Welcome to Gaia! ::

THIS IS HALLOWEEN

Back to Guilds

WHERE IT IS ALWAYS HALLOWEEN (and sometimes exams) 

Tags: Halloween, Demons, Monsters, Roleplay, Academy 

Reply THIS IS HALLOWEEN
[PRP] Knitting Nonsense (Titus / Riyo) Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 4

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Sexy Cocaine

Greedy Guest

PostPosted: Sat Oct 11, 2014 3:25 pm
The 'fine' was all she needed to hear. Her head turned back around, excitement plain as day on her face. More than likely, he had just made her day. "Okay!" Riyo didn't even wait for him to finish his sentence. She rushed off down another aisle to find what she was looking for. Something exciting, violent, and probably a little vulgar. She had a couple of choices in mind.

The ghoul reappeared with a book hiding behind her. "I'm ready to go." It looked like she wasn't going to tell him what she got. Riyo wanted it to be a surprise.

PostPosted: Sat Oct 11, 2014 3:32 pm
By the time Riyo had returned to the counter Titus had already checked out his books and had them stashed back under his arm. He couldn't see what Riyo had since she had it hidden away and just rolled his eyes. The demon would find out soon enough he was sure.

"Maybe you can just read while I figure this s**t out." He said pointing to the knitting books. At least it would be background noise that way.  

Inu-Mitsu

Werewolf

Sexy Cocaine

Greedy Guest

PostPosted: Sat Oct 11, 2014 5:17 pm
"Maybe after you figure it out I will." The ghoul smiled as she spoke. Riyo was a little surprised at how excited the aspect made her, but it did make sense. She wanted to share something important to her with him, because he had become important too, whether he realized it or not.

Heading towards the exit of the library, she looked back at him briefly. "Thanks for at least agreeing to try." Because that was what meant the most, that he was willing to try.

THIS IS HALLOWEEN

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 4

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff