Welcome to Gaia! ::

◇ Xtreme Skilled Knights ◇

Back to Guilds

An army of many is more powerful than an army of one. 

Tags: everything, anime, poetry, clan, gold, fun, knights, skilled, RP, games, music, advice, vending, webcasts, booty grab, contests, art, music, zOMG, Wii, Xbox, Playstation, PC 

Reply Ancient Road_____________-__________ RP Section
"The Unforetold Visitor" Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Aquamere
Crew

Versatile Hunter

12,350 Points
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Hygienic 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
PostPosted: Mon Apr 20, 2015 5:06 pm
"I'm glad you like the flower"said Saiyoko. Saiyoko went trough her bag and pulled out a bush.She the began to brush Lunet's fur. She always seemed to relax when brushing Lunet's fur. Soon Lunet began to fall asleep.  
PostPosted: Tue May 05, 2015 1:13 am
"Oh, before I forget..." Rei spoke, pausing for a moment. She raised her hand and pointed to her left at the wooden door. It was the one by the fireplace with a pink lotus flower carved and painted upon the door's surface. "That one will be your room for you and Lunet. Mine is the one marked with the daisies." Rei added calmly. Time itself seemed to go a bit slow that afternoon, for the only other sounds that could be heard was the soft sound of birds singing outside. Though she knew she had some things to finish, Rei had honestly felt a bit overwhelmed. "Would you mind giving me a hand with the garden? I still haven't gotten around to planting some of the crops yet." she asked curiously.  

Princess Zelda21
Crew

Silent Healer

36,725 Points
  • Magical Girl 50
  • That One Hero 500
  • Noble Shade 100

Aquamere
Crew

Versatile Hunter

12,350 Points
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Hygienic 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
PostPosted: Sat May 09, 2015 7:26 pm
Saiyoko looked over to where Rei was pointing. "Thank you. I've never planted anything before, but I'll help out in any way I can" said Saiyoko. She then put the brush she had in her hand back in her bag,and pulled out a long red ribbon.Saiyoko used the ribbon to tie her hair up into a ponytail.  
PostPosted: Sat May 23, 2015 11:47 pm
Aquamere
Saiyoko looked over to where Rei was pointing. "Thank you. I've never planted anything before, but I'll help out in any way I can" said Saiyoko. She then put the brush she had in her hand back in her bag,and pulled out a long red ribbon.Saiyoko used the ribbon to tie her hair up into a ponytail.

((Hope you don't mind if I quote you once in a while. It kind of helps me remember where we last stopped in the story.))

"You're welcome. It means a lot, having someone to lend some assistance." Rei replied with a small smile. She stood from her spot, motioning for Saiyoko and Lunet to follow. As she headed for the back door, Rei lead Saiyoko outside. Straight ahead was the small garden she had just started, though the soil itself was barren. "I believe I left some seeds in the stack of empty flower pots on the old bench." Rei spoke, pointing to her left near the back door. Beside the flower pot were a few small gardening tools. Within the flower pots resided some corn, cabbage and potato seeds all in three small tan colored bags. Rei sat down at the edge of one end and began pulling the weeds from out of the soil while waiting for Saiyoko.  

Princess Zelda21
Crew

Silent Healer

36,725 Points
  • Magical Girl 50
  • That One Hero 500
  • Noble Shade 100

Aquamere
Crew

Versatile Hunter

12,350 Points
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Hygienic 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
PostPosted: Fri May 29, 2015 6:36 pm
Saiyoko and Lunet followed Rei to the back yard. "Alright" said Saiyoko. She then went and grabbed the the gardening tools,and the seed packets. Saiyoko walked over to Rei and set the garden tools and seed packets beside Rei. She then sat down and took the end of her sleeves and fastened them to the top of her sleeves,so that they wouldn't get in the way. Saiyoko also began to pull weeds out,since it would be faster if she helped.  
PostPosted: Sun Jun 07, 2015 4:12 pm
The day went on as the two young women worked in the garden, along with a little help from Lunet. Soon afterwards, the sun began to lower a bit within the sky, signalling it to be around mid-afternoon. Rei had just finished planting the last of the corn seeds and stood up. She walked over to the small shed off to her right, grabbing onto the door handle and opened it to go inside. Within the small shed, Rei went over to grab the empty watering cans off the shelf in front of her then headed on out. "Might as well give these seedlings a drink. Let's take these down to the river." she suggested to Saiyoko, handing her one of the watering cans. Rei knew it wouldn't be very far since the river had been quite a short distance from where she lived outside the village, for it ran somewhere through the land on the inner edge by her family's small estate.  

Princess Zelda21
Crew

Silent Healer

36,725 Points
  • Magical Girl 50
  • That One Hero 500
  • Noble Shade 100

Aquamere
Crew

Versatile Hunter

12,350 Points
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Hygienic 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
PostPosted: Wed Jun 10, 2015 6:02 pm
Saiyoko took the watering can Rei offered her,and proceeded to follow Rei out of the village.Lunet also got up and followed after rei and saiyoko.  
PostPosted: Sat Jun 20, 2015 4:08 pm
Once at the river, Rei knelt down by the bank. She began filling the watering can in her hands, glad to be outdoors for once. The place was very peaceful as the birds could be heard singing their songs all around the area. It was something that she enjoyed now and then, even though very few people bothered to visit the lonely ninja village of Shade. 'Hmm, such a quiet day. Even the old tower hasn't been the same.' Rei thought, turning her head towards the direction of the old mage tower. She knew it was completely rebuilt, though something about it still bugged her. Ignoring such thoughts for the moment, Rei concentrated on the task at hand as best she could.

((Hmm, this RP could use some more people maybe. Add some more character interaction I mean. What do you think?))  

Princess Zelda21
Crew

Silent Healer

36,725 Points
  • Magical Girl 50
  • That One Hero 500
  • Noble Shade 100

Aquamere
Crew

Versatile Hunter

12,350 Points
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Hygienic 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
PostPosted: Tue Jun 30, 2015 7:22 pm
As Saiyoko followed Rei, she looked around with curiosity. Its beautiful here,she thought to herself. Lunet sniffed everything around them,to make sure there weren't any dangerous animals or people around. It was a habit if hers cause she new that Saiyoko had a tendency to space out from time to time.  
PostPosted: Thu Jul 09, 2015 5:12 pm
After she was done, Rei stood up with the watering can in hand. She walked with Saiyoko and Lunet back down the path from where they came, heading towards the small garden. The place had been quiet except for the birds singing and the wind blowing softly around the area. "Maybe when we're finished, I could show you around the village." Rei suggested calmly, standing by the east side of the garden. She began watering the soil where the seeds had been planted, making sure they each received enough to drink. It had been rather refreshing, spending time outdoors with her new friends. 'Perhaps things may be better for Lady Saiyoko here. I just hope it goes well.' Rei thought observantly as she walked from one end to the other, watering the plants. She then went to the porch and started watering a few pots with berry and herb seeds in them, using what was left within the water can.  

Princess Zelda21
Crew

Silent Healer

36,725 Points
  • Magical Girl 50
  • That One Hero 500
  • Noble Shade 100

Aquamere
Crew

Versatile Hunter

12,350 Points
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Hygienic 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
PostPosted: Fri Jul 10, 2015 6:56 pm
Saiyoko and Lunet had followed Rei back to the garden. "That would be nice,and it would help Lunet and I become familiar with the area" Saiyoko replied to Rei. Hopefully thing will work out this time,Saiyoko thought to her self.  
PostPosted: Thu Jul 23, 2015 7:01 pm
Later on once the garden had been taken care of, Rei walked with Saiyoko and Lunet around the village. She led them towards the places which were still open, glad to be outside for a change. After a while, they came to the last of the buildings from the old tavern, the inn, and on past the hospital. "The tallest building in the northwest corner off to the left is the mage tower. I've heard rumors that my mother came there to improve her magic the day she arrived. Not sure what happened to the archmage." Rei spoke, pointing to the stone building that was four stories high. To most they saw it as intimidating, though the tower was rather empty and silent for several years. Rei kept on walking, heading towards the old tower. It was as if something were drawing her to it. Many times she wanted to avoid the building. Though it appeared there was something about the place which felt out of place. 'Why doesn't anyone ever come here any more?' Rei thought curiously as she approached the entrance.  

Princess Zelda21
Crew

Silent Healer

36,725 Points
  • Magical Girl 50
  • That One Hero 500
  • Noble Shade 100

Aquamere
Crew

Versatile Hunter

12,350 Points
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Hygienic 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
PostPosted: Mon Aug 03, 2015 7:14 pm
Saiyoko stared at the tower with curiosity. She was sure what it was but something felt off about it. "Saiyoko do you feel that,its strange" lunet asked Saiyoko. "Yes I think it might be residual magic that was left in there" replied Saiyoko. 'I just can't can tell what kind of magic it is' thought Saiyoko.  
PostPosted: Mon Aug 10, 2015 12:03 pm
When she made it to the front door, Rei cautiously opened it. Out of habit she stepped aside to let Saiyoko and Lunet enter first before closing it behind them. Rei could see it had been very dusty, with cobwebs nearly in every corner. Though the entrance room itself was as it had been, she could still sense the strange residual of old magic. "Not much here. Floor two is where the students stayed. Floor three is the library, and the top one is the arch mage's study." Rei concluded, walking further upstairs with Saiyoko and Lunet close behind. It was as if she sensed something strange coming from upstairs.  

Princess Zelda21
Crew

Silent Healer

36,725 Points
  • Magical Girl 50
  • That One Hero 500
  • Noble Shade 100

Aquamere
Crew

Versatile Hunter

12,350 Points
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Hygienic 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
PostPosted: Mon Aug 10, 2015 3:13 pm
Saiyoko looked at Lunet and nodded then walked into the tower. Lunet followed closely behind her. " oh so you have been here before" Saiyoko said while looking around, as she followed Rei upstairs. Lunet decided that she would keep her guard up as she followed them,because cause she didn't like the unknown.  
Ancient Road_____________-__________ RP Section

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff