have a good chane together as well
3. i reckon we will have to wait and c who
pairs up with whoever but i can't wait to
see!!!!!!!!!!!!!!  

Numai Outcast

savannatiger09

PostPosted: Sat May 27, 2006 11:56 pm
Hermione and Ron!!!

Cuz Harry's mine!!!!! ALL MINE!!!! muahahaha.....*evil cackle* domokun sweatdrop  
PostPosted: Fri Sep 15, 2006 10:53 pm
Luna and Neville are just quirky enough themselves to make something work. Ron and Hermoine fight just like normal couples, not listening to each other like most couples. Harry is trying to be the knight by walking away but Ginny will need him at some point and he will go save her again. I do not really care about Malfoy, but I think he will end up in Azkaban.  

MinervaMcGonagall

ibrahimovic

PostPosted: Sun Oct 08, 2006 12:38 am
I am rather sure about Hermione and Ron! And if noone of them dies Harry and Ginny. And I love the thought of Neville and Luna!  
PostPosted: Mon Jan 08, 2007 7:50 am
AtreeX
I'm more of a Hermione and Ron type myself, but Harry and Ginny is fine. Draco and Pansy, possibly, but I don't like the idea of Luna and Neville that much.

no ur wrong!!!!  

Emi Edilym

from beneath you...

PostPosted: Fri Jan 19, 2007 5:26 pm
Draco and Hermione...

I love it!  
PostPosted: Fri Jan 19, 2007 5:27 pm
MinervaMcGonagall
Luna and Neville are just quirky enough themselves to make something work. Ron and Hermoine fight just like normal couples, not listening to each other like most couples. Harry is trying to be the knight by walking away but Ginny will need him at some point and he will go save her again. I do not really care about Malfoy, but I think he will end up in Azkaban.

*GASP* What is wrong with you? Draco rocks my world! And he will turn good! He is only the way he is because of his dad.  

from beneath you...

lnkmstr10

PostPosted: Thu Mar 15, 2007 6:45 am
Smilexiluvu
DevilForgmasterOfDracula
I don't think Herminoe and Ron will get married. They hate eachother in the books if you didn't figure that out already.

You Cant Be Serious........... They Like Are Dating in the 6th book, Or havent you read that Far??????

they have never dated. The only trio member involved in dating is harry and ginny. Although hermione and ron do date people like lavender and McClaggen  
PostPosted: Sun Apr 01, 2007 8:43 pm
everyone has to survive in the last book before their can be any marriages, but my bet would be ron and harmoine,  

smokeyrose

micachick46

PostPosted: Mon Jul 02, 2007 3:45 pm
see i'm kind of rooting for harry and draco to find out they are gay... and hook up because that would be incredibly hott. but there is so much sexual tension between ron and hermione that they need to just get married.  
PostPosted: Mon Jul 02, 2007 3:50 pm
i'd like to add that harry and ginny feels WRONG. Dating or being with a best friends sibling is such bad news....and plus it will so create a rift between what harry and ron can talk about! Hello! Awkward if Harry is like "So your sister is so good at (fill in sexualness here... ie: kissing, etc.)"  

micachick46

Luamervara

Demonic Immortal

27,550 Points
  • Haunted Haute Couture: Cute 200
  • Fan Before It Was Cool 500
  • Are You Jelly? 500
PostPosted: Thu Jul 05, 2007 5:03 am
Hmm.. The most successful couple in my opinion would be Harry/Hermione (if you're going with pairings) And (if they all lived) Harry/Hermione/ Ron.

Why? Because it seems more likely in a way and it would be better for all that are involved.

I like to see Ron and Luna make it out. Why? Because I can see that Ron can be very amused having Luna for a wife. And Luna would be a good influence on Ron's temper and ego.  
PostPosted: Thu Jul 05, 2007 6:12 am
Hermoine/Ron if they survive defanitely. I think Harry or Ginny might die, so I don't think they'll be together.  

can o whoop ass

GardenElf

650 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
PostPosted: Fri Aug 03, 2007 10:39 pm
okay then...ya'll dont realise that harry/ginny and ron/hermione are going to be together?! how pathetic! oh come on ppl, if you havnt read the last book then i'll make it easy for you...ron marries hermione, they have 2 kids, and harry marries ginny, they have 3 kids!!

there! does that calm ur nerves about the couplings going on?  
Coupling

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff