Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Orb Union-A Gundam Guild

Back to Guilds

A Guild Dedicated to all series of Gundam! 

Tags: Gundam, Orb Union, Roleplaying, News, And More 

Reply Orb Union-A Gundam Guild
SEED Reconstruction OOC Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 ... 30 31 32 33 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

iMiss Classy

PostPosted: Sat Apr 04, 2015 8:13 pm
Phoenix347
Duhh Its AJ
Phoenix347
Okay vote time. Adding in three options to find out which one people would rather do.

Update; ship created, the Fujin Class Carrier Battleship

User Image
Manufacturer; Morgenroete Inc.
-General Characteristics-
Length; 3800 Meters
Ship Accommodations; Bridge, Food & Quarters, Sickbay
MS Hangars;1 (Capacity: 10 mobile suits)
MS Catapults; 1
Armor; Laminated Armor
-Propulsion-
        5x Thermonuclear Pulse Thruster
        8x Small Thermonuclear Pulse Thruster
-Armaments-
        2x"Lohengrin" Single Positron Blaster Gun
        "Gottfried" Mk 74 240cm Dual High-energy Beam Gun
        20 x "Igelstellung" 60mm Automatic Multi-barrel CIWS
        2x "Valiant Mk.8" 110cm Linear Cannon
        12x Multi-purpose Missile Launchers

I'm liking the ship. Any idea of the name?

Probably going to name it after a veteran of the first bloody valentines war.
Also I've decided the following storyline so far; 2 years after the last bloody valentine war (so 75 CE, so it will affect how character saw each war) a new ship is being launched by orb(Fujin class), along with their new standard mobile suits. After learning the lesson of the last two wars, Morgenroete's newest GUNDAM models (Thinking 4-6, haven't decided) were never mentioned or kept on record, keeping their secrecy in fear of another hijacking. Not only are several ZAFT and Earth Alliance members invited, but two remnants have decided to use the launching celebration as an opportunity to aim for Orb's newest model.

Will there still be a Blue Cosmos?  
PostPosted: Sat Apr 04, 2015 8:17 pm
iMiss Classy

The two remnants mentioned are the remains of blue cosmos/logos, and Zala's zealot coordinators.  

Phoenix347
Vice Captain

Angelic Scrounger

5,875 Points
  • Skill Up 50
  • Vanquished Angel 50
  • Waffles! 25

Flay Allster San
Crew

PostPosted: Mon Apr 06, 2015 5:23 pm
Phoenix347
Flay Allster San
I was like Mu. Blue Cosmos saved me lol #PlotTwist surprised eek
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. At least Mu had a pilot suit... You were in an open cabin shuttle, plus listed as deceased on the wiki... Also the spirit at the end of the battle.

Ehhh that was just for show hehehe blaugh  
PostPosted: Mon Apr 06, 2015 5:43 pm
Phoenix347
iMiss Classy

The two remnants mentioned are the remains of blue cosmos/logos, and Zala's zealot coordinators.

Yes yes, For a blue and pure world!!  

Xx-Autumn-Flower-xX
Crew

Phoenix347
Vice Captain

Angelic Scrounger

5,875 Points
  • Skill Up 50
  • Vanquished Angel 50
  • Waffles! 25
PostPosted: Mon Apr 06, 2015 10:04 pm
Flay Allster San

confused Sure...
Xx-Autumn-Flower-xX

Yep, and gotta figure out a moto for the coordinators, as well as a name for them.  
PostPosted: Tue Apr 07, 2015 1:42 am
Phoenix347
Flay Allster San

confused Sure...
Xx-Autumn-Flower-xX

Yep, and gotta figure out a moto for the coordinators, as well as a name for them.

So its there gonna be terrorist? wahmbulance  

iHollisterKay
Vice Captain

Fashionable Businesswoman

Phoenix347
Vice Captain

Angelic Scrounger

5,875 Points
  • Skill Up 50
  • Vanquished Angel 50
  • Waffles! 25
PostPosted: Tue Apr 07, 2015 9:54 am
iHollisterKay
So its there gonna be terrorist? wahmbulance
Well they are blue cosmos... There's gonna be some instances.  
PostPosted: Wed Apr 08, 2015 10:13 pm
!!!!!IMPORTANT INFO!!!!
Should you even be interested in joining please read!

(Caught your attention eh?)

So this is pretty important; I've found and done some editting on some units so that we now have a new collection, but otherwise I'm going to start the final collection of information for the RP. I won't have it be real formal, just make out a small profile and put it in a spoiler at the bottom for people to check in, no PM's to me for clearance, but no one gets a mobile suit to start off and no one gets that 'secret copy of the strike freedom and was entrusted to ____ by kira!' story, nor editing any of the canon events to fit your character. All events (anime and manga spin-offs) are considered canon and can not be edited by me or anyone else (Also, why would you? It's there for reference...). As I see it we'll have around 8-10 members, but we'll be having only around 4 Gundams, so don't get greedy. Your characters rank will play an important role in the rp, but the way I am setting the story, there won't be many civilian characters that become soldiers like the heliopolis event, it is a military celebration so if you want to be part of the new units and ship, you should go for an orb nationality, but Zaft and OMNI will get their share of action should they get enough members. I won't really rage against anyone that plays as a canon character should they be able to play the character. I'll also consult everyone in the rp for issues, I won't be a dictator seeing as I'm a lower guildie.

If anyone wants to start building a character simply have ready; A name, a rank, a simply idea of backstory or personality (doesn't need to be written, just be ready to start with), and either a simple description or picture. For a list of Orb Union ranks, look below. The highest rank however will be Lieutenant Commander, simply for the RP story purpose. Anyone wanting to be a pilot should be around/below Petty Officer.

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.  

Phoenix347
Vice Captain

Angelic Scrounger

5,875 Points
  • Skill Up 50
  • Vanquished Angel 50
  • Waffles! 25

ii razz ii
Crew

PostPosted: Wed Apr 08, 2015 10:29 pm
Phoenix347
!!!!!IMPORTANT INFO!!!!

So this is pretty important; I've found and done some editting on some units so that we now have a new collection, but otherwise I'm going to start the final collection of information for the RP. I won't have it be real formal, just make out a small profile and put it in a spoiler at the bottom for people to check in, no PM's to me for clearance, but no one gets a mobile suit to start off and no one gets that 'secret copy of the strike freedom and was entrusted to ____ by kira!' story, nor editing any of the canon events to fit your character. All events (anime and manga spin-offs) are considered canon and can not be edited by me or anyone else (Also, why would you? It's there for reference...). As I see it we'll have around 8-10 members, but we'll be having only around 4 Gundams, so don't get greedy. Your characters rank will play an important role in the rp, but the way I am setting the story, there won't be many civilian characters that become soldiers like the heliopolis event, it is a military celebration so you will either be an Orb, Zaft, or OMNI military personel, or closely related to an officer of Orb (Orb will get the mobile suits, omni and zaft won't). I won't really rage against anyone that plays as a canon character should they be able to play the character. I'll also consult everyone in the rp for issues, I won't be a dictator seeing as I'm a lower guildie.

If anyone wants to start building a character simply have ready; A name, a rank, a simply idea of backstory or personality (doesn't need to be written, just be ready to start with), and either a simple description or picture. For a list of Orb Union ranks, look below. The highest rank however will be Lieutenant Commander, simply for the RP story purpose. Anyone wanting to be a pilot should be around/below Petty Officer.

So were only allowed to be Orb personal?  
PostPosted: Wed Apr 08, 2015 10:56 pm
ii razz ii

So were only allowed to be Orb personal?
The idea that it is an orb battle ship, and orb mobile suits. I should probably specify it in the info...  

Phoenix347
Vice Captain

Angelic Scrounger

5,875 Points
  • Skill Up 50
  • Vanquished Angel 50
  • Waffles! 25

The Once Fallen Angel
Crew

Mewling Gaian

PostPosted: Wed Apr 08, 2015 10:59 pm
Phoenix347
!!!!!IMPORTANT INFO!!!!

So this is pretty important; I've found and done some editting on some units so that we now have a new collection, but otherwise I'm going to start the final collection of information for the RP. I won't have it be real formal, just make out a small profile and put it in a spoiler at the bottom for people to check in, no PM's to me for clearance, but no one gets a mobile suit to start off and no one gets that 'secret copy of the strike freedom and was entrusted to ____ by kira!' story, nor editing any of the canon events to fit your character. All events (anime and manga spin-offs) are considered canon and can not be edited by me or anyone else (Also, why would you? It's there for reference...). As I see it we'll have around 8-10 members, but we'll be having only around 4 Gundams, so don't get greedy. Your characters rank will play an important role in the rp, but the way I am setting the story, there won't be many civilian characters that become soldiers like the heliopolis event, it is a military celebration so you will either be an Orb, Zaft, or OMNI military personel, or closely related to an officer of Orb (Orb will get the mobile suits, omni and zaft won't). I won't really rage against anyone that plays as a canon character should they be able to play the character. I'll also consult everyone in the rp for issues, I won't be a dictator seeing as I'm a lower guildie.

could you give examples on the charater build out? Creation model.  
PostPosted: Wed Apr 08, 2015 11:30 pm
The Once Fallen Angel
Phoenix347
!!!!!IMPORTANT INFO!!!!

Example of Kira during the second half of SEED
Name: Kira Yamato
Background: (Optional, but suggested) Originally an Orb citizen, a series of events led him to being an OMNI pilot of the GAT-x105 Strike until he and the crew of the Archangel defected to Orb. He now pilots the ZGMF-X10A Freedom.
Personality: (Optional, but helpful) He is very kind and protective of his friends. He is calm and wants to end the war
Appearance; (Since it will be in a spoiler, you can link the photo) [img]http://vignette2.wikia.nocookie.net/gundam/images/7/73/3a._Kira_Yamato.jpg/revision/latest?cb=20100416164804[/img]

Phoenix347
Vice Captain

Angelic Scrounger

5,875 Points
  • Skill Up 50
  • Vanquished Angel 50
  • Waffles! 25

x-Your-Impulse
Crew

Clean Seeker

PostPosted: Wed Apr 08, 2015 11:49 pm
Phoenix347
The Once Fallen Angel
Phoenix347
!!!!!IMPORTANT INFO!!!!

Background: (Optional, but suggested) Originally an Orb citizen, a series of events led him to being an OMNI pilot of the GAT-x105 Strike until he and the crew of the Archangel defected to Orb. He now pilots the ZGMF-X10A Freedom.
Personality: (Optional, but helpful) He is very kind and protective of his friends. He is calm and wants to end the war
Appearance; (Since it will be in a spoiler, you can link the photo) [img]http://vignette2.wikia.nocookie.net/gundam/images/7/73/3a._Kira_Yamato.jpg/revision/latest?cb=20100416164804[/img]

So were allowed to create our own charaters or use already existing charaters from seed/destiny?  
PostPosted: Wed Apr 08, 2015 11:54 pm
x-Your-Impulse
Phoenix347
The Once Fallen Angel
Phoenix347
!!!!!IMPORTANT INFO!!!!

So were allowed to create our own charaters or use already existing charaters from seed/destiny?
You can create your own which I do suggest, but if you feel you can effectively act as an existing character, I say have at it.  

Phoenix347
Vice Captain

Angelic Scrounger

5,875 Points
  • Skill Up 50
  • Vanquished Angel 50
  • Waffles! 25
Orb Union-A Gundam Guild

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 ... 30 31 32 33 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash