Welcome to Gaia! ::

.:. Shadows of Africa - Moving! .:.

Back to Guilds

Reply [OOC] Plot Recruitment Threads [OOC]
Rave Cave (Now with Mlima and Bonelands!) Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Kaliforneum

Celestial Kitten

PostPosted: Wed Feb 25, 2015 8:54 pm
SilverLutz
Sturm's been put into the joining thread -w- Once the ORP wraps up we can start their first RP >W

Heh. I can post this now since it's finally happened in the ORP.
Ifunci got (well, currently is getting) the absolute s**t beat out of him as part of the ORP plot, which is why I needed to wait till after those events for him to meet Sturm. x3
Ifunci will likely be a little scared when he first sees Sturm, seeing as the last rogue males he encountered...well beat the s**t out of him. He'll warm up pretty fast once he sees that Sturm isn't hostile though. Just a heads up.  
PostPosted: Thu Feb 26, 2015 7:46 pm
That's fine with me XD Sturm can be like 'oh man those scars are awesome who did you fight? STORY TIME!' and then when he realizes how bad it was is like oh okay no more story time here let's talk about flowers.  

SilverLutz

Offensive Hero

Kaliforneum

Celestial Kitten

PostPosted: Thu Mar 05, 2015 9:43 am
SilverLutz
That's fine with me XD Sturm can be like 'oh man those scars are awesome who did you fight? STORY TIME!' and then when he realizes how bad it was is like oh okay no more story time here let's talk about flowers.

HOKAY.
I think the META stuff has calmed down a lil bit, so we should be good to start Sturm and Ifu off! Would you like me to set something up?  
PostPosted: Thu Mar 05, 2015 1:23 pm
That would be lovely! I've been swamped the past few days with work being crazy so my muses are a little frightened at the moment, but hopefully this weekend they'll be coaxed out XD  

SilverLutz

Offensive Hero

Kaliforneum

Celestial Kitten

PostPosted: Sun Mar 15, 2015 12:11 pm
Velveteen Angel

Hey you heart
Are we still on for Kazuki and Lume's fling? Cause I totally am if you still are.

SilverLutz

RP for you!
http://www.gaiaonline.com/guilds/viewtopic.php?t=24649295  
PostPosted: Mon Mar 16, 2015 5:21 am
Kaliforneum

SO SORRY! RL got hectic and practically killed my RP muse ;; I'm still on for it if you are! I'll try and tag our rps asap.
/IknowI'mlame,I'msorry  

Velveteen Angel

Kaliforneum

Celestial Kitten

PostPosted: Mon Mar 16, 2015 8:44 am
Velveteen Angel
SO SORRY! RL got hectic and practically killed my RP muse ;; I'm still on for it if you are! I'll try and tag our rps asap.
/IknowI'mlame,I'msorry

100% still on for it. Kazuki is a dreamboat!
And no worries!!! I totally understand. Happens to me a whole bunch! If it helps, we can nix the one with Chacha for now so you have less to worry about.  
PostPosted: Fri Mar 20, 2015 10:00 pm
Hiya! It's been awhile since I have been in Soa but I'm trying to come back so I was wondering if I could put in a offer Lume because he's such dream boat!
I would like to offer Mitte for a fling. She doesn't have any rps but I will try my hardest to get five asap! She is a fairly simple cheetah and doesn't understand too much but she tries her hardest too! She would love to help Lume to find his memory even though she might not be the most qualify too. lD

Kaliforneum

Raspberry Hippos

Dapper Seeker

Tanakako

Allied Recalibrator

PostPosted: Mon Mar 23, 2015 8:34 am
Bonelands!!!!!!!!!!!
I have these four lovely ladies there.

User Image User Image User Image User Image

Dania is a shy, reserved little thing currently trying to deal with the loss of her twin who was her support pillar and anchor. Mentally fragile currently and hopfully soon to be carrying one of the Umholi's cubs.

Illanga is a brash, unappolagetic and confident girl who spends most of her time on the outskirts of the pride scouting. The rest of the time she is travailing further a field with her bird companion, Idla.

Maditah is a relativly new member to the pride. A mature lioness she is a solid addition to any hunting team though is still trying to find her place socially.

Kala is the granddaughter of Njalo and Matifu. She and her sister were recently given up by their father to his own mother in order that the two cubs recieved proper care and nutrition. As their mother was killed by a wildebeest long before they were weaned. Kala and Ku'e's strange colouring will be causing them problems in the pride.  
PostPosted: Sat Mar 28, 2015 4:52 pm
HOKAY. Midterms over with!

Raspberry Hippos

SURE WHY NOT. Don't fret though! You can take your time getting the RPs needed. Just ping when you're getting close.

Tanakako

Um, yes to all? -shot-
Dania: Esasile is older, and would likely be very caring and protective of Dania. She lost both her daughters in her last litter, so she likes getting the chance to be motherly towards those who need it. Ifunci can offer plenty of cuddles, especially since he currently can't hunt while his leg is healing. (And can babysit once Dania's cubs are born!)

Illanga/Idla: My unbonded vulture Thola might enjoy some bird-time with Idla, and Ilanga too. She wants to bond herself to a lion, but she doesn't quite know how it works. Maybe the two can give her the rundown and bring her along on a practice scouting mission?

Maditah: I'm still toying with the idea of Esasile becoming an Umama (she really really hates the red pelts and wants to make sure someone in a position of leadership remains skeptical of them), so maybe Maditah can be educated about their terribleness from Esasile?

Kala: Despite having Boneland blood, Kala will get no love from Esasile. While she doesn't believe in the whole light/dark thing, she DOES think unnatural coloured lions make for poor hunters (including the redpelted Firekin). Since she's a cub, Esasile wouldn't be totally rude to her, but there would be some obvious distaste. Ifunci, on the other hand, currently has a crush on the pride's new blue-maned Ahluke, so no colour prejudice there. He'd love to babysit and cuddle and tell stories, even if the other adults don't want anything to do with Kala.  

Kaliforneum

Celestial Kitten

Tanakako

Allied Recalibrator

PostPosted: Sun Mar 29, 2015 4:19 am
Kaliforneum

Um, yes to all? -shot-
Dania: Esasile is older, and would likely be very caring and protective of Dania. She lost both her daughters in her last litter, so she likes getting the chance to be motherly towards those who need it. Ifunci can offer plenty of cuddles, especially since he currently can't hunt while his leg is healing. (And can babysit once Dania's cubs are born!)

Illanga/Idla: My unbonded vulture Thola might enjoy some bird-time with Idla, and Ilanga too. She wants to bond herself to a lion, but she doesn't quite know how it works. Maybe the two can give her the rundown and bring her along on a practice scouting mission?

Maditah: I'm still toying with the idea of Esasile becoming an Umama (she really really hates the red pelts and wants to make sure someone in a position of leadership remains skeptical of them), so maybe Maditah can be educated about their terribleness from Esasile?

Kala: Despite having Boneland blood, Kala will get no love from Esasile. While she doesn't believe in the whole light/dark thing, she DOES think unnatural coloured lions make for poor hunters (including the redpelted Firekin). Since she's a cub, Esasile wouldn't be totally rude to her, but there would be some obvious distaste. Ifunci, on the other hand, currently has a crush on the pride's new blue-maned Ahluke, so no colour prejudice there. He'd love to babysit and cuddle and tell stories, even if the other adults don't want anything to do with Kala.

They all sound perfect!
Dania would benifit from someone watching over her for a time. Though normally she wouod be a very loving, caring shy girl, she is going through a really tough patch and is likely to be distracted and unresponsive. Just having Ifunzi sat with her would be a great help.

Idla would love having another bird friend, and would be most pleased to show off her skills (and offer tips on how to train a lioness into a proper companion. Lol )

Maditah is spending most of her time listening to the pride to try and understand her new home better, she would certainly appreciate talking to Esasile, even if afterward she decides to disagree with her.

Kala: I'd love to play them together. It will be Kala's first non-family rp in the pride so she needs to start experiencing the ostracisation that will be typical in the pride.

heart  
PostPosted: Sun Mar 29, 2015 8:30 am
Tanakako

I derped!
I also have Indovu, the cub that was rescued from the herd of elephants. He's the least favourite of the litter (and he can tell), so it would be nice for him to have some cub friends  

Kaliforneum

Celestial Kitten

Tanakako

Allied Recalibrator

PostPosted: Sun Mar 29, 2015 10:38 am
Kaliforneum

I derped!
I also have Indovu, the cub that was rescued from the herd of elephants. He's the least favourite of the litter (and he can tell), so it would be nice for him to have some cub friends

He can certainly meet Kala! She is a real sweetheart.  
PostPosted: Thu Apr 09, 2015 12:32 pm
Tanakako

BROSEPH YOU GOTTA POKE I AM A DUMB BLONDE AND I FORGET TO REPLY TO PEOPLE.

So....let's see.
1) Dania and Esasile: Her just checking up on Dania, maybe bringing her a bite to eat to make sure she's not starving herself?
2) Dania and Ifunci: CUDDLES CUDDLES EVERYWHERE. Ifunci can even make her a lil flower crown to cheer her up. 3nodding
3) Thola/Idla (And Ilanga?): Teaching Thola how this whole scouting-cinga thing works.
4) Maditah and Esasile: Maybe some hunting action? And Esasile prattling on about the firekin like the crazy old lady she is?
5) Kala and Indovu (And Ifunci?): Kala and Indovu messin around (like the colour outcasts they are), maybe while Ifunci is watching, if you want. He'd just be in the background.
6) Kala and Esasile: A little bit of prejudice time!

I think that was all of them? Let me know if there's anything you want to cut out/change or w/e. I'm flexible! And what order do you want to do these in? I'm totally game for doing multiple RPs (or even all!) at a time.  

Kaliforneum

Celestial Kitten

[OOC] Plot Recruitment Threads [OOC]

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas