Welcome to Gaia! ::

.:. Shadows of Africa - Moving! .:.

Back to Guilds

Reply [OOC] Plot Recruitment Threads [OOC]
[Stormborn] WAR OF BLOOD - Ronan Vs Ragnvard Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Tanakako

Allied Recalibrator

PostPosted: Sat Jul 11, 2015 3:20 pm
Dame NightFury

YAY! Yes I would like her to at least go through Reaver training under Lucivar so she can go on her journey to find herself via visiting her father ! YAY! .... I just don't know how useful she would be to Ragnvard ... ? What could she do for him?

Ran would basically treat her like a servant, only he would be slightly less harsh with her. (His current thrall is pretty badly treated, but he keeps that extreme side of his nature hidden.) So she would fetch and carry for him, take messages and hunt, that kind of stuff. He already has a freeborn male who he occasionally makes run errands for him. (Kidogo on the front page) So she would be the same, kind of like a private servant for him to call on who has freedom to move anywhere within the pride. He would train her if she asked, since he wants only the best members associated with himself. But he is a hard tutor  
PostPosted: Sat Jul 11, 2015 4:46 pm
Tanakako
Ran would basically treat her like a servant, only he would be slightly less harsh with her. (His current thrall is pretty badly treated, but he keeps that extreme side of his nature hidden.) So she would fetch and carry for him, take messages and hunt, that kind of stuff. He already has a freeborn male who he occasionally makes run errands for him. (Kidogo on the front page) So she would be the same, kind of like a private servant for him to call on who has freedom to move anywhere within the pride. He would train her if she asked, since he wants only the best members associated with himself. But he is a hard tutor

She might not know what she wants when she first gets caught up with the brother's feud but her father is a lion from the Mwezi_Johari pride, so she's keen on stories about the pride as well as ways to get there and road maps and such - at first its just so she can make a mental map and know where her family is but it will become a drive to actually go on the journey. So do you want to start the rp or would you like me to start? blaugh  

Dame NightFury

Romantic Lunatic

7,700 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Inquisitor 200

Tanakako

Allied Recalibrator

PostPosted: Mon Jul 13, 2015 6:50 am
Dame NightFury
She might not know what she wants when she first gets caught up with the brother's feud but her father is a lion from the Mwezi_Johari pride, so she's keen on stories about the pride as well as ways to get there and road maps and such - at first its just so she can make a mental map and know where her family is but it will become a drive to actually go on the journey. So do you want to start the rp or would you like me to start? blaugh

If you could that would be great. And let me know which brother you want to rp with! Or I now have a sister, once she is accepted into the pride, oocly. She works for Ragnvard but would at least be a less violent (if no kinder) method of getting caught up in the war. XD  
PostPosted: Mon Jul 13, 2015 7:54 pm
Tanakako
Dame NightFury

If you could that would be great. And let me know which brother you want to rp with! Or I now have a sister, once she is accepted into the pride, oocly. She works for Ragnvard but would at least be a less violent (if no kinder) method of getting caught up in the war. XD

TAGGING GIFT! ... I included both Ragnvard and Rayn but if you only want to use one I'll edit it! xd  

Dame NightFury

Romantic Lunatic

7,700 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Inquisitor 200

Tanakako

Allied Recalibrator

PostPosted: Tue Jul 21, 2015 3:04 pm
I need to add all the new rps... Also, Ragnvard has been submitted for his official Captaincy!!!!

Also if there are any 'good' reavers around who want to join Lucivar, I'd love to have more members for the war!  
PostPosted: Wed Jul 29, 2015 3:26 am
-Tempts-

yum_donut yum_cupcake yum_strawberry yum_icecreampie yum_pumpkinpie yum_strawberrypie  

Tanakako

Allied Recalibrator

Tanakako

Allied Recalibrator

PostPosted: Thu Aug 20, 2015 5:20 am
New info added.  
PostPosted: Mon Sep 14, 2015 3:03 pm
New family to add here!!  

Tanakako

Allied Recalibrator

Tanakako

Allied Recalibrator

PostPosted: Fri Sep 18, 2015 8:29 am
Kaliforneum

BIRD WAR!! I successfully got Ragnvard an avian familiar! Did you manage to get his bird/s yet?
User Image  
PostPosted: Mon Sep 28, 2015 8:50 am
Tanakako

I had a thought. Would you be interested in pairing Raskogr with Seqineq? If no, just ignore the spoiler tag.
User Image
(click image for journal post).

Since they're both at least semi-old blood, I imagine theirs could actually be an arranged match if their personalities don't quite work out, but I'd like it if perhaps this was one of those deals where they'd known about it for a while but had been using the excuse that he wasn't a full lawspeaker yet to put it off.

Princess_Feylin

Lonely Bookworm

Tanakako

Allied Recalibrator

PostPosted: Mon Sep 28, 2015 10:53 am
Princess_Feylin
Tanakako

I had a thought. Would you be interested in pairing Raskogr with Seqineq? If no, just ignore the spoiler tag.
User Image
(click image for journal post).

Since they're both at least semi-old blood, I imagine theirs could actually be an arranged match if their personalities don't quite work out, but I'd like it if perhaps this was one of those deals where they'd known about it for a while but had been using the excuse that he wasn't a full lawspeaker yet to put it off.

HELL YES!!! She is so pretty! And she sounds perfect for him. I adore her personality. I think they could become one of those couples that start out not too keen on each other and then slowly develope a mutual respect and maybe more.

I've been wondering what to do with him mate wise, since I didn't think anyone would willingly partner him. XD I love the idea of an arranged marriage and it is exactly the kind of thing Raskogr's parents would do. X3
They could have been betrothed as cubs if you like?  
PostPosted: Mon Sep 28, 2015 11:02 am
Tanakako
Yes! That would be perfect. Betrothed as cubs sounds awesome.

And, obviously, we have to RP them straightaway. (Maybe even backdated RPs from when they were younger? Possibilities!)

Princess_Feylin

Lonely Bookworm

Tanakako

Allied Recalibrator

PostPosted: Mon Sep 28, 2015 2:13 pm
Princess_Feylin
Tanakako

And, obviously, we have to RP them straightaway. (Maybe even backdated RPs from when they were younger? Possibilities!)

Yes!!! Backdated rp would be amazing!  
PostPosted: Thu Oct 01, 2015 11:43 am
Tanakako
Princess_Feylin
Tanakako

Can I convince you to start something?  

Princess_Feylin

Lonely Bookworm

Tanakako

Allied Recalibrator

PostPosted: Thu Oct 01, 2015 12:02 pm
Princess_Feylin
Tanakako
Princess_Feylin
Tanakako

Can I convince you to start something?

Yup!! I was planning to, along with doing his Lawspeaker SRP Then the bonelands ORP started so I will start one tomorrow.  
[OOC] Plot Recruitment Threads [OOC]

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff