Welcome to Gaia! ::

THIS IS HALLOWEEN

Back to Guilds

WHERE IT IS ALWAYS HALLOWEEN (and sometimes exams) 

Tags: Halloween, Demons, Monsters, Roleplay, Academy 

Reply THIS IS HALLOWEEN
[PRP] Stray Pony Strut (Fai & Fala) FIN Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Yayoi

Super Sex Symbol

PostPosted: Mon Oct 06, 2014 12:20 pm
Falair looked about curiously as they climbed the stairs. Apparently they were drawing a lot of attention. But it was only natural. The Horsemen, even strays such as they were, always did draw onlookers. Though it would be safe to say that when the denizens of this realm came to their islands they probably drew the same curiosity.

And suspicion for sure.

Their room was quite large as well and she couldn't help but be intrigued by the decorations. Everything seemed so festive here it was almost a bit too much to take in all at once.

And then the little skeleton was gone just like that. Turning to Fai she nodded. "This...M...Mamacitas sounds fine. Obviously highly recommended so I am curious as to what types of foods they serve there."

Ice Queen

PostPosted: Mon Oct 06, 2014 8:08 pm
Yayoi
Sorry, bb, got distracted today!

"I have some business to take care of, but I shall wait until tomorrow to do so," he said as he picked a room at random and put his bag in it. He didn't compare bed sizes or anything else, so he wouldn't have been surprised to find out that the bed was smaller. For a nomad, it didn't matter.

"Then, shall we go?" he said, only to stop at a picture, looking at it curiously. "This is Vegas's daughter," he told her, motioning to a tan blonde female with face makeup on. "She was born here. I really should have asked her more about this place before coming. Ah, well, perhaps when we return. Shall we?" he asks, offering his arm once again.

He felt, strangely, as if he were intruding on someone else's territory. The picture clinched that fact. But, of course he was, he thought with a hint of amusement. That was all the horsemen had been doing since they got there. He no longer had territory of his own, after all.  

Ice Queen

Dapper Lunatic

Yayoi

Super Sex Symbol

PostPosted: Mon Oct 06, 2014 8:21 pm
As he had picked one room Falair in turn took the other. Settling her bag on to the bed for unpacking and rummaging through later.

Joining him back in the main area she glanced at the photograph of the young girl with pretty blonde hair. She wondered what the significance of the face make up was though. There were a few she had seen on their journey to the hotel that had similar faces, but each was different in a way.

Fala took his offered arm. "This family that you are staying with and working for, what exactly are they to you?" She was curious. Was it just an opportunity and a bit of survival or was there more to it than that.

Ice Queen
Its cool~ <33

PostPosted: Tue Oct 07, 2014 4:20 pm
Yayoi

Fai thought for a moment as they started for the stairs again, "The son, Roch, he was one of the ones that were on our isles," he said slowly. "I wasn't there, of course, but he was--and he fought for our land. You wouldn't think it, were you to meet him. He's brash and loud and rather difficult to deal with. But I will never forget that he saw our land, and regardless of the fact it did not work, he tried to save it."

There were several scarelings that had, but it was Roch that had caught his attention. "I found him fascinating. I'm not even sure, myself, why. Then, when I returned to Halloween Town, I stumbled across his family. Of all the Halloweeners, they are the first to open the doors, willingly letting me in despite knowing what I am. We are not liked, Fala. We are feared and distrusted, all throughout this land."  

Ice Queen

Dapper Lunatic

Yayoi

Super Sex Symbol

PostPosted: Tue Oct 07, 2014 4:59 pm
Listening as he spoke while they walked along, she nodded a few times. He was right, but it was understandable the opinion most had of the Horsemen. To be honest she had never liked that opinion to begin with and had hoped things would change over time. But many Horsemen didn't want for that kind of change.

It was a pity to say the least.

"I know this yes. But its because of our people's own actions that that is the general opinion of our clans." She bit her bottom lip. "Sadly though I don't ever see that opinion changing. So those of us who have strayed make do wherever we can I guess."  
PostPosted: Tue Oct 07, 2014 5:10 pm
"I do not care what we once were, or desire to be something more than a humble alchemist," he said, knowing that he would be ostracized as a horseman if he were actually living with them, now. "I enjoy doing whatever I feel like doing--and the Scythe family is offering to let me do so. So if I seem inordinately fond of them, well, I hope you can indulge me."

They reached the front door of the hotel and he opened it, holding it for her in a casually gallant manner. The mariachi music positively thrums through the air, as does the heat. "And I must admit, there are parts of their life I quite enjoy," he added as he stepped through the door.  

Ice Queen

Dapper Lunatic

Yayoi

Super Sex Symbol

PostPosted: Tue Oct 07, 2014 5:28 pm
She wasn't all that surprised that there was still music and dancing going on outside when they had hit the street. It seemed like this place was just one never ending party. Perhaps they partied in shifts. Either way they were exceptionally spirited people.

Linking her arm with his again, she patted his upper arm. "I see. And what parts do you enjoy the most? Besides the obvious of course." She was curious as to what kind of life Fai had been living all these months he was gone. It had changed him, not a lot but it had indeed altered his character just a bit.  
PostPosted: Tue Oct 07, 2014 5:49 pm
"They have this game with cards," he says, looking positively enthusiastic, "and you place bets on your lying abilities--it's a wonderful study on Halloween nature! And they positively begged me to alter their drinks--that kept me busy for several days," which was a rather large undertaking. Keeping him occupied for that long, that was. "I have been learning to cook, as well!"

They strolled down the sidewalk, arm in arm as he went on. "And the music--there is constantly music, my dear. Their very weapons are instruments. Their very beings center around it. It brings back memories of parts of home." Basically, a life of alcohol, gambling and music suited him to a T.  

Ice Queen

Dapper Lunatic

Yayoi

Super Sex Symbol

PostPosted: Tue Oct 07, 2014 5:55 pm
"Its good that you've been kept busy at least." She couldn't help but smile while listening to the enthusiasm in his voice as he spoke. Fai seemed...refreshed? Renewed perhaps. Maybe the time away had done him some good after all. At least he wasn't face down in a flower bed or moping around because he hadn't had a drink. She hoped he had found a bit of balance.

And he began to speak of home. A slight frown tugged on her lips. There were parts she missed. Actually, she missed a lot of it. Before Halloween town, before Medea and Death. When everyone and everything seemed whole. The feeling of loss didn't linger in the back of her mind then.  
PostPosted: Tue Oct 07, 2014 6:01 pm
"We must move on," he says, his voice turning somber. "We must not forget the love we had in the past, but we must move forward, into the future. I believe that is what saved me." He looked at her, then brought her fingers to his lips, brushing a kiss over her knuckles. "I am sorry, though, that it took so long," he apologized.

The sign over their heads said "Mamacita" and he turned, looking up at it. "I do believe we're here."  

Ice Queen

Dapper Lunatic

Yayoi

Super Sex Symbol

PostPosted: Tue Oct 07, 2014 6:13 pm
He was right. Of course he was right. It was something that Falair had known since the islands were lost but somehow she always found herself lingering in the past. Wanting to hold on to something, anything. Maybe she had been in denial about how she had felt about the whole thing and she merely put on a face to save the others around her from worrying while she tried to help them move on.

It was a hard realization.

The kiss he placed on her knuckles snapped her out of her thoughts. Fala shook her head. "No need to apologize, Fai. We all heal in our own ways. Some just take longer than others. While some don't realize they need to." Glad that it wasn't a long walk to the restaurant she looked up at the fancy and colorful sign.  
PostPosted: Tue Oct 07, 2014 6:27 pm
He walked in and stopped at a "Wait to be seated" sign. Casually he looked around, taking in brightly colored tapestries and all the catrina females in their festive dresses and painted faces. One approached them with a smile--or, well, he assumed it was a smile. Hard NOT to smile when you're a skull.

"Dos?" she asked. "Two," she clarified when he looked at her blankly.

"Ah, yes, there's just the two of us," he said.

"This way, por favor," she said, leading the way through tables to a small, isolated booth in the corner. "Your server will be with you soon!" she added as she handed them menus and silverware and walked away.  

Ice Queen

Dapper Lunatic

Yayoi

Super Sex Symbol

PostPosted: Tue Oct 07, 2014 6:34 pm
Again the strange language. But she was glad when the girl clariified what she had asked. Making a mental note of the word and it's meaning.

When they reached the booth she relinquished his arm and slid herself in to one side. Bouncing slightly on the cushioned seat before flipping open the menu that she had been given. Glancing at each and every food option that was inside, reading their descriptions carefully. Some of the words were yet again unfamiliar to her so she had no real clue as to what was exactly what. "I wonder how sour this cream is that they keep talking about in this menu."  
PostPosted: Tue Oct 07, 2014 6:44 pm
"We should try and find out," he said cheerfully, looking over the list curiously before putting it down, covering his eyes, and pointing at random. "I will try this--the treat enchiladas with sour cream and lice," he read off. "Sounds delicious, I think?"

He had no clue, but when it came to the wine list, on the other hand, he knew exactly what he wanted. "And the red wine," he decided.  

Ice Queen

Dapper Lunatic

Yayoi

Super Sex Symbol

PostPosted: Tue Oct 07, 2014 6:50 pm
She had no clue what tacos or burritos or enchiladas were. But this sour cream sounded curious. Fala knew that some species in Halloween ate spoiled or rotten food but to find it on so many items on the restaurants menu it had to be a delicacy like no other.

But she decided to take a page from Fai's book and randomly choose something. Hopefully it would be good. Her finger landed in between two items so she just went with the top one. "Chimichanga....sour cream, guacamole, re-friend beans...baja style? What is a baja?" She looked at Fai curiously. Not entirely sure of what she was ordering. And not entirely sure red wine would quite go with what he was but such as it was.  
THIS IS HALLOWEEN

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff