Vice Captain

Divine Hunter

8,150 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Ultimate Player 200
PostPosted: Sat Nov 29, 2014 1:47 pm
"Kuro?"
She questioned him still, taking a step towards him before stopping.
"Your fellow anbu will wake up soon, the ice around them will melt.. but I can sense more are coming.." She took a quick step and grabbed his signature kunai from its haulter. She froze his foot to the ground, ice going up his leg to his knee.
"They'll question you further and doubt your loyalty if I leave unscathed.." she smiled sadly at him.
"Perhaps we'll meet again soon.." She only kept eyecontact for so long before tossing the kunai to a clone she had created and in turn the clone fired it back, aimed at her face.. The kunai made contact and sliced open the side of left cheek and even sliced threw a few locks of hair before sticking into the tree behind her.
She turned her back to Kuro and disappeared into the forest..  
PostPosted: Sat Nov 29, 2014 6:41 pm
"HINA!" Kurokami cried out, trying to pull his leg free. He started hitting the ice frantically with his fist, but all he was accomplishing was a bloody hand.
He soon gave up and stood there, staring off into the forest where Hina disappeared to as the rest of the Anbu arrived, surrounding Kuro.  

Kiba the Wild Beast
Captain

Familiar Wolf

9,650 Points
  • Frozen Sleuth 100
  • Team Jacob 100
  • The Wolf Within 100

Awoken Queen
Vice Captain

Divine Hunter

8,150 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Ultimate Player 200
PostPosted: Sat Nov 29, 2014 9:40 pm
The other anbu looked at him. Fighting to break the others free and questioning Kuro about what happened. Hina was making her way, putting miles between her and Konoha  
PostPosted: Sun Nov 30, 2014 8:51 am
Kuro remained silent until the three Anbu who first pursued them regained consciousness and were freed.
As they came too and stood up, Kurokami's gaze turned to the three.
"You idiots!"Kuro screamed at them angrily. The Anbu looked amongst themselves in confusion to Kuro's sudden outburst.
"I was gaining her trust, and I could have captured her myself!" He yelled more. Kuro's story was very believable to the Anbu, even to the ones that witnessed his treachery first hand. It wasn't at all uncommon for Kurokami to work alone or use any means necessary to accomplish his objective, even if that meant leaving his fellow Anbu in the dark on it and acting on his own.
This, however, earned him little favor with them. But they still believed him.  

Kiba the Wild Beast
Captain

Familiar Wolf

9,650 Points
  • Frozen Sleuth 100
  • Team Jacob 100
  • The Wolf Within 100

Awoken Queen
Vice Captain

Divine Hunter

8,150 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Ultimate Player 200
PostPosted: Sun Nov 30, 2014 10:51 am
Hina only slowed down once she felt safe, She moved through the forest, staying off the main paths. She concealed her chakra so she couldn't be tracked. The anbu looked un easy about his reasoning but didn't question him.  
PostPosted: Mon Dec 01, 2014 12:42 pm
"We should try and pick up her trail." One of the Anbu said to the others.
"There's no point, she's long gone by now and probably covered up her tracks." Kuro muttered, brushing off the last bit of ice from his pants.
"If you morons hadn't of interfered she wouldn't have gotten away, now even I won't be able to pick up her scent again and I'm better at tracking then all of you put together." He said, showing his arrogant side all the Anbu knew him best for.
It came naturally for Kuro, since he generally thought himself much smarter then everyone else anyways.
"Now can I go report this or are you all gonna just stand around?" Kurokami sneered at them, shaking himself loose of their grasps and headed off to headquarters.  

Kiba the Wild Beast
Captain

Familiar Wolf

9,650 Points
  • Frozen Sleuth 100
  • Team Jacob 100
  • The Wolf Within 100

Awoken Queen
Vice Captain

Divine Hunter

8,150 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Ultimate Player 200
PostPosted: Mon Dec 01, 2014 3:49 pm
A couple of them gripe and grumble to eachother before follow Kuro back to headquarters. Hina made her way to a small river and sat against the rocks. Sighing softly to herself. She cleaned the cut on her face.  
PostPosted: Mon Dec 01, 2014 6:50 pm
After reporting in and giving his superiors the undoubted excuse for his insubordinate actions, Kuro left the building.
He stretched his arms in front of him and headed off, but instead of going to his apartment he turned the opposite way.
Kuro figured it was about time he payed a visit to his father.  

Kiba the Wild Beast
Captain

Familiar Wolf

9,650 Points
  • Frozen Sleuth 100
  • Team Jacob 100
  • The Wolf Within 100

Awoken Queen
Vice Captain

Divine Hunter

8,150 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Ultimate Player 200
PostPosted: Tue Dec 02, 2014 7:46 pm
Hina sat at the river longer. Taking off her shoes and letting her feet soak into it's chilled waters. She was always alert though, you could never be sure of who would be watching.. other rogue ninja were not uncommon. Surviving out here was hard but not impossible.  
PostPosted: Thu Dec 04, 2014 4:49 pm
Kuro's pace slowed as he neared the Inuzuka's estate, stopping right in front of the huge gate that towered over him.
There were only two ways this premeditated conversation with his father could go, either it could go perfectly as planned, or it could ruin his whole life.
He took a deep breath, mentally preparing himself, as he finally steeped through the gate.  

Kiba the Wild Beast
Captain

Familiar Wolf

9,650 Points
  • Frozen Sleuth 100
  • Team Jacob 100
  • The Wolf Within 100

Awoken Queen
Vice Captain

Divine Hunter

8,150 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Ultimate Player 200
PostPosted: Thu Dec 04, 2014 5:04 pm
Part of her did miss her life back in Konoha, missed her few friends, missed Kuro.. She sighed to herself. She couldn't go back now though.. too much had happened. The unjust of the village could be seen but was always turned a blind eye to.  
PostPosted: Wed Dec 10, 2014 12:17 am
Kurokami stood outside his father's office for awhile, hesitating on his next choice of action. His father's voice then rang out from the other side of the closed door. "Are you going to come in?"
Kuro paused a moment before finally opening the door and stepping in.
"Hey, dad. It's been awhile." Kurokami tried his best to sound sincere.
"Dad? You haven't called me that in 5 years, not since your sister died." His father said, setting the pen he was holding down on the desk he sat at.
Kurokami grimaced at the mention of his sister, his eyes narrowing ever so slightly.
"What do you want? You better get right to the point, your sly way with words won't work on me like they did her." His father clearly knew Kuro didn't come just to chat.
"Fine then... I wanna know everything about what happened 5 years ago regarding my sister and that scroll this family guards for the Hokage." Kuro said very clearly, getting 'right to the point' as was requested of him, though he still hid his real intentions. His father was still for a moment before finally turning to look at Kuro, staring at him with that same conspicuous look he always gave Kurokami.  

Kiba the Wild Beast
Captain

Familiar Wolf

9,650 Points
  • Frozen Sleuth 100
  • Team Jacob 100
  • The Wolf Within 100

Awoken Queen
Vice Captain

Divine Hunter

8,150 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Ultimate Player 200
PostPosted: Wed Dec 10, 2014 5:48 pm
Hina laid back against the rock, letting her feet dangle in the water. She watched the blue sky above, the way the clouds moved slowly without a care.
She sighed to herself and reached into her pocket, popping a small candy into her mouth, letting the sweet taste dazzle her tongue.
'I'll never be able to go back..' she thought to herself
'theres nothing left for me there, nothing left for me anywhere.'  
PostPosted: Wed Dec 10, 2014 11:08 pm
Kurokami's father hesitated, a slight look of confusion flashed across his face at the question asked. He had expected Kuro to have figured it out already. He then guessed that Kuro must still be dancing around the point.
"You mean you want to know why your sister was made to use the scroll, right?" His father said, concluding that this is what Kuro really wanted to know, since Kuro knew the history behind the scroll created by one of their predecessors from a small portion of the Nine Tails' chakra.
Kuro remained silent.
"Fine then..."His father paused before continuing again. "With constant threat of attack, the Hokage was ordered by the feudal lord to have the creators and guardians of this scroll select their most gifted member to become it's jinchuuriki." He said, then stood up slowly and looked directly at Kuro.
"You, the prodigal son of mine, were supposed to be chosen. You were the obvious choice." His father suddenly looked pained.
"But your sister volunteered in your place, and no one objected because you were twins and expected to have equal potential." His father was seething with anger now, physically shaking. Kurokami gritted his teeth, he was having a hard time telling if his father was mad at him, or himself.
"Then you agree with me... Why should we bend a knee to feudal lords who sit around and abuse their power?" Kuro said, taking a chance on where his father's loyalty lay.  

Kiba the Wild Beast
Captain

Familiar Wolf

9,650 Points
  • Frozen Sleuth 100
  • Team Jacob 100
  • The Wolf Within 100

Awoken Queen
Vice Captain

Divine Hunter

8,150 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Ultimate Player 200
PostPosted: Sat Dec 13, 2014 6:19 pm
It wasn't long before a shadow blocked the sun from Hina and her eyes popped open to the figure that stood over her. Though most of him could not be seen she knew who he was..  
The Ultimate Shinobi

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff