  
PostPosted: Sun Nov 16, 2014 4:03 pm
Lady Illusia

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
⊙〖 Bree Teagan 〗⊙
▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀
▀▄▀▄▀

( ♬ But I think my mistakes became the chemistry for my miracles... • )

{Character Enter.}

Upon request, instead of going to Skylar's, she asked Jacob to take her to the hotel... Somewhere she hadn't been before. At least, not to stay. There was her bachelorette party, but again, it wasn't to stay. She remembered that night... She practically spectated all the other friends getting lap dances and shoving dollars into their pants. If anything, she would've had a good giggle if Finn had strutted himself in. The memory now was bitter sweet. Unable to see her beloved until the next day, where he would place that ring on her finger for good. To pull her veil back and kiss her until the point where they probably would've had sex right in front of the entire crowd... The memories had made the sniffling stop somewhat, and as Jacob set her down, she wobbled a little. "Th-Thank you... J-Jacob..." She whispered, stumbling her way towards the check-in desk. She had taken Finn's advice. Instead of heading to Skylar's for the night... She'd spend a day or so on her own... Clear her head of everything that had happened... She loved him to the point of on return. She was her life, her boo, her love, her baby, her darling, her savior... She felt Jacob's hand on her shoulder and she turned to him, giving a smile that seemed to hold no joy. "I-I just... I need time alone..." Jacob nodded and took a resentful step back from her, sighing. "Thanks, Jakey..." A hand on her curls before she listened to his feet step away from her and out the door.

Teary and pink eyed, she fell to to the clerk, awkwardly ordering a room. She fumbled in her duffel bag for cash, pulling out several twenties on what she probably would've spent on gas going to her parent's and back. Right now.. She just needed a bed to curl up in and a toilet or trash to throw up in. Her fingers fumbled around the card. Just like a princess, she would be locked away in the highest room of the tallest tower... The tower of Soleil. She slowly began to ascend the stairs, remembering descending them from one of her friend's hotel rooms. Come on, come on! Sttrrriiiip clluuuuubbbb!!! And she had rolled her eyes, a beer in her hand. She took a swig and clicked herself down the stairs, wishing Finn could have seen her in her slightly more arousing dress... Then again, her eyes snapped away from the memory. He always found her arousing... He was always so ready to have sex with her.. And she was always ready to oblige... To do what he wanted to do.. No matter what... If it meant stifling a little pain, she'd do anything...

Her heart cracked down harder in her chest. She pressed the silver button for the elevator, clambering in and curling to the corner after pressing the highest floor. Something on the sixth floor... She couldn't stop feeling his lips on hers, his arms tight around her waist so he'd keep her as close as possible. And her, in her mental state, had pulled away. But she was doing as he asked, right...? Going away for a little bit...To try to clear her head... Just like he said... And it was taking everything she could not to pick up her phone and dial him right away to come save her from the tower. Ding! The elevator doors opened and she stepped through, shuffling the bag again. She swiped her card and it clicked, beeping and turning green to show she was ready to enter. It was just... Odd... As she stepped in and closed the door behind her, the tears broke out again. This time the crying was loud. She threw herself onto the bed, ruffling the red sheets and comforter beneath her. She cried.. And cried... And cried.. And cried... For what seemed like hours on end. Mixes between crying, running to the bathroom, throwing up, washing her mouth. All in different order, but still constant.

And to think it was only noon. She curled up on the bed, sick, empty, and full of depression. She didn't like being away from Finn... She had made that inevitably clear every night she got home from work... And now she had f*cked up so much... She pressed a hand to her stomach, closing her eyes. She needed Finn to survive... He was life.. And without life...

Her eyes began to close, having not eaten and decided to let her mind drift...

( • ... And I think that my tests became my testimonies. ♬ )

OOC: --
Today's Outfit: Quiet Day Around The House~
Feeling: Heartbroken; Depressed...
Money: $390.50

Yummy Galaxxy

Captain

Divine Seeker

Lady Illusia

Lady Gatekeeper

PostPosted: Mon Nov 17, 2014 6:22 pm
User ImageILLIAN ALL

Demon ║ 22 ║ $440 ║ Saisons Manager ║ Night Shift

User Image

After stopping at home to take a shower and change, Lillian walked back into work with a defeat sigh. She didn't want to be here. Instead, she'd much rather be with her daughter and boyfriend, enjoying their time at the beach as a family. Walking into her office, she set her coat on her chair and walked back out to coordinate with the rest of her staff, "Alright Janet I'm here, what's going on?" The girl behind the front desk sighed in relief, "Oh thank goodness! Stan says there's something wrong with the food." Lillian sighed heavily and nodded, making her way to the elevator to go down to the kitchen.  
PostPosted: Tue Nov 18, 2014 1:03 am
whiters4

⊙〖 Bree Teagan 〗⊙
▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀
▀▄▀▄▀

The distraught wife awoke to the vibration of her phone - disturbed from her hours of slumber that she desperately wanted to stay in. In her dreams… There was no argument.. In her dreams, she was curled in Finn’s arms, listening to his sweet nothings that he’d whisper into her hair. In her dreams, she was 18 and just finding her soul mate for the first time. She sniffed away an after thought, rubbing desperately to dry the dull feel in her eyes. Everything she touched left an afterglow of depression and despair, something she hadn’t felt in her life for a long while. Finally, she reached into her coat pocket - the black peacoat she never took off once entering the room. No, she had just tossed everything either on the bed or on the ground and curled on top of the comforter with her shoes and all. Releasing a shakey breath, she lifted the bright screen to her face and mashed at her other eye, sniffling hard. Finn… Baby? Is that you? Please tell me you miss me… Tell me you’re coming to find me… Tell me you want me to come home.. Tell me we were both stupid and that we both regret what we said… Hold me in your arms and tell me I’m the only one for you… She sniffled, moving a stranded curl away from her face. At least tell me you love me… And only me…

Her chest throbbed with sunken pain, hard and bruised from the heaves of breath and vomit she had choked out before falling asleep. Her thumb slid, but without seeing an ‘F’, the text only made it past blind eyes. Tyrese… The phone fell from her palm, bouncing gently along the red bedding. Her breathing had calmed. Her eyes remained idle in place, as if studying the small black diamond shapes on the blanket. In her mind, she could only see Finn’s face. Those loving golden eyes… The honey brown locks she touched at least once each and every day… Her heart strummed. ”Finn…” She whispered. She couldn’t go back. She made him a promise, and that was not to go back until he wanted her to… Taking a deep inhale, she shifted off and away from the bed. She needed something to take her mind away from her lover… But how was that possible? How was it possible to stop thinking about the one man that made you so incredibly happy? The one man that could just look at you and you knew he still loved you like he did the day you met? It wasn’t that she didn’t think he loved her anymore… But it would be nice to hear it in other words than “I love you”... It would be nice to go on a date every once in a while again.. And not just out drinking. Her feet dragged her across the floor to the bathroom before she suddenly stopped about midway.

Eyes lingered on the duffel bag and her fingers twitched. Timidly, she began for it, kneeling down onto the ground and sitting back on her ankles. Her hands picked up pace, unzipping the top as quick as possible. She needed it. She had grabbed it for this moment. And right now? She couldn’t do without it. Finally. She could smell it before she could find it, and it was driving her mad. Slowly, she pulled her husband’s constantly worn shirt from the bag, falling back on her bottom and letting her legs extend in front of her. The tears were instant once again and she pushed her face straight into the collar. If only an hour away from him would do something like this, she couldn’t imagine what the next few days.. Or even week would be like. Her chest sank and she pushed further into it, attempting to catch any scent of Finn that she could. Her body fell back and side ways, onto her side where she kept the shirt to her face. She didn’t care if she was on the floor. She just wanted Finn back...

OOC: My bad, girly.
I just realized I didn't even quote you correctly.
Today's Outfit: Quiet Day Around The House~

Yummy Galaxxy

Captain

Divine Seeker

Yummy Galaxxy

Captain

Divine Seeker

PostPosted: Wed Nov 19, 2014 3:54 am
Misguided Royalty

⊙〖 Bree Teagan 〗⊙
▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀
▀▄▀▄▀

That was it. There were no tears left she could give out. Absolutely nothing. And all she had achieved in doing was soaking one good section of Finn’s shirt. Phenomenal. She sniffled, a terrible grunting snort of a sound coming from her nose. Ugh… Now she was stuffed up. She couldn’t see, her eyes stung, she was on the floor, her body hurt… Her mind was battered and bruised. Another sniffle and she reached up to rub her eyes, trying to push herself up into a sitting position. Why did she feel so weak? Why did she feel like the world around her was spinning in circles, desperately attempting to move faster and faster? And to think only this morning she was in the tub of warm water with… Her eyes squeezed shut, trying to push out more hot tears - but nothing came. Nothing but sorrow and dull thoughts. Hours later and she was still idiotically dragging herself around the hotel room. Her shoulders pushed inwards and she finally gripped the edge of the bed, beginning to drag herself up. Bzzzz. Her heavy eyes lifted towards the bed. Finn…? She suckled a lip in, eyebrows knitted together. The lights were brighter for some reason… Probably from all the crying. A cool hand lifted to press against her cheeks and forehead, hot and red with eyes stained pink. She stumbled around the bed, still having to keep a hand on the edge to steady herself as she walked. The phone lit up. ‘S’. No ‘F’... By now, everything was mechanical. No. No punctuation. And if it weren’t for the phone, it wouldn’t have been capitalized.

She sat back on the bed, the heartbreak finally having broken her. To anyone on the outside, she would more than likely look like a dead puppet, waiting for someone to pull the strings and make her next move. There just had to be something… Something she could do… A sideways glance to the TV. No… A cast over her shoulder to the bathroom. She bathed earlier… The lazily flickered to the bed. She just woke up… She couldn’t sleep… Not when she knew those feelings of nostalgia would rush over her again and make her want to run home even if it meant only holding Dime one last time. And writing in her journal just… Didn’t seem right… She sniffled and exhaled loosely from her lips, lifting her body and looking to the duffel bag. A swim couldn’t hurt… Right? The soothing water around her skin. It couldn’t be that bad, hopefully. She sifted through the bag. Somehow, she had remembered to grab her swim suit, which was surprising considering she was simply automatically grabbing things from the dresser before she left. A tiny croak escaped her lips and she cleared her throat, slipping and sliding herself out of her clothes. She just needed something to distract her mind, and at the moment, she could only do that with music and water. She swallowed again, lolling her head to the side and lifting her curls to get it uncaught from her bikini top straps. The golden cuffs were cool against her collarbone and she brushed her fingertips over them.

Taking her phone, the hotel key, and a bathroom towel with her, she somehow managed to stumble herself - looking a wreck - out of the room and towards the elevator. Upon entering, her eyes shifted over a flier ad. Fall Ball... Tomorrow night…? A rather large exhale. Congrats to all the loving couples that would make it to that one…Ding! And she sauntered out of the metal contraption, blinking slowly around the first floor. Where was the pool again…? The receptionist said something about it… Something about that and wifi… And room service… If she remembered correctly, she couldn’t hear a damn word past blah, blah, blah when the receptionist talked. It wasn’t to be mean, she just, couldn’t focus. She still couldn’t focus. Or she wouldn’t look like a damn lunatic wandering around the bottom floor with her hair a slight mess and her face looking like someone had just told her everything that could’ve gone wrong in a single day.

OOC: --
Today's Outfit: Just A Little Dip!; And A Towel Of Course.

PostPosted: Wed Nov 19, 2014 9:26 pm
User ImageILLIAN ALL

User Image

Lillian sighed heavily as she ran her hands along her face a couple of times. She'd only been here two hours maybe, since coming from the beach and she already wanted to go home. Using the employee elevator, she took it back up to the lobby floor and groaned as the doors slid open. She missed her daughter. This was why she worked from home, but she wanted to make sure they could afford to live in their home for as long as possible. Pfft! Who was she kidding?! Of course they could, but she needed to be able to properly provide everything she could for Sela. She wanted her to have everything available to her, while not being raised like she and Lysander were.

Her boots echoed along the marble floors as she looked down at her phone. She needed to go check up on the banquet hall next to make sure all the decorations and overall set up was coming along. The city may be funding this, but it was being held at the hotel which meant if things went wrong, it could look poorly on them as well. Ugh, and offering half price on rooms...Well, one night couldn't hurt. It's not like she was going to this thing anyways. Why would Ty want to come to something with so many people around. Sure, he may have gotten...okay with crowds, but she knew he still hated them. Maybe she could have her brother-

"Oh geeze, I'm sorry ma'am," she apologized as she ran into a young brunette in the lobby. Looking at her, Lillian could tell something was off. "Uhm, are you alright? Can I help you find anything?"

oOBookwormYumiOo

Lady Illusia

Lady Gatekeeper

Yummy Galaxxy

Captain

Divine Seeker

PostPosted: Thu Nov 20, 2014 12:30 am
Lady Illusia

⊙〖 Bree Teagan 〗⊙
▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀
▀▄▀▄▀

Her thumb felt over the screen of the phone. All buzzing had stopped by now just as soon as the tears had. Strange... And had it really been that long since she had last been home? How long was it now? Three, four, five hours? Something in that time frame... She sniffled and reached up to rub her eye before stumbling to the side at the bump of someone else into her. "...?" She looked blindly at the woman, sniffling once again. Something about her face looked familiar.. But without being able to focus, the wife simply threw her head back and forth, curls bouncing along with each shake. "N-N-No..." She began, letting her hand now throw itself up her face and into the roots of her hair. "I-It was my fault..." She looked to the ground, averting her eyes from any sort of gaze. It wasn't a huge deal that another person would see her like this, but it certainly wasn't the best of times for her. She stifled a sigh and gripped her hair a bit, pulling upwards before sliding her fingers out back the way they came.

"Th-The pool... Would be..." Sniff. "N-Nice..." Admittedly, her voice sounded a little nasally, giving it a bit of a lower tone than usual. Her bare feet stumbled on the ground sheepishly and she released a long exhale from her mouth, sucking it back in through a short breath almost immediately. "I-I don't remember..." Sniff and the rub of her eyes. "Wh-Where it is..." Sniff. And even though her embarrassment of being lost in a hotel had gotten to her, it most certainly wasn't the reason why her cheeks were so damn red.

OOC: Well hello again. o u o

PostPosted: Thu Nov 20, 2014 2:06 pm
User ImageILLIAN ALL

User Image

Lillian looked down at the woman who seemed a lot smaller then she already was. Her eyes were glazed over in pure despair and heartbreak. She knew that look all to well. The blond had to swallow her emotions before they could even surface. Her life was slowly getting back on track, no need to make a mess of it just from some random woman in her hotel. She empathized but nothing else. "The pool?" she repeated to make sure she heard her right. How tone was covered by the obvious signs of having been crying, hard. Should she really be swimming like this? Who was she to judge what she did? Lillian had done all manner of things that weren't right for her when she was in that same position. A hand came to her uterus as she remembered those years. "Oh yeah, it's straight down that way," she replied as she pointed in the opposite direction she was facing.

((OOC; Hullo! It's raining over here :3))
oOBookwormYumiOo

Lady Illusia

Lady Gatekeeper

Yummy Galaxxy

Captain

Divine Seeker

PostPosted: Fri Nov 21, 2014 12:01 am
Lady Illusia

⊙〖 Bree Teagan 〗⊙
▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀
▀▄▀▄▀

She sniffled hard and rubbed gently at her face, trying to gain her composure. This was ridiculous. Looking like a damn fool in front of a complete stranger. Finn was so lucky he could do that. To be able to just suck up his emotions in front of people. She used to be able to... But with wearing her heart on her sleeve with her lover, she had grown used to being her emotional self around Finn, even if that usually only held happiness. But this last couple of days... She swallowed, looking as if she had dozed off to the side. Her eyes stared past the blonde's left shoulder, eyes focused on nothing. Finally she turned back and looked at her, throat bobbing and trying to swallow down the bitter taste of an upset mind and thoughts of vomit.

"Th-Thank you..." She whispered.
And continued down past her, patting her eyes with the towel and trying not to stumble again.

OOC: Lucky! That sounds really relaxing.
I'm watching Easy A.

PostPosted: Fri Nov 21, 2014 12:11 am
User ImageILLIAN ALL

User Image

"Sure," she mumbled as she watched the girl turn and begin her trek towards the pool. Lillian wrestled with the idea to go over and help her, but she had other things to do. Tomorrow night would be one of the busy nights of the year and she needed to have everything ready. Was it time to go home already?! Looking down at her phone, the blond groaned in disapproval. This was going to be the longest night of work ever! Grumbling to herself, she walked towards the banquet hall, forgetting about the brunette that didn't even spark an inkling of familiarity in her.

((OOC; Oh yeah! I slept all nakey in a cocoon of blankets until 3pm))
oOBookwormYumiOo

Lady Illusia

Lady Gatekeeper

Yummy Galaxxy

Captain

Divine Seeker

PostPosted: Fri Nov 21, 2014 1:33 am
Lady Illusia

⊙〖 Bree Teagan 〗⊙
▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀
▀▄▀▄▀

The chlorine scent hit her like a bullet train. She was gaining her sense of smell back. At least that was a tiny plus in her condescending world. At this point, it hadn't even occurred to her that she hadn't eaten all day. Which, in retrospect, would never be a good thing - even if she was only in her first trimester. The weaker the body, the more susceptible to getting sick she could be. Cold-wise anyhow. She was vomiting enough as it is. It was amazing she could actually keep anything in her body at this point. She stumbled as toes hit a new sort of tile, something that would keep her from slipping a little more. Ironic. At least the lady had been nice enough to direct her... Even if she couldn't put her finger on exactly who the woman looked like. She pushed the towel further to her face, dropping it by the 4 foot area of the bright blue water.

After letting the phone fall onto the towel, not really caring if it fell into the water or not, she made her way back over towards the stairs, stepping into the slightly cooler water. Her feelings were shot. Who cared, anyway? She'd step in if it froze her over... Deafly she stepped all the way in up to just above her breasts. The water felt good... Soothing. It was where she spent a lot of time when she was little. And overall, it brought a good vibe to her body. Biting her cheek gently, her eyes flickered back over to the phone. She really did need to call her parents... With a sigh, she maneuvered towards the area where she had dropped the towel, trudging through the chest-deep water. It sloshed gently against her body, warming up the more she kept to the side. She exhaled and reached over, drying her phone. Soft fabric... She sighed. Her fingers wrapped around the phone and she brought herself to finally dial her mother's number, clicking her name halfway through. The couple's picture always made her smile a little. Her dad picking up her mom in a bridal style while she actively looked as if she might laugh her heart out. She rubbed her temple with her free hand unhappily.

Riiiiing.... Riiiiiing.... Riiii- Click!

"I swear, sweetheart! Your timing is ridiculous! And just as soon as your father was licking at my ear and-" Bree's face contorted slightly and she interrupted her mom before she could finish that, "Mom!!" She cried. "What?? I can't admit my weaknesses about sex? We all have our needs! Just the other day your father was playing piano and I got on top of it and-" "MOM!!!" She felt her body sink slowly into the water, up to her neck now before she came back up to throw herself over the pool. Her mother giggled in the back like a school girl. Bree sighed and pressed further onto her head, closing her eyes and waiting for her parent's "charade" to end. "So how are you, baby girl? I haven't heard from you since last week on the phone. How is everything? How's our sexy, handsome grandson? Does he own Sucre's yet? How's the Starfish!" Bree breathed out a long exhale before she began in a soft tone. "It's good, Mom.." She murmured, but before she could continue, her mom's tone became serious. "What's wrong, baby girl...?" And just like that, Bree's tone cracked and the tears came with it. Something about her mother's voice was always able to make her do that. Just like Grammi.

"Finn..." She began and inhaled, unable to get past that. It took her a few seconds and her mom waited patiently on the other end. "F-Finn and I had a fight... A-And..." She rubbed at her face again. Sh-She couldn't cry like she did in the room right here in public... The water was a soothing place. A happy place. She just couldn't. She bit her quivering lip, the edges of her mouth curling so far down it hurt. "A-And I'm in a hotel.. A-And..." Silence on the other end and she wept quietly, keeping back the majority of the tears.
"Shh, shhh... It's okay. It's going to be all right. I promise." God. That was all she wanted to hear for the last few days. It seemed to be nothing but defensive positions from both ends. Never a 'We're going to be okay'. She didn't want to be the one to say it... She was the one alone in the hospital that day. She was the one that always had to deal with Finn standing up for Tyrese. At least she let Finn in whenever it was about Jacob and Skylar... To have him hide things from her like he did... It hurt. A lot. Their relationship was trust. And right now, she was the only one doing a trust fall. The sobbing became harder. "Aubrey Clark, don't you cry on me. You and Finn have one of the strongest relationships ever recorded to mankind. Don't you think this is going to end badly." She could hear the sympathetic smile on her mom's lips. "I-I just..." She sobbed out. "Your father and I will be down there tomorrow morning to see you. You just hold on, baby girl. We'll see you in the morning. Now get your buns in bed or your grounded." A slight laugh escaped the sobs and she tried to reach up and rub her face to stop the tears. Sniff. "I-I love you, Mommy..." She whispered. "We love you too, sweetheart. And so does Daddy." Muttering on the other end. "Hush, you fickle jackass! Your father sometimes, I swear."

Another slight laugh through the tears. "I love you too, Daddy..." Judging by the sound of the echo, she had more than likely be put on speaker phone a little while ago. There was a soft chuckle in the bag and something that sounded like, "Forever and always." She rubbed at her eyes. "S-See you later, alligator..." Something she had always said with her Dad... She sniffled and hung up, sifting through the music on her phone through tears before finally finding one to her liking. The song only echoed around the room. It always did remind her of Finn... She closed her eyes and could just... Picture him perfectly... Golden eyes unwavering over her face, his chest rising and falling with each breath he took... That warming smile he'd get when he looked over her just right... She exhaled, and by the time she knew it, she was blowing bubbles into the water she had slipped head deep into. Her eyes opened, by now used to the chlorine or salt that would sting her eyes - though it didn't seem to do anything for her. They fell to the pool floor, watching her toes that she could just barely make out. It felt weird... Her warm tears mixing with the cool pool water. Finally, she closed her eyes and lifted her head above the water, slinking against the side of the pool and tilting her head back onto the towel, where her curls drenched a good section of it.

OOC: Oh yeah?
Man, that sounds awesome.
I can't sleep naked for some reason though.
I have to at least have panties on.

● Uptown Soleil

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 ... 66 67 68 69 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas