Welcome to Gaia! ::

Hogwarts School of Witchcraft and Wizardry Roleplay Guild

Back to Guilds

A school of magic, based on J.K. Rowling's books. In need of Professors and Students! Join Now for the February - May year! 

Tags: Harry Potter, Hogwarts, Hogsmeade, J.K. Rowling, Roleplay 

Reply Event Archive
Great Hall Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 ... 10 11 12 13 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

The Forgotten Weasley
Crew

Blessed Moonwalker

9,250 Points
  • WilyTrickster 50
  • Blazing Power of Friendship Wave 200
  • The Wolf Within 100
PostPosted: Fri Nov 28, 2014 10:02 pm
We have a flair for the shade and the inbetween...
We like to run with the wolves from the darker scene!
When we turn the safety off, the shots are automatic...
All our friends tell their friends we're so dramatic!
We'll have you wrapped around our trigger finger.
Clean key yellow, you're the target for our stinger!
We'll make you flinch, make it hurt just a little...
We're the boys and the girls and the freaks in the middle!

Please keep your victory: Calm
Just give me little death: ...
I know that you're afraid of: Ball Attendees
What I might be made of: Yule Ball

M O R V E N | G R A I N N E | V A S S
B L O O D T R A I T O R | S L Y T H E R I N | T H I R D Y E A R User Image

Morven supposed that she and Elsie had declared a truce of sorts in light of the Yule Ball. Morven didn't really have many girl friends, or friends at all to help her, and Elsie had awkwardly offered in a vague manner while Morven begrudgingly but somewhat gratefully agreed. Neither wanted to go into the other's common room; it would feel like trespassing on each other's respective domains, or natural habitats. Morven didn't fit in in the warm and cheerful Hufflepuff commons anymore than Elsie belonged in the cold, austere Slytherin dungeons. They'd met in the girls lavatory and charmed the door temporarily shut to help each other get ready, mostly in silence. They hadn't walked to the Great Hall together- Elsie had mumbled something about having to meet a friend. Morven hoped it wasn't that trashy, practically albino looking Gryffindor who'd been over to the cottage a few times over the summer, but suspected it was. She'd never actually exchanged words with the older boy, just silent glares. How was he even her sister's type? Not that Morven actually cared what Elsie did with who, but the blonde girl had always been the type to fantasize about some tall, dark, and handsome boy swooping off her feet. At least that's what Morven assumed she would want. The Gryffindor boy, on the other hand, constantly had a shifty look on his face, like he was afraid he was breaking some sort of law, and was far from tall, dark, or handsome. From what Morven had seen, he followed Elsie around like a stray dog. Maybe he had fleas, too. She bit her lip as she surveyed the various dancing couples. Well, she wasn't about to go wander off to a corner to pretend she was some pathetic wallflower and whine about how she didn't have a date. She lingered at the edge of the dance floor, remembered not to look overly confrontational, and... waited. For what, she wasn't really sure.

IF YOU WANT TO RULE THE WORLD, YOU'VE GOT TO STOP PRETENDING.

We know the halls you walk are unforgiving.
It's not the kind of place to find your place among the living.
We have a plan, we've got the means for your liberation...
You'll only have to blur the lines on a few occasions...
We have the cure for your crisis, never patent pending!
If you come along with us the doors are never ending!
If you want to rule the world you've got to stop pretending!
We're the boys and the girls and the freaks in the middle.

PostPosted: Sat Nov 29, 2014 9:32 am
User Image
User ImagexxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxUser Image

Where: Hufflepuff Table
With: Seph!
Thoughts//OOC: It's the Yule Ball! Let's dance! Drink! Eat! Have Fun! Where's Dylan I wonder?
Outfit: Yule Ball outfit!

Emily giggled as her 'date' took her hand and dragged her to the dance floor. Of course... It was playing a slow song, but hey! They could dance whatever they liked too! She giggled, and couldn't help but giggle as more and more people got on the dance floor like adorable ants in colors. Which meant she and Seph were even smaller ants, being two of the smaller girls there. She took the male part, offering her hand before leading into the dance. Hey, if Seph wanted too, she could take the lead and they could switch off or something. She giggled as she twirled Persephone and then noticed Dylan... And how he had smiled her way. She blushed just a slight tint of pink... Trying not to make her best friend feel weird by her blushing... Oh he looked so cute! She giggled again when she noticed the gold dress of one of the six years. She totally stood out but she looked so pretty! "I kinda want a faster pace song... Ya know?" She said quietly, in a voice that wouldn't be heard very easily by others, but one that Seph could hear. It was a little odd dancing as they were, but she would manage if nothing changed.

Cara MiaKitty

shabatha

Desirable Prophet

10,375 Points
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Profitable 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200

shabatha

Desirable Prophet

10,375 Points
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Profitable 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
PostPosted: Sat Nov 29, 2014 9:40 am
User Image
♪ ♫ ♪ ♫ ♪ ♫ ♪ ♫ ♪ ♫ ♪ ♫

Since the day they got married
He'd been praying for a little baby boy
Someone he could take fishing
Throw the football, be his pride and joy

♪ ♫ ♪ ♫ ♪ ♫ ♪ ♫ ♪ ♫ ♪ ♫

========================
Nina Kagome Vienna
Reserve Beater ♥ Single ♥ Second Year ♥ Gryffindor ♥ Muggleborn
========================

And now, he's wrapped around her finger
She's the center of his whole world
And his heart belongs to that sweet, little, beautiful, wonderful, perfect
All-American girl

╔═════════════════════╗

Nina looked around rather shyly. She wanted to dance... But she didn't have a partner, and didn't recognize anyone yet. Even if she saw several of her team members enter... And they all looked amazing. Even shy third year Celaena looked very nice in the pink dress she wore! And There was Emily Vanadeth and Persephone Tempest, dancing together... Her classmates. She sighed and looked around again. Plus there were so many upper classmen around! What was she to do?! That was when a male voice said her name and she turned. Benjamin walked up and was saying she looked nice. She blushed a little, which made her eyes pop a little. "Oh thanks, Benjamin. You look really snazzy as well." She said, feeling certainly awkward... She knew if her brother saw her now that he would laugh at her... But then again, he'd never been to a ball either. Which made her calm down at the thought. She was experiencing so much that he wouldn't get the chance. It was interesting to think about. "So... Having fun? Where's your date?" She asked curiously. She didn't know, but she was sure he had one.

╚═════════════════════╝

♪ ♫ ♪ ♫ ♪ ♫ ♪ ♫ ♪ ♫ ♪ ♫

He could already see him holding that trophy
Taking his team to state
But when the nurse came in with a little pink blanket
All those big dreams changed

♪ ♫ ♪ ♫ ♪ ♫ ♪ ♫ ♪ ♫ ♪ ♫

╔═════════════════════╗
I'm looking rather cute in my Yule Ball attire
And it feels good to be with people like Benjamin
Although my mind keeps wandering to Oh! It's Benjamin!

╚═════════════════════╝

RedEagleEye007

PostPosted: Sat Nov 29, 2014 11:23 am

Why can't everyone just smoke like me?xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Just gimme quiet place and lemme roll my weed xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx Where ain't nobody in my business don't nobody gotta know
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx Let all your conscious go and blow it by the O
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx I'm here but my minds gone

User Image

Captain Crash
Seventh Year Gryffindor

It was hard to deny the awkward revelations as he stood, pushed off to the side of the Great Hall near the mouth of the entrance to keep an eye out for Alexandria. He recognized so many faces here, alone or coupled up. A few of which caused him to turn his gaze away; notably the beaters of their quidditch team. But he couldn't really place why—it had to have been at least three years since that awkward confrontation, and he'd talked to her since then. Never for too long, and adamantly avoiding anything personal, but maybe it was just all in his head. He had to admit one thing though—he never would have pictured her in a golden ball gown. Never.

With a dreary sigh, Crash began to count the minutes as they wasted away. Maybe he should have waited in the common room for Alex, at least then, he wouldn't be standing with a target on his back that screamed 'bitter loneliness!' He almost migrated to the refreshment table until he noticed a few more students flooding the grand double doors. One of whom, was just the girl he was looking for. A small smile fluttered to his lips (small only to hide the cheeky grin itching it's way) and stretched long legs to meet her.

Brown eyes gleaming, lips parted to speak but he stood stock still inches away from her, trying his damnedest not to stare too long as he gave her and her dress a quick once over. Finally, he spoke, ”...Daaamn—I mean—“ he paused, stole another short glance up and down and, ”Damn.” He chuckled under his breath as he held out an arm for her to take to lead her further in. ”You look gorgeous."

“So... Would you care to dance?”
                                                              For the first time in his life, he had never been more thankful to the church group he was forced to attend for all of those years. At least they taught him how to dance (well sort of...)

╔════▄▀▄▀▄▄▀▄▀▄══════════════╗
5' 7"__ 145lbs_ _ 17yrs
The Yule Ball with Alex
Crimson Bravado
╚══════════════▄▀▄▀▄▄▀▄▀▄════╝

kiska166

Essy ze Ninja
Vice Captain

Partying Phantom

10,275 Points
  • Dramatic Shipping 25
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Tipsy 100

SummerIsles

PostPosted: Sat Nov 29, 2014 12:03 pm
User Image
----------r ι d e r--------w ι l ѕ o n----------

♪ You gotta fight ♫
♪ For your right ♫
♪ to PARTY! ♫

-----------ғ ι r ѕ т----y e a r----н υ ғ ғ l e p υ ғ ғ-----------

What am I doing? Walking the grounds.
How am I feeling? Bored and cold.
What's on my mind? Need a break from studying...

Rider smiled when Tori appeared in a bright, shimmering dress and hugged her friend. She had said that Rider and Lyall matched, which Rider hadn't even noticed. She glanced at the boy's attire, then shrugged. "Maybe it's the just the season, eh?" When Tori said they would take turns dancing with Lyall, Rider smiled. She added, "And we could dance together too Tori! Feather and Kota will be 'ere soon and we can dance with them too! And Addy and Pru!" Rider bounced excitedly at the thought of dancing with her friends.

-----------o υ т----o ғ----c н a r a c т e r-----------

{Sorry, work has been crazy with Black Friday...}

Miss GryffindorK

The Shiny Furret

PostPosted: Sat Nov 29, 2014 12:09 pm
User Image
├─▇▇▇═───────────────────────────═▇▇▇─┤
ค๔๔เร๏ภ ς๏llเภร
Ŧเгรt אєคг ﻮгאŦŦเภ๔๏г

Even if you can't stand up
Even if you lose your life
I'm a friend by your side
You're never gonna be alone

Addison had brought a suit with him, because his mother had insisted that he have one for just this scenario. He had dressed in the suit and accompanied it with a green and red tie, making him festive for the holidays. He slicked his shaggy hair back and tucked a Gryffindor scarf into his breast pocket. Then he headed down to the Great Hall, which was decorated for the holidays. He searched around, finally spotting Prudence by the entrance to the room. He walked up to her and cleared his throat, then smiled at her. "You look... very pretty tonight," he said, hesitating a little bit as he searched for the right words.

And I'm never gonna leave you out
If you ever lose your way
Not alone or betrayed
I'm always gonna be around

๏ยt ๏Ŧ ςђคгคςtєг
{Naw, it's okay! I just had crazy work hours for Black Friday, so I didn't get much time to post.}

The Forgotten Weasley

SummerIsles

Cinnabun Gryffie
Vice Captain

Beloved Werewolf

15,475 Points
  • Gifting Gone Wild 250
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Pet Lover 100
PostPosted: Sat Nov 29, 2014 12:28 pm
User ImageUser Image

upcσmíng fírst чєαrнυffℓєρυffmugglєвσrn

вєcαusє ι'м нαρρу

Lyall smiled when Tori Rae came over, then he granted her a hug. She was so sparkly and wonderful! "You're so fabulously sparkly! Like a snowflake... but gold!" He looked down at his outfit, then over to see Rider's. "Hey, look at that! We do match! I should have worn my red sweater instead, then we'd be almost all the Christmas colors!" They still needed someone clad in silver, but that would work. Tori mentioned dancing with him, and his cheeks filled with color, a smile shining vividly. "I'd be most honored to dance with both of you! It would be a lovely time!" He liked dancing, even if he sometimes stepped on peoples' toes.

{OoC: It was mine. Somewhere in my quoting, I think! Sorry!}

PostPosted: Sat Nov 29, 2014 12:29 pm
User Image

___________________________________________________________________________________
sσмє тнιиɢs scяαтcн тнє sυяғαcє ωнιℓє σтнєяs sтяιкє αт чσυя sσυℓ

User Image

Camila felt guilty; it was the only reason why she was here. Her step brother had invited her to the ball with him, but when she stuck up her nose and laughed, he didn't even bother to try again. Which was a shame, she would have agreed the second or third time, it was their usual routine. Axel, however, didn't seem to be in the mood for any of it. She hoped she'd find him down here, she didn't want to linger any longer than she had. She'd make her amends, and then she'd leave. Simple as that. But stupid Axel wasn't even here yet, (if he bothered to show up at all now.) Camila was starting to have her doubts. It didn't take very long for her to spot Chaisty with Lillantine, though it did make her wonder where Mitchell had gotten to. Mira seemed to be... branching out a bit more, she noticed. The third year understood that completely.

Her short heels clicked even when she tried not to, her soft steps wouldn't help it. So she gave up and click clacked her way beside Morven. She stood there silently beside her companion, brown eyes swirling around the Great Hall. She had to admit, it was a sight to see. The snowflakes glittered like crystals as they fell, but not a speck of snow marred the dance floor. The decorations were brimming with holiday cheer; it suddenly gave her a craving for chocolate. ”Hey Morven.” She greeted her with a nod, crossed both arms over her chest before turning her head to meet the girl with a small smile. ”I wasn't sure if I'd find you here.”

[OOC:// ]

╔════════════════════╗
═━┈ Third Year┈━═
Great Hall, Slytherin Table
Dressed in:
Yull Ball Gown
13 yrs5' 3"126lbs
╚════════════════════╝

The Forgotten Weasley

Essy ze Ninja
Vice Captain

Partying Phantom

10,275 Points
  • Dramatic Shipping 25
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Tipsy 100

shabatha

Desirable Prophet

10,375 Points
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Profitable 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
PostPosted: Sat Nov 29, 2014 1:13 pm
User Image
In your eyes I see your broken soul
And there's nowhere for my spirit to go
See the light that burns inside of you
And I know that I'll be close to you

═════════════════════════════════════
Celaena Elspeth Snow
Gryffindor Third Year Reserve Keeper Dating Julius Xanders

Into the darkness we can fly
Upon the wings of your desire
I see the light

Celaena had smiled and agreed when Julius said he lucked out. But she would have loved anything. Just in the fact of feeling lucky that he had got her anything. But with a locket like this? She would be sure to have a picture made with him at some point, whether they are posing or being silly, and put it inside. So she could show her parents or just to look at when she felt lonely. Which when it came to summer time, would probably be often. She looked over as she heard voices. Only wondering who all was there. She noticed several that she recognized. Ronna, Toby, Nina, the first years who were friends with her sister, Dori, Camilla, Morven, Crash and Alex. As well as Leo just arriving with Cathy's older brother. Which made her curious about where Cathy and Raph were... If her best friend had actually gone with Celaena's older brother. It was curious. Very curious. She blushed some though, as Julius took her attention again. He took her hand and brought it to his lips, which brought a blush to her cheeks. She had to get used to that!

She smiled when he said that it was up to her. She really wanted to dance. It would feel so romantic, or so she thought, for them to dance so closely. Especially with how the music wanted. She giggled as she started towards the dance floor. Making sure to pull him along. "Let's dance a bit. Okay? I kinda... Feel like it would be absolutely thrilling." She said with a giggle. She found a spot and curtsied to him. She couldn't wait to start really enjoying her night.

((Sorry! Thought I had been...))

We're floating on a cloud of love
With you I just can't get enough
I see the light

╔═════════════════════╗
I'm looking rather cute in my Yule Ball outfit
And it feels good to be with people like Julius
Although my mind keeps wandering to This is going to be so much fun!

╚═════════════════════╝

mc2

PostPosted: Sat Nov 29, 2014 1:23 pm
DEAR PRUDENCE, WON'T YOU COME OUT TO PLAY?
DEAR PRUDENCE, GREET THE BRAND NEW DAY!
THE SUN IS UP, THE SKY IS BLUE...
IT'S BEAUTIFUL, AND SO ARE YOU.
DEAR PRUDENCE, WON'T YOU OPEN UP YOUR EYES?
DEAR PRUDENCE, SEE THE SUNNY SKIES?
THE WIND IS LOW, THE BIRDS WILL SING...
THAT YOU ARE PART OF EVERYTHING.

User Image
prudence lowery
gryffindor
pureblood
first year

company- ball attendees
location- Great Hall
thinking- ....
wearing- dressed up

Pru almost didn't recognize Addison with his hair slicked back. But when he started walking up to her, she realized who it was and waved as he approached. She grinned at his compliment. "You look pretty... dashin' yourself," she replied, feeling that it was natural to compliment your date, especially when it was a big event like this. "I like the scarf," she added in approval, with some amusement flashing in her eyes. She glanced around a little, noting that Tori, Rider, and the Hufflepuff boy Lyall were gathered in a small clump nearby. "So, what'd you wanna do? There's people we know over there, an' there's all the food, an' apparently a garden outside." Though, she was fairly certain the garden was supposed to be for the older kids to go out and be 'romantic' and probably snog each other senseless. She figured Addy would most likely want to hang around the people they knew, since they'd come here as friends, and had friends here. Regardless, she was up for anything, since this was all new to her anyways. The last ball she remembered was one her family had been invited to, and she'd been very small and probably spent most of the time bugging her mum about wanting to go play.

dear prudence, won't you come out and play?

SummerIsles

LOOK AROUND, ROUND AND ROUND!
DEAR PRUDENCE, LET ME SEE YOU SMILE.
THE CLOUDS WILL BE A DAISY CHAIN...
SO LET ME SEE YOU SMILE AGAIN.
DEAR PRUDENCE, WON'T YOU COME OUT TO PLAY?
DEAR PRUDENCE, GREET THE BRAND NEW DAY!
THE SUN IS UP, THE SKY IS BLUE...
IT'S BEAUTIFUL, AND SO ARE YOU.

The Forgotten Weasley
Crew

Blessed Moonwalker

9,250 Points
  • WilyTrickster 50
  • Blazing Power of Friendship Wave 200
  • The Wolf Within 100

stitchkin babe

Timid Genius

PostPosted: Sat Nov 29, 2014 1:34 pm
x
x
x
x

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

x
                                    ████████████████xx ℓεxιηε vαηcε xx███████xxxxjust because you don't understand something doesn't mean it's nonsense.

Fourth Year | | Fourteen | | Ravenclaw | | Dating Iñigo | | Half-Blood | | Seeker

The entire time it was hard to keep a smile off her face, after all she was finally settling into the whole idea they were actually a couple now. Somehow it got the slightest bit wider when Iñigo began blushing as well -- in all the time she'd known him, Iñigo had never blushed once. Lexine however, her face was almost always warm when around him. He had that effect on her, she guessed. When Iñigo brought up losing himself in her eyes, Lexine bit her lip and let out another small chuckle. "Well, these green eyes of mine caused quite the issue when I was born being that both my parents have brown eyes. So, at least they're doing me some good, eh?" Lexine sighed, shrugging a bit. "But hey, I can't help laughing that when you sat stupid s**t it's funny. Um...well, sometimes. Other times it's just generally stupid..." Lexine trailed off, shrugging a bit. "Oh well, I'm sure I've had my share of stupid things said."

Upon hearing that he would've worn suits everyday to get her to like him, Lexine shook her head.
                                                "No, that wouldn't have made me like you any more, it would've just make me even more awkward and flustered around you. I already liked you, so..."

"Oh, I don't care what we do...I don't know what to do, I've never gone to a dance or party like...ever, so...ya'know..."
                                                Lexine shrugged. "I don't know, just wanna dance first? I mean, later it may be hard push past people..." Lexine reasoned, looking around and noticing that there were quite a few more people in the Great Hall than before.

yule ball x ooc :: - - -

RedEagleEye007

PostPosted: Sat Nov 29, 2014 5:20 pm
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
Julius is...spacespacespacespacespacespacespacespace
═════════════════════════════════════════════════
Currently // dating Celaena Snow
Dressed in // in formal attire for the Yule Ball
And, Thinking // Well, Dori is here with Jess. Good. My plan worked in the end.
spacespac

space Julius smiled as Celaena said they should dance and felt like it would be thrilling, and as he took her hand and put a hand on her upper back said, "What? To see how I only know the very basics of dancing? I'm good enough that as long as it doesn't get too complicated I won't step on your toes though. Um... one of the older students gave me some tips." He blushed and looked away a bit before looking back to Celaena and began to lead the dance.

Julius smiled and nodded to where chairs were at and Jess and Dori were together-good his brother did go. Though it was pretty obvious Dorian was trying to pretend Julius didn't exist and was awfully flustered looking. Well, Jess was pretty, he knew, and if a girl he liked was in a dress like that... well it was a bit distracting. Though, he still thought Celaena in her pink floor length dress was far more stunning. She looked like a beautiful and pure fairy it was adorable and... he returned his thoughts to his brother and his date and nodded towards them as he led Celaena in the dance, "Ah look, there's my brother with his date... well, actually you know who actually asked her but hey, win for him right?" Julius smiled as he had told Celaena that he was going to ask Jess out pretending to be Dori to help his brother out, which thankfully Celaena didn't protest at all.

He smiled at Celaena and said, "But I feel like I'm luckier with my date for the evening."

Triplet and Gryffindor Team Seeker
                                                          (( OOC: No problem))
shabatha

mc2

Shameless Sex Symbol

21,090 Points
  • Deal Me In 50
  • Married 100
  • Person of Interest 200

shabatha

Desirable Prophet

10,375 Points
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Profitable 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
PostPosted: Sat Nov 29, 2014 5:25 pm
User Image
Crept out of bed last night, And I saw the strangest site,
there in the darkness what I saw just blew my mind,
Under a cloak of black, and a pointed witch's hat,
I saw a face that made a chill run down my spine and she,

Feather Applauna Snow
First Year///Ravenclaw///Pureblood

looked me in the eyes, She must have hypnotized me
(cause next thing I remember I was)
there, standing in her lair, watching as she stirred,
and then she looked at me and she said these words

Feather walked with her sister quietly down to the Great Hall. She was going to meet Kota at the ball, and well... Since her sister was going to the ball, might as well walk with her. She smiled up at the blonde, and received a half smile in return. She was really rather curious about why her sister had borrowed her owl... She really was. But what could she do about that? She had no idea what her sister had planned. But oh well! They were going to have fun! That was, until they entered, and Feather was awed by the appearance of the Great Hall. Including snow!!! The pink haired girl was so awed by this! And there were so many people dressed so prettily! She was in such a daydream... That this was amazing. Then she noticed her friends. She smiled, even though Kota wasn't there yet, and looked up as Sapphire said she was heading to the refreshments. She nodded before running over to see her friends.

As she got there she put one arm through Lyall's and another through Rider's. She smiled at the three. "Hello! You guys look amazing! How's this ball thing so far?" She asked excitedly. She was so pumped to start dancing and have fun! And so far? Her date wasn't there yet... But she still had three friends who were! And there already was a couple of girls dancing by themselves.

╔═════════════════════╗
I'm looking super cute in my Yule Ball outfit
And it's even nicer to be with friends like Sapphire, Lyall, Rider, Tori Rae
Although my mind keeps wandering to Where's Kota I wonder

╚═════════════════════╝

Eye of newt and a wing of bat and a long black whisker from
a big black cat, spiders legs and wolf hound fur, bring it to
a boil and begin to stir, add poison ivy with a hemlock root
and a thread from the collar of a vampire suit,
guaranteed with your money back to but be careful when you mess with Witch's Brew.

murruelecreuset

The Shiny Furret

Miss GryffindorK

SummerIsles

PostPosted: Sat Nov 29, 2014 8:10 pm
User Image
~~~~~~~~~~~~~Iñigo Albion-Alexandré

~~~~~~~~~~~14|Fourth Year|Ravenclaw|Seer

"The best way to keep something bad from happening is to see it ahead of time..."

Iñigo couldn't help but notice the smile that generally stayed on her face the whole time. He was glad it did...because it was clearly an indicator that she was getting more comfortable with him. Despite them being close friends for so long before the start of their relationship...the girl never smiled for extended periods...well...she did, but it was rare. And the best part was...as soon as he blushed for the first time of his life...ever, her smile seemed to grow even wider, which embarrassed him a bit, but that was a good thing really. He would never contest it at least.

When she began to talk about her eyes, it brought a smile to his face. He did notice that she saw some bad things about her hair color to which he answered too. "Well, I know a few things of genetics. And I know that it is very possible to have green eyes. Well...you are exhibit A, but even though, it is only like a two percent chance I believe. So look at that...now I think you are even more special than you already were, thanks Lexine," he said to her, winking at her, smiling. "And don't try to pass of like you don't say anything stupid!" He was obviously joking though and said it very facetiously. And right after she seemed to recognize it as well.

"How long did you like me for anyway...just wondering?" he asked her, curiosity written all over his face. He actually wondered how long he had been suffering just acting as if he didn't want to be friends. He actually wondered how long ago he could've asked her the question as well.

Soon enough, she told him what she had wanted to do...and she wanted to dance first, which he was very okay with. She seemed to want to appease him as much as he wanted to appease her; so really, that might have been why she said to dance first...or to get it out of the way or something. He could see her do that, but he obviously took her up on that offer and started to lead her towards the dance floor. "And yes, let's just dance," he said, stating the obvious, since he already was leading her there.

"and you can't see it if you refuse to face the possibility."

Arkendrai

RedEagleEye007

Shadowy Phantom

8,025 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Battle: Rogue 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100

RedEagleEye007

Shadowy Phantom

8,025 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Battle: Rogue 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
PostPosted: Sat Nov 29, 2014 8:35 pm
User Image

❋Benjamin Rivers-Blakely❋
Second year|Ravenclaw|12

⊗⊗⊗⊗⊗

He looked at her for a second, contemplating what the girl had said to him, but in the meantime, he gave her a smile. He then decided after a few seconds to say something. "Thank you, but unfortunately, I don't have a date so not much fun in this at all right now. Where is yours?" he said, really sure the girl had to have one. He thought she was cute...and nice...and talks to a lot of people. She had to have a date while she was there: right? He had no idea...but he knew that he wasn't having the best of times while he was there so far...mainly because he had no one to talk about. Ari was with that Slytherin kid Jesse; so naturally, he let her enjoy her time with the kid...plus, he had no idea who the kid was really...so he wasn't going to talk to the kid at all.

⊗⊗⊗⊗⊗

OOC:
shabatha

Quote:

Quote:

Event Archive

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 ... 10 11 12 13 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items