Welcome to Gaia! ::

THIS IS HALLOWEEN

Back to Guilds

WHERE IT IS ALWAYS HALLOWEEN (and sometimes exams) 

Tags: Halloween, Demons, Monsters, Roleplay, Academy 

Reply THIS IS HALLOWEEN
[Artifact PRP] The Orphic Wildwoods (Ignatius/Brenley) Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 ... 23 24 25 26 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit
Smerdle rolled 1 100-sided dice: 25 Total: 25 (1-100)

Smerdle
Crew

Scamp

PostPosted: Wed Oct 28, 2015 9:32 pm
Despite his best efforts, Brenley found himself standing at the cliff's edge again, staring into the darkened abyss. His fingers were still in his ears. He frowned and continued on.

HP: 60/60
Stamina: 18/20

Smerdle rolled 1 100-sided dice: 39 Total: 39 (1-100)
PostPosted: Wed Oct 28, 2015 9:33 pm
He was surprised to hear the music fade finally, though he didn't trust himself enough to really listen to his surroundings yet.

Stamina: 17/20

Smerdle
Crew

Scamp

Smerdle rolled 1 100-sided dice: 94 Total: 94 (1-100)

Smerdle
Crew

Scamp

PostPosted: Wed Oct 28, 2015 9:34 pm
It was only when the lights lined up in a completely unnatural pattern that the boil admitted to himself that he might have stumbled across something that didn't immediately want to lure him to his death. It might have still wanted to lure him there slowly, but he was willing to take that chance, mostly because he was almost certain that Ignatius had followed a similar sign when he had disappeared. At least if they were meant to meet a terrible fate, they could do so together.

He felt a little sick when he finally caught sight of his friend, not because of anything Ignatius did but because of some shift in the air that he couldn't identify. Maybe it was these giant toadstools. He didn't think he had a toadstool allergy, but when they were this large, anything was possible.

"I think I got sidetracked," he said once he had caught up. "Or died a little. Take your pick."

Stamina: 16/20

Seiana_ZI
<3

PostPosted: Wed Oct 28, 2015 9:37 pm
Quote:
gaia_crown [ Round 3: Having come to the end of the path, you reach a series of toadstools the size of buildings, arranged in a circle. And then you realize: they're not huge, you're just quite, quite small.
- All players must roll 1d10.
- If any player rolls a 4 this is instant death/dissipation/Fear shields are ZERO and you need to use pendant to retreat back home.
- Otherwise match your rolls to the results:
1: Instant death. (Just for you, return to Round 1). A faery pulls you towards a mushroom, teeth sharp, lips blood red. They are hungry, and you are food.
2: Nothing happens. You are being watched. An odd wind blows, smelling of cinnamon and the copper tang of blood.
3: - 50% of your remaining HP. A faery drops down from the darkness, its black and torn wings beating, skin pale and glistening. It bites into your fear shield before you can fight it off.
4: Instant death (for everyone, game over). The ground begins to shake, and an owl, great and hideous, swoops down to snatch you all in its talons.
5: Nothing happens. An odd melody begins to play, quiet and haunting.
6: Extra roll penalty. A rat begins to pursue you, its eyes an odd shade of green. You must roll a total of FOUR times before you can escape.
7: - 50% of your remaining HP. You trip and fall upon a spike, upturned over a pit.
8: Nothing happens. Literally nothing: it's a relief. Better hurry on.
9: -50% of your remaining HP. You begin to sink into a surprising pit of quicksand.
10: Teleported back to Round 2. Light pulls you in, twisting and winding, and poof.

- All players need to roll 3 times to make it to the next round EACH.
- That is, unless you roll a 6, then you have to roll a total of FOUR times.
- If you die and come back to Round 3, it does not carry over.
- If you roll multiple 6s, the number never goes higher than four.

Smerdle
Crew

Scamp

Seiana_ZI rolled 1 10-sided dice: 3 Total: 3 (1-10)

Seiana_ZI

Codebreaking Conversationalist

PostPosted: Thu Oct 29, 2015 11:26 pm
Ignatius had been expecting Brenley to follow him, so he was admittedly a bit surprised when the other did not. He waited a bit, presuming he would eventually show up.

He did, thankfully. Only after dissipating from the sounds of it, though. Ignatius laughed.

"Only a little, though," remarked Ignatius, before turning his attention back to these giant toadstools. Alright. Now what.

Throwing caution to the wind, Ignatius marched forward. Perhaps that was why he didn't notice the swooping faerie, coming to take a bite into him before he managed to shove her off him. What in Jack's name?! "I am definitely not tasty!"

HP: 3/50
Stamina: 14/27

Smerdle
<3

Smerdle rolled 1 10-sided dice: 3 Total: 3 (1-10)
PostPosted: Fri Oct 30, 2015 8:20 pm
Obviously dissatisfied with the treatment she had received from Ignatius, the faerie tried Bren next, laying into him before he could reply. He let out a yelp of pain, smacking her away as well.

"This place is crazy. I mean, I didn't think it would be a stroll in the park, but I didn't expect to shrink down to the size of a mouse either." Because he was pretty sure that was what was happening here. The toadstools weren't gigantic. The two of them were just really small.

HP: 30/60
Stamina: 15/20
Turn: 1/3

Seiana_ZI

Smerdle
Crew

Scamp

Seiana_ZI rolled 1 10-sided dice: 9 Total: 9 (1-10)

Seiana_ZI

PostPosted: Sat Oct 31, 2015 1:28 am
Ignatius glanced over to Brenley, brushing at his new bite wound. "No? Your book didn't say anything about turning into ants?"

Even with his joking sarcasm, Ignatius was fairly sure Brenley was right. He was fairly sure most faeries were small creatures, but for some reason these ones seemed massive in comparison. Also really hungry. He didn't like that part in particular--

Was he sinking? s**t.

Ignatius looked around for a branch, knowing he would have to find something to grab onto to lift himself out. When he did, Ignatius grabbed onto it with a death grip and clawed his way out, slowly and painfully. By the time the quicksand finally let him go and Ignatius flopped on the ground nearby, he arguably felt more drained than he had ever felt.

HP: 2/50
Stamina: 13/27

Smerdle

Smerdle rolled 1 10-sided dice: 2 Total: 2 (1-10)
PostPosted: Sun Nov 01, 2015 8:39 am
It all happened so quickly that Bren just kind of stood there in shock, watching Ignatius sink and doing nothing.

"Do you feel that?" He sniffed. "And smell it?" Cinnamon and... blood? What was going on here?

HP: 30/60
Stamina: 14/20
Turn: 2/3

Seiana_ZI

Smerdle
Crew

Scamp

Seiana_ZI rolled 1 10-sided dice: 6 Total: 6 (1-10)

Seiana_ZI

PostPosted: Sun Nov 01, 2015 10:14 pm
"What? I don't smell any--"

Ignatius suddenly didn't smell something, but he did hear something. He heard something loud and clear, actually, and swirled around to find himself face-to-face with a giant rat. With green eyes. That did, in fact, smell very nasty.

Oh boy.

Ignatius turned tail and fled, attempting to lose the ravenous rat.

Stamina: 12/27

Smerdle

Smerdle rolled 1 10-sided dice: 4 Total: 4 (1-10)
PostPosted: Mon Nov 02, 2015 8:19 am
The smell vanished as the world began to shake violently, tossing Brenley to the ground with a surprised shout.

"What in the—" he managed before the owl came.

Seiana_ZI
fuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuckkkkkkkkkkkk

i'm sorry

i'm going to get a haircut right now and then i'll be home for the rest of the day because i have the day off

i'll IM you

we'll get through this

after i have a bit of a rage scream

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

Smerdle
Crew

Scamp

Seiana_ZI

PostPosted: Mon Nov 02, 2015 10:33 am
"Oh that's not good--"

Ignatius certainly got away from the rat, but it was right into the owl's talons.

Stamina: 12/27

Smerdle
/curses dice loudly into the sun

Smerdle rolled 1 100-sided dice: 67 Total: 67 (1-100)
PostPosted: Mon Nov 02, 2015 10:47 am
Bren awoke, confused and irritated, in the Weeping Forest again. He remembered an owl, falling, getting scooped up, and now he was in the middle of a bunch of stupid portals once more. He stuck his head into one of them, leaning back out when he saw the abandoned city again. How close had they been? He might never know.

very close, boy i keel u  

Smerdle
Crew

Scamp

Smerdle rolled 1 100-sided dice: 80 Total: 80 (1-100)

Smerdle
Crew

Scamp

PostPosted: Mon Nov 02, 2015 10:50 am
Another portal. Vines. Nope. He remembered all too well his most recent viney adventure. He'd have to talk to Ignatius about it, if he ever found him again.  
Smerdle rolled 1 100-sided dice: 64 Total: 64 (1-100)
PostPosted: Mon Nov 02, 2015 10:52 am
The abandoned city again. In a different place. If he hadn't already had a reason for being here, he might have stepped through to investigate.  

Smerdle
Crew

Scamp

Smerdle rolled 1 100-sided dice: 43 Total: 43 (1-100)

Smerdle
Crew

Scamp

PostPosted: Mon Nov 02, 2015 10:55 am
He knew it was just his imagination, but Bren could have sworn he felt a breeze before he even stuck his head in the next portal. Snow. Again.  
THIS IS HALLOWEEN

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 ... 23 24 25 26 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff