Welcome to Gaia! ::

THIS IS HALLOWEEN

Back to Guilds

WHERE IT IS ALWAYS HALLOWEEN (and sometimes exams) 

Tags: Halloween, Demons, Monsters, Roleplay, Academy 

Reply THIS IS HALLOWEEN
[PRP] Bad Romance (Riyo/Titus) Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Sexy Cocaine

Greedy Guest

PostPosted: Wed Sep 24, 2014 6:06 pm
Riyo watched his face carefully, her brows furrowing as he struggled to explain himself. She might have been losing him, and the feline wasn't certain she was ready for that. "Shhh." She tried to calm him down, mentally contemplating his words. What ghouls liked? Of course he didn't know what ghouls liked. She wasn't entirely sure what exactly boils expected either. What she had missed was his realization that he didn't just care about how he felt.

The feline reached up to gently cup his cheek, taking a moment to delicately kiss the other before pulling back. "I guess we both have a lot to learn." She tried to reassure him, not wanting the boil to get discouraged. Riyo had something in mind, but she wasn't sure how well she could really execute anything beyond what they had already done.

Her hands slowly strayed from the positions they'd been holding, sliding down the front of his torso and playing with the hem of his shirt, much like he had done to her. The feline's nails crept up his bare skin, struggling to keep her composure as she admired the sharp lines and rigid muscles of his body. It was only fair that she reciprocate, she kept telling herself. She couldn't see it, and maybe that was how she held onto the last shred of stability. Finally, a hand rested over his heart. For a moment, she looked surprised as she glanced down to the outline of her hand under his shirt. It was beating so hard...

It fascinated her, because Riyo had assumed she was alone in that feeling. Her embarrassed expression cracked into a happy smile, because it was possibly one of the most beautiful things she had experienced in a long time.

PostPosted: Wed Sep 24, 2014 6:07 pm
The kiss to his cheek seemed to bring him back around, white eyes focusing back on Riyo as she spoke. Yeah that was probably an understatement. It really all centered around how someone defined ‘a lot’ and in this case Titus felt the term ‘******** ton’ was better suited. He had a ******** ton to learn.

He wasn’t sure what was going to happen next but it seemed this time Riyo had everything under control. Her hands had found their way to the bottom on his shirt and a pleasant chill hit him as soon as her fingers touched his skin. Standing as still as possible he waited to see what the ghoul was going to do, feeling her hand trace its way up his torso until it came to rest against his chest.

His heart probably felt like it was ready to beat its way from his rib cage. It was hard enough that his bruised ribs gave a small amount of protest but he ignored them. Instead he soaked up the moment, drawing his still gloved hand back to place over the hand under his shirt. “That feels nice.

He sighed with contentment, closing his eyes and focusing the feel of her hands touching him. There were other places he would have enjoyed as well but this was definitely a good first step. “Do..you want me to take my shirt off?” He figured he would ask since Riyo flipped out about like he normally did around ghouls and skimpy outfits.

While he waited for her reply his hand that was still rested against her side began to lightly stroke her skin, his body building up the need to touch her all over again. If only she knew how aroused this was making him, she would probably high tail it out of here.  

Inu-Mitsu

Werewolf

Sexy Cocaine

Greedy Guest

PostPosted: Wed Sep 24, 2014 6:09 pm
The smile didn't subside. If anything, it grew bigger as he placed his hand over hers. "I'm glad." She said honestly, feeling more confident knowing that she was doing something right.

She glanced up at his question, her smile turning nervous. "Uh.." She looked at his shirt, then back up to him, her mind debating on how good of an idea it was.

His reactions, however, had made her feel a little more bold as well. There was a small nod as she tried to mentally prepare herself, silently waiting for him to comply.

For a few passing moments, she didn't move. It looked like she was thinking very hard about something, but it was hard to say what.

"Do you..." She started, almost wanting to take it back before she even finished the sentence.

"Do you want me to... Take mine off?" Riyo squeaked out.

PostPosted: Wed Sep 24, 2014 6:11 pm
He had opened his eyes just in time to see the nod as her reply. When she didn’t change her mind Titus drew back his hands and began to undo his buttons one at a time. He was careful about it, slow, taking his time until he was finally at the last one. When he was done he shrugged the shirt off his shoulders and down his arms and set it beside Riyo on the crate. It exposed the rather impressive amount of bruising on his side. He wasn’t lying when he said he had a few bruised ribs. A large portion of his right side was purple, trailing up and following the path of his rib cage.

Before his hands moved back to Riyo Titus looked at the last remaining glove on his hand and finally removed it, loosening the tip of each finger first before pulling the glove off and putting it in his pocket along with the other one. He ran his thumb over the tips of the fingers of his newly exposed hand, much like he had done last time.

Now half undressed he started back toward Riyo, his hands reaching out toward her only to pause and hesitate as she asked her own question in turn. Titus’ immediate response was to blush, despite having done so well up until this point. It was just a difficult mental hurdle to jump passed but after he swallowed hard and took a deep breath he nodded. He had come this far why back down.  

Inu-Mitsu

Werewolf

Sexy Cocaine

Greedy Guest

PostPosted: Wed Sep 24, 2014 6:12 pm
Riyo watched anxiously as the boil removed his shirt, her hands remaining glued to him as if it might help the process of coping with his nude torso. It was the same thing she had been touching, she told herself. Looking at it now shouldn't be so bad. She did hesitate when it was finally off, her glance shifting away.

The feline caught his nod from the corner of her eye. Why had she asked that again? "O... Okay." Her hands grazed over his muscles one more time before she pulled back, unable to look at him as her hands grasped the ends of her shirt. She took in a deep breath, staring off into space, her cheeks turned a furious color of red. It took her a moment to brace herself before she started lifting her shirt, exposing her lightly toned stomach.

Her hands continued pulling it up until the color of her bra was just visible, which was a lovely shade of red, but a sudden sound from just behind them caused her to hesitate. The ghoul's ears swiveled in the direction of the sound, her tail prickling out. Had something just shifted?

Riyo glanced over her shoulder and waited for something to move, but there was nothing. At least, nothing she could see. Must've just been some kind of rat minipet living here. Her head turned forward, shooting him a brief look before attempting to continue. Her shirt grew teasingly higher at a painfully slow rate. There was a delicate looking black lace along the outside lines of her bra, and yes, it did indeed look like she'd gained a cup size in the passing year. They weren't huge by any means, but they had a nice shape, complimenting her slender frame.

It wasn't until her head was concealed within the confines of her top that the something or someone moved again, a figure rising up from behind one of the crates just ten feet behind them. Riyo was, unfortunately, unaware as she struggled to get the article of clothing over her head, but it was directly in Titus's line of sight... If he could pull his eyes away long enough to notice.

Whatever or whoever it was, it was facing the opposite direction, seemingly stretching out.

PostPosted: Wed Sep 24, 2014 6:13 pm
Titus thought Riyo had taken things pretty well though she had managed to look away after a moment. He wanted to draw her head back around but she soon started with her own shirt and now it was Titus’ turn to try and cope with the idea. He swallowed hard at the lump in his throat, trying to keep his nerves in check eyes intently focused on what the feline was doing.

New ground was being discovered this day and Titus felt like he might actually be ready. He could do this. There was a sudden spike in his body temperature when he got a teasing glimpse of her stomach bracing himself for more but Riyo paused and looked around. Titus, of course, hadn’t heard anything but looked around as well but saw nothing. Maybe she was just nervous and hearing things?

It only took a couple of seconds for Riyo to continue, giving him a brief look before her shirt started to move higher. His breathing increased when he saw the red bra lined with delicate black lace and his lower half gave its own version of approval. Shifting almost uncomfortably now as his pants became a little tight in certain areas he waited for Riyo to pull the shirt over her head, doing his best to keep his hands to himself in the meantime. He wanted so badly to touch her, feel the soft skin that had just been bared to him.

Riyo was struggling to get the top over her head when something moved, this time catching Titus’ attention. He wanted to ignore it, pretend it hadn’t just happened but he didn’t even have to move his head to get a glimpse of someone standing not far off. Eyes going a little wide he felt his libido shrivel to nothing. Yep, that did it. He should have waited and got them back to school.

He wanted to say something but instead reached toward Riyo, grabbing the hem of her shirt before she managed to pull it over her head and began to pull it back down her body in a hurry, all the while staring at the figure ahead of him. When her shirt was in place he quickly lifted her off the crate and back onto the floor before she had time to question what was happening. “Time to go…” He whispered.  

Inu-Mitsu

Werewolf

Sexy Cocaine

Greedy Guest

PostPosted: Wed Sep 24, 2014 6:22 pm
With no space between their lower halves, Riyo could feel everything, from the rise in temperature to... The rise in something else. She knew there was no way either of them were ready to go quite that far, especially not in a place like this, but it was reassuring that the two of them had managed to stay this calm amidst all the new experiences. That being said, it took every strong fiber in her being to hold her down in that place and not erupt into a massive red face fountain. She was quickly approaching her limits, and probably wouldn't l-

"Huh?" She yelped in surprise as her shirt was suddenly being pulled back down, her eyes confused and a little hurt at the lack of explanation. Everything was going so well. Had her body not been good enough?

The figure's head turned only slightly as Riyo made a noise, then suddenly disappeared back behind the crate. It was around that time that the ghoul started looking around for answers and found nothing. "What's wrong?" She whispered back to him, reaching back to grab his shirt and hand it back to him when it was very suddenly dangling in her face. At first she had neglected to question the idea, just reaching up to grab it as if nothing was different, but her blood ran cold the moment she realized there was something incredibly wrong. Exponentially wrong. Severely and unequivocally wrong.

"You kids are really shitty at romance, you know that?" Came a masculine voice from just behind the ghoul's head. Whatever, or whoever, had been in the building with them was now sitting on the crate just behind, somehow managing such a fluid motion without the feline hearing. The gentleman, very obviously feline descent, gave a look of smug disapproval to the nightmare demon, brushing his long unkempt black hair out of his face to get a better look with... Somewhat familiar red eyes.

Much like Titus, Riyo was pale on a normal day. Today was a special occasion because she had been flushed and red all over, but after hearing the voice she was more pale than a freshly bleached white sheet. Her heart, which had been practically seizuring in her chest, slowed until it was almost untraceable. In her face was all the fear and horror her body could muster.

She knew this voice.

"Like seriously." The man continued. "I get at least a group of you every other week. Why don't you save up your lunch money for a nice hotel or something? I mean, what would your parents think?" He asked the most topical question of the year.

Riyo knew what this was. This was cosmic justice for someone who had already had many heaping helpings. Just desserts for the unwilling glutton of punishment. The sunlight in her life was really just a magnifying glass that intensified its rays as she got comfortable. There was every chance that she was just mishearing, that in her fever dream her mind had confused this voice with the voice of a ghost from her past, but she couldn't make her muscles turn to either confirm or deny her fears.

There was one horrifying detail she realized as she stood there, unmoving, not breathing. This was a sign from the universe. A sign that made a resounding statement.

She was going to be a virgin forever.

PostPosted: Wed Sep 24, 2014 6:27 pm
Titus had missed the hurt in Riyo’s eyes; his were currently focused on the figure until whoever it was ducked out of sight. His eyes darted all over the place trying to catch a glimpse of the person again reaching for Riyo’s arm as he moved toward the door but ended up being passed his shirt instead. “Someone’s here.

The voice came soon after and Titus was then able to zero in on the figure, obviously a man, who had neatly sat himself on a crate not far away. The demon was able to make out features now but it really didn’t give him much of a clue as to who this guy was. Only that he was feline and had a very disapproving look about his face. To counter Titus returned the look with a glare, teeth bared as the corner of his mouth pulled back in an angry fashion.

Shove it up your a**, it’s none of your business.” The demon spat. Though likely it was true. If Titus had even lunch money to his name he would probably consider a hotel. That and it seemed impossible to get an ounce of privacy anywhere. His bad luck with this sort of thing was really discouraging.

Riyo?” Titus cast a glance at the feline hoping to get her attention, though there was a strange expression on her face. It was like she had seen a ghost. “Come on, let’s get out of here.”  

Inu-Mitsu

Werewolf

Sexy Cocaine

Greedy Guest

PostPosted: Wed Sep 24, 2014 6:28 pm
"Well you're certainly making it my business." The figure retorted, rolling his eyes. "What a catch you got here, ghoul. You find him in a dumpster or something?" He laughed.

But Riyo said nothing. She didn't even blink. She needed to move to the door with Titus and leave before either guy realized exactly what was going on. She had finally encouraged her foot to take a step forward when Titus called out her name.

She looked at him almost sadly as the mysterious man froze. "Riyo?" The shadow called, sliding off the crate and slowly approaching.

"You should go, Titus." She looked to her feet, ears folding against her head as her emotions battled for control. She hesitantly turned just as the man stood a foot away from her. A ray of window light had captured his face, revealing a scruffy goatee and an uncanny resemblance to a certain cat demon. Same ears, same tail, same eyes.

She slowly turned to look up at him, and shock was clear as day on his face.

"So. What would you say then, father? I'm dying to hear."

PostPosted: Wed Sep 24, 2014 6:30 pm
Okay, Titus didn’t know who this asshat thought he was but Titus sure as hell knew that this was none of his business and that was on principle. “What? Your business because we stumbled on your hobo lair? You’re probably not supposed to be here either. Sure a boogeyman would love a tip off.

He wasn’t sure why the man had repeated Riyo’s name but decided to ignore it and head out. Too bad Riyo was spouting such nonsense like he should go. Well, yeah duh. They both needed to go. “I know let’s get out of here.”

Then Riyo turned to face the approaching figure and there was a word drop that Titus had not expected. Father? FATHER?! Hold up this raggedy old man? Titus stared hard picking up on some of the similar features but it was still a hard conclusion to come to. “This geezer is your father?” Maybe he was still a tad upset about the sudden spoiled moment but he wasn’t about to play nice.  

Inu-Mitsu

Werewolf

Sexy Cocaine

Greedy Guest

PostPosted: Wed Sep 24, 2014 6:33 pm
Hobo lair, yes. That was exactly it.

Or at least it had been until he came face to face with his long lost daughter.

Riyo didn't look back at Titus as he started to wildly question the whole scenario, because frankly she didn't have the answers he was looking for. She didn't have the answers SHE was looking for. The only one who had those answers was standing directly in front of her.

"I'd say..." He had started, his face draining of the previous stern glance. It looked like... Like he might cry. "I missed you, princess." The strange man lunged forward and pulled Riyo into an embrace, which was obviously not on her 'to do' list, from the way she went ragged. He had no right. No right to touch her. To call her by those awful pet names. "How's your mom? How's life? I haven't seen you in so long!" He cried out while Riyo remained limp in his arms, though her fists clenched so tight one could see blood trailing down her fingers.

"She's in an asylum." Riyo spoke through her teeth, her face contorting in disgust.

"Really?" he drew back to look at her, eyes wide with surprise. "I uh... I always knew I drove the ladies crazy."

And when he winked, Riyo knew what she had to do. She shot Titus a glance of murderous intent, casually grabbing one of the 2 x 4 planks that lay abandoned along the wall beside her, and readied herself for a killing blow. "There's only one thing I need to know." She spoke to him calmly, though it was all a shoddy facade. "Where have you been all this time?" Her voice was casual and calm, hiding the monster dwelling just below the surface of her skin.

PostPosted: Wed Sep 24, 2014 6:35 pm
Titus was getting no answers. Riyo was getting no answers. Basically this was a wild ride and no one had a hold of the ******** wheel. The demon cringed a bit when the man called Riyo princess. Not so much because it was offensive but because he was now going to have to cross that off the list of things to ever call Riyo again. It was just going to taste bad in his mouth and from the look he got from the feline shortly after Titus was pretty sure if he so much as uttered it again he would probably be on the receiving end of whatever was about to happen to the old man.

He watched those slender, now bleeding fingers, take up a two by four and had a pretty good feeling for what was coming. Just to be safe Titus took a step back to give Riyo plenty of space to work with. For once an ounce of wisdom graced the demon’s head and he remained quiet so that the feline didn’t turn the two by four on him instead. He was already bruised he didn’t want to add to the injury.  

Inu-Mitsu

Werewolf

Sexy Cocaine

Greedy Guest

PostPosted: Wed Sep 24, 2014 6:38 pm
"Didn't she tell you?" His head tilted, unaware of the solid object hiding just behind her back. "She kicked me out. Told me I had to leave. I..." He looked into her eyes with all the sorrow he could muster. "I tried to take you with me but... What did I have to offer you? I was poor before I met her... Even poorer after I left. There was no life for you with me. I thought it'd be better that way. You know, we should probably talk about this whole situation." He eyed Titus momentarily. "Do you... Really think you're making the right life choices?"

"Better... That way." Riyo repeated, as if somehow she hadn't heard him right. His question about her priorities went ignored. "So..." She was trying to clarify the idea. "You thought... That what you did saved me somehow, huh?" Her head nodded, though it was obvious she was in disbelief.

"Well, yeah." And the second those words left his mouth, the piece of wood smacked against the side of his head and sent him to the floor.

"You assumed that it was okay for you to leave me with a woman who was obviously unstable to begin with because money was a thing, yeah? That's what you assumed?" She closed the gap slowly. "And you assumed, I guess, that not saying anything for over a decade was the healthiest thing for me?" She stood the plank next to his head, her boot resting on the side of his face.

"Something you should know about assumptions. They make an 'a**' out of you." Riyo took in a deep, angry breath, her eyes blaring at him.

"W-what happened to you?" Everything had happened so fast, her father barely had a chance to keep up. He had no idea she was capable of such things. "I never thought... She'd hurt you. Riyo... What did she do to you?"

"No. You don't ask that. You ask what you did to me." She hissed. "This... This is all your fault. You left me with her." She hit him again. "You decided you knew what was best for me." And again. "And you decided it was just okay to touch me. You don't deserve to touch me!" The last time, though, he managed to grab the plank from her hand and tap her on the back of the leg hard enough to make her move. He sat up, blood trickling from his nose, and looked her dead in the eyes.

"That sounds like something your mother would say."

It was a raw nerve Riyo hadn't realized was there, and when he struck it she went cold.

"And this?" He held up the plank and tossed it aside. "Is something she would do."

Riyo's words were taken away, and for once, her fight or flight instinct leaned more towards flight. "You're too cruel." The ghoul started backing up towards the door. "I hate you. I hate you more than anything in this world, and I wish you didn't exist."

It had been enough to wound him, silence falling over the room. You could see the hurt in his eyes, clear as day. "I guess... That makes two of us."

The ghoul didn't plan on sticking around for round 2. She grabbed Titus's hand and tried to lead him out as fast as she could manage.

PostPosted: Wed Sep 24, 2014 6:38 pm
This was certainly some quality family bonding time. Titus didn’t have much to say about anything up until the man made a point to question Riyo’s choices when looking in his direction. “

Inu-Mitsu

Werewolf

Sexy Cocaine

Greedy Guest

PostPosted: Wed Sep 24, 2014 6:41 pm
As the duo vacated the building, Riyo slammed the door on her way out, catching a small glimpse of her father just before she turned and started making a beeline back to school. Perhaps, no matter how she didn't want it to, it did tug at the last unsevered heartstring of a ghoul who had once been devoted to her father. Unfortunately for him, that alone wasn't enough to make her stop and turn around.

She was silent as she walked, her face slowly shifting from someone with all the anger and fury of the world to a person who had just lost their last shred of hope. Eventually she started to slow when the building was no longer in sight.

Riyo was trying to conceal just how truly awful she felt, but it wasn't hard to venture a guess that none of that scenario would really sit well.

It had been a long time since she felt so disheartened. She lifted her hand and looked at the blood under her nails. Her steps were less and less certain, the driving force behind them draining fast.

THIS IS HALLOWEEN

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff