PostPosted: Wed Feb 10, 2016 11:43 am
I have Obayana here, RP with the fam?

User Image

R4gn0r0k IV

PostPosted: Wed Feb 10, 2016 6:58 pm
Big Hobbit

User Image

I would love that! Especially with Sol 3nodding Perhaps we can have them go on a mission to the rogue lands?  

Fairy Snails

Battle-ready Bloodsucker

Big Hobbit

Astounding Loiterer

PostPosted: Thu Feb 11, 2016 10:43 am
R4gn0r0k IV
Big Hobbit

User Image

I would love that! Especially with Sol 3nodding Perhaps we can have them go on a mission to the rogue lands?

I'd love for Obayana to go on a mission with Sol! I've been trying to brainstorm a mission for him. I was thinking of maybe searching for poisonous flowers in a secluded forest or maybe hunting for the horns of a wild pig or some smallish animal

Also my pride Indlovukati recently got approved, its set in a rainforest and they could possibly travel there looking for things  
PostPosted: Thu Feb 11, 2016 12:31 pm
Big Hobbit

I'd love for Obayana to go on a mission with Sol! I've been trying to brainstorm a mission for him. I was thinking of maybe searching for poisonous flowers in a secluded forest or maybe hunting for the horns of a wild pig or some smallish animal

Also my pride Indlovukati recently got approved, its set in a rainforest and they could possibly travel there looking for things

Oh I like it! If they were looking for the poisonous flowers, it would make sense for them to be near Indlovukati. 3nodding Would you like me to start it up or would you like to?  

Fairy Snails

Battle-ready Bloodsucker

Big Hobbit

Astounding Loiterer

PostPosted: Thu Feb 11, 2016 12:45 pm
R4gn0r0k IV
Big Hobbit

Oh I like it! If they were looking for the poisonous flowers, it would make sense for them to be near Indlovukati. 3nodding Would you like me to start it up or would you like to?

Sweet! I'll post it in the missions thread (I think you still need approval?), then I'll start!  
PostPosted: Thu Feb 11, 2016 6:07 pm
R4gn0r0k IV
Chi Sohma

Sounds good to me =D Would you like me to start or would you like to? Also are you still interested in our plot between Carnage and Shyon?

I Lady Kiya I

For sure! I love her bright colors <3 I would love her to seduce him.

YES AND YES  

Chi Sohma

Married Unicorn

8,225 Points
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
  • Person of Interest 200
[OOC] Plot Recruitment Threads [OOC]

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 4

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash