Welcome to Gaia! ::

The School of Dedicated Roleplayers [closed]

Back to Guilds

A general roleplay guild with emphasis on improving RPers. 

Tags: Roleplaying, Tutoring, School, School of Dedicated Role Players, RPing 

Reply The School of Dedicated Role Players
Way of the Wicked - An EVIL Pathfinder RPG! Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Mamoru Shigehito

Tricky Lunatic

9,300 Points
  • Battle: Mage 100
  • Bookworm 100
  • Streaker 200
PostPosted: Thu Feb 26, 2015 11:22 pm
Character Name: Malphas Bermitrius
HP: 11/11
AC: 11
Gold: none
Current Location: With group

Malphas watches as the ogre seems to sit back down on the ground silently after regaling that once they were ready for him to smash things to let him out. He grins at the his two companions for the escape plan as he rubs his hands together,"It is better to keep friends close and enemies closer" as he pauses briefly. He turns back to the strange ogre as he turns back to the group,"I find it better to have him as an ally than against us and help in our escape besides I think we should find our other companion to let Grumblejack out right now..." as he watches around the prison hall for anything that might be of use to himself.

skill use: diplomacy with the group and perception  
PostPosted: Fri Feb 27, 2015 1:30 pm

Character Name: Feoric Towns
HP: 8
AC: 15
Current Location: With the Group/Alone

Wtih some slow steps he walked to the other door and listen in if there was something he could hear on the other side. If he heard nothing then he would see if the door was unlocked or not.

...D
D..FD
D....D

Skill usage:Percetion

Dokuro Togiretogire

Original Sex Symbol

Dokuro Togiretogire

Original Sex Symbol

PostPosted: Mon Mar 02, 2015 11:52 pm

Current Location: With the Group/Alone

This is not the right place to walk into. There is better places to go as Feoric didn't want to be spotted. Time to check behind door number 3
...D
D....D(B)
D..FD

Skill usage:Percetion

PostPosted: Mon Mar 09, 2015 6:45 am
Dokuro Togiretogire

Current Location: Alone

So here goes nothing. The goal was simple. Open the door and sneak in without being seen. Try ans see what he could find on the other side that would match the locks on the other side. There was a door to the outside, that one he knew but what outside was it? A well lit and guarded court yard with no other door. It was all a danger and not something one would risk the entire escape chance on.

...D
D....D(B)
D..FD(M)

Skill usage:Stealth

Dokuro Togiretogire

Original Sex Symbol

Tonash Drahow

Omnipresent Phantom

PostPosted: Wed Mar 11, 2015 1:38 am
Feoric is able to enter the Mess Hall stealthily and quietly.

This large room has a few wooden tables and benches. A banner emblazoned
with the emblem of Branderscar prison hangs on the eastern wall. The banner is not valuable in and of itself but it is a point of pride of the guardsmen. The banner sees use whenever the guard contingent must assemble before a visiting dignitary.

Feoric can hear some muttering behind the kitchen's curtained door.

*Achoo!*

"Bless you, Gregor."

"Bah! Damnable onion spice! Thank you, Irena... I swear it's like Sam never gets nothin' else when he goes to town righ'?"

"Yeah, hah. An' Warden Richtor still expects to somehow have a five star dinner every bleedin' night in his tower. They barely give us enough pay to avoid starvation while that fat rat, Blackerly and the spoiled white-haired twip that runs the joint are lining their pockets. This whole place is gone to hell it is."

"Aye, you're damned right. How much longer on the side dishes? Blackerly's bastards should be tied up with their 'legitimate business' most of the night but Richtor is still gonna want his fancy feast or it's the boot for us."

"Few more minutes. Was gonna use some herbs from the garden to spice up the meal a bit. Maybe avoid getting chewed out so much this go around."

Feoric can hear the man grunt in agreement before they return to silently working.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Character Name: Ingvar Tarrasque
AC: 12
Current Location: With the Group

Ingvar made a feeble attempt at laughter at the man's logic, but fell short. He decided he would at least try to open the cage. After a few moments of examining the lock, he searches for something he might use as an improvised pick. With some effort, he located a small blunted eating knife and a pin likely from a torture rack that had been dragged through here at one point or another.

He knelt onto one aged knee and began to work on the lock but almost immediately, the pin snapped, causing him to lose balance and fall onto his rump. He swore as he tried to regain balance and clamber back to his feet.

"All of the Burning Hells!"  
PostPosted: Wed Mar 11, 2015 8:51 pm

Malphas debates on whether or not to unlock the cell containing the large man, but hums to himself as he turns to two companions in his group. He calmly asks,"Can either of you pick or open locks by other means?" as he watches them cautiously and looking around the hall for anything useful. He tries to compel the two by continuing on,"We get him out and there will be an extra set of muscle to distract the guards. Besides he is just as much tormented by the guards as we were.... as the saying goes, keep your friends close and your enemies closer" as he glances between the two of them.

Skills: Diplomacy and Perception once more  

Mamoru Shigehito

Tricky Lunatic

9,300 Points
  • Bookworm 100
  • Streaker 200

Mamoru Shigehito

Tricky Lunatic

9,300 Points
  • Bookworm 100
  • Streaker 200
PostPosted: Thu Mar 12, 2015 9:03 am

Malphas grits his teeth in annoyance at the simple lock keeping them from moving as runs a hand through his hair before turning to the other two. "I think we are either going to need to find some keys or our other companion to get him out" as he decides to slowly walk down the hall trying to stay silent.

skill: Move silently  
PostPosted: Thu Mar 12, 2015 5:38 pm

Great, the shadows here was his friends and friends helped each other out. Now could there be some guard keys that felt like going on an adventure in here? Just a few so that he could far easily go where the doors was locked. Well he took his time to search the area with his eyes. If they where here, they had to be lying around somewhere. All prisoners was locked up, no need to be carefull here.

...D
D....D(B)
D....D(M)F

Skill usage:Search? Perception?

Dokuro Togiretogire

Original Sex Symbol

Tonash Drahow

Omnipresent Phantom

PostPosted: Sun Mar 15, 2015 4:25 pm
NOTICE: 2 Hours have passed since the adventure began.

Feoric's search in the Mess Hall bears little fruit. He can simply hear the cooks continuing to bicker in the kitchen. However, near the corner of the room, hanging from a rack, he discovers a thick green hooded cloak with the name "Gregor" roughly hand-stitched into the inside of the hood. Upon further inspection of one of the pockets, he discovers a note with only one word written upon it."

Hesterfield  
PostPosted: Sun Mar 15, 2015 7:56 pm
PostPosted: Thu Mar 12, 2015 9:03 am

Malphas cautiously looked around the area as he tries to find anything of use to let grunblejack out of his cell or possible anything to use as a weapon. Since he hoped that the guards had something in the hall to get into the cells or of use.

Skill: search  

Mamoru Shigehito

Tricky Lunatic

9,300 Points
  • Bookworm 100
  • Streaker 200

Mamoru Shigehito

Tricky Lunatic

9,300 Points
  • Bookworm 100
  • Streaker 200
PostPosted: Thu Mar 19, 2015 10:21 am

Malphas sighs exasperatedly as he doesn't find anything of use, while he closes his eyes briefly and utters a small prayer,"Please my deviant and destructive lord, grant me the ability to find a way to free a fellow vile soul that my be swayed to your destructive light, so that I may once more spread your name in this vile world. Oh, great lord Asmodeous" as he opens his cold, calculating eyes once more. He slowly walks around the hall listening or hoping to find anything of use on this floor of the prison cell.

As he walks through the hall of the prison cell, he looks back at the wizard and asks,"Is there anything for a weapon or of use to us in setting our massive friend free?"  
PostPosted: Fri Mar 20, 2015 6:21 pm

Character Name: Ingvar Tarrasque
AC: 12
Current Location: With the Group

Ingvar listened to the man and felt his exasperation keenly.

"Sadly, no. There was only one set of thieves' tools amongst the veil's contents. Unfortunately, with only improvised tools, this lock is beyond mine and Cirano's capabilities."

He blew a short sigh, looking at their options. Inspecting the bars revealed to him that they were spaced to hold larger creatures, such as Grumblejack. A normal sized humanoid could likely squeeze through if enough effort could be made.

Ingvar was a transmuter after all, and this was his specialty.

"Give me a moment, I need to ensure that the ogre is willing to accept this enchantment... or else it may not work."

He turned to the ogre.

"Bea--- I mean, Grumblejack. I have a way to aid your escape, if you will listen for a moment."

The ogre crawled over to the gate and wrapped his massive claws around the bars.

"Wut you want, Wrinkly?"

The snarky comment slightly caught the old wizard off-guard. Perhaps the beast was more intelligent than he first believed.

"I have a special spell that can reduce your size so that you can slide out of the cage, but you need to allow me to cast it upon you, otherwise, it may not work."

"You make me a little un?"

"Only for a short while. You will be back to your normal giant size after a few hours."

The ogre almost seemed like he was contemplating the offer, when he completely shocked Ingvar with his response.

"Give me something for pain first. Little un's make me sick an' they no give me anything to fix bruises and cuts from when little un's took me."

Practical. He could understand that. Without hesitation, the wizard pulled off the patch of the potion and the magical healing draught materialized in his hand which he promptly raised aloft for the ogre to grasp and bring to his large face.

"That will help with the pain, Grumblejack. Drink it and your wounds will feel better."

Surprisingly, or rather not at all, the ogre tossed the tiny glass vial into his mouth and chomped down fiercely, swallowing the tincture, glass and all. Immediately, some of his more prominent injuries seemed to close up and heal.

"Okay Wrinkly. You make me small now. I help you and Dark 'Un."

With a smirk, Ingvar began the incantation and Cast Reduce Person on Grumblejack.

The ogre looked somewhat disturbed as he felt the world around him become bigger as he shrunk in size. With little effort on his end however, he now was able to squeeze through the larger bars and joined the trio on the outside.

"Me no like bein' a little un'... Do like being out of cage though."

Remaining Items in the Veil:
Two Daggers, a Bullseye Lantern, fifty feet of corded rope, A Portable Magic Window, 100 Gold

Tonash Drahow

Omnipresent Phantom

Dokuro Togiretogire

Original Sex Symbol

PostPosted: Thu Mar 26, 2015 2:24 pm

Well out he went with this new little clue in mind. This was a darting but a move that would grant something. It was a ticket to somewhere, time would show him where. Well out of the mass hall and to the final door, looked upon if anything stood on the door and tried the door.

...D
D....D(B)
DF....D(M)

Skill usage:

PostPosted: Thu Mar 26, 2015 3:09 pm
Feoric finds that the door is unlocked and slips inside. He discovers a fairly well furnished room with a large oak desk with a mess of papers strewn about its surface as well as a few finely carved seats. This would likely be the office of the sergeant-at-arms.

In addition, there is another door on the other end of the chamber. The faint sound of loud snoring can be heard.

Tonash Drahow

Omnipresent Phantom

Mamoru Shigehito

Tricky Lunatic

9,300 Points
  • Bookworm 100
  • Streaker 200
PostPosted: Sat Apr 04, 2015 9:26 am
Character Name: malphas bermitrius
Hp: 11/11
Current Location: near grumblejack cell

Malphas smiles at the sight of grumblejack outside his cell, which replies, "good to have you with us, Grumblejack"

Malphas closes his eyes briefly as he states out, "now shall we be on our way out of this God forsaken place" as he calmly walks down the hall of the cold stone pathway. He cautiously looks out for any guards or a way to the next floor.

Skill: perception  
The School of Dedicated Role Players

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces