Welcome to Gaia! ::

Shinobi Nations ( Naruto Rp Guild )

Back to Guilds

Gaia's most ambitious guild. Now updating! 

Tags: Naruto, Boruto, Villages, Ninja, Shinobi 

Reply ♒ [ Hidden Mist Village } Kirigakure (Sero'd, closed)
[木] SERO | Canopy || Mizukage's Office Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 ... 40 41 42 43 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Jenni Deer

Dangerous Lunatic

PostPosted: Tue May 24, 2016 2:10 pm
User Imagex━━━━━━━━ ━━━━━━━━ [ • Ν o z o ɱ ɩ • Α Ь ʋ ɾ α ɱ е • ] ━━━
xxxPeople who are [[ loyal ]] to their ⇨ soul ⇦
xxxxxxxxxxxxare the strongest beings to ever existxx ----
━━━━━━━ ━━━━━━ Ƹ̵̡Ӝ̵̨̄Ʒ━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━ ━━━

Nozomi gave Taylor a soft and warm smile behind the mask, "Nope. Can't say no to his orders. Welcome to the life of a shinobi." Her voice was soft and almost teasing. Though it was true. They are to follow the Mizukage's orders. Nozomi felt relieved to know that her beetle was helping Taylor. "He can stay with you until his time comes." As being an Aburame, they all know that their bugs never last long, therefore, the constant reproduction and feeding of chakra of the host's body. It was then Sukoso piped up. "Ah. Forgive me, I thought you were asleep Sukoso-kun." Nozomi replied honestly to the offensive spider even though Kumotake had told him enough. The redhaired female felt her cheeks became red behind the mask when Sukoso had so bluntly pointed out in public that both ladies blush easily. Then Sukoso went on to talk about potential mating as a vein appeared at Nozomi's head. "Sukoso! That is EN- AH!" She yelped as Sukoso had the nerve to invade into her personal space. Immediately, her beetles retorted. Swarms of bugs emerged from her body and pushed Sukoso out quicker. All he would know was that she was still wearing the tight black long sleeve shirt that comes with the lower 'mask' that she was wearing and provides full support and fingerless gloves to keep sleeves from rolling up. The beetles after they hissed at Sukoso resumed to back to Nozomi's chakra tunnels. "Now please listen, Sukoso, you need to respect-" She stopped when she heard thudding noise. With a frown, she sighed, "I'll go check it out. Stay here, and for the love that's all good Sukoso, behave." Her voice was stern but she gave Sukoso a nice pet on his head.

Headed back down the stairs, Nozomi opened the door and saw a blonde haired male. Seeing her face would been hard, the hood was pulled out forward enough to shadow her features and the lower black mask didn't help any, but he would be able to see the red strands of her hair over her shoulder. Nozomi's eyebrow rose. He was slightly taller than her but not by much. More muscular though. "Um... you could just opened the door and go up the stairs.. the entrance to the Mizukage's office is up there but just give your name to the lady and wait.."

Kirigakure
Bloodline [ Aburame ] | Genjutsu | Genin
| 480/480 Chakra | 225/225 Stamina |
1450/1450 Kikaichu

♥ Ƹ̵̡Ӝ̵̨̄Ʒ ♥

Actions:

Class Discipline/Personal Attribute:

Mother's Heart - Nozomi is able to communicate with anything living that is of the Arthropoda phylum order. She can gather Intel from the Arthropoda phylum creatures that is within 10 meters radius, usually used to track someone down.

Out Of Caffeine

Synister, I suggest you read the descriptions of each thread from now on. If you are confused, please let Lanfaer know, just PM him and he will clear it up for you. So after talking with Lan, we decided you knocked at the base of the tree.

Toryu Naminosaki

NecroPlant

Synister Bombardment

PostPosted: Tue May 24, 2016 4:39 pm
User Image
User Image

_________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Name: Taylor Aburame
Music!!!: To be figured out soon
Chakra: 350
Stamina: 150

_________________________________________________________________________________________________________

"Ahh I see." Taylor commented as the gentlemen spoke. She was somewhat zoned out while he spoke otherwise, paying enough attention to be polite but was mostly in her own little world, focusing on her hive and its day to day operations. She heard something about being mated with and her eyes snapped up for a brief moment but she knew it was not a humanoid voice that spoke. The offending party took a moment to find but for all her body language she wouldn't let on that she even heard. Nor that she could converse with arachnids. She watched it run up her sisters clothing and suppressed a smirk quite well. But then her sister ran off to answer knocking and Taylor felt a rising panic. "No wait don't leave me here aloneshit!" she said in a slightly alarmed voice, her voice trailing directly into calm casual conversation; unable to zone out now that she was left alone with the spider boy. "so um, any idea what exactly is going on here after we speak to the Mizukage?" she asked as her inner focus found grounding once again with the beetle on her arm.  

Toryu Naminosaki

Royal Taorito

Wrathful Cat

12,925 Points
  • Cool Cat 500
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Tue May 24, 2016 7:08 pm
User Image
E I G H T E E N C O U R A G E O U S W A R R I O R

K a i l e e r C e i n ' l y s
I'm broken, lying helpless, shattered, surrounded by the world. And yet you're smiling bright, completely blind to life.

R A I K A G E B U K I J U T S U - B L O O D L I N E H A K E M O T O

I'm breakable, unbreakable. I'm shaking yet unshakable.

[x] After the short journey across the waters surrounding the islands that made up the new Kirigakure, I sort of floundered a bit as to where I was supposed to go. A few minutes later, I managed to overcome my stubbornness and asked for directions to the Mizukage's office, since clearly it wasn't in the same place as before, what with a tree taking up a quarter mile of where the town used to be. It was actually pretty impressive, one the mist thinned out closer to the trunk, and I could see countless houses and buildings spiraling up the tree, connected to one another by rope bridges and walkways, not unlike many of the higher buildings in Kumogakure. It was in the boughs a thousand or so fee above me that the office lay, and my body ached just seeing the pathway leading up to it. It was nothing new, but it hit far too close to home and I didn't want to climb all that way. I would have rather turned around any left than climbed those stairs.

And then I discovered they had a pulley system. Counterweights took carts to various places at various heights of the city, and one even led all the way up to the top, quick access to the Mizukage for anyone in a hurry, I guess. Or just everyone, really. I half envied them for not having to walk up a bloody mountain or its equivalent to get there. One somewhat nauseating trip later, I was lifted to the top of the tree.

The building itself was located within the branches and foliage, completely hidden to the world outside. The path leading to the rounded build was lighted enough to illuminate the clearing the office rested in, settled in the crook of two massive branches. Every now and then sunlight peaked through the leaves; probably more sun than the rest of the village. Heh. As for the structure itself, in comparison to not only the rest of the village by the previous and my office were massive. The place was barely larger than an apartment, fitting maybe fifty people at any one time. To the right and left stood similar stone huts aaand... that was it. Okay, this was going to be an adventure.

Aware of the eyes of ANBU on me, I followed a blonde-haired male through the doorway into the office. There were quite a few others there as well; it looked like I'd wind up waiting some time. Of particular note were a hooded female who held the oaken door open, a red-headed figure I recognized as Zayr--I'd never actually spoken to the man and didn't really intend to change that for now--and a couple of others who spoke openly to each other. Given demeanor and stance, I guessed none of them to be above genin rank, aside from the Hakemoto monk. Then again, there was no real way to judge rank, so I could have been wrong. I skirted around the blonde male as the door holder spoke to him and made my way up to the receptionist. Yuri was evidently gone, and I thought for a fleeting second she might have been a casualty in the village's destruction, but all of the civilians had supposedly been evacuated, from what I understood. Fishing my headband from my pocket, I held it out to the woman with my right hand, exposing the fuuin placed on my wrist so she wouldn't think I was an uninvited guest. "Kaileer Cein'lys, here as an envoy from Kumogakure." I didn't speak loudly, hoping to dodge too much attention.

Once she jotted down my name, I retreated away from the group of genin toward a series of chairs set out before what I assumed was the Mizukage's door. These I avoided and stood against one of the walls instead, shifting my swords out of the way so I could lean back. And there I intended to wait until my name was called to meet with Sypher. Or at least I guessed that was who stood behind those doors, though I couldn't help the creeping feeling that might not be the case. Besides that, I was more than certain if I sat down I'd be out like a light bulb, and I didn't need that humiliation right now.

Techniques Used:

Current Objectives:

Items of Note:
☁ Elemental Uchigatana [Raiton]
☁ UHV Shield

Lanfaer

I don't want to hurt you, it's not my nature. A monster born from dusk to dawn can't be your savior.

┃☁ a c | 58550
┃☁ r y o | 20000
┃☁ c h a k r a | 1185 / 1185
┃☁ s t a m i n a | 960 / 960
┃☁ t r a n c e | 25 / 25
┃☁ m o o d | numb
┃☁ h e a l t h | exhausted
┃☁ i n j u r i e s | none

Artwork and character © Taorito  
PostPosted: Tue May 24, 2016 7:19 pm
User ImageUser Image

▁ ▂ ▄ ▅ ▆ ▇ █ тнe мore yoυ ĸιcĸ тнe вarĸιng dog █ ▇ ▆ ▅ ▄ ▂ ▁

"Well..." he said drawing out the word. "We'll probably have to strip for the whole full body cavity search to make sure none of use are traitors like every month. Then he'll probably expect us to mate with each other for the preservation of Kirigakure's population." The boy sounded with the utmost seriousness in his tone of voice. Then it shifted to clarify it was all in good fun. Seemed a little of Sukoso had rubbed off on him. "Truthfully though, Jack's just taking precautions is my guess. A lot has happened. Kirigakure is at it's weakest. A second attack could spell our doom and all that. When he's done with his little pow wows our life as shinobi should continue as normal. The same old same old." Sukoso accepted Nozomi's head pats, but this was simply the spiders playful nature. Respectful, Disrespectful, As Kumotake's partner he was fixated on securing his legacy not to mention his own...perhaps this was only because he felt he was nearing the end of his own lifespan. Of course this was not something he'd worry his host with. Instead. Sleep sounded lovely, or rather the relaxing state of his circadian rhythm. Crawling upwards from his hosts leg he attached himself in the usual back pack like fashion before becoming stone like.

The girl's body language registered to Kumotake as familiar. Reclusive, distant, not unlike himself with individuals who didn't have battalions of little legs dancing in their bodies. Only minus the occasional lisp and stuttering."We may also be getting assigned to our squads today." It bothered Kumotake wondering if Taylor had some conflicted past like his own to have made her the way she was. The again some people were naturally reclusive. The hairs on Kumotake's legs induced a minor tickle of the man's shoulder causing him to jump briefly. While Kumotake didn't like giving demands, or being incredibly forceful with Sukoso. Perhaps that stemmed from a fear of losing someone so important to him.

▁ ▂ ▄ ▅ ▆ ▇ █ ǝʇ!q ןן'ʇ! ʎןǝʞ!ן ǝɹoɯ ǝɥʇ █ ▇ ▆ ▅ ▄ ▂ ▁

Θ C H A K R A ┆ 460/460xΘ S T A M I N A ┆ 235/235xΘ A C ┆ 4400xΘ R Y O ┆ 1000[1300]
                                                                Θ I N S E C T S ┆1250/1250xxxxxxxxxxxxxx
                                                                ┆ Θ Genjutsu/Tamer ┆ Θ Peak Spider ┆ Θ Doton / Suiton ┆ Θ C-ranked Genin ┆xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Θ C H A K R A ┆ 460/460xΘ S T A M I N A ┆ 235/235xΘ A C ┆ 4400xΘ R Y O ┆ 0xxxxxxxxxxxxxx
                                                                ┆ Θ Loyal Partner ┆ Θ Kokonut ┆ Θ Raiton / Fuuton ┆ Θ C-ranked Companion ┆xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

[ P r o f i l e - L i n k ]

P a s s i v e s : :
                                                                > •Venomous Union: Kumotake and Sukoso share the inherent ability with each other to produce venom from fangs. Their bond has granted Kumotake with a set of poison glands to accompany them. His poison is weak in comparison to Sukoso's and isn't lethal...truth be told he prefer not to use it unless absolutely necessary.

Kumotake:
                                                                1 Posts Discomfort,
                                                                3 Posts Irritation,
                                                                5 Posts Shortness of Breath,
                                                                7 Posts Increased Sensitivity ,
                                                                9 Posts Ecstasy.

Sukoso:
                                                                1 Posts: Irritation,
                                                                3 Posts Arrhythmia,
                                                                5 Posts Skyrocketing Blood Pressure Potential Fainting,
                                                                7 Posts Heart Attack,
                                                                9 Posts Death

> • One Among Many: Sukoso and Kumotake had shared a bond so close that Sukoso sought a way to stand out from the other spiders and demonstrate it's strength to compensate for Kumotake's weak demeanor in the face of danger and abuse. The result was Sukoso freely able to manipulate it's size among three categories. Minuscule enough to retreat into Kumotake's body which was it's original form, slightly larger as a normal spider, and finally large enough to be ridden. It takes a full post to change in size, There's a cooldown of at least 1 full post, must be in physical contact.

•Adhesive Pores:
                                                                Kumotake can now crawl or crabwalk creepily on all fours. When doing so he can climb flat surfaces and cling without the need for the water walking jutsu. Still, this is incredibly slow and inefficient for any purpose other than stealth. It's also incredibly unsettling to watch.

► -3 Gen
                                                                ► -2 Tai
                                                                ► -2 Nin

O t h e r s : :
                                                                > Meteor Hammer
                                                                > 15/15 Senbon
                                                                >
                                                                >

J u t s u x L e a r n e d / U s e d

Active Reductions: N/A
                                                                >.
                                                                >
                                                                >
                                                                >
                                                                >
                                                                >

[""]
                                                                Lily Platypus
                                                                Toryu Naminosaki
                                                                Quote:
                                                                Quote:
                                                                Quote:
                                                                Quote:

NecroPlant

Trash Gardener

Rexnov

Alien Abductee

1,350 Points
  • Unfortunate Abductee 175
  • Hygienic 200
  • Gaian 50
PostPosted: Tue May 24, 2016 7:22 pm
"A day will come when you think yourself safe and happy...

Inara Ojima
Civilian l Kirigakure l Pirate l Tactician
Chakra - 415/415 l Stamina - 145/145

The gods damn Jack and his stupid necessity to overcompensate for what was in his pants. She understood the need for the walls around the village, although a little hard to pull off, she was the one that had planned them, she still couldn’t believe he pulled that illusion garbage on her, and she couldn’t believe she believed the kid was a god, how stupid. What was even more stupid was where that idiot put his damn office. It couldn’t have been in the nice underwater pod she showed him, or the literal artificial island fortress. No. He had to choose the bloody tree that was 1,000 feet tall. She would sigh and silently curse at him as she made her way through the tree and its branches, how he had managed to merge the wood and the stone she did not know, but she wanted to, desperately; knowledge was her weapon of choice, and although they had been working together closely for the last six months, Jack remained more or less an enigma to her in the form of what exactly he knew technique wise, she had tried to get some information out of him, even if it was via a slip of the tongue, but he would not budge, not even once, much to her frustration. Once she finished walking up she opened the door of the reception and immediately recognized two people: Kumotake, who’s name she did not know yet, and Nozomi, the redhead girl she had seen the day she first arrived here, it was amazing how long she had spent away from her family and friends. Some of them had found their way to the village, likely carried by the currents just as she was, but none of them seemed to know where her father was, or if he had even made it. The thought made her sad, but also oddly happy; if her father had truly perished, he was now bellow the waves with the drowned god, just where he would have wanted to be.

The girl sighed and looked around and approached the secretary first. “I take it all these people are in line, huh? You must be beat.” She turned her head to look at Nozomi, and then at Kumotake. He was talking to some girl she had never seen before. While she was busy looking at the two Aburame, the door opened and closed, and a man made his way to the receptionist. He claimed to be an emissary from the Village Hidden in the Clouds, another village of enemies to her, but she was aware that the man that stood against her father years ago was gone, as to whether he was dead or mission, Inara could not give a clear cut answer, her father didn’t speak much of the man, so she could only guess he was no Sypher, but still… “Write me down sweetie, I’m in no real rush, and I don’t want to make your day any harder than it has to be.” The odd eyed girl gave the secretary a nice smile, then gently placed her hand on the secretary’s before stepping away. She made her way to this Kaileer fellow, placed her back against the wall just as he had done and rested there for a few moments. “Those stairs are exhausting, huh?” She said in a plain tone, trying to initiate a conversation with this foreign man, she might not get far, but it was worth a try. “Celis, is that how you pronounce it? Such a strange name.” She then commented as if she was thinking out loud.

Ryo: 0
AC: 0
OOC:

Technique Used:

Passives:
-

...and suddenly your joy will turn to ashes in your mouth, and you'll know the debt is paid."  
PostPosted: Tue May 24, 2016 8:46 pm
User Image

I'm broken, lying helpless, shattered, surrounded by the world. And yet you're smiling bright, completely blind to life.

[x] More aware of my surroundings than on the ship, I noticed the girl headed my way after she'd barely made a few steps in my direction. I pulled my gaze from the door and settled it on her fully, rather than the brief glance I'd gotten before. A small twinge of annoyance passed through me when I realized she was taller than I was. Tan skin and brown hair, her most striking feature was her eyes. Strange colors were nothing unusual to me but for the sclera to be something other than white was. A bold pink surrounded blue irises, a statement that likely declared some sort of bloodline that I didn't know the name of. I guessed that maybe she was in her teens but it was hard to say, but that aside I couldn't deny she was attractive. What's more, she bore a headband of Kirigakure, meaning she was one of her shinobi. Rank, again, I couldn't guess.

What she wanted with me was beyond me as well. She was standing there when I announced myself as an emissary, so I supposed was that piqued her interest. Still, I wasn't an expert at reading people, and she gave nothing away. I watched from the corner of my eye as she leaned against the wall beside me, quietly observing me in return until she finally decided to initiate conversation. It was idle chat, commenting on the stairs leading up the tree and a horrible mispronunciation of my surname. I pursed my lips, jaw clenching as my eyes drifted away from her. It couldn't hurt to talk, so long as she didn't pry. I just didn't have the energy to really deal with anyone; I needed to save what little I had to handle negotiations with the Mizukage. I could only imagine we weren't on great terms with him in the first place. Exhaling softly, I gave the girl an answer. "Cein'lys," I corrected her, giving her a half-hearted sideways grin. "It's a western name. And I didn't take the stairs. ******** that. I climb enough of 'em back home." An honest answer for an honest question, though whether she actual gave a s**t about my response went undecided. I was used to people not speaking to me unless they wanted something. Crossing my arms, I rested my head against the wall, closing my eyes. What a sight I must have been; not dressed for the weather and a week's lack of sleep plastering itself to my face. It would be so easy just to pass out cold but I had to get through this meeting before I could. Part of me regretted not waiting until the next day, when maybe I had a little more strength.

Techniques Used:

Current Objectives:

Items of Note:
☁ UHV Shield

Rexnov

I don't want to hurt you, it's not my nature. A monster born from dusk to dawn can't be your savior.

┃☁ a c | 58550
┃☁ r y o | 20000
┃☁ t r a n c e | 25 / 25
┃☁ m o o d | exhausted

Royal Taorito

Wrathful Cat

12,925 Points
  • Cool Cat 500
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Partygoer 500

Lanfaer

Aged Genius

8,075 Points
  • Befriended 100
  • Survivor 150
  • Hygienic 200
PostPosted: Tue May 24, 2016 9:00 pm
User Image
User Image
xxJack Harren Snipe xxxx
xxRank :: Jounin // Village :: Kirigakure no Satoxxxx

Chakra Pool :: 1,140||1,340______AC :: 18,300
Stamina Pool :: 575||575______Ryo :: 52,000 [20,000 In Bank]
Sage Chakra :: 447||447

-----[ E ] merald orbs watched Red as she spoke with a languid intensity, as a predator sure of his kill stalks his prey with ease. Without a doubt he had her, and that was enough for him. Yet she asked questions and placed stipulations, and at first the Mizukage wasn't sure how to answer those without breaking the Oath he'd made years ago, the other that bound him still. Sighing internally, silently, Jack sat back in his chair to give her some breathing room as he explained. "The seal will allow me to keep track of everyone who is a member of this village. It will assist in the cases of finding shinobi that are under assault from outside forces, as well as serve as a means for myself, and others with such authority, to invest abilities into you from a distance. This is a means of defense, both on a personal level and on a secretarial level." It would not harm her, that much he could say, though the other properties might well elude her. "There is no harm in taking it, only gain as a member of this village. As for the others..."

----- This took more thought, and yet Jack had already done so. Time was sensitive, and he felt that this conversation was finally coming to a close. Nodding slowly before speaking further, the Mizukage brought one leg up and over the other, mimicking a relaxed pose he'd seen once in an attempt to give the impression of solemnity. "You will be a Jounin of this village, the rights and responsibilities of which will be given to you upon acceptance of the seal. You will be given a squad, of which you will train, and teach, as well as report to me each week the methods of training utilized, any missions completed, and any notes you have on personality traits. The village is changing from all you've known for security and strength. You will be key to this, as will the other Jounin be. I am trusting you this." Those final words, spoke with a serious expression, should convey the answer to her last question.

-----To say that Jack was surprised at Inka's reaction would be an understatement. Having had to reverse the defense he had intended in case of attack, he barely had a breath before he was being clung to, only to be cast aside in an effort to reach the boy Sypher and Inka shared. With a twitch the door locked into place, chakra feeding into the defenses that saw it unbreakable. Looking a bit ragged from the sudden and unexpected physical contact the Mizukage leaned against his cane a bit more to steady himself. "No, Inka. I believe it, yet have no physical proof. Would you tell your son this news, yet have no proof when he asks how you know it to be true?" That was what had kept him silent for so long, that lack of knowledge. ANBU had scattered when it became apparent that nothing of Sypher remained in the village, and that odd feeling he'd sensed that day at the hospital had gave him pause. That no one had found anything told him that Sypher may still have died, though the possibility of this being a facade was quite clear.

-----Yanking his jacket back into place, running a free hand through his hair, he continued. "Give me time to find this proof, Inka. I need to have that proof before...anything. Until then, take up your position, your squad, and spend time teaching your son how to be human again." That he suspected Minowa knew more than he let on did not need saying. Minowa knew more, it was obvious, but he dare not ask. Without study the extent of the physical ramifications of the Sero energy coursing through him and forcing his growth there was no way of knowing how sensitive he really was. Better to let the shinobi training commence and take place before attempting that route.

-----

►► |•| O. O. C. |•| ◄◄

|•| Passives |•|
► Genni Genjutsu [ Strengthen Genjutsu ]
By having the Sakkakugan active during a genjutsu, the user powers up the technique to the point where it can no longer be discerned as real or fake by non-Sakkakugan doujutsu. In addition to this, if the afflicted manages to find out they are in a genjutsu, it will require an additional [15] chakra for them to activate Kai. It also takes as much to use this technique.
► Izumi no Seirei → Custom Belt Buckle
Triples the recovery of chakra/stamina, the amount of which depends upon the method used [Must use listed methods in guild rules for base recovery cost]

► Tattoos and Contingencies → Open Spoiler

||→|| [All Tattooed techniques are stored using the Time Sealing technique, and made permanent by Tattooing and set storage length to "9,000 Years". Activation requires chakra to be placed into it via Contingency or direct use, but fuinjutsu never fades due to it being tattooed] ||←||

► [Chain] Contingency || → A fourth dimensional object tattooed upon a two dimensional plane, it causes a slight headache when looked at for too long.
Has several triggers locked within it that can activate depending on actions taken. The triggers are listed below, as well as the effect that occurs. Unless triggered effect is awakened, fuinjutsu does not appear to be a technique in nature, though double sensors will see a faint trace of chakra within the formation of the technique. Read technique description for more information.
• When right pinky is curled into a ball, but the other fingers are not, activate False Place Technique fuinjutsu, placed left of the Contingency tattoo, as per direction. Unless otherwise specified by twitching the right big toe at time of casting, Genjutsu will draw from Tensa Fuin above heart for upkeep.
• When the middle right part of upper lip is nipped with teeth, activate Voice of Persuasion fuinjutsu, placed just above belly button. If left upper lip is nipped with teeth, activate Voice of Terror instead. Unless otherwise specified by the twitching of the right big toe at time of casting, Genjutsu will draw from Tensa Fuin on right wrist for upkeep.
• When left foot is angled at a nine o' clock orientation while the right is at a one o' clock orientation, activate Scattering Ashes fuinjutsu placed above the center Contingency tattoo after two second delay. If "stay" is spoken before time is up, this Chain is stopped. At time of casting, destination must be within Jack's mind, else the fuinjutsu is set to transport Jack and all in contact with him to his Island. If successive casting is required for destination to be reached, cost is paid automatically. Unless otherwise specified by the twitching of the right big toe at time of casting, jutsu will draw from Tensa Fuin to the above right of the Contingency.

► Tensa Fuin || → Tesseract Tattooed to the Upper Right of the Contingency
Allows the storage, and retrieval, of Energy such as Chakra, Sage Chakra, and Stamina within it, without limit.
_____→ {2 5, 6 0 0cp} // {1 6, 6 6 2sp} // {1 4, 7 7 7sc}
► Tensa Fuin || → Tesseract Carved Into Cane Just Beneath Cap
Allows the storage, and retrieval, of Energy such as Chakra, Sage Chakra, and Stamina within it, without limit.
_____→ {2 5, 6 0 0cp} // {1 6, 6 6 2sp} // {1 4, 7 7 7sc}
► Scattering the Ashes || → Shape of small candle flame above Contingency
Acts as technique of the same name when Trigger is activated or chakra placed into it.
► Voice of Persuasion || → Violin shape three inches below heart Contingency tattoo.
Acts as jutsu of the same name
► Voice of Terror || → Mask of fear shape three inches below heart Contingency tattoo, just right of Voice of Persuasion
Acts as Jutsu of the same name
► False Place Technique || → Standing Mirror shape three inches below heart Contingency tattoo, just left of Voice of Persuasion
Acts as jutsu of the same name.

► Kokohi no Jutsu [ False Place Technique ] || → Anime C Rank [Set to Trigger]
Kokohi no Jutsu is a simple Genjutsu technique which changes the appearance of a nearby object. The object is no larger than a human, maximum, and can be interacted with as if it were the appearance given.

|•| Techniques Used |•|

|•| Techniques Active |•|

BlackFruity

Quote:

Holy Rinaku

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

"I Must Drag Truth Kicking and Screaming into the Light"
"I Will Show You What You Truly Are"
"The Savior... or the Beast..."

PostPosted: Tue May 24, 2016 9:08 pm

Inara Ojima

Western? What the hell was West? She crossed her arms over her chest and gave this Kaileer guy a look, his comment about the stairs made her smile. “Now there’s something I can agree with. I hate the fact that Jack chose this place for his office.” She’d comment with a sharp sigh and a clench of her fist. “But lucky you, you’re probably the ‘I leap buildings with a single bound’ type. Some of us are mere mortals and sadly have to walk. If you’re going to do that, I’d appreciate you wait for me once you’re done with the Mizukage, being an emissary and all I’m sure you’re getting in and out way before me. Plus, I have all these people to go through first as well, so I’ll be here a while. If you don’t mind the wait, I’d appreciate you helping a lady out by escorting her to the ground.” He gave a short laugh indicating that she was joking, for the most part. If this foreign piece of hunk would be so graceful as to make her avoid the walk down, she would greatly appreciate it, if not, it would not be helped, she would have to walk down. “Anyway,” Inara pivoted away from that and looked straight to Kumotake overhearing his comment about the mating to preserve the village. She was all for that plan, until she remembered that she would be one of the ones getting pregnant instead of doing the impregnating. Sometimes being a woman sucked. "Western? What the hell is west?" She asked, curious. The woman had never heard anything from the west, the westernmost thing she had heard of was Sunagakure, or was it Iwagakure? She could not recall right now.

OOC:

Technique Used:

Passives:
-

...and suddenly your joy will turn to ashes in your mouth, and you'll know the debt is paid."  

Rexnov

Alien Abductee

1,350 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Gaian 50

Mana_ecl Zetsuya

Bashful Seeker

9,550 Points
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Beta Consumer 0
PostPosted: Wed May 25, 2016 12:09 am
User Image

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
████████xxxxxKIRIGAKURE M O N K
xxxxxxxxx████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
☇chakra : 1080 / 1080 ☇stamina : 1075 / 1075 ☇trance : 0 / 20 ☇rank : Jounin

People continued to speak softly amidst one another, but the monk took the opportunity to simply focus on one; a boy lost and disconnected from the rest. He'd seen that face before. The young man spoke to Zay, raising an inflection on his name once, and then returned to a somber state of being. Commentary on the lost from the great flood six months prior. The countless dead. So many didn't even return. "The world is built on the ashes of people we lose, kiddo. From the moment we enter the world, we are never really alone," the monk answered him, ignoring the fact that Minowa had so blatantly ignored his name. A distancing mechanism? He'd barely seen the boy himself whilst he was growing up. The sentiments the boy spoke of resonated within the monk, empty as he was. The fire in his soul smoldered as coals, ever since that horrible night. "I've thought about this a lot over the years."

Alzayr watched more walk in. He honed in on each entry. Familiar faces time and again. Until one that wasn't terribly familiar. Dark hair. A face that was vaguely familiar that he'd met probably once or twice. Nothing of consequence. Noted as an envoy of Kumogakure, people spoke to him in ignorant bliss and quite clearly had that handled, as crass as could be. His attention refocused again. "I came to talk to someone all on their own. The worst thing for a man is silence," Zay replied to the blond boy. Silence was the enemy, when things hurt so. Being trapped in one's own head led to nothing more than heedless hurt.

CanoodlingFlibbertyJibbit

PostPosted: Wed May 25, 2016 8:37 am
User Image

[x] I had to force my eyes back open, feeling myself drifting even though I was standing. Besides, what did she say? Jack chose this place for his office. Who the hell was Jack? And what did she mean by his office? I mean, I could guess, since I'd already gotten the feeling before, but I didn't want to believe it. I needed to see the man for myself to believe that someone as stubborn as Sypher was gone. Shifting my weight to my other leg, my brow furrowed as she continued. Leaping from building to building? If I was too lazy to climb stairs, why the hell would I expend energy jumping like that? Snorting, my gaze turned back to the door. "I used an elevator to get here." I glanced back at her with a mild amount of confusion. Did she not know the pulley system existed? I'd been there for all of an hour and figured that out.

I wiped a hand over my face, trying to wake myself up even slightly. "Ah... sorry, sleep's been hard to come by lately. Besides, the whole 'leaping with a single bound' thing is a waste of energy that proves nothing." Idle chat. It wasn't something I got to do very often, nor was I particularly good at. Aside from looking for a quick way down to the base of the tree and flirting even though I wasn't interested, it didn't seem like she was trying to get anything from me. The grin slid from my face and I rested my head against the wall again. After I was finished here, depending on how it went I might have to leave immediately. I didn't think the man behind the doors would be that unreasonable, but I was exhausted and had little control over both my emotions and the words that came out of my mouth. "Dunno if I'll be able to stay," I answered honestly with a shrug.

She decided to divert the conversation in another direction and I gave her a sideways glance, eyes narrowing slightly. I followed her gaze to one of the genin not far off. Tall and thin, he spoke to the hooded girl and another with dark hair and a pair of glasses. Something about a cavity search and mating to preserve the village's population. What the hell? A scowl settled on my expression as he continued without any mind to the words he'd said with utter seriousness. On the other side of the room, Zayr spoke to the blonde-haired kid who'd entered with me. I caught the monk's eye briefly before he lost interest in me and continued his discussion regarding the loss of lives. Or something along those lines. It was drowned out as the woman beside me continued. I looked back at her with an equally lost look that she gave me. "There's a lot more to the world that just the lands of the Hidden Villages." To be fair, it wasn't the first time I'd gotten the question, but Wan was the perfect evidence to my claim, seeing as giants weren't exactly normal occurrences here. "Part of my family came from somewhere out west. The other half has been in Tanima no Kuni for a few generations now." I raised a brow at her. Not that I had any particular interest in her, but she'd hit me with a load of inquiries without telling anything about herself. "As far as I've seen here, it's usually polite to give your name when you ask for someone else's."

Techniques Used:

Current Objectives:

Items of Note:
☁ UHV Shield

Rexnov

┃☁ a c | 58550
┃☁ r y o | 20000
┃☁ t r a n c e | 25 / 25
┃☁ m o o d | exhausted

Royal Taorito

Wrathful Cat

12,925 Points
  • Cool Cat 500
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Partygoer 500

Tenshuyami

Obsessive Hunter

PostPosted: Wed May 25, 2016 8:58 am
The darkness which touches the wind is swaying.
the color of the tone played, the silence dances
The floating moon that I stare up at – What color are my eyes?

User Image

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxAs for these shaking hands of mine trembling,
they want all the various things…
isn`t it ridiculous?

┏━━━━━━━━━┓

Takeda Shirai

Jiongu - Bukijutsu/Taijutsu Class - 240 Chakra - 300 Stamina

┗━━━━━━━━━┛
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxThat’s right, we are progressively struggling monsters
Desiring all that that we can see
Because there’s no time to hesitate

Another shove. Another brush of hands. Another feeling of someone's chest against his side, or their arms shifting to push him out of what they assumed to be their personal space. Despite how much he stood out in the crowded lift, it didn't stop anyone from making way for themselves. Among the typical Kirigakure colors of blues, whites, and greys on the lift was Takeda, with a scarlet scarf wrapped around his person. The same one that he appeared with six months ago, along with the large zanbatou blade on his back. He wore a simple, thin, white collared shirt with the sleeves pulled up to give his tendrils room to escape in the off chance that he needed to fight with them. Then came some simple gloves, boots, and dark pants which were also rolled up a bit, like his shirt sleeves. Around his waist was a dark jacket which hadn't made its way onto his shoudlers, and instead let its sleeves flap out just as the scarf did. While mere colors weren't enough to draw attention , he figured that a gigantic sword and fairly unhospitable eyes would do the trick. Blue eyes were particualrly welcoming, however any shade of iris with black sclera behind them were not.

Takeda had, like many of the others, come due to the message from the Mizukage. However he didn't carry the same alarm that the others did, as he didn't really have any kind of rank stripped from him. The lack of any headband on his person at all should have been enough to tell that he wasn't a Genin, Chunin, or whatever other rank in the first place. He never attended the academy before the inital flooding of old Kirigakure, due to the fact that he didn't hail from the village, and only became a "resident" after everyone in his tribe died in the flood on a visit. Suddenly, a rather irritating thought burrowed its way into his head, adding to the annoying of getting pushed around on the lift leading to the Mizukage's office. If Jack has even the tiniest idea of making me go through any academy training bullshit, he's done. Takeda had already been training in private with the Mizukage in order to become his personal guard, and his musculature should have been proof that it was working. The boy had grown in physical strength, gaining more power than he already initially had. Carrying around a hunk of metal the same size of you wasn't possible for just anyone. The thought of tedious academia on top of his already rigorous training made the next shove against him the last straw. The particularly hard knock made his hands grip onto the railing, his upper body being forced forwards a bit. There was a small "Sorry" from somewhere in the crowd, however it fell on deaf ears.

The Jiongu turned suddenly, his hands grabbing onto whoever shoved him and pulling them out from the crowd, effectively pushing people aside in the process and attracting attention. He ended up pulling a man with a steel headband wrapped loosely around his neck, probably a much higher authoritive figure than Takeda, however the boy didn't care. "Sorry?! Learn how to back the fu-!" "Final stop!" Someone called out from behind him, and it didn't take a genious to figure out that it was the lift operator outside. Takeda's hands, which had gripped onto the mans collar and arm, let go as the Shinobi forced a step to the side. "Control your temper Takeda, you'll get yourself killed. Soon. He imagined one of Jack's lectures in training, shaking his head and just stepping off the lift with everyone else. "Urusai." He said below his breath, to the imaginary Mizukage, as if it was some kind of angel on his shoulder, telling him the right paths to take in life. Yeah, right. If there was anything he collected from fighting Jack's illusionary creations, it was that he was anything but an angel.

When Takeda entered another crowded area, he briefly wondered how Jack created such places and things, then thought of a previous association he made awhile back. Jack was weird, and anything involved with or created by Jack was weird, therefore making whatever Kirigakure would become weird. There was no need to ponder things further, lest he receive some cryptic answer from the Mizukage himself that just left him with more questions. If Jack knew how much of a sick b*****d he truly was, then he was just too smart for his own good. On his way over to the receptionists desk, he noticed a boy and girl, cool as cucumbers with their backs to a wall like some old-timey street gang. All they needed was a coin to constantly flip and catch, along with a toothpick in their mouths, and they'd satisfy his mental imagery. One nearby face that was actually familar belonged to Nozomi, however she seemed to be engaged in her own conversation, so he didn't bother her. The red head had bothered with teaching him the languages of the village, without making a much of a fuss of it. She was the only one besides Jack who knew about his origins, and the fact that he was made up of several tendrils rather than muscle and bone. Shame that saying hello would probably be considered intruding; he found some small enjoyment in speaking to her in the language she taught him. Maybe it was just the body's natural reaction to seeing others be proud of something that they accomplished.

There were a few other people who stood out, but he didn't come to the Mizukage's workplace to make friends and socialize. Shuffling through the crowd to get to the receptionist, he found himself wondering exactly what to say when she raised a brow at him, her eyes on his. She gave a once over of course, as most people did when they noticed strange eyes and an even stranger weapon being carried by an otherwise normal boy. However he felt like she'd dealt with all different types already. The blonde woman could be considered attractive to those who preferred the no-nonsence but undoubtedly nerdy type, however it wasn't her appearance that made him constantly think over his words rather than just let them out. It was probably the mixture of the fact that she was a woman, and had an air of expertice about her. Instead of pondering things further, he just exhaled, with words trailing alongside. "Takeda Shirai. I'm here to see Ja- The Mizukage, like everyone else." He said, and when she motioned towards the seats he merely shook his head no. He just wasn't the idle, sitting type. Rather than that, he just kind of...paced, slowly but surely, away from the receptionists desk. Away from as many people as possible, really. Conversastion was an awkward thing to just...start. It was much easier to just sit inside your own imagination and thoughts until your name was called. So...that's what he did. Ta-dah.

...And so below the sky of the east, Kirigakure faintly burns
We go drunk on the illusions incarnated there
Seize everything for yourself, now, seize everything for yourself.

PostPosted: Wed May 25, 2016 9:48 am

Inara Ojima

Inara smiled when Kaileer snorted, she got the sleepy man to show some amusement, it was a step up from what she had gotten from the men of the village in the time that had passed, barring Kumotake. “Tell me about it,” The woman said uncrossing her arms, shifting her blue and pink eyes to face the man of the clouds, she gave him an inquisitive look, she was looking for something in his face, a flicker of interest perhaps, or maybe something that would tell her why he was tired without her having to actually ask for it, but she found nothing, maybe Kumogakure, and the Land of Lightning in general, was much further away from Kiri than she thought, and he had simply not slept enough during his travels. “Helping rebuild the village has taken a toll on people. Not on me though, I simply helped design it, I didn’t do any of the heavy lifting. Not saying that I couldn’t, just that I would rather not… You got a place to stay, Kaileer Cein’lys of Kumogakure? If not, you could always stay with me, as payment for not helping me down.” She would ask smiling, but averting her gaze from the man to look elsewhere, at the new man that was now talking to the receptionist. She had also seen him on her first day and going about here and there, her eyes were like her own, but different, Blue and Black instead of Blue and Pink, she was certain he was like she was, but she did not have any way to confirm it until she spoke to him, and she was sure she would eventually.

The woman’s full attention turned back to Kaileer after it had wavered for a moment. How silly of her, something similar had happened with Jack when they met. “It seems it’s a bad habit of mine.” She would say as an apology to Kaileer. Inara shifted, turning her back at the receptionist, now fully facing Kaileer. “My name is Inara Ojima. My parents were both from the country side, or better put, the northern islands in the Land of Waves.” She kept it simple but gave him a smile, she wasn’t one to talk much about herself, there were things that made her vulnerable regarding her past, that made her a criminal and that made her unwanted, she would not put herself in that spot. “A world outside of the Hidden Villages? I’ve never heard about it… Tell me more about this West.”

OOC:

Technique Used:

Passives:
-

Rexnov

Alien Abductee

1,350 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Gaian 50

Toryu Naminosaki

PostPosted: Wed May 25, 2016 10:39 am
User Image
User Image

Name: Taylor Aburame
Music!!!: To be figured out soon
Chakra: 350
Stamina: 150

Taylor to her credit didn't let anything show through her facade of boredom. Her thoughts grew a little more dark with each passing statement of bodily invasion. When the boys inflection cleared a little bit of her misconception up, she adjusted her glasses in a way they would catch the light. She was relieved and yet she figured it was for the best. She was a late bloomer, no chest to speak puff and she looked mostly scrawny despite her runners build. Not someone high on the list of the desirable. She envied her sister in that regard. . She cleared her throat, her mind straying to the mention of teams. "Would you happen to know who is being placed our do you think it will be all if us?" She asked in her quiet voice.  
♒ [ Hidden Mist Village } Kirigakure (Sero'd, closed)

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 ... 40 41 42 43 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games