Welcome to Gaia! ::

Resident Evil: The Dead and the Gone

Back to Guilds

This is a Resident Evil based guild about surviving zombies, B.O.Ws and other evils. Will you survive the outbreak? 

Tags: Resident Evil, Zombies, Roleplay, Survival, Apocolypse 

Reply Roleplay
Forest Of Doom (krazysick614,00Rebecca_Chambers00) Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

00Rebecca_Chambers00
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Fri Dec 04, 2015 2:26 am
krazysick614

The clone grunted as she was knocked out. Billy turned when he heard a voice. He looked to Excella than back to the stranger. Excella just laughed. "Oh my love you return and so graciously you brought me a gift. But too bad I don't need it." Excella pulled out her gun and shot the clone herself. "You always try to save everyone." Excella quickly stabbed Rebecca with the needle but they didn't noticed that her wounds have healed while she was unconscious. Rebecca used her elbow to hit Billy in the face which caused him to drop her. Rebecca kicked him back and she rolled out of Excella way while she tried to shoot her. "You crazy b***h. You will pay for what you done to my Lickers." Rebecca jumped and rolled as Billy went after her. Excella just laughed. "We need her alive. As for you Sick, you won't make it out of this building."  
PostPosted: Fri Dec 04, 2015 2:47 am
00Rebecca_Chambers00

Seeing that fake got shot "Well that save me alot of trouble.And want to bet on it baby?"Sick duck down as shots begin to fired off. Logan radio Sick. "Go after Rebecca, Me and Sato got it." Sick stood back up and begin to fire back. "Alright guys, stay alive." He said "Yana on me" She begin to move with him as he begin to chase after Rebecca and the person that was chasing after her.

Sick threw a flashbang right behind him keeping things off from them. Both of them begin to slide into cover and begin to shoot. Making sure not to hit Rebecca but he shot at the person in the leg wondering if it can slow him down. Boy oh boy, we get to have some real action now. I wonder if Rebecca can give us a hug after we done. It be more of she be slapping or beating us because we took our time to get here.  

krazysick614

00Rebecca_Chambers00
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Fri Dec 04, 2015 3:13 am
krazysick614

Excella released horde of zombies on the place as she bored the plane. She knew Billy will be able to take care of himself as she commanded the pilot to take off. Rebecca sprinted down the hall as Billy went after her. He felt something hit his leg but he kept going till he tackled her and they both went rolling and down to a pit. There Rebecca kicked Billy away from her as they both stood staring at one another. She heard a hissing noise till she gave a sideways glance and found ger Lickers alive. Axel stood next to her as she kept an eye on Billy. He smirked as a group of Lickers stood next to him just like hers stood next to her. "Your damn Lickers are too loyal to you. I couldn't brake them." Billy lunged at her till they both clashed along with their Lickers. It was like a war down in this pit as Rebecca swung at Billy and he at her. Every time one of his Lickers tried to grab her, one of hers would block them.  
PostPosted: Fri Dec 04, 2015 3:23 am
00Rebecca_Chambers00

Sick got back up and out of cover. Yana stayed behind. "Go Captain. I got this." She said to him. He look at her then nod his head. Putting his thumbs up as a horde of zombie begin to flood the area and Excella men. Sato and Logan was still in the hanger from a vantage point trying to loosen up the area, while Yana is giving Sick time to snatch Rebecca.

Seeing that the person tackle Rebecca and stop at the edge of the pit. There he threw down a flashbang blinding everyone down there and begin to fire down. Making sure that he didn't hit Rebecca or her friends at he notice which one are which.  

krazysick614

00Rebecca_Chambers00
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Fri Dec 04, 2015 3:41 am
krazysick614

Rebecca was blinded by a flash grenade as she quickly shield her face. Not caring that she was half blind and exhausted she pounced on Billy and started slamming her fist into his face. Billy manage to lay a blow on her fast but that didn't stop her from trying to kill him. Axel shook his head as Licker didn't have eyes but they haf their tongue to do all the sensing. Axel lunged at a Licker that tried to grab Rebecca.  
PostPosted: Fri Dec 04, 2015 3:50 am
00Rebecca_Chambers00

While all the choas was going on. He notice that Rebecca shirt that was rip and manage to catch a glimps of it Hey we just saw that right?Yes we did.Wish we could see more but we have a job to do. Sick decide to threw all of his frag garnade to cause more chaos in the mix. Sliding down when all of the other lickers are dead, droping his weapon down and hit the person on the side of his face. "Come on, Rebecca we don't have time for this." He said, snatching her hand and drop a flash bang behind him with a smoke behind them.

Getting back up and kept on running while shooting zombie with his pistol and placing his shots right. "You ok baby?" He said as they was running and he didn't have to look either. Yana was still shooting at the zombie and Excella forces then begin to run. Soon Sato and Logan begin to run also. "Alexander, I need the chopper out here fast." He said as Alex was on her way.  

krazysick614

00Rebecca_Chambers00
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Fri Dec 04, 2015 4:07 am
krazysick614

Not liking the interruption as she wanted to kill Billy, Sick grabbed her hand and pulled her up. As they took off running Rebecca ignored his question as she yanked free whistling for her Lickers. "Kill them all." She ordered as her Lickers started to attack the zombies and Excella men. Rebecca not caring her shirt was ripped open walked among the chaos and used her telepathy to stop Excella's men from running. She moved her hand and tossed them on the ground. Not caring that she was exhausted she moved zombies away from her as she continued looking for Excella. But exhaustion took over as Axel came and caught her.  
PostPosted: Fri Dec 04, 2015 4:20 am
00Rebecca_Chambers00

Sick was about to catch Rebecca but Axel did. He just kept on running then move out of the way then Alex shown up and begin to lay down heavy firepower. She begin to land and stop fireing as everyone made it on to the chopper while Sick is the last one. Logan, Yana and Sato begin to lay down some firepower as Sick made his way to the chopper. But this time he didn't fall back like last time. Alex begin to fly up as he grab Rebecca and lay her down on the bench. "Relax." He said to her, then notice that her chest is showing a bit more. Grabing his jacket and cover her up.

That was awsome, and at lease we didn't get hit by the real Rebecca.[/color Yeah but where is I.Q at?] Sick begin to think then shake his head.

I.Q look at Excella and cross her arms. "Things didn't go as plan?" She asked her with a smile on her face. "And see this is why I don't pick a fight with him. You got everything you need Excella?"  

krazysick614

00Rebecca_Chambers00
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Fri Dec 04, 2015 11:01 am
krazysick614

Excella just smiled as she was about to get on a chopper. "The plan wis set so its not a complete failure. I have no idea how he found where we are but no matter, I will return in the near future." With that she left.

Rebecca had labored breathing as the drugs that were injected in her body left. Rebecca popped up in a soft bed in the dead of night. Not knowing how many days or even months has passed. She felt something touch her and it caused her to jump. It was Axel curled up next to her. "How long was I out for." She felt a little better as she rubbed her head.

PostPosted: Mon Dec 07, 2015 1:46 am
00Rebecca_Chambers00

Sick pop his head up after he's been playing on his phone. "About three months cuttie?" He said it without even hesitation. Sick smile "Oh yeah you in the hospital. And as you see this is the B.T.C.S hospital." Being United Nation building it had all of the best care and to treat people. Walking toward Rebecca and place his hand on her shoulder. "So you know we're in big trouble. And What I mean by we. I ment I'm in trouble." Sick begin to list off alot of stuff that he done without approve. "Oh yeah the clone version of you is a little bit rough on the edge. And all of my crazy stuff that I did." Scratching his head lightly. "Think you can take me on?" He said as he slap her boobs lightly with a smile on his face but get thrown down when everyone walk in on them. Sick begin on the floor and Rebecca twisting his wrest. Well that didn't go as plan, now did it Sick Oh well as lease we know we got the real one and her boobs are soft like cake. Can you try to lay on it sometime without dying Sick?  

krazysick614

00Rebecca_Chambers00
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Thu Dec 10, 2015 11:38 am
krazysick614

Rebecca heard a voice and gave an ugh as she found it was Sick throwing his "cuttie" pun. She was a little taken aback when he said three months. Holy cow what the heck did she miss while she was sleeping. She was at least glad that the drugs were out of her system. When he approached her and placed his hand on her shoulder, she couldn't help but cringe. After being underground and being tortured, she seriously didn't want to be touched. Feeling him smack her boobs, she snapped as she grabbed his wrist and flipped him on the ground. She was close to breaking his arm till the others walked in. "Glad to see you awake Rebecca but now you are being summoned." Rebecca glared at Sick, "Touch me again than that will be the last time you breath." She stood up as Axel followed behind.

She walked into a room and found Chris Redfield and Leon S. Kennedy there as well. Their faced look graved and Rebecca seriously now wonder what happened. "Glad to see you awake." Before Rebecca could say anything, the director popped in. "Glad to see you recovered but we have a problem. Video imagines show that someone had created a replica of Raccoon City. Look closely at the image." A picture of someone getting into a black SUV showed a very familiar face, Albert Wesker. "So she did manage to do it."

PostPosted: Thu Dec 10, 2015 11:07 pm
00Rebecca_Chambers00

Sick was still on the ground and felt his arm on the breaking point. "Lighten up sweet cheeks." He said to her. And this why you can't get a date. Oh well we at lease attempt it. Seeing her standing up. He slowly move his arm around and let out a low sigh. Catching her glaring at him as he look at the ground then out the window. "Alright whatever. You guys know where to find me at." With a little disappointment in his voice. Well he could say thank you at lease. Come on you already know that your job is done. Yeah she should thanks us for getting her out of that jam. "I really don't care anymore. Beside I got paperwork to do and review stuff with the team anyways. Walking past everyone then kick the door open hard as it almost broke off the hinges. Walking out while hearing Chris calling his name but didn't respond. Kicking the front door open and head toward his office to do some more paperwork.

I.Q look around as she was in the medical room looking over at some data with Albert. "So are we ready to get the testing done Mr. Wesker?" She asked him. It's been three months working with Albert and Excella on this project. And at any time she could mess it all up. But it be better for someone else to do it instead.  

krazysick614

00Rebecca_Chambers00
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Mon Dec 28, 2015 7:59 pm
krazysick614

Rebecca just rolled her eyes as Sick walked passed them throwing a tantrum. She swears that he is worse than a child. Chris looked at her and she shrugged not caring. She just wanted this done and over with just so she could return back to what normal life she had before they dragged her back into this hell. Leon shook his head as he clicked some buttons than frowned. "We have a problem." Chris and Rebecca looked at the screen and found Wesker was making this place public. He didn't hide this from public eyes as he was reopening it to people as if it was an amusement park. "This is not good. God knows what virus he has in store for those innocent people. How long ago were these public knowledge?" Rebecca was horrified about this as Leon said about two months. They didn't caught that this was out in the open since they assumed it was private. "S h i t! We're too late. When we enter this Raccoon City we can bet people are infected and there are traps." Chris spoke about the plan than dismiss them to get ready. Rebecca was passing Sick office and was tempted to apologize but Axel just nudged her the other way. She was sure he was still mad anyways so she thought maybe she would talk to him after this was over with. Rebecca entered the gear room as she started grabbing medical supplies, herbs, guns and ammo, and knives.  
PostPosted: Tue Dec 29, 2015 2:44 am
00Rebecca_Chambers00

Sick just sat in his char in the office. Looking over at some of the paperwork that was handed to him. It was the last job that he took without having Rebecca. A basic raid on a building. But it was empty until they clear it from top to bottom. I.Q intel gave them the heads up but not sure when. A man was shown, Albert Wesker, it was a file on him grather by the B.S.A.A and people who had first hand experience with him."Well now, this guy seem like a jerk." Sick toss it on his desk, turning around and looking at the window. He heard footstep and didn't even turn around to look. "Maybe you should tell her that your sorry for being a jerk earlyer. If not then this is going to end badly when you two have to work together." He still didn't move.

Sick got a message on his personal phone. Pulling it up and looking at it. It was from I.Q stating that Wesker is planing on recreating Raccoon City. "Well not my job no more." He said putting the phone away. Hearing a chopper fly by as he didn't think about it until it was too late. It fly outside the window and turn sideway. Sick quickly jump over the table while grabing his pistol from his desk. Pulling the desk down tacking cover. Shots begin to ring out as someone was firing on him. Then moments later a rocket came in, causing an expolision sending him out of the room. His vision was burly as people begin to jump in. Sick room was ingolf in fire as he saw green lazer dots. Shots begin to ring out again as he look for cover. Still dissonant as he got shot in the back of his leg. Falling to the ground as he turn. Aiming his gun at them as shots was fired from behind him. Seeing them drop as the rest of the team rush over to him. Sitting up as he felt his blood on his leg. Ripping a peice of his shirt and begin to wrap it up. He didn't know what was going on or why he was being targeted. Then there was another message but this time on his watch. Looking at it and read the message, another one from I.Q but this time it was a warning to him. He shook his head then stand up. He was ok and manage to stop the bleeding. "Make sure everyone is ok. More shots begin to echo in the building. "Yana your on point. Everyone else behind me. Our job is to kill all targets and find surivors." He said to everyone. The lights begin to flash red and letting people know it's under attack.  

krazysick614

00Rebecca_Chambers00
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Tue Dec 29, 2015 8:18 pm
krazysick614

As Rebecca placed her bullet proof vest on, she felt the building shake and was slammed against the rake full of guns. She pushed off and walked over to the door but only was thrown back but Axel caught her with his tongue so she wouldn't fall and hit her head. "What the hell." The noise was from an explosion as she grabbed a gun from her holster and ran out. Bad idea as a group of Umbrella solider turned and started firing at her. Rebecca stopped the bullets in mid air. Axel made a hissing noise as she turned just in time to avoid some odd looking bullet as she turned and fired. She even threw the bullets back at the group from the left. She focused her thoughts as she asked the Lickers to go assist the other survivors. "Axel go help Sick." Axel hiss again as he wanted to stay but Rebecca pleaded. "Please Axel. I don't want anything to happen to you. I'll be fine promise." he gave her one last look then took off. Rebecca ran down the hall and turned a few corners. She shot and fired a few bullets but then she abruptly stopped as hordes of zombies were leaking through. "Crap!" Rebecca couldn't take them all on so she had turn and find another way. She lost track of what floor she was on.

Axel sniffed the air searching for Sick until he finally caught his scent. Axel ran up the wall and ripped a few heads off as he manage to land next to Sick. He gave a little hissing noise still not liking Sick but he turned and grabbed a something from the corner and threw it out the window.

Roleplay

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff