Welcome to Gaia! ::

THIS IS HALLOWEEN

Back to Guilds

WHERE IT IS ALWAYS HALLOWEEN (and sometimes exams) 

Tags: Halloween, Demons, Monsters, Roleplay, Academy 

Reply THIS IS HALLOWEEN
[ORP] A Day in the Life of Na'ima Saab Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 4

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Eight

Fanatical Friend

PostPosted: Wed Oct 21, 2015 6:24 pm
[ 3:25pm - Horseman Tower - Famine Living Quarters ]

Well, now that her sister was entertained, her errands were complete, and her stallion was...visited, Na'ima finally had a chance to make her way down to Salbei's den. He had said evening, did he truly mean evening or was afternoon all right? There was only one way to find out. She hummed pleasantly as she walked past the doorways she didn't care about, everything about her just an obvious 'in a good mood' sign. The mare practically glided over the ground as she walked, her jewelry clinking together like music, only stopping once she was at the entrance to Salbei's home.

"Mentor," she called as she let herself in, her voice calm and even. "Are you in? I am free now, if you still require my presence."

Enoh Love

PostPosted: Fri Oct 23, 2015 6:58 am
1:30 Halloween Town Square

Her eyes wandered around until she realized she had crossed paths with a Horseman. Either that, or a really pretty undead. The dryad tilted her head a moment to eye the colorful fabrics and the strange arms before she finally looked up to the golden eyes. Golden eyes that were looking right back at her.

Showing no real distress from being caught staring, Nerisei took another lick of her eye scream and sent a slow smile back at the woman.

Quote:
Nerisei's Journal - A nonchalant Dryad first-year who is still adapting to the setting...but she wont let you know that.

Elyessi

Married Bum

10,575 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Citizen 200

Seussi

Ice-Cold Hunter

PostPosted: Fri Oct 23, 2015 3:45 pm
3pm - Horseman Tower - Death Training Grounds

Wrath stroked at his beard in thought as he backed away towards the training area once more, his weapon summoned back to his hand. "Then I would say change them, since I am sure I am far better company!" He grinned, seemingly not at all bothered by the insinuation that her question posed.

But as he turned away again, that smile dropped. Another stallion? Unless it was Salbei paying her a visit so that they could discuss their trade, than the thought did not actually sit well with him at all. Maybe that was a sign that he was getting too close....

...Never mind. For now, he would go back to he training, and try to just wipe these thoughts from his mind.

eight

PostPosted: Fri Oct 23, 2015 4:06 pm
3pm - Horseman Tower - Death Training Grounds

Na'ima chuckled and bowed her head. "Very well. I will be back later tonight, then." He turned away and she tilted her head to one side, watching him walk off with a little smile on her face. That was the answer she wanted to hear.

Pleased, Na'ima turned as well, making her way off the field and back down toward the Famine floor.

Seussi

Eight

Fanatical Friend

Eight

Fanatical Friend

PostPosted: Fri Oct 23, 2015 4:25 pm
[ 1:30pm - Halloween Town Square ]

Na'ima clicked her tongue against the roof of her mouth, her eyes thankfully not giving away her veil-hidden smile. "Good afternoon, child," she greeted pleasantly as she approached her, looking her up and down with interest. She had seen many plant-adept students around here but not one who was the plant.

xElyessi

THIS IS HALLOWEEN

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 4

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces