Welcome to Gaia! ::

Team Snagem: A Pokemon RP

Back to Guilds

A Pokemon Roleplaying Guild offering a wide variety of features and characters. 

Tags: Gijinka, Snagem, Pokemon, Literate, Roleplay 

Reply The Colosseum (for battles, training, challenges, etc.)
Super Training Room [Times increased.] Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 ... 37 38 39 40 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

DragonYolk

Devoted Browser

8,350 Points
  • Generous 100
  • Citizen 200
  • Battle: Knight 100
PostPosted: Thu Jun 02, 2016 2:54 pm
Ter's confusion of this being a room was understandable, considering how real this all felt. And then Keiko made a sudden appearance as well! "Keiko too?! Talk about nostalgia" he smiled and waved at the girl. Getting to the spar, Shelgon was primed and raring to go, standing opposite of his opponent. "Alright, let's start with Scary Face." The dragon's eyes would begin glowing as he stared hard and long at the tiny Pokemon before him. Let's see how it handled a little intimidation.

(8+1=9/50)  
PostPosted: Thu Jun 02, 2016 2:59 pm
"How desperate are you to have a strong team again?" Keiko asked me, marveled that this was the second battle I was a part of in such a short time.

"Don't worry, I gave Ralts plenty of time to heal beforehand," I told her, to which the Ralts in question blurted out a confident "Rala!". This, actually, reminded me of the day I caught it, that 'Rala' was the first thing it'd said to me. I believe that's when I decided what to call it. Of course, I didn't see the hints of fear in its face while I was doing all this thinking.

"Okay, Rala, let's calm this dragon down with a nice, soothing, Disarming Voice," I told it, the Ralts almost singing in a beautiful, yet haunting voice that sent Fairy-type energy toward the Shellgon.

(7+1=8/50)  

TerashiLeonGoken

Eloquent Guildsman

9,325 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Elocutionist 200

DragonYolk

Devoted Browser

8,350 Points
  • Generous 100
  • Citizen 200
PostPosted: Thu Jun 02, 2016 3:19 pm
Well, it looked like the Scary Face was effective, but it didn't tarnish her fighting spirit. However, that sudden fairy-type move had jogged Dan's memory that he was dealing with a fairy type here. "Protect" he instructed. A transparent green field would appear around Shelgon to negate the Disarming Voice. Luckily, Shelgon had a few moves that weren't dragon based to attack with. The trainer would have to plan carefully in this battle.

(9+1=10/50)  
PostPosted: Thu Jun 02, 2016 3:36 pm
I watched for a bit as the energy bounced off of Shellgon's energy shield, surprised it was able to whip it out in such a short amount of time. "Alright, two can play at that game, I remarked. "Try a Double Team, Ralts."

The Ralts focused its mind as it dashed about, leaving a chi copy of itself every time it changed direction. It wasn't long before there seemed to be a couple dozen of them.

(8+1=9/50)  

TerashiLeonGoken

Eloquent Guildsman

9,325 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Elocutionist 200

DragonYolk

Devoted Browser

8,350 Points
  • Generous 100
  • Citizen 200
PostPosted: Thu Jun 02, 2016 3:50 pm
Ter had his Ralts use Double Team to create multiple copies around the field. If left unchecked, they could become a serious problem. "Diversion techniques, eh? We'll see about that. Sweep with Flamethrower!" Shelgon would exhale, letting loose a stream of hot fire to torch the Ralts before him. Considering his head was his body, sorta, his sweep only covered the small area in the direction he was facing.

(10+1=11/50)  
PostPosted: Thu Jun 02, 2016 4:00 pm
As soon as I felt the slight amount of extra weight on my head, I knew what had happened. Shelgon's aim was right on the money, so Ralts used the group of its copies as cover while it Teleported out of the way. Unfortunately, it teleported on top of my head.

I smiled, and grabbed it, holding it in front of me. "You're going to end up getting me hurt if you keep that up," I told it. Rala looked quite sad at that fact, although it calmed down when it realized that the smile on my face meant that I was teasing it. I then set it down in front of me, behind what was left of the copies so that it could continue the battle.

(9+1=10/50)  

TerashiLeonGoken

Eloquent Guildsman

9,325 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Elocutionist 200

DragonYolk

Devoted Browser

8,350 Points
  • Generous 100
  • Citizen 200
PostPosted: Thu Jun 02, 2016 4:22 pm
Shelgon eliminated a few of the copies but he was trying to find the real one. Like a tank, he would turn before spewing more fire to mow them down. The real one had to be among one of them, surely. Dan didn't see an attack come from any of them as he expected so he didn't change the order.

(11+1=12/50)  
PostPosted: Thu Jun 02, 2016 4:27 pm
I stayed quiet a bit as I watched Shelgon work, starting to regret trading it off. It could have been useful if I'd been a bit more patient with it. "Okay, Rala, let's get back into this fight before you lose all of the advantage. Try using Confusion."

Rala, the one that was real amidst the dwindling crowd of chi copies, focused its mind on the Shelgon, emiting a warped, twisted ray of Psychic-type Celestial Chi. If Shelgon lost itself to the pattern of the energy, if it noticed it at all, it could lose itself to it and get Confused.

(10+1=11/50)  

TerashiLeonGoken

Eloquent Guildsman

9,325 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Elocutionist 200

DragonYolk

Devoted Browser

8,350 Points
  • Generous 100
  • Citizen 200
PostPosted: Tue Jun 07, 2016 9:28 am
The dragon continued his shuffle and spray attack until he was attacked. The Confusion had worked its way into his mind where the energy felt as if it was trying to scramble it. "Hang in there, Shelgon! Use Focus Energy" Dan called out. The pod summoned his strength, molding it into an aura around him as he fended off the attack. Again he moved around, now facing in Rala's general direction as he homed in on her location.

(12+1=13/50)  
PostPosted: Tue Jun 07, 2016 9:36 am
I have to say that I was impressed by Dan's strategy, using Focus Energy to focus both its body and its mind. It was an interesting tactic, but one that ultimately worked against him as Shelgon now focused, seemingly entirely, on Rala herself.

"Good girl," I praised Rala for her former attack being as effective as it was. "Now, then, let's give our dragon friend another taste of your singing voice. Use Disarming Voice."

Rala complied and focused on the enermy, emiting a wave of Fairy-type energy as she cried out.

(14+1=15/35)  

TerashiLeonGoken

Eloquent Guildsman

9,325 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Elocutionist 200

DragonYolk

Devoted Browser

8,350 Points
  • Generous 100
  • Citizen 200
PostPosted: Tue Jun 07, 2016 9:43 am
Staring down the group of Ralts that hid the real one among them, it was still unclear as to which was the real one. All of them were about to start "singing" with an attack that would be awfully effective against the dragon. Protect would certainly defend against the move but then they'd be back where they started. "Hold fast and counter with Headbutt" the trainer called out his plan. Shelgon braced himself for the worst, taking on the attack while remaining planted on the ground. But not all of the Disarming Voices were real. Only one was actually bringing him pain and once he locked onto that Rala, the bulky tank charged at her head first.

(13+1=14/50)  
PostPosted: Tue Jun 07, 2016 9:54 am
I couldn't tell which of the copies was real either, so I wasn't worried. Rala knew, however. The Ralts tried using Teleport to get out of the way, but she was unfamiliar with the move, having only used it twice before. She didn't use the move quick enough, and ended up being struck by Shelgon's Headbutt. The impact caused her to slide back considerably, landing just in front of me. The pain from the impact wracked her body, causing her concentration to slip. This caused the chi copies to dissipate entirely.

Keiko gasped as I knelt down to inspect the young Pokemon's injuries. She hadn't fainted yet, but she was at death's door, metaphorically speaking. Shelgon, however, had plenty of energy left. But then, it had evolved once before.

I mumbled under my breath and pulled out my last potion, spraying it on her from head to toe. When I was done, it sat up, looking at me with what I assumed was a look of gratitude.

"It's alright," I told her. "You just need practice. Now, get back out there and don't give up." Rala cooed in response, using Teleport to move herself back into the battlefield.

(15+1=16/35)  

TerashiLeonGoken

Eloquent Guildsman

9,325 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Elocutionist 200

DragonYolk

Devoted Browser

8,350 Points
  • Generous 100
  • Citizen 200
PostPosted: Tue Jun 07, 2016 10:06 am
The strategy proved successful, Shelgon knocking the little Ralts down and almost out. Dan was about to ask if all was well, but seeing Rala back up and ready to fight was as good an answer as any. 'With that Teleport move, it might get a little tricky to land a hit. Hmm... He looked around, trying to come up with a plan, his pokemon looking back at him for an order. "Umm...Ah! I got it! Torch the ground with Flamethrower" he instructed. Shelgon took a deep breath, emitting the harsh fire upon the ground that they stood on. It didn't take too long to get the rocky surface hot and steamy. This would also serve to limit the tiny one's movements.

(14+1=15/50)  
PostPosted: Tue Jun 07, 2016 10:11 am
I cursed silently as I backed up, trying to keep myself save from the burning ground. Another brilliant tactic, but unless the ground that the Training Room was made out of was flammable, the benefits wouldn't last long.

Rala, once again, had to Teleport out of the way to keep herself safe. However, having to use the same move so many times in a row was taxing, and so her range with the move was becoming more and more limited. Still, there was one area in the battlefield that wasn't on fire.

"Ral," she chirped, looking down at Shelgon's face from her perch atop the dragon Pokemon's back.

(16+1=17/35)  

TerashiLeonGoken

Eloquent Guildsman

9,325 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Elocutionist 200

DragonYolk

Devoted Browser

8,350 Points
  • Generous 100
  • Citizen 200
PostPosted: Tue Jun 07, 2016 10:19 am
And limit her movements it had. It didn't need to last forever, just long enough for Shelgon to close in. Rala once again used Teleport; however, the only safe spot for her on the field was on the dragon's back. When she looked down at his face she would be greeted with the usual grumpy expression he wore. It was rather unwise to get so close. "Now use Crunch" Dan issued, Shelgon flashing his hidden fangs. Imbued with dark energy, he'd try to grab hold of the fairy in his teeth.

(15+1=16/50)  
The Colosseum (for battles, training, challenges, etc.)

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 ... 37 38 39 40 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games