Welcome to Gaia! ::

THIS IS HALLOWEEN

Back to Guilds

WHERE IT IS ALWAYS HALLOWEEN (and sometimes exams) 

Tags: Halloween, Demons, Monsters, Roleplay, Academy 

Reply THIS IS HALLOWEEN
[PRP]This Thing Called Parents [Sidron/Amy] Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Yayoi

Super Sex Symbol

PostPosted: Sun Oct 18, 2015 12:13 pm
Lifting the kettle off the hook he poured tea into each cup. Handing one to Sidron and offering another to Amy. It was a straight black tea with a bit of honey mixed in, nothing particularly special. "A few years after the hatch they learn to take on their human forms. Though once we get too old we can no longer retain our human forms, it takes too much energy and FEAR to do so."

Jerai scratched at his cheek. "More than a couple centuries but its to control over population. We dragons used to have large rookeries filled with eggs, back when our numbers were small. But breeding was seen as getting out of control so we needed to control our population. Old Leather Hyde put the restrictions in place, or more Marget, Sidron's grandmother, saw it and whispered in his ear about it. She's a dragon seer. Anyway, with long life spans you see, having many children would push resources to the edge. Then we would be fighting one another for mouthfuls of food and water."

He sipped his own tea, closing his eyes momentarily. "Its not so much he was the only birth in centuries really, there were others. But he was the only male birth in the clan for centuries. For the longest time eggs were hatching as females. It wasn't until we realized that the rookeries were too warm and fixed that that Sidron was born."

Viva Viola

PostPosted: Sun Oct 18, 2015 12:28 pm
Amy took her cup with a smile and sipped, sighing contently. Black tea was one of her favorites, green tea with lemon and honey a close second. She tried to imagine Sid as a tiny baby dragon and tried to contain the squeals of what would be how cute! coming from her mouth. She was a cute seeding, but that was nothing compared to a baby dragon! She understood how the elder dragons couldn't retain their shape due to using too much FEAR. It was the same with all other elders of certain species. Her great grandmother stopped holding form around two hundred and fifty, to which she died shortly after.

Her grandmother was only one hundred and fifty so she had a hundred years yet. But loosing ones form depends on the plant really. "You have seers too? Is the ability still potent with your mother?" She giggled at the reason why Sid was the oly male born in centuries because the rookeries were too warm. She looked up at him, tempted to poke his chin but she refrained. "Just think....If the rookeries were still warm you'd be a tall dark and beautiful female." that more than likely looked like his father rather than mother.

Yayoi

Viva Viola

Mythical Senshi

10,400 Points
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Little Bunny Foo Foo 100
  • Signature Look 250

Yayoi

Super Sex Symbol

PostPosted: Sun Oct 18, 2015 12:38 pm
"Yes, but usually only one at a time in each clan. Once a seer dies another will be born shortly after. Generally the seers in our clan are all female but there have been a few males on occasion." Grasping his pipe in his free hand he took another puff. "Marget is Freviana's mother, but yes. She is a very potent seer." He chuckled at her comment about Sidron being born female. "Yes, well you see the gender of an egg is determined by its temperature. Warmer eggs come out females where eggs that are colder come out as males. It was Freviana who had figured it out, she was determined for a boy. And once she sets her mind to something she usually gets what she wants."

Sindron sighed into his cup. "Yes yes. You should be glad my mother is quite the investigator others wise I would indeed be female. Thenw e could talk about all the boils we think were cute and paint each others toe nails."

Viva Viola

PostPosted: Sun Oct 18, 2015 2:00 pm
"Ahhhh....We haven't had a seer in centuries...I think the last one was either mother tree herself or one of her daughters. We've never had a male seer in our time, I'm sure there were some around though. OH! I'm sorry, thought she was your mother. Hummmn....Gender in our species is determined by bud size. Smaller buds are male and the larger ones are female. There have been small female pods and big male pods, but its a rarity." She giggled then, imagining the strong dragoness investigating eggs and checking temperatures to make sure she had a boy. Seemed like something her mother would do...Perhaps they needed to meet over tea? Amy snorted and shook her head.

Nope.

She was not going to suffer that embarrassment.

Amy took another sip of her tea. "I wouldn't mind doing that! Think of all the fun we could have!" That and maybe, just maybe, she would consider trying to seduce him as a female instead. She saw Freviana and the dragoness was quite beautiful. "Besides, I would try to see how well my seducing techniques would work on a female then." She smiled with a wink, drinking some more tea. "How did you and Freviana come to be?"

Yayoi

Viva Viola

Mythical Senshi

10,400 Points
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Signature Look 250

Yayoi

Super Sex Symbol

PostPosted: Sun Oct 18, 2015 3:19 pm
Sidron nearly spit his tea out, Jerai merely cleared his throat.

"Ha, now that is a story." He slapped his knee in amusement. "As I'm sure you can assess it was not an easy feet. Freviana is stubborn and wants only the best. As a child of Old Leather Hyde though it is not understandable. She was raised that way." The dragon settled his empty cup on the floor before pouring himself a bit more tea.

"She had many suitors as you can assume. It was not every day that an elder dragon's daughter was ready to find a mate. Although I am unsure she was anywhere near being agreeable about the whole thing, but Old Leather Hyde was adamant about it. Because Freviana was female and he has no living sons." Jerai sipped his new tea thoughtfully. "All suitors were given tasks to complete. Some gave up, others perished during. In the end it all didn't really matter as Freviana wanted the one who succeeded to fight her. I still remember the determination in her eyes and her words. 'No male can mount me if he can't beat me into submission'." He chuckled. "And so I did."

Viva Viola

PostPosted: Sun Oct 18, 2015 6:01 pm
Amy merely let out a small giggle and happily took another sip of her tea.

She listened to the tale of how Sidron's parents came together and she blushed at the end. Apparently, the way to find a mate was to be very violent. Interesting considering with her species, males have no choice in who they have as a mate really. Once your picked, your picked. She could also see why her mother didn't want her to have that style of thinking. The ability to choose is a highly valued one and if she had stayed in her village, she would've just picked a male, giving them no choice in the matter, and moved on with life. She should thank her parents the next time she goes for a visit. "So perhaps I should've been a bit more....difficult with your son then?" she giggled lightly at the thought of making Sid fight her which she had to admit, she would've last pretty easily. She had a saying on the tip of her tongue, but she gathered that now wouldn't be the time to really share what she was thinking.

She was wondering if she would get to meet the rest of the clan sine it was starting to get a bit late, but she stretched and tried to cover up the yawn that took place after, but failed. "Im sorry that was quite unexpected."

Yayoi

Viva Viola

Mythical Senshi

10,400 Points
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Signature Look 250

Yayoi

Super Sex Symbol

PostPosted: Sun Oct 18, 2015 6:35 pm
Tapping a claw against his cup, Jerai shook his head. "Ah, well no. As you have seen Freviana is very...hard to handle sometimes. She is spirited. If I had not loved her for many years before then I would not have gotten as far as I am now."

The sound of rain hitting the roof of the building soon came and the close roll of thunder as well. Jerai glanced to the ceiling for a moment before he stood after settling his pipe and cup aside. "It seems the storm has picked up it's pace. The weather around here is fairly unpredictable and I doubt anyone will be leaving the village tonight. You two may stay here, feel free to rest. There is food as well if you get hungry."

The door to the house flung up, a very miserable looking and wet Freviana stood there. Silver eyes gleaming. "They have not returned, Jerai. I'm concerned."

He turned to the two younglings. "Please excuse my abrupt departure but things need to be tended to before they get out of hand. You will be safe here. It may look rickity from the outside but this house has withstood many a storm." With a slight nod of his head to Amy, Jerai made haste out the door. Freviana shot a narrow eyed glance at her son and the ghoul before slamming the door shut and following after her mate.

Sidron let out a breath he had been holding. "I guess we're stuck here for now."

Viva Viola

PostPosted: Sun Oct 18, 2015 6:50 pm
Ahhh so the difficulty was mostly just due to Freviana's nature...Okay she could understand that. When Amy heard the rain, she was tempted to go outside and just bask in it. The rain always had a calming effect on her and it also just made her want to dance in it strangely enough. She wasnt upset at all that they would have to stay here for the night since the house was so cute and small. She didnt even jump for once when Freviana came in through the door, in fact she was more concerned since she heard that the clan still hasnt made it back yet.

Amy nodded her head in Jerai's direaction. She understood perfectly, smiling at Freviana even as she glared in their direction. Baby steps with the dragoness seemed like it would be the best way of handling her. She looked up to Sidron and smiled. "Its not bad here so I really dont mind. I want to go outside for a bit before the weather gets too nasty. Want to come?" She stood up and stretched, looking at him with another smile.

Yayoi

Viva Viola

Mythical Senshi

10,400 Points
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Signature Look 250

Yayoi

Super Sex Symbol

PostPosted: Sun Oct 18, 2015 7:03 pm
"Mmmmm." He thought for a moment. The weather could get nasty really fast but it didn't seem too bad at that moment. While he generally avoided rain he didn't want her being out there all on her own. "Ok, for a little bit. But once it starts getting bad we have to come back inside."

Viva Viola

PostPosted: Sun Oct 18, 2015 7:15 pm
Amy could barely contain her excitement! Yes! she could go dancing like she wanted! She waited for him to get up before heading out the door and in to the rain, twirling about with her arms spread wide, closing her eyes as she looked up into the cloudy sky. "This feels amazing!" She kept twirling till she got dizzy, swaying a bit before she settled down, smiling at him through her wet hair. It was so...Relieving to be outside among the elements! She would worry about her dress later, she was having fun right now!~

Yayoi

Viva Viola

Mythical Senshi

10,400 Points
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Signature Look 250

Yayoi

Super Sex Symbol

PostPosted: Sun Oct 18, 2015 7:33 pm
Sidron kept mostly to the over hang of the house. Preferring to keep somewhat dry as he leaned against the door frame, watching her dance with a light smile on his lips.

He couldn't help noticing the dress and its ever increasing dampness. Hopefully she wouldn't catch a cold. Could plant creatures catch colds? Hm.

Viva Viola

PostPosted: Sun Oct 18, 2015 7:55 pm
She looked over at Sid with small pout. "Come on..Its not that bad you know~ Dance with me?" She walked up to him, grabbing his hands then. She wouldn't get sick from being in the rain since she was a plant but..."Don't worry, if you get sick, I can always play nurse~"

Yayoi

Viva Viola

Mythical Senshi

10,400 Points
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Signature Look 250

Yayoi

Super Sex Symbol

PostPosted: Sun Oct 18, 2015 7:58 pm
Nurse hm? Ah, well. That thought wasn't so bad. Maybe he would try to get sick...but then he didn't like feeling sick. It was a hard choice.

When she took his hands and he stepped out from under the over hang a giant raindrop splashed in his eye. That was great. Just great. Now he was going to get sick and go blind.

Oh well.

"What kind of dance?" Was it just random crazy dancing or did she had a specific dance in mind.

Viva Viola

PostPosted: Sun Oct 18, 2015 8:10 pm
"Anything you want. I have nothing specific in mind, just go with whatever you feel~" She winked at him, swaying her hips while she let go of his hands then, arms and vines moving in the same way. She twirled and hummed a tune, looking at him through her wet hair while smiling coyly.

Yayoi

Viva Viola

Mythical Senshi

10,400 Points
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Signature Look 250

Yayoi

Super Sex Symbol

PostPosted: Sun Oct 18, 2015 8:14 pm
He...didn't really know how to dance. So he just moved his feet around a bit.

Viva Viola

THIS IS HALLOWEEN

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces