Welcome to Gaia! ::

Team Snagem: A Pokemon RP

Back to Guilds

A Pokemon Roleplaying Guild offering a wide variety of features and characters. 

Tags: Gijinka, Snagem, Pokemon, Literate, Roleplay 

Reply The Colosseum (for battles, training, challenges, etc.)
The Battlefield Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit
SubonicXP generated a random number between 1 and 4 ... 4!

SubonicXP

Captain

Mega Sex Symbol

5,725 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Marathon 300
  • Megathread 100
PostPosted: Sat Oct 29, 2016 4:19 pm
[Confusion turn count check.]  
PostPosted: Sat Oct 29, 2016 4:28 pm
"Tsk, Allen You know better." Rein nodded at litwick as it executed a flamethrower from his ghastly flame head on twoards the meteor mash, Just in time to jump out of the way in an attempt to block it. But failed to do so as the clefairys steel typed move hit litwick as it got back up.  

-l- JoltiBun -l-

Naughty Raider

SubonicXP

Captain

Mega Sex Symbol

5,725 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Marathon 300
  • Megathread 100
PostPosted: Sat Oct 29, 2016 4:29 pm
[Meteor Mash still hits.]  
TerashiLeonGoken rolled 1 10-sided dice: 9 Total: 9 (1-10)
PostPosted: Sat Oct 29, 2016 4:33 pm
-(confusion check)-  

TerashiLeonGoken

Eloquent Guildsman

9,325 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Elocutionist 200

TerashiLeonGoken

Eloquent Guildsman

9,325 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Elocutionist 200
PostPosted: Sat Oct 29, 2016 4:39 pm
"Hera, pull yourself together!" Keiko shouted, watching the Heracross stumble about. When she felt the beast slam against the floor, she knew. There was nothing she could do for the moment.  
PostPosted: Sat Oct 29, 2016 4:47 pm
The Flamethrower was too close, Allen knew that it couldn't be avoided. He had seen plenty of that move on Cinnabar Island. "Moonblast!" Allen shouted. It was stronger than Disarming Voice though who knows how it'd meet the Flamethrower at her face. A sphere of celestial chi was lobbed at the Litwick, causing an eruption of chi as the attacks collided, with only screaming and hope. Mostly screaming. Fire hurt!

Steve was thrown from the explosion, hitting the ground with a thud. She got up wearily, but one more solid attack and she'd be out!  

Tsuki the Fated Wind

Predestined Winner

7,600 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Forum Explorer 100

Requiem of Whyspers

Fashionable Shapeshifter

PostPosted: Sun Oct 30, 2016 8:49 am
[Odd's Team
Affonnoso the Male Duskull - Levitate ~ No Item
Thing the (Male?) Shuppet - Frisk ~ No Item
Entr'Acte the Male Shadow Honedge - No Guard ~ No Item]

Acceptable, Odd decided, upon seeing Keiko's Heracross faceplant into he floor. "I don't think you should be letting Heracross lick the floor. Lemon Pledge can be poisonous." He warned with a small smirk. It was obvious that Confuse Ray had worked it's magic in his favor this time. How long it would last was anyone's guess but he could make use of this breathing room to try and get Affonnoso a bit closer to winning this. "Help Litwick!" Odd called, though he couldn't specify an attack that would be helpful at the moment.

Affonnoso's response? A tiny black spec flickering out of his eye socket. Followed by another. Then another. At this point, a very obvious buzzing noise had begun as an entire swarm of ghostly bugs erupted through the ghosts eyes. Th Necrophage swarm made it's way forward, moving as a single collective until it had created a veritable wall of otherworldly insects, blocking the Moonblast that cut through Litwick's Flamethrower. Most were destroyed by the blast, disappearing in wisps of a black smoke-like substance. The handful remained immediately went after Hera. They would latch onto her if possible and she would become a literal breeding ground as the Hellbugs propogated, attempting to restore the swarm.

Odd stared in a bit of surprise through all this. Since when could Ghosts do that?!  
-l- JoltiBun -l- generated a random number between 1 and 100 ... 44!
PostPosted: Sun Oct 30, 2016 9:10 am
Rein stood his ground as usual flipping his hair " Tough clefairy there. Mind if I put it to sleep? Litwick hypnosis." Rein commanded as the litwick ghastly flame attempted to delve in the mind of the clefairy to lull it to sleep, this however would help in any revenge attacks from steve negating them hopefully.

While the bugs crawled past litwick this Necrotic swarm continued on to hera.
"Uh Odd When did He learn that? Rein looked confused for a moment.  

-l- JoltiBun -l-

Naughty Raider

TerashiLeonGoken rolled 1 10-sided dice: 6 Total: 6 (1-10)

TerashiLeonGoken

Eloquent Guildsman

9,325 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Elocutionist 200
PostPosted: Sun Oct 30, 2016 9:21 am
"Hera, return!" Keiko said after Hera hit herself a second time. The ray from Hera's Pokeball would bounce of a ghost bug, however.

"Wha?" Keiko asked in fear.

Fortunately, I decided to research the move the second Duskull used it. "Infestation prevents Pokemon form switching out or escaping. There are few items that neither of us have to circumvent it, but the only way to break out of it is to use Rapid Spin."

Keiko started looking very insecure at this point. "I... don't think any of my pokemon know that move."

"They don't," I said calmly. "None of mine do, either. Granted, Hera could be attacking if she wasn't busy being Confused."

Keiko looked back on the battlefield and sat down, hugging her knees and looking very vulnerable. I sighed at this. She wasn't going to learn any self-confidence - let alone confidence in her Pokemon - if this kept up.  
PostPosted: Sun Oct 30, 2016 6:21 pm
Allen didn't know how an attack as weak as Infestation successfully split two ways and managed to entirely stop the Moonblast, but apparently it did. He'd see about teaching that move to one of his Pokemon later. Seeing as how Steve was then sent to sleep- and it wasn't like he could return her with the swarm going on- he waited for her to be defeated. No Sleep Talk on her.

He whacked Keiko's arm and knelt down to her level after waving Odd's remark off. "The battle isn't over yet dude. Maybe focus on having your Heracross wait the confusion out instead of risking attacking, then get something like a Mega Horn in. I'll try and buy you some time once I can switch Steve out." He said to her, before getting back up and pointing to Steve.

"So as long as Steve is on that field, you're aces!" He laughed. Was that a dirty trick? Yes.  

Tsuki the Fated Wind

Predestined Winner

7,600 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Forum Explorer 100

Requiem of Whyspers

Fashionable Shapeshifter

PostPosted: Sun Oct 30, 2016 7:10 pm
[Odd's Team

Odd started to call another attack, which actually shocked him, truly, that he had the chance to. He had expected an attack to come that would knock Affonnoso out of the battle at this point, given the surprising lack of experience the Duskull had(which was his own fault, though he would only acknowledge it when pointed out). "Um, ok... I guess use Night Shade on Clefairy again." He said, though it was almost a question of continuing now. He felt bad for the condition of his opponents' Pokemon. This was not the kind of battle he would generally continue, after all. Status conditions weren't really his cup of coffee and he felt dirty following through with the battle here. Affonnoso nodded and fired off his black-crimson beam of Ghost chi towards Steve this time. That fairy was getting annoying by now.  
PostPosted: Mon Oct 31, 2016 2:43 pm
Litwick, Return " Rein aimed his pokeball when he knew it wasent a fair enough fight so the red light surrrounded litwick returning it to its ball " Next up , Golbat , Go " . " GolGol" the bat pokemon screeched as it flapped its wings to get movement in the air.  

-l- JoltiBun -l-

Naughty Raider

TerashiLeonGoken generated a random number between 1 and 10 ... 4!

TerashiLeonGoken

Eloquent Guildsman

9,325 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Elocutionist 200
PostPosted: Mon Oct 31, 2016 3:37 pm
Heracross had been on the floor since its confusion. Keiko had been worried that Hera would faint at any minute, and I could see that happening, as well. But we were both wrong. Suddenly, Hera stood up (though it took her a few seconds from the damage she'd taken) and roared.

"CROOOOOOOSSSSSS!"

Keiko gasped. "Hera! Are you okay!?"

"Hera!" the Heracross nodded.

"Then give that Duskull another Night Slash!" Keiko shouted.

"CROOOOOSSSSS!" Hera yelled, rushing at the skull-faced Pokemon with a Dark-infused horn.  
PostPosted: Mon Oct 31, 2016 5:37 pm
Allen returned Steve when he was finally able to after Affonnoso's last Night Shade, putting the Safari Ball away before pulling out a Poke Ball. "Go Beck! Get that Heracross some cover and make it fast with a Gyro Ball!" He called out as he threw the ball and his Koffing came out spinning around like a top. The hurt Litwick was replaced by a Golbat. Okat. He could work with that. Beck let out a wave of Smog in front of the Golbat, making hitting the Heracross that much harder as the gas spread out faster thanks to the first 'attack'.

Glancing at Keiko, Allen pointed at the bat across the wall of Smog. "Can you focus on getting the Golbat out? Beck can make things uncomfortable but the poison type is gonna be a problem." He said, wanting to come up with some kind of plan.  

Tsuki the Fated Wind

Predestined Winner

7,600 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Forum Explorer 100

Requiem of Whyspers

Fashionable Shapeshifter

PostPosted: Mon Oct 31, 2016 6:49 pm
[Odd's Team

And just like that, Affannoso went down. Between the Smog blinding him and the Night Slash coming in from the currently clear-thinking Heraacross, he couldn't take the combination. The Night Slash came in so fast and so hard that he just couldn't get out of the way. He got hit head on, crashing to the floor from the sheer force, though he bounced off as if he were completely weightless after making contact. Then again, maybe he was?

"I figured that would happen. You did good, though." Odd assured the unconscious Pokemon as he recalled it to it's Ball. My turn to switch out. "Let's go, Thing, you're on!"

~I told you my name is Iqrskrl-rlhlog'yt-rus'ddhl-rha, not, 'Thing'!~ The Shuppet exclaimed into Odd's spirit as it appeared, Eldritch and evil as ever.

"Shut up and use Shadow Sneak on that Koffing." Odd retorted. "Besides, I've told you every time you say that that I can't pronounce it. It's not humanly possible.

Thing grumbled in annoyance but eventually conceded. ~I'll kill you in your sleep, mortal.~ It threatened, vanishing into it's own shadow a moment later, racing across the ground to explode out of Beck's shadow, blasting him with an ancient Ghost chi unlike any he'd felt before.  
The Colosseum (for battles, training, challenges, etc.)

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games