Welcome to Gaia! ::

Dark Hand

Back to Guilds

Meant for skilled creative writers who like to role play 

Tags: Dark, action, fighting, romance, story 

Reply Dark Hand Archives
Rune Seaker 2..Time Forth Darkness Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 ... 45 46 47 48 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

boo
ahh
100%
 100%  [ 13 ]
Total Votes : 13

Lillyana Wild

Unbeatable Survivor

10,050 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Tipsy 100
  • Survivor 150
PostPosted: Mon Mar 27, 2006 8:48 am
((to j and s... rofl rofl rofl ))  
PostPosted: Tue Mar 28, 2006 11:59 am
SkittleScion
Joa-Boo
((to S))
((I did but what the heck did you put this song in there. Its just waisting space.))
The goblins give you a bad look and one backs you off. There where two of them at the dorr and both armed with shimitars and a rifle. The one up to you pulled out his sword and put it to your neck. He snarled and said "so stranger what comes you of thi plase" He snarled and spit to the side.

Sogue raised his eyebrows.
"You," he said, and, faster then lightning, jabbed one of his daggers into the goblins chest.
He jumped backward, landing and shooting forward, going so fast he was invisible.
"RED TAIL!" he yelled, using the technique he hadn't used in a while.
((Sorry i was bored))

The goblin fell to the ground in its own blod but the second one was quicker. It moved out of the way and noticing your speed techniech(sp) through his gun to the ground causeing you to trip. He moved for the door and hit it hard while with the other hand reaching for his pistol and setting fire at you.  

Joa-Boo
Captain

Joa-Boo
Captain

PostPosted: Tue Mar 28, 2006 12:54 pm
lillya Wild
Joa-Boo
lillya Wild
Joa-Boo
lillya Wild
"oh nistu...dont leave me...agin" she wispered then glared at the man "dont you ever touch me agin" she turned on a dime and her hair hit his chest. she felt a tear fall from her green eyes. she started to the stairs "i dont understand nistu" she wispered agin

The man steped back noticeing he had upset you and wave his hands as if that would make it better.
"Oh no Im sorry, we need you down there. Dont take it personal, I didn't mean anything." He said backing off and noding his head as if you where crazy. You felt your heart turn and somthing made you feel like you where needed else where.
lya looked at the man "its cool" she looked around and bit her lip. why did she fell that she was needed some were esle. she tryed to ingor it as she walked down the stairs to the kictens

The feeling died and you falowed the man down stairs. The room below was a big lounge(sp). To the left was the kitchen and some other girls working things up making breakfast for all the guest in the hotel.
"Get to work girl" The man said as he threw an aperen(sp) at you and sa down at a seat in the bar. The feeling before was as if something inside you was teeling you somthing realy bad was going to happen and soon.
lya was about to start to work when the feeling hit her agin "show me were to go" she wispered as she looked around and she bit her lip as if looking hard for a sign

Your eyes cought sight of Nitsu standing at the door to the streets. He was leaning up against the door and his eyes on the gound. He slowly vanished and there was a difrent man in Nitsus place. He was reading the papper and his eyes on you. He had a sugar in his mouth and a crazy grin. The man moved over to the counter and placed a hand over it to keep his balance. "You working here mam." The man said pushing his top hat out of his eyes.  
PostPosted: Tue Mar 28, 2006 4:44 pm
Joa-Boo
SkittleScion
Joa-Boo
((to S))
((I did but what the heck did you put this song in there. Its just waisting space.))
The goblins give you a bad look and one backs you off. There where two of them at the dorr and both armed with shimitars and a rifle. The one up to you pulled out his sword and put it to your neck. He snarled and said "so stranger what comes you of thi plase" He snarled and spit to the side.

Sogue raised his eyebrows.
"You," he said, and, faster then lightning, jabbed one of his daggers into the goblins chest.
He jumped backward, landing and shooting forward, going so fast he was invisible.
"RED TAIL!" he yelled, using the technique he hadn't used in a while.
((Sorry i was bored))

The goblin fell to the ground in its own blod but the second one was quicker. It moved out of the way and noticing your speed techniech(sp) through his gun to the ground causeing you to trip. He moved for the door and hit it hard while with the other hand reaching for his pistol and setting fire at you.

Sogue's element, suprisingly, was Water, which was odd becasue he used to be a vampire, but nonetheless, he shot water about himself, deflecting the fire, and preventing later flames. He ran up to the door, spinning his daggers like a blade-saw, cutting through the door.  

SkittleScion
Vice Captain

Joa-Boo
Captain

PostPosted: Tue Mar 28, 2006 6:06 pm
(I ment like gun fire not flames.))
Your watter slowd the bulets and they fell the the ground. The huge mettal door came down above you just a bit like a secret hatch and four goblins jumped off with large axes in there hands. They swung down at you as they jumped over your head and turned to face there oponent. As they moved slowly in on you in above towers many goblins with rifles took aim from on top and began fireing randomly.  
PostPosted: Tue Mar 28, 2006 6:58 pm
Joa-Boo
lillya Wild
Joa-Boo
lillya Wild
Joa-Boo
lillya Wild
"oh nistu...dont leave me...agin" she wispered then glared at the man "dont you ever touch me agin" she turned on a dime and her hair hit his chest. she felt a tear fall from her green eyes. she started to the stairs "i dont understand nistu" she wispered agin

The man steped back noticeing he had upset you and wave his hands as if that would make it better.
"Oh no Im sorry, we need you down there. Dont take it personal, I didn't mean anything." He said backing off and noding his head as if you where crazy. You felt your heart turn and somthing made you feel like you where needed else where.
lya looked at the man "its cool" she looked around and bit her lip. why did she fell that she was needed some were esle. she tryed to ingor it as she walked down the stairs to the kictens

The feeling died and you falowed the man down stairs. The room below was a big lounge(sp). To the left was the kitchen and some other girls working things up making breakfast for all the guest in the hotel.
"Get to work girl" The man said as he threw an aperen(sp) at you and sa down at a seat in the bar. The feeling before was as if something inside you was teeling you somthing realy bad was going to happen and soon.
lya was about to start to work when the feeling hit her agin "show me were to go" she wispered as she looked around and she bit her lip as if looking hard for a sign

Your eyes cought sight of Nitsu standing at the door to the streets. He was leaning up against the door and his eyes on the gound. He slowly vanished and there was a difrent man in Nitsus place. He was reading the papper and his eyes on you. He had a sugar in his mouth and a crazy grin. The man moved over to the counter and placed a hand over it to keep his balance. "You working here mam." The man said pushing his top hat out of his eyes.
lya blinked as if she just got out of a trance. "yes sir i do, may i...help sir..." she smiled softly at him. she did have a job to do here...she had to ....  

Lillyana Wild

Unbeatable Survivor

10,050 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Tipsy 100
  • Survivor 150

Joa-Boo
Captain

PostPosted: Wed Mar 29, 2006 10:55 am
The man snickered and noded his head. It twidled with the cigar in his mouth and then looked back up at you. He reached into his pocet and pulled out as badge like he was some kind of efical(sp). "Im going to need to speak with you privetly on a secret matter that some how you have been linked to." The man says raising an eye and pushing you to the side and around the counter.  
PostPosted: Wed Mar 29, 2006 11:00 am
Joa-Boo
The doors to Hevon 6 open up and massive sets of chalvary ride out and line up. Archers move quickly inbetween them and step forward for the atack. Three heros step forward as well. One was a man rideing a wighte horse with wings. He had a huge axe in his hands and a halo above his head. Next to him was a sentar with two swords in his hands. He was big and well armored. Then the last one was a girl and she held a staff in her hand and stood in the air as a wind funnel spun around her to keep her in the air. They where rady to fight and wouldn't let this Hevon fall.
retreat" he yelled. all of his forces droped inthe trees and out of sight. there siege weapons had dissapeared and out of the would came a flood of water. enough to drowned an entire amy. after the flood hit horse man charge out walking on top of the water.((becuase i can make the water thick enough to walk on." back from behind the tree line the catapults contuniued to fire floame balls at the castle  

SittingHere
Crew

Joa-Boo
Captain

PostPosted: Wed Mar 29, 2006 11:05 am
henrythe3erd
Joa-Boo
The doors to Hevon 6 open up and massive sets of chalvary ride out and line up. Archers move quickly inbetween them and step forward for the atack. Three heros step forward as well. One was a man rideing a wighte horse with wings. He had a huge axe in his hands and a halo above his head. Next to him was a sentar with two swords in his hands. He was big and well armored. Then the last one was a girl and she held a staff in her hand and stood in the air as a wind funnel spun around her to keep her in the air. They where rady to fight and wouldn't let this Hevon fall.
retreat" he yelled. all of his forces droped inthe trees and out of sight. there siege weapons had dissapeared and out of the would came a flood of water. enough to drowned an entire amy. after the flood hit horse man charge out walking on top of the water.((becuase i can make the water thick enough to walk on." back from behind the tree line the catapults contuniued to fire floame balls at the castle

((nice))
The girl shot forward and pointed her staff forward. A gust of wind spun hard in circles. Sudenly it formed a tornadow and it bent horasontaly and pushed the watter to the side. The edge if the army where thrown off into the flood and the rest moved forward quickly with there war cry screaming. the pult hit around the middle and slowed the Hevon's army down, not to mention killed alot of men.  
PostPosted: Wed Mar 29, 2006 11:15 am
the water crashed back to gather and formed a foutain shooting up at the girl. at the same time henry comes out level with he on his own foutain. now is where your battle begins he says in a deep voice. shooting a bolt of fire at her only for it to cirle around her enclosing her in a ball of fire and water  

SittingHere
Crew

Joa-Boo
Captain

PostPosted: Wed Mar 29, 2006 11:20 am
henrythe3erd
the water crashed back to gather and formed a foutain shooting up at the girl. at the same time henry comes out level with he on his own foutain. now is where your battle begins he says in a deep voice. shooting a bolt of fire at her only for it to cirle around her enclosing her in a ball of fire and water

She bends her hips and spins the staff around in circles all around her. A pod of wind sucks in toward her tthen blast outward. By the time the gust cleard she was gone and to your right with her staff held high. She swound hard to the left for your face and spun her body gently to spin the staff forward and back to the right. Both sides clashed in a full frontal war. There where deaths on both sides, and the both pults from each side cancled out by the oposite teams fire.  
PostPosted: Wed Mar 29, 2006 11:25 am
shot shoots himself back words as he yelled at his troops charge now. an immense amount of warriors came out of the woods. charging at full speed crashing into the opposing forsees. henry sunk back into the woods and ripped a tree out of the ground lighing it aflame. he charge up into the air by the force of water behind him swing the tree wildly at the girl  

SittingHere
Crew

Lillyana Wild

Unbeatable Survivor

10,050 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Tipsy 100
  • Survivor 150
PostPosted: Wed Mar 29, 2006 11:27 am
Joa-Boo
The man snickered and noded his head. It twidled with the cigar in his mouth and then looked back up at you. He reached into his pocet and pulled out as badge like he was some kind of efical(sp). "Im going to need to speak with you privetly on a secret matter that some how you have been linked to." The man says raising an eye and pushing you to the side and around the counter.
lya moved herself from him "dont touch me!! now what is this all about?" she glared at him as she held her arms from him. she hated being touched ((check my jounal to see why lol))  
PostPosted: Wed Mar 29, 2006 11:31 am
lillya Wild
Joa-Boo
lya moved herself from him "dont touch me!! now what is this all about?" she glared at him as she held her arms from him. she hated being touched ((check my jounal to see why lol))

((Ill have to do that))
"Hey Lya if you start to get defensive Im going to have to suspect you" he said with a laugh and sat at a table cornered away from the rest.
"The names Gamis. Im apart of the secret police and you have come up in the data along with the runes. Can You tell me what you know about the 6 runes of color" He said leaning over the table and secretly droping a voice recorder and then leaning back.  

Joa-Boo
Captain

Joa-Boo
Captain

PostPosted: Wed Mar 29, 2006 11:33 am
henrythe3erd
shot shoots himself back words as he yelled at his troops charge now. an immense amount of warriors came out of the woods. charging at full speed crashing into the opposing forsees. henry sunk back into the woods and ripped a tree out of the ground lighing it aflame. he charge up into the air by the force of water behind him swing the tree wildly at the girl

The big centar jumped in the way and hit the tree to the ground hard. Hew roard and pulled out his two swords. "How dare you enter this holy ground"
The girl fell back into the midst of the war and stayed low as she destroyed many of the goblins passing her by.  
Dark Hand Archives

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 ... 45 46 47 48 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff