It is better to hate...>.>  
PostPosted: Tue Nov 21, 2006 1:17 pm
well im single, so i dont really know  

The Reused

Suicide Lollies

PostPosted: Thu Nov 23, 2006 12:35 am
I think the best feeling in the world is to love and be loved in return. heart

PostPosted: Thu Nov 23, 2006 12:39 am
It's better to have loved and lost, than never to have loved. Yeah, I'm one of those. domokun  

Clash of Vision

Astrid B

PostPosted: Thu Nov 23, 2006 8:33 am
Captain Turkey-Master says:

Love is okay. I just never really thought about loving someone yet, and at my age they all ditch you for the nearest flat-chested blonde on the cheerleading team. rolleyes

**note: no offense to any flat-chested blondes on cheerleading teams**  
PostPosted: Thu Nov 23, 2006 7:33 pm
better to have loved someone and lost them than not to have loved at all heart

Yoshimi Minamino

Hel Daughter of Loki

PostPosted: Fri Nov 24, 2006 12:32 am
Almost all of my relationships have ended badly... infact, i'm still recovering from my latest brake-up with my girlfriend (i'm Bi) of 5 years and fiance of 1. she cheated on me with a close friend of mine in the backseat of her car, with my best friend still sitting in the front seat (and i'm talking full on cheating...). now that break-up SUCKED!

Some of my other wonderfully horrible relationships include: the junky who betrayed my trust by anouncing one of my darkest secrets into a group of aquaintences while he was high and i was already going through one of the hardest times of my life, my first boyfriend, who slept with everything that moved while we were together because i wouldn't have sex with him, and then spread rumors about me after we had broken up, and of course the man i dated not once, but twice, who would talk about the other women he was seeing two feet from me, only to turn around and say i was his one and only.

But in the end i always go back to love, because it's worth it, all of it and more, because after the dust cleared, i was able to make them happy for a time, and they, in turn returned the favor. heart i don't hate them, and i never will, even if they are scum, because in the end, every monster was once a victem, and how can you hate the wounded?

PostPosted: Fri Nov 24, 2006 6:18 am
Darkness Is My Life's Blood

Better to have loved and lost then to have never loved at all but damn its starting to suck being single.

Light Is My Deaths Curse

Dante Omura

Vampire-Elf of the Void

PostPosted: Fri Nov 24, 2006 7:22 pm
I don't believe in love  
PostPosted: Sat Nov 25, 2006 1:22 pm
happy_dragon93
well I'm single, so I don't really know.
Well, do know one thing about love be careful with it.  

Kaiza Yu-Law Di

-Isel-

PostPosted: Sat Nov 25, 2006 2:40 pm
Suicide Lollies
I think the best feeling in the world is to love and be loved in return. heart

PostPosted: Sat Nov 25, 2006 8:53 pm
I guess it all depends on who you love, what kind of person they are. Love in itself has its ups and downs. Guys, myself included, seem to have less reason and are more likely to start something when they feel they have something to prove. Its situation has alot to do with whether love is a good thing or not.  

Avalon Shadow

Black Mage Meifa

PostPosted: Sat Nov 25, 2006 10:46 pm
It's important to love somebody, how else would you get through life? Not having a family or friends. Having a boyfriend ar a girlfriend is a choice, but it's better you experience having a relationship, so you know what to expect in your later life. Having relationships at a very young age can give you too much pain, better to experience pain at a older age.  
PostPosted: Sat Nov 25, 2006 11:42 pm
love, it's worth any price...
a moment of truely being loved is worth a lifetime of pain...
it's something beautiful beyond the words of the poets, beyond sence, beyond reason. if you have ever really known total selfless love you have been truely blessed by the gods.  

ketchakik

the_last_sunrise rp

PostPosted: Sun Nov 26, 2006 3:32 am
i think love is like pain but it is good to now that love can bring you pain  
~ Main Forum ~

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items