Welcome to Gaia! ::

Love's Orchard {Open/Accepting}

Back to Guilds

Find the love of your life through the taste of fruit~. 

Tags: Romance, Slice of Life, Soulmate, Literate, Roleplay 

Reply ● Uptown Soleil
Taste of Italy Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 ... 50 51 52 53 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Ochachacha

PostPosted: Sun Dec 14, 2014 10:44 am
User Image

User Image

She had him wrapped around her finger. That kiss only had him wanting for more. It was good that she had him in a hug or else he might not be able to control himself. The more she talked the more he wanted her so when he felt her hold loosen his eyes wander around the streets looking for any possible spectators, pulling her to one of the alleys pinned against the wall then kissed her passionately just like before. Worried about her, Setsuko was the one who broke away for a breather, resting his forehead over hers with a smirk. "I hate to admit it but you really know how to stir me up inside." He would stay like that for a few seconds locking eyes with Ichigo. Taking her soft delicate hands, he lifted them and kissed her palm gently then cuddled against it with his eyes closed. "The mother to my children, huh? I like that." Imagine, having little versions of Ichigo running around. That would be quite a site. It would be like Red all over again. Right! He needs to check up on her too. That girl has always been protective of him. She genuinely love him and so does he but only as a little sister. Ichigo holds a bigger spot in his heart more than anyone else.

Lady Sonnet

$ 824.00 :Monies
                                                                  Ichigo :Company
                                                                  It's complicated :Status
                                                                  Anything but that :Thoughts
                                                                  ___ :Out of Octaves

PostPosted: Sun Dec 14, 2014 11:03 am
User Image
User Image

━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━
━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━
Yesterday, words just weren't enough xxxEven if we disagree with each other xxxDon't stop, I want to know you betterxxxSometimes you want to be alone xEven if you leave, your heart won't be buried xxx And then you'll realize the person that's important to youxxxAlways, always, there are days when things don't necessarily go very well xxSo Smile!

Before Ichigo could say anything Setsuko had already pulled her into an alleyway and pinned her against the wall; returning the kiss with more passion and hunger than she could ever imagine. Making her not only blush but want more as well but knew now wasn't the time for THAT. There was a time and place for everything and they would have a chance later on to have their fun."And you always know how to push my buttons. Unbutton them especially..."

Quote:

[quotr="Boracay Rum"]

Current Theme: I love you~
Account: $1,495

Wiffle_Snuff

Romantic Lover

3,600 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Market Browser 100
  • Wall Street 200

Ochachacha

PostPosted: Sun Dec 14, 2014 6:12 pm
User Image

User Image

He have done it again! Ugh! But at lease he tried to hide by the ally way, where no one's looking. Fluttering his eyes open, he smiled and let go of her hand. "You know what type of effect you have on me Ichi but I guess I'll have to hold back for now. If that is what you want." He won't touch her for awhile until he had been given permission. Shoving his hand into his pocket, he leaned in a little closer. "I'll see you later, okay?" Yes, he needed to repeat that just to make sure she'd remember. He turned his heal and headed elsewhere. Now, he needed to find Red.

[Exit]

Lady Sonnet

$ 824.00 :Monies
                                                                  Ichigo :Company
                                                                  It's complicated :Status
                                                                  Anything but that :Thoughts
                                                                  ___ :Out of Octaves

PostPosted: Sun Dec 14, 2014 9:26 pm
User Image
User Image

━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━
━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━
Yesterday, words just weren't enough xxxEven if we disagree with each other xxxDon't stop, I want to know you betterxxxSometimes you want to be alone xEven if you leave, your heart won't be buried xxx And then you'll realize the person that's important to youxxxAlways, always, there are days when things don't necessarily go very well xxSo Smile!

Ichigo waived to him hoping he would call later as she then left to go clothes shopping.

-Exits-

Quote:

[quotr="Boracay Rum"]

Current Theme: I love you~
Account: $1,495

Wiffle_Snuff

Romantic Lover

3,600 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Market Browser 100
  • Wall Street 200

Yummy Galaxxy

Captain

Divine Seeker

PostPosted: Mon Dec 22, 2014 11:24 pm
x
x
x
x
{ ② ωєєк тιмє sкιρ }

мσиםαч, σcтσвєя ③0тн

םαч ① σғ ⑦ υитιℓ тιмє sкιρ

━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━

☾☼ ιи-яρ םαчs sιиcє ℓ.σ. σρєиєם: ☼☽
םαч ②②
( ②② םαчs )

PostPosted: Thu Jan 29, 2015 8:09 pm
User Image
User Image

Mood: Happy
Company: Lexi
Inventory: Nothing
Dating: N/A
Outfit: Ready for Fall

███ ███ ███ ███ ███ ███ ███ ███ ███ ███ ███ ███ ███ ███ ███ ███

Ryan led the to around town until they reached their destination. He was glad that they didn't get lost. He noticed there wasn't much of a crowd, maybe because everyone was getting ready for the party tomorrow. Well here we are! He said, casually letting go of the girls hand as he walked up to what he assumed was a waiter. They quickly got a table and were seated within five minutes. Well I guess not a lot of people being around is a convenience! He said with a soft smile. The male quickly grabbed a menu and began to read what they had to offer. Hmmm...What to get what to get... He mumbled to himself, studying the pages while he tried to find something good to eat. When the waiter came to take their orders he had finally decided on what to eat. Hmm...I'll get a chicken salad...A Fetuccine Shrimp Scamp Alfredo as my Entree...Nothing for Desert and a cup of Wine... He said, handing the waiter his menu. The waiter then looked over at Lexi for her order.

After the two ordered their meals the man took his leave and Ryan turned his attention back to Lexi. He placed his cheek into his palm and rested his elbow on the table. He smiled softly and found himself staring at the girl. As he sat their, Ryan realized that he didn't have anything to talk about. A bead of sweat ran down his forehead and he gulped. What kind of guy takes a girl out to eat and doesn't supply conversation?

THEME SONGS
Serious: Shuutan no Senristu
Sad: Will of the Heart
Focused: X-Ray Dog - Final Hour

oOo Tragic Melody OoO

Lord Yozo

Dapper Fatcat

Tragic lVlelody

Cuddly Puppy

PostPosted: Thu Jan 29, 2015 9:12 pm
User Image
L e x i M i l l e r
════════════════════════════════════════════
Profile: x Outfit: Bunny Relationship Status: Single Funds: $980

Lexi grinned as she walked with Ryan to the restaurant. "Whoo!" She giggled when they reached the place. Looking over at the male, she then smiled as they were seated rather quickly. "Yeah." She chuckled softly before she picked up the menu and looked it over. She wasn't sure what to get, it all looked so delicious! She looked over the menu a bit more before looking up as the waiter as he stood at the table and waited to take their orders. It was a good thing that she had decided then! "Could I get a chicken salad, the spaghetti, and a pepsi please." She said, smiling at the waiter. Considering she wouldn't be old enough to drink alcohol until tomorrow. Oh! That was right! Tomorrow was her birthday! A momentary surprised look crossed her face before she shook her head just a little bit. Looking at Ryan, she then looked into his eyes before she smiled at him. "So... Um... How are you?" Ugh! What a stupid question! Oh well! No taking it back now..

Out. Of. Cuddles. -

Lord Yozo

PostPosted: Sun Feb 01, 2015 6:33 pm
User Image
User Image

Mood: Happy
Company: Lexi
Inventory: Nothing
Dating: N/A
Outfit: Ready for Fall

The silence was broken abruptly by Lexi's question. Ryan's eyebrow rose up with confusion. Well I'm good, just a bit sleepy. He said, wiping his eye lazily. Man it was getting late. So what time should we meet at the party? He asked, putting his cheek back into his palm. Ryan wasn't much of a planner so he figured Lexi could decide a time. But before they could finish their conversation on the plans for tomorrow the waiter came back with their food. Ryan looked down at his food and licked his lips. Bon' Appetite! He said before digging into his food. The food was delicious and he couldn't put his fork down. Before he knew it the food on his plate was gone and he was finishing his drink. Aah~ That was great! How was your food? He asked the female curiously.

THEME SONGS
Serious: Shuutan no Senristu
Sad: Will of the Heart
Focused: X-Ray Dog - Final Hour

oOo Tragic Melody OoO

Lord Yozo

Dapper Fatcat

Tragic lVlelody

Cuddly Puppy

PostPosted: Sun Feb 01, 2015 6:43 pm
User Image
L e x i M i l l e r
Profile: x Outfit: Bunny Relationship Status: Single Funds: $980

Lexi stared at the male before giggling a nervous smile. Ugh that had been such a stupid question! She wanted to smack her head agaisnt the table! "Ohh." She said before she tilted her head a little. What time could they meet? She opened her mouth to speak, but before she could, the waiter had set the food on the table. Smiling, the young woman then took a bite of the food. After that, there would be no speaking for the girl, oh man, she hadn't realized how hungry she was! She kept a slow pace as she ate her food so she wouldn't look like a pig, but it was delicious! When the food was gone, she then wiped her lips with a napkin before looking at Ryan and grinning. "It was amazing!" She said. "Oh and as for the party perhaps we could meet at one of our houses before the party and head there together?" She said, blushing just a little bit. "Or just text each other when the two of us get there and decide on a place to meet?" She tilted her head at him a little.

Out. Of. Cuddles. -

Lord Yozo

PostPosted: Mon Feb 02, 2015 1:45 am
x
x
x
x
тυєsםαч, σcтσвєя ③①sт

םαч ② σғ ⑦ υитιℓ тιмє sкιρ

━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━

☾☼ ιи-яρ םαчs sιиcє ℓ.σ. σρєиєם: ☼☽
םαч ②③
( ②③ םαчs )

Yummy Galaxxy

Captain

Divine Seeker

Sashiki Hane

Beloved Datemate

8,400 Points
  • Cart Raider 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Mon Feb 16, 2015 1:36 pm
┏━━━━━━━━━┓

▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀The past is behind me...

┗━━━━━━━━━┛

׺°”˜`”°º×

☼☀☁☂Ⓐstrophel Ⓜoonstone☂☁☀☼

╔══════════════╗

Astrophel was just leaving his shift for the day sighing as usual, though he loved cooking at this place there were not enough authentic Italians working here as it was he currently was the only one who could peak Italian, in an Italian restaurant of all places. As he left the building pushing the door open with a hand he ended up running into a larger person, though he was heavier, causing them to fall to the ground. With his head already down he could see it was a young woman, with orangeish colored hair and Blue eyes and, sighing once again, he reached down his left hand, the ring from many years ago still on his hand as he helped the woman up. "I'm sorry about that, guess I should have been watching....Brean?" The elemental asked as he noticed a heart with two letters, his initials, on her. The odds of it being someone else was completely astounding, but was it possible it could be her? She looked so completely different from the marionette he remembered, but at the same time if it was still Brean, it didn't matter what she looked like, though her new height did make him feel a little awkward.

╚══════════════╝

==== ☠ ====

"Raise me up, or knock me down, doesn't matter anyhow I only see one goal in my life, and it doesn't involve a human."

==== ☠ ====

┏━━━━━━━━━┓

...Now I want my future to be with you.▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀

┗━━━━━━━━━┛

User Image
Ⓕunds: 200✶

Kumiko Fujiwa

PostPosted: Mon Feb 16, 2015 3:53 pm
User Image
ßяєąη Jąyy яø§є

℃ Sometimes its better to lock up your feelings deep inside, and start acting like a puppet.℃

❃ ✦ I Cнąїηєđ My§εℓƒ Uφ.
Aηđ Gąvε Yøů Tнε Kεy. ✦ ❃

Brean walked leasurly down the side walk, looking at her surrounding's as she had a small mental battle with a certain personality of her's. Currently after Brean had gotten her job she had allowed Claire to appear in her stead, which was her first mistake, because the bubbly girl wouldn't shut up about what her day might seem, and how beautiful it was here. All Brean wanted was some peace and quiet so she could think. With a tempted sigh Brean simply shook her head, and with a low voice, told Claire to stop annoying her. But much to Breans displeasure the girl kept speaking, "Oh c'mon Bre! It's so nice out! Why don't you just enjoy the feeling of the sun, the small breeze of the wind!" How naive is this girl? She was honestly getting annoyed by the minute, "Claire we are almost at work, bother your coworkers and customer's about the weather." Brean snapped back softly as she looked to the ground.

A few moment's of silence, thankfully, passed by. But something felt off. The tall girl was on the ground, the initial bump of another body never registering in her mind until shortly after it happened. Claire remained quiet as Brean slowly lifted her head to see a boy with maroon colored hair. Brean's blue eyes connected with his steel ones as she just watched him for a moment. He soon apoligized to Brean for knocking her down and went to help her up, but when he lowered his hand to her eyesight, Brean's eyes connected with the ring that inhabited his finger. A sudden rage and sadness filled her stomach as she took the hand into her's and pulled herself up. Brean was about to question the male about the ring when he called out her name. That was weird, no one knew her name, just Claire's, so for this man to call out her actual name surprised Brean.

"How'd you...?" A few more moments passed as Brean's eyes widened in realization. Astrophel was standing in front of her! This over joyed Brean to much extent, she just wanted to pounce onto the poor boy and show him her love! But she wanted to make sure that was really Astrophel, and not some creepy stalker, "A-Astrophel?" Brean reached her hand out and touched the boys cheek. Her being slightly taller then the boy because of her other personality, she had to look down a few inches. Right on time Claire cheered and pushed forward's, connecting Brean and Astrophels's lips in a soft return. Claire forced Brean's lips to stay where they where, her eyes slowly closing in bliss.

If I could feel: Angered, sad, excited
The warmth of them: Astrophel
Where my feet carried me: Work
Out Of Curiosity:
Sashiki Hane
MENTAL CRINGE!

User ImageUser ImageUser Image

Kumiko Fujiwa

Fluffy Lovergirl

13,225 Points
  • Divorced 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Demonic Associate 100

Sashiki Hane

Beloved Datemate

8,400 Points
  • Cart Raider 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Mon Feb 16, 2015 8:22 pm
┏━━━━━━━━━┓

┗━━━━━━━━━┛

׺°”˜`”°º×

╔══════════════╗

Astrophels eyes widened even more upon the sudden shove against the wall and liplock he was feeling. It was definitely the wooden marionette he fell in love with years ago. Though this time the kiss wasn't going to be followed by a body switch like it used to be years ago. Now he could focus on kissing her back pulling her down slightly by putting an arm behind her, kissing her deeper for a moment before breaking away. "I thought you were still in Italy, I haven't even had a chance to tell you I moved here." Astrophel said slipping his hands into hers and smiled ever so slightly, for the first time since moving here. He wasn't sure why, but even with her new look and body he was still very very happy, and very much in love with her. "I..I was about to head home, want to come with me? It's dead in there anyway because of the carnival the boss is thinking of closing up." Astrophel said still holding on to the marionettes hands, rubbing his thumbs over the tops of her hands, the wood feeling something he missed and very nostalgic to him as he looked up into her now blue eyes with his steel dead set ones. He wanted he to come home with him right now, more than anything.

╚══════════════╝

==== ☠ ====

"Raise me up, or knock me down, doesn't matter anyhow I only see one goal in my life, and it doesn't involve a human."

==== ☠ ====

┏━━━━━━━━━┓

┗━━━━━━━━━┛

User Image

Kumiko Fujiwa

PostPosted: Tue Feb 17, 2015 3:59 pm
User Image
ßяєąη Jąyy яø§є

℃ Sometimes its better to lock up your feelings deep inside, and start acting like a puppet.℃

❃ ✦ I Cнąїηєđ My§εℓƒ Uφ.
Aηđ Gąvε Yøů Tнε Kεy. ✦ ❃

For a moment Brean felt her lips tingle, her body felt lifeless, her eyes shown with joy. It was a long while until these two met again, making Brean want to cry for joy, but that would be Claire's doing whenever they where alone. For a few seconds from the pull away Astrophel locked his hands with her's, which Brean accepted with her finger's mixing with his in a tight embrace. Claire, almost making Brean jump with joy, squealed as she felt the finger's, and the unconditional love flowing through Brean, to be honest it made her jealous. Brean clamped her hand tighter onto Astrophel's, then released, getting Claires attention and a small warning. For the first time Brean smiled, it was a small smile, but still a smile, "Sure Astrophel, I would love to." Claire squealed again as she felt the giddy feeling Brean was feeling off, slowly chanting, "Brean and Astrophel, sitting in a tree, K-I-S-S-I-N-G" which caused Brean to get a small sour look as she waited for Astrophel to move.

If I could feel: Excited
The warmth of them: Astrophel
Where my feet carried me: Work
Out Of Curiosity:
Sashiki Hane

User ImageUser ImageUser Image

Kumiko Fujiwa

Fluffy Lovergirl

13,225 Points
  • Divorced 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Demonic Associate 100

Sashiki Hane

Beloved Datemate

8,400 Points
  • Cart Raider 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Tue Feb 17, 2015 7:30 pm
┏━━━━━━━━━┓

┗━━━━━━━━━┛

׺°”˜`”°º×

╔══════════════╗

Astrophel smiled as he gently pulled the marionette behind him heading for his house, glad he just finished unpacking the other day, though he stinks from the kitchen, he should take a shower when he gets home. He doubts Brean would mind, but he would find out when he got back home. As it was now, Astrophel was just happily trotting down the roads with Brean in tow, making sure he was't pulling on her to hard since he had gotten quiet a bit stronger since their high school days. -exit-

╚══════════════╝

==== ☠ ====

==== ☠ ====

┏━━━━━━━━━┓

┗━━━━━━━━━┛

User Image

Kumiko Fujiwa

● Uptown Soleil

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 ... 50 51 52 53 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash