[ORP] Dripping Blood [Done; for pride members] Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 4

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

CaliWolfe

Shy Prophet

PostPosted: Sat Jan 10, 2015 4:11 pm
Ukungcola listened carefully to the words of Ukame. She was a seer wasn't she? Yes, that had to be it. The way the other lioness spoke was obvious she was more to her words then simple babble and guesses. Memories, visions. She herself was not a seer, but she felt almost sympathy for Ukame, for knowing but not knowing what had occured.

Ukungcola reminded herself that it was not Ukame's fault that the two Abaholi had left.

Still, her words were troublesome. They had both left, wandered away. Dying. There had been no victor in the fight?

She then turned to face Andhaka who had traveled with the group thus far. He hadn't... He hadn't done anything to do with this had he? He hadn't, been involved in setting up the fight or... No. She shook the thought away. The Insenlelo's wouldn't do something so terrible as that, she had complete faith in them! Her attention shifted again to listen to Ukwazi's words. "Yes... Good decison." She muttered to herself.

PostPosted: Mon Jan 12, 2015 10:03 am
Simo; Vultures
Admittedly, Simosihle had been considering the same thing upon notice of the young vulture, though her thoughts swayed to a new Enda. If Surtak did not return they would need a new Umholi to fill his place. She may not know what to search for, but schooling her eye for an appropriate male for the position shouldn't have been too difficult. Given that she currently had no family within the pride it would make her long scouting trips easier than it was for most who took the role.

If the pride decided to allow her to stay.

Until then Simo didn't mind keeping an eye on her, she seemed harmless enough. Nodding at Ukushisa, she agreed. It's decided then.

Swinging her gaze toward the dark lioness, back in the day of her mother and her mother's mother her coat would have been been heralded as quite the fashion, the Umama smiled gently. It was something of a relief that the color wars of prior generations had mostly faded. Imbali.. and little Isildo is it?

For only a moment she regarded the spotted avian, amused by the gawkiness of it before continuing. I am Simosihle, welcome to the Ithambo'hlabathi.

Quaji
Also just wanted to make a note that I'd like to be pulled from the drawing for the lioness. It was nice to be able to play my girls again!

Neon Fly

Tipsy Hellraiser

Quaji
Crew

Noble Cub

PostPosted: Mon Jan 12, 2015 10:11 am
[OOC]

Congratulations! By recruiting Imbali and Isidlo, you have unlocked another prize to be added to the raffle pool.

User Image

Neon Fly
Since you opted out of the lioness, would you also like to be opted from the vulture?

PostPosted: Mon Jan 12, 2015 10:48 am
Quaji

Yes, please. If I won it I would like to keep it in the pride with one of my characters, but I don't currently have anyone I could give it to.

Good luck to those who are entered though!

Neon Fly

Tipsy Hellraiser

Quaji
Crew

Noble Cub

PostPosted: Mon Jan 12, 2015 11:21 am
Pawprints

The scratching continued, but abruptly stopped as Ukame turned her head to stare towards the Umzingeli who had always seemed to watch over her with such wide eyes. "Why, why...Ukwazi, you believe me right? They were here, I know it...I saw them..." There was something pitiful in the way Ukame spoke at this point. It was as if she didn't even believe herself.

Nudging the babbled seer up from her spot, Ukwazi took the lead in heading the group back towards where the Ithambo'hlabathi made their current home. Hopefully the others would head back that way too and they could share with eachother what they learned after they parted ways. Granted it wasn't all that much and there were now more questions than answers... A dejected sigh left Ukwazi's mouth as she glanced over her shoulder to make sure there were no stragglers. Two lost in one day and both of which made up the pride's Abaholi. There was no room to lose any more.

What a day.

Vultures

"Nice to meet ya, Sim...Simosi..." Imbali's mouth contorted a bit as she attempted to pronounce the foreign name but quickly shook her head to produce a smile. Learning a new language would be a challenge, but one that dappled lioness would definitely be up for. "Ah, I'll get it, just gimme a bit. So this is your pride huh..." Glancing around, she took to walking beside Ukushisa, the familiar sound of Isidlo's wings beating above as she soared not all that far up. "It's rather...brown."

"It's not all that bad, just wait until the rains. Everything will become green again and the herds will move back in." It was one of Ukushisa's favorite times of the year. Mainly because she got to eat more than usual, but the less stress put on them to have successful hunt after successful hunt was also nice. Turning to address the Umama, "Well, we found out what the vultures were after. Maybe we should head back.." She, along with several others, were probably still tired, hungry or both. There was no sense wandering around any more than they had to, especially since the sun would start heating everything quickly now that it was illuminating the sky.

Doubting that Simosihle would disagree, the Umzingeli nodded to the rest of the group and began heading back, followed by a new Busisa.

[OOC]

And that's my last post everyone! There will be an update posted summarizing what happened here and a new ORP will likely start sometime soon to allow everyone to ICly discuss what happened in this ORP. There are definitely some changes on the horizon...

If you still want to get to 5 posts, if you haven't yet, you're welcome to continue and reach that so you can use this as a breeding RP. No posts after this one will count towards the raffle though.

Noted! c: Sorry if there was any confusion. By recruiting Imbali, it just added the vulture to the raffle pool along with the lioness. I just quoted you making sure you still wanted to be rolled for the vulture since you took yourself out of the lioness roll. I'll make sure to keep you on the list for the vulture's roll then~!

The raffle will be one ticket per post, so it'll take me a little while to get the lists together. I'll be rolling them ASAP though!

Quaji generated a random number between 1 and 36 ... 19!
PostPosted: Mon Jan 12, 2015 11:35 am
User ImageUser Image
The Prizes

For First Pick~!

The List
1. Zosie
2. Zingling
3. Neon Fly
4. Kaliforneum
5. Meepfur
6. Andranis
7. Meepfur
8. Kaliforneum
9. Tanakako
10. Neon Fly
11. Meepfur
12. Kaliforneum
13. Zingling
14. Neon Fly
15. Meepfur
16. Zosie
17. Tanakako
18. Andranis
19. CaliWolfe
20. Meepfur
21. Zosie
22. Andranis
23. Meepfur
24. Kaliforneum
25. Neon Fly
26. Zosie
27. Kaliforneum
28. CaliWolfe
29. Andranis
30. Neon Fly
31. Meepfur
32. Tanakako
33. Neon Fly
34. Zosie
35. CaliWolfe
36. Neon Fly

Quaji
Crew

Noble Cub

Quaji
Crew

Noble Cub

PostPosted: Mon Jan 12, 2015 11:36 am
For Second Pick~!

Apparently it didn't want me to roll. WHOOPS.

Quaji generated a random number between 1 and 36 ... 11!
PostPosted: Mon Jan 12, 2015 11:38 am
Lets try this again, second pick~!  

Quaji
Crew

Noble Cub

Neon Fly

Tipsy Hellraiser

PostPosted: Mon Jan 12, 2015 11:43 am
Yay! Congrats to the winners!

Definitely looking forward to the next ORP and whatever changes are around the corner! Love this pride. <3

PostPosted: Mon Jan 12, 2015 11:44 am
CaliWolfe
First pick!

Kaliforneum
Whatever Cali doesn't pick!

The lioness is an Umzingeli, so she was born-into the pride. She has pre-existing family though.
The vulture can join however you see fit! You pick the gender. It does not need to be attached to a lion.
Both must stay in the pride though. Edit: Both are colored by me.

Quaji
Crew

Noble Cub

CaliWolfe

Shy Prophet

PostPosted: Mon Jan 12, 2015 12:06 pm
Quaji

I'll take the lioness please! <3  
PostPosted: Mon Jan 12, 2015 1:22 pm
Quaji

Dude, that was a nice surprise to come back to after roadtripping back to college!

I will get the lil' birdie posted in your thread!  

Kaliforneum

Celestial Kitten

[IC] Ithambo'hlabathi Lands [IC]

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 4

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas