Welcome to Gaia! ::

.:. Shadows of Africa - Moving! .:.

Back to Guilds

Reply [OOC] Plot Recruitment Threads [OOC]
Velvie's Plot Hub (Goddess Plots Added!) Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Velveteen Angel

PostPosted: Wed Jul 22, 2015 1:51 am
Tanakako
XD That would be highly amusing. I've no idea how Rayn's cubs will turn out, considering what family she comes from. Roffle. Ragnvard would be around too, he will want to guide the cubs into 'proper' stormborn. XD No relatives of his are going to be weak!

Yes please!!! That would be great. Rayn has one rp finshed already, and one on the go. And she can easily join most of Ragnvard's rps so she shouldn't take long to get enough for their fling.

That sounds fantastic! Plus, depending on Kiunguza x Ragnvard's fling, and if they get picked around the same time, maybe they'll have even more playmates > >

Ranyshia has none, but I can SRP him. Maybe I'll SRP Kiunguza and Ranyshia together somehow in Kiunguza's journey, get them both up quick. C:  
PostPosted: Wed Jul 22, 2015 2:02 am
Velveteen Angel
Tanakako
XD That would be highly amusing. I've no idea how Rayn's cubs will turn out, considering what family she comes from. Roffle. Ragnvard would be around too, he will want to guide the cubs into 'proper' stormborn. XD No relatives of his are going to be weak!

Yes please!!! That would be great. Rayn has one rp finshed already, and one on the go. And she can easily join most of Ragnvard's rps so she shouldn't take long to get enough for their fling.

That sounds fantastic! Plus, depending on Kiunguza x Ragnvard's fling, and if they get picked around the same time, maybe they'll have even more playmates > >

Ranyshia has none, but I can SRP him. Maybe I'll SRP Kiunguza and Ranyshia together somehow in Kiunguza's journey, get them both up quick. C:

XD That is avery scary thought! Though hopefully Kiunguza will make sure her cubs stay sane. XD Ragnvard spawn and Rayn spawn in the same den... Stormgods save us. LOL

Sounds good! Ragnvard has loads of rps so he's ready.  

Tanakako

Allied Recalibrator

Velveteen Angel

PostPosted: Wed Jul 22, 2015 2:25 am
Tanakako

xDDD I can guarantee Kiun will be heavily involved in her cubs lives. She won't be an absentee mother haha.

I'll try and get Kiun ready this week so we can post them up! C:  
PostPosted: Wed Jul 22, 2015 2:34 am
Exciting! We should probably do her challange rp so she can be accepted/get her cert so we can get the lines. She is still joining up yes?  

Tanakako

Allied Recalibrator

Velveteen Angel

PostPosted: Wed Jul 22, 2015 2:43 am
Tanakako
Exciting! We should probably do her challange rp so she can be accepted/get her cert so we can get the lines. She is still joining up yes?

Oh yes! She is. I shall post her for approval, so we can do that after her discover RP!  
PostPosted: Wed Jul 22, 2015 8:04 am
Velveteen Angel

Tanakako

This idea amuses me. Bousvor's den is now daycare. XD He would need both females to come talk to him about it as he wouldn't believe Kisu if she said another female wanted her to watch the cubs.

magnadearel

Tanakako

Allied Recalibrator

PostPosted: Wed Jul 22, 2015 8:12 am
magnadearel
Velveteen Angel

Tanakako

This idea amuses me. Bousvor's den is now daycare. XD He would need both females to come talk to him about it as he wouldn't believe Kisu if she said another female wanted her to watch the cubs.

XD Yay! Poor Bousvor though. Hahaa. Rayn, once she realises she is pregnant, will certainly look for a babysitter right away. She would probably go straight to him once Kisu offers and ask him (/demand he agree) to let the thrall watch her cubs. XD.

She may also flirt with Bousvor while doing so. XD  
PostPosted: Wed Jul 22, 2015 11:20 am
Velveteen Angel

Agreed. I miss rping them and really enjoyed it as well. Like I said before if we can catch each other on aim that would be lovely (I'll try to stay up later on the weekends since timezones lol) and I can always do guild if we can't. c: If you are up for those that is. I really do want to catch our plots up and get them rolling if possible. <3

I mean I thought Parachichi and Nox were cute (especially after rereading their old rps), but if you want to just focus on the trio that's fine as well. We did have a couple rps finished between them already though too. razz He can at least be a good friend for her if wanted?

Sabra Knight

Feral Galaxy

Velveteen Angel

PostPosted: Wed Jul 22, 2015 6:32 pm
magnadearel

Tanakako

Fair warning, if she flirts with Bous in front of Kisu, Kisu may get a bit snarky at her xDD Kisu is possessive of her Captain, because at the moment he is represents safety to her.

She'll still want to watch the cubs!

Sabra Knight

Let's start some guild rps for them! C: If we manage to catch each other on AIM, we can finish them off there, but at least we'll get through them slowly if we do guild rps!

Have you looked into the Suka Metaplot?  
PostPosted: Wed Jul 22, 2015 6:41 pm
Velveteen Angel

Sounds like a plan then. c: Want me to start up one for Kanzi x Nyx then so she can mess with him further?

And I just took the time today to look into it. I was torn about rolling since it's been a bit since the thread started, but I think I will go ahead and see what happens.  

Sabra Knight

Feral Galaxy

magnadearel

PostPosted: Wed Jul 22, 2015 6:51 pm
Velveteen Angel

Tanakako

And this is why Bousvor never gets any rest. lmao. He may be skeptical at first but I'd bet he'd agree in the end, esply if Kisu says she can hand more cubs plus her own. XD He wouldn't know what to do if she did flirt. Total bachelor guy.

@Velvie- We need mommy/cub rp!

PostPosted: Wed Jul 22, 2015 11:37 pm
magnadearel

Yes! We do! I'm going to start a family RP later today, I think! > > Bous should play with the cubs too.
Egil wants to follow him everywhere.

Sabra Knight

Yes please! C: That would be great.

Yeah, I felt the same but I rolled anyway, just for my own information >> Technically it's still open! So I figured it was safe to post.  

Velveteen Angel

Sabra Knight

Feral Galaxy

PostPosted: Thu Jul 23, 2015 5:18 pm
Velveteen Angel

So I'm a derp. Did you want to do a before the disaster strikes rp between them or do you want to tie it in with the meta?

If so Nyx got out unharmed(1), but Nox got hit hard (10).

So we can see what we can tie in there if wanted? Or just do a back rp?

PostPosted: Thu Jul 23, 2015 8:59 pm
Velveteen Angel

Tired, I will reply to that rp tomorrow. Too tired to focus properly.  

magnadearel

Velveteen Angel

PostPosted: Thu Jul 23, 2015 9:42 pm
Sabra Knight

Let's do it after c: I love incorporating metas into things! Kanzi got a 9, while Parachichi and Aureliana got 7s  
[OOC] Plot Recruitment Threads [OOC]

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff