Welcome to Gaia! ::

.:. Shadows of Africa - Moving! .:.

Back to Guilds

Reply [OOC] Plot Recruitment Threads [OOC]
Mostly Pride-based RP thread! [Open] Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Cajanic
Crew

Generous Unicorn

PostPosted: Tue Oct 28, 2014 8:13 pm
CaliWolfe

Haha, okay! That works too. xD Aina can always help patch up some wounds if they all work too hard.

For romano I was thinking of this blank slate lady:
User Image

And thank you for the RPs! I will start a few soon, too. XD

SilverLutz

xD I can see them being friends who just happen to have cubs. Kiti would love them. She takes a little from her father, Mito, who is a giant pillow.

Jani and Halisi yes! We can see how they end up. xD I would enjoy seeing if they have dramaz or not, though I tend not to make drama-llama characters. -fails at them-

Nafsi would be FURIOUS if she had cubs with some random lion, so we should do it. She could think it's what she wants and then be like 'oh, crap, now there are things inside of me.' she probably wouldn't want to keep them. XD  
PostPosted: Tue Oct 28, 2014 8:27 pm
Excellent. The BEST PART about these three plots is two of my lions have enough RP ready to go XD Ezen and Phosphor would just need the one RP. Halisi has zero ;w; Poor bab.
-adds her to my long list of 'these guys need rp'-
How are your gals and guy on RP counts? We could start the fling RPs since they're pretty easy, work a little on some kind of plot thing for the Pridelanders?
Cajanic

SilverLutz

Offensive Hero

Cajanic
Crew

Generous Unicorn

PostPosted: Tue Oct 28, 2014 8:31 pm
SilverLutz
Nafsi has one and the others have never been RPed before, I'm afraid. xD but I like the idea of starting with the flings first!  
PostPosted: Tue Oct 28, 2014 8:46 pm
Sa'll good! We can help each other out with our RP count XD Kiva and Lawine definitely need the RP for those breedings >>;;

Any muse striking your fancy? Ezen and Phosphor are pretty easy for me so either or for starters is fine~

Cajanic

SilverLutz

Offensive Hero

Cajanic
Crew

Generous Unicorn

PostPosted: Tue Oct 28, 2014 8:48 pm
SilverLutz
Sa'll good! We can help each other out with our RP count XD Kiva and Lawine definitely need the RP for those breedings >>;;

Any muse striking your fancy? Ezen and Phosphor are pretty easy for me so either or for starters is fine~

Cajanic
If you want to go with one, I think Nafsi/Phosphor would be more interesting to me right now XD  
PostPosted: Tue Oct 28, 2014 9:06 pm
Phosphor and Nafsi it is! Want me to start it?

Cajanic

SilverLutz

Offensive Hero

Cajanic
Crew

Generous Unicorn

PostPosted: Tue Oct 28, 2014 9:11 pm
SilverLutz
Phosphor and Nafsi it is! Want me to start it?

Cajanic
Sure!  
PostPosted: Wed Oct 29, 2014 3:08 pm
Cajanic

Oki doki. And I meant Defense or Goalie for Leilani, not offense player XD WHAT ARE WORDS.

Rrab is pretty surprised With Romano I can pump out RPs pretty fast, so just let me know when you want to rp them together and I'll set something up for them too. c:  

CaliWolfe

Shy Prophet

Cajanic
Crew

Generous Unicorn

PostPosted: Sun Nov 02, 2014 8:28 am
gonna get everything started and replied to today!  
PostPosted: Sun Nov 02, 2014 8:39 am
Cajanic

Pridelanddddddddds!

User Image

I have Kale, who is looking for friends/flings etc.

He fancies himself as a Historian and he's a litttttttttle bit too serious, a little deluded and removed from the family lifestyle unfortunately as he's so consumed by his intelligence. He's not a cocky guy though!

If you were interested in a "whoopsie" fling where he has to own up to some responsibility outside of his own mind, or something, then I have at least 3 RP's for him already, probably 4. c: Could transition into mates or something eventually if you think it'll suit?  

Zosie

Fashionable Bear

Cajanic
Crew

Generous Unicorn

PostPosted: Sun Nov 02, 2014 6:23 pm

hibi-tea
http://www.gaiaonline.com/guilds/viewtopic.php?t=24535321

We don't need to actively RP all of these right away, I just wanted to get them all set up while I had the time!

And some logs!

PostPosted: Sun Nov 02, 2014 8:29 pm
Cajanic

Omg thank you so much for starting all of those! XD I'd made a note that said Caj rps, and then I totally forgot which ones we were going to do. >.< So thank you again! I'll reply to them when I get time.  

magnadearel

nessiaing

PostPosted: Sat Nov 08, 2014 8:10 am
Cajanic

You dont have our mates/ flings listed if you are still interested in them.

I have:
Lorne x Tabt (possible mates)
Gard x Midori (fling)
Okonoko x Suchi (fling)

on my list smile  
PostPosted: Sat Nov 08, 2014 8:17 am
Thank you! Yeah, I haven't finished updating that list yet. XD -fails-  

Cajanic
Crew

Generous Unicorn

Freodwyn

Distinct Elocutionist

14,500 Points
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Tycoon 200
PostPosted: Sat Nov 08, 2014 9:54 am
Yeah, so I totally forgot to start the Njiti/Ermey RP, so thanks for that! I'm catching up now. rofl  
[OOC] Plot Recruitment Threads [OOC]

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff