Welcome to Gaia! ::

Anime Conventions: The Global Connection

Back to Guilds

A guild dedicated to sharing/discussing conventions, cosplay, anime, and manga from across the world 

Tags: Convention, Cosplay, Anime, Crossplay, Manga 

Reply Getting To Know You
Birthday Thread - All New!! Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

What month is your birthday?
  January-February
  March-April
  May-June
  July-August
  September-October
  November-December
View Results

Starz-N-Madness
Crew

Beloved Star

7,500 Points
  • First step to fame 200
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Tipsy 100
PostPosted: Tue Apr 21, 2015 8:21 am
Kyoko5075

I do too, they are my favorite. One of my best friends jokes with me because I like Kaoru and she likes Hikaru, so she says we'll split them.
And thanks! biggrin

LOL, that's amazing. I like them too. That was such a great anime/manga.
<3

you're welcome, girlie!

PostPosted: Tue Apr 21, 2015 8:23 am
Fentyr
May 12th biggrin

Thanks for letting me know!
Aww, your birthday is coming up! (:

Starz-N-Madness
Crew

Beloved Star

7,500 Points
  • First step to fame 200
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Tipsy 100

Kalima Nightmore

Desirable Spirit

10,200 Points
  • First step to fame 200
  • Millionaire 200
  • Happy Holidays 2k13! 100
PostPosted: Tue May 12, 2015 9:07 pm
Shocker, someone has the same date of birth as me. Eh I'm not big in the celebration. I never feel any older and a birthday party or a happy birthday feels only like a formality but I shall list mine here. September 22. and as it happens I'm 22 going on 23. no need to mention my name in the announcement for the month. honest, I don't really care. Used to having it overlooked.  
PostPosted: Wed May 13, 2015 6:09 pm
Kalima Nightmore
Shocker, someone has the same date of birth as me. Eh I'm not big in the celebration. I never feel any older and a birthday party or a happy birthday feels only like a formality but I shall list mine here. September 22. and as it happens I'm 22 going on 23. no need to mention my name in the announcement for the month. honest, I don't really care. Used to having it overlooked.

Hi Kalima,

I agree that some people aren't much into celebrating birthdays. In the Guild we basically just wish the person a great day and let people in the Guild know what birthdays occur in that month. We like to let our members know that we are thinking of them. Nothing fancy.  

smithers456

Captain

Friendly Explorer

9,050 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Guildmember 100
  • Citizen 200

cream

Tiny Monster

20,225 Points
  • The Sweetest 250
  • The Edgiest 250
PostPosted: Thu May 14, 2015 11:05 am
june 10th! 4laugh  
PostPosted: Thu May 14, 2015 8:11 pm
Se lang
june 10th! 4laugh

Thanks Se lang for adding your birthday to our list. smile  

smithers456

Captain

Friendly Explorer

9,050 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Guildmember 100
  • Citizen 200

Starz-N-Madness
Crew

Beloved Star

7,500 Points
  • First step to fame 200
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Tipsy 100
PostPosted: Thu May 14, 2015 9:15 pm
Kalima Nightmore
Hiya! Just like Smithers said- it's nothing too fancy. Even if you aren't really big on celebrating, I'd still like our members to feel that their birthday is acknowledged and for us to send them a birthday message. I hope you don't mind.

And it looks like we're about a year apart! I'm turning 24 this year!

PostPosted: Thu May 14, 2015 11:19 pm
Rawr the Kitty

Oh, we're the same age x)

Oh really? Awesome =3  

Rawr The Kitty

Demonic Warlord

16,725 Points
  • Hotblooded Hero 50
  • Hygienic 200
  • PvP 200

Pixie_Moyra

PostPosted: Thu May 14, 2015 11:41 pm
Im october 5th! gonna be 25 this year!  
PostPosted: Sat May 23, 2015 6:13 pm
Born on December 25th. Don't much care for sharing my birthday, or sharing in general lol. Kinda wish I could have an all about me day like what everyone who is not born on a holiday usually gets. Sorry about the salt, just a grench l xd  

darklingtears

Friendly Gaian

6,300 Points
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Forum Explorer 100
  • Forum Dabbler 200

smithers456

Captain

Friendly Explorer

9,050 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Guildmember 100
  • Citizen 200
PostPosted: Sun May 24, 2015 7:30 am
darklingtears
Born on December 25th. Don't much care for sharing my birthday, or sharing in general lol. Kinda wish I could have an all about me day like what everyone who is not born on a holiday usually gets. Sorry about the salt, just a grench l xd

I was born on Halloween, another Holiday!! Growing up my birthday wasn't about me it was about dressing up in a costume and going door to door "Trick or Treating". Due to that my family didn't celebrate my birthday on the day itself. I felt left out. Now I get to celebrate my Holiday, my day, with cosplayers around the World. smile When your Birthday, your Holiday comes we get to shower you with left over "Candy Corn" from my Holiday. I think that the "Candy Canes" might get jealous. LOL  
PostPosted: Sun May 24, 2015 7:29 pm
smithers456
darklingtears

I was born on Halloween, another Holiday!! Growing up my birthday wasn't about me it was about dressing up in a costume and going door to door "Trick or Treating". Due to that my family didn't celebrate my birthday on the day itself. I felt left out. Now I get to celebrate my Holiday, my day, with cosplayers around the World. smile When your Birthday, your Holiday comes we get to shower you with left over "Candy Corn" from my Holiday. I think that the "Candy Canes" might get jealous. LOL

Maybe a little jealous, considering that I love candy corn heart  

darklingtears

Friendly Gaian

6,300 Points
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Forum Explorer 100
  • Forum Dabbler 200

Starz-N-Madness
Crew

Beloved Star

7,500 Points
  • First step to fame 200
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Tipsy 100
PostPosted: Mon May 25, 2015 7:06 am
darklingtears

Awwww! You and I are 2 days apart! Mine's the 27th!
There was a chance I could have been born on Christmas too because my mom was in labour on the 25th! (Poor mommy.. two days of labour..)

Getting To Know You

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff