Welcome to Gaia! ::

Shinobi Nations ( Naruto Rp Guild )

Back to Guilds

Gaia's most ambitious guild. Now updating! 

Tags: Naruto, Boruto, Villages, Ninja, Shinobi 

Reply ♒ [ Hidden Mist Village } Kirigakure (Sero'd, closed)
[買] Wanderer's Delight || Inn and Tavern Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Rocket Punches

Dapper Hunter

2,775 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Launch Party 100
PostPosted: Mon Oct 24, 2016 3:40 pm
User ImageUser Image

___Kirama looked thoroughly unimpressed with the talking llama, as strange a sight as it was to see. There was nothing mechanically mysterious about this llama and it wasn't hiding from any of the people here. Featureless pupils, did, however, bore more intensely into the creature now who taunted him. And so the gears in the back of his head began turning, piecing together a solution to puzzle presented. He flashed, for the slightest of moments, back to the lightning kunai drifting into the darkness of the water. It had shown to no one any significantlyaltered features. He considered it for a moment, pondering the plan he cooked up.
"Hmm, yes, that should be enough." He muttered under his breath, spreading the fingers on his dominant hand apart as much as he could.
___"I have something to say to Steve. Fly, Junsei Raikou." The llama would have little chance to respond as Kirama's right hand engulfed itself in electricity, lightning kunai appeared between his spread fingers and they clamped down tightly on all but the last - which was gripped lightly. In the next instant the Hyuga was falling, slipping into the water. As it reached his hands, the lightly held kunai was jerked upwards by the liquid, slicing through the bindings with ease and subsequently setting the boy free by function of freeing his armed hand.
___No longer a captive of the beast, the remaining three kunai zipped out of the water, aimed with precision for the foul llama's ample neck. Counter affected, Kirama darted for the surface, scrambling back atop the water as he did not wish to be trapped beneath it at a time like this. For now he settled into the Hyuga's basic fighting stance as he gathered focus to determine the outcome of his attack.

Used:
Raikou Tenbukuro's Special Ability
Act of Water Surface Walking | Rank E

Items:
Raikou Tenbukuro | 170/250 Chakra

Lanfaer

Quote:

___

PostPosted: Mon Oct 24, 2016 4:37 pm
      User Image

❀❀❀
                                                    ____Miki Uchiha
                                                    | Genin | Kiri | Buki | Sensor | Katon, Fuuton | Chakra [400/400] Stamina [200/200]| Normal theme |BT |

_____________________________ If I change and I start to fade
                                                    _____________________________And all the green in my eyes desaturate
                                                    _____________________________ it's my head not my heart that's strayed
                                                    post layout by apo-chan

Break freexxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Well then this conversation was not going to turn out well if this animal was going to insult her" Little hag why you furry a**" Miki glared at the llama then at his so called master Steve. It must be joking if that was his master though this whole situation was a joke to begin with so maybe just maybe it wasn't farfetched. " It is a pleasure to meet you Steve, and you llama if you have a name or not I don't prefer for ether hands or faces." Miki said the first part politely as she could to the hat then to the animal. A odd question to ask someone indeed. It must have been some cannibal. First it had the rubles for feet now its asking if she liked hands or face's." Steve if I may ask you question? Are you .. the ruler of this servent. If so the words trick or treat are in play what happens now." Miki had hoped to get some awnser out of Steve. Hopefully he would forget about body parts for just a moment. This felt like child's play if she had to be honest with herself. Looking off into the distance only to check upon the progress of that godlike foot. How much time did they really have left?

Jutsu used

Lanfaer

NecroPlant

Royal Burrito

Nueromancer JMan240

" We are not born the enemy just picked by fate."

OOC: n/a

Codekasu

Fashionable Prophet

4,150 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Tycoon 200
  • Dressed Up 200

Lanfaer

Aged Genius

8,075 Points
  • Befriended 100
  • Survivor 150
  • Hygienic 200
PostPosted: Tue Oct 25, 2016 2:08 pm
User Image

→→Of all things that Kumotake might have thought would happen, his mother's head suddenly missing wasn't likely one of them. There came a crunching sound as the llama placed Steve back upon his head, and it convulsed as it chewed more thoroughly upon it's snack. The foot that had been coming down instead fell limply back as his mother's body fell backwards onto the dust, blood gushing from her empty stump of a neck. With a final gulp, the llama roars with laughter and nods vigorously. "Fine, fine, my gift is your's! Enjoy it while it lasts, squib!"
→→Instantly, the two llamas, the one before Kumotake and the one before Kirama, erupted into blood and gore, vanishing from existence but leaving behind three rather large bags of...something. For Kumotake, however, there would come a strange imagery: a orb, colored black that was slowly brightening to white, for the moment caught in the center at gray.
→→But the worst, perhaps, came from the llama before Miki. The llama threw back it's head and roared with laughter, an insane laughter that darkened the sky around them with black and red colors. Yet the worst, strangest part was that the hat, Steve? He began to grow. Strange lights danced from its entrance, with some sort of power growing within. It rose from the llama's skull, and a great, terrible voice came from it. "Trick it is!" The voice rumbled forth, and instantly energy poured forth from Steve in a thousand, a million tiny hands that reached out and grabbed a hold of Miki's left arm and leg. With a terrifying noise they were ripped from her body, the sinew and flesh roaring as the muscles tore free, leaving rent holes where it had been. The hat roared with laughter as the llama began to fade, and a black box formed form the deck of her boat, a lock upon its face, though unlocked.

Nueromancer JMan240

Codekasu

NecroPlant

PostPosted: Tue Oct 25, 2016 10:38 pm
User ImageUser Image

▁ ▂ ▄ ▅ ▆ ▇ █ тнe мore yoυ ĸιcĸ тнe вarĸιng dog █ ▇ ▆ ▅ ▄ ▂ ▁

This had never happened before. What was going on? Where was the sharp piercing agony that was supposed to radiate through his skull shocking him into his awakened state? Looking up there was but a lone limb, one that was fading into oblivion. This couldn't have happened. Even in the best case scenario all of his dreams ended either with a rescue from Sukoso or a maiming from HER. A half-chuckle as the weight of his words earlier began developing into regrets. His body tightening at the thoughts of the extent that he'd shared with entities that were the real deal. Ha.ha. Well..hopefully they'll all forget...right.

Opening his eyes Kumotake would take in the slowly fading morbid scene but as the thoughts of this world being reality developed the confidence of it being his own and the lucid powers that came with that confidence left leaving only traces of 'maybe I can' instead of 'I know I can'. "Trick or Treat." The word repeated itself again and again and it seemed that this was what ended the madness that ensued for now. Kumotake would notice the three bags and pick them up skeptical of their contents...then he noticed the light in his peripheral vision, a spherical object. Curiosity and and abstract feeling of want or was it necessity would drawn him to it. He would reach out slowly if not cautiously expecting maybe some more animal shenanigans before gripping it.

Meanwhile in the hive Sukoso had successfully achieved his goal of reaching an exit. However, it seemed his intervention was not needed as he gave an arachnid equivalent to a sigh of relief. The same could be said for the rest of the hive that swarmed inside Kumotake. This storm had passed for now. But the realization that this was now a reality created greater gateways for fear and confusion.

▁ ▂ ▄ ▅ ▆ ▇ █ ǝʇ!q ןן'ʇ! ʎןǝʞ!ן ǝɹoɯ ǝɥʇ █ ▇ ▆ ▅ ▄ ▂ ▁

Θ C H A K R A ┆ 460/460xΘ S T A M I N A ┆ 235/235xΘ A C ┆ 4400xΘ R Y O ┆ 1000[1300]
                                                                Θ I N S E C T S ┆4250/4250xxxxxxxxxxxxxx
                                                                ┆ Θ Genjutsu/Tamer ┆ Θ Peak Spider ┆ Θ Doton / Suiton ┆ Θ C-ranked Genin ┆xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Θ C H A K R A ┆ 460/460xΘ S T A M I N A ┆ 235/235xΘ A C ┆ 4400xΘ R Y O ┆ 0xxxxxxxxxxxxxx
                                                                ┆ Θ Loyal Partner ┆ Θ Kokonut ┆ Θ Raiton / Fuuton ┆ Θ C-ranked Companion ┆xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

[ P r o f i l e - L i n k ]

P a s s i v e s : :
                                                                > •Venomous Union: Kumotake and Sukoso share the inherent ability with each other to produce venom from fangs. Their bond has granted Kumotake with a set of poison glands to accompany them. His poison is weak in comparison to Sukoso's and isn't lethal...truth be told he prefer not to use it unless absolutely necessary.

Kumotake:
                                                                1 Posts Discomfort,
                                                                3 Posts Irritation,
                                                                5 Posts Shortness of Breath,
                                                                7 Posts Increased Sensitivity ,
                                                                9 Posts Ecstasy.

Sukoso:
                                                                1 Posts: Irritation,
                                                                3 Posts Arrhythmia,
                                                                5 Posts Skyrocketing Blood Pressure Potential Fainting,
                                                                7 Posts Heart Attack,
                                                                9 Posts Death

> • One Among Many: Sukoso and Kumotake had shared a bond so close that Sukoso sought a way to stand out from the other spiders and demonstrate it's strength to compensate for Kumotake's weak demeanor in the face of danger and abuse. The result was Sukoso freely able to manipulate it's size among three categories. Minuscule enough to retreat into Kumotake's body which was it's original form, slightly larger as a normal spider, and finally large enough to be ridden. It takes a full post to change in size, There's a cooldown of at least 1 full post, must be in physical contact.

•Adhesive Pores:
                                                                Kumotake can now crawl or crabwalk creepily on all fours. When doing so he can climb flat surfaces and cling without the need for the water walking jutsu. Still, this is incredibly slow and inefficient for any purpose other than stealth. It's also incredibly unsettling to watch.

► -3 Gen
                                                                ► -2 Tai
                                                                ► -2 Nin

O t h e r s : :
                                                                > Meteor Hammer
                                                                > 15/15 Senbon
                                                                > Hinekureta Ito [Perverse Thread]
                                                                > ◘Aesthetic Breed:
                                                                _________You breed your Kikaichu to fit your taste in insects. The Kikaichu receive one trait of another insect. (i.e) Stinger, Large Mandibles, Butterfly wings. Your Kikaichu loses the ability to regenerate themselves from an opponent's drained chakra. The trait cannot involve hazards. (i.e poison) [Aesthetic trait: Appearance Arachnid]

J u t s u x L e a r n e d / U s e d

Active Reductions: Academy
                                                                >
                                                                >
                                                                >
                                                                >
                                                                >
                                                                >

Lanfaer
                                                                Taorito
                                                                Codekasu
                                                                Nueromancer JMan240
                                                                Quote:
                                                                Quote:
                                                                Quote:

NecroPlant

Trash Gardener

Rocket Punches

Dapper Hunter

2,775 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Launch Party 100
PostPosted: Thu Oct 27, 2016 4:17 pm
User ImageUser Image

___Kirama's llama dropped like a sack of potatoes. A bloody, gory sack of potatoes. And then... it was just a sack. Laughter echoed across the water as the boy remained ready to react, but the Byakugan's sight race to the other two. What he found was horrific, horrific enough that even the stoic shinobi grimaced at the sight. Had this squad any meaningful relationship to one another, it might have even elicited a response of more than revulsion. What could he have realistically done though? Kirama was no healer, and turning his back on anything this place put right in front of him seemed like a terrible idea. There was no point in also getting killed, if said outcome was avoidable and not, in fact, an inevitability in this strange place. No, instead of heading that way, the Hyuga approached his bag, nudging it cautiously with one of his arrows. Considering what had just happened, he had little interest in grabbing it outright.
___OOC: I got like a passing mention in the last action post, so I did what I could with what I have.

Used:

Items:

Lanfaer

NecroPlant

Codekasu

Quote:

___

PostPosted: Thu Oct 27, 2016 9:10 pm
      User Image

❀❀❀
                                                    ____Miki Uchiha
                                                    | Genin | Kiri | Buki | Sensor | Katon, Fuuton | Chakra [400/400] Stamina [200/200]| Normal theme |BT |

post layout by apo-chan

Speechless or maybe just confused on what was happening did she get the question wrong? Was it not trick or treat? They had seemed to be when they randomly repeated in her head. But... the sheer laughing made her question on what she did wrong. Nervously Miki held out her arm and stepped forward. Stupid looking back it now why would you or anyone move closer to a creature that was a cannibal. She only wanted to get its attention to know what was funny. " Uh Mr. Llama those are the correct wor- -."Caught off from her sentence her emerald eye's drifted up to the sky. Black.. and red colors darkening the sky. It was enough to cause the girl to drop her weapon in fear. The worst wasn't over yet looking at Steven now as the hat began to grow the lights beaming off bright enough that Miki couldn't look away. Her heart began to sink deeper than this ocean " Trick it is." Repeated over and over " Trick huh figure's.." Miki thought to her self standing still like a frozen mouse just waiting for it predators. When the million's of hands grabbed a hold of her left arm and leg the girls eye's widened with every vibe of her body shaking for her to move. The sound of two limb's being ripped right out yeah that's a sound like someone bashing a person's head in or the body part getting caught in something and having the cracking of bone's echo. Yeah that sound would never be forgotten. Miki's mind went blank letting the madness of the world take over.

Mind dream. A pitch black room with a dinner table six chair's set at each end, At each chair a door could be seen behind it. A child like version of Miki sat at one end while the present sat at the other. "I helplessly looked at my child like self. Her face had been buried into her arms. Shaking..crying what kind of pain did she have which made her suffer right? Looking to my right The first door to the right of the child opened and stepping out happened to be my father Kein Uchiha. What did he want from me he was never here."
                                                    "Miki... Miki wake up what's wrong honey." Kein said to her ruffling her jet black hair. Child like Miki looked up tear's still running down her cheek. She would point at a scratch on her left arm and leg. It was hardly worth the tear's to be considered a injury."Oh that that's just a scratch honey you will be fine."Leaning back into his chair he and present Miki looked to the door on left be side's the child." This time it was my elder sister don't know why I should call her that if she was really a older sibling she would still be here guiding me not like our parent's." Koan took a seat next to Miki placing a med kit on the table. Opening it up she would pull out supplies to clean the wound up."Miki your so silly what did you get yourself into today hmm."She said cleaning up the wound and placing bandage's on her sister. Miki said nothing but pointed out the window which appeared behind the present version. A animal was in visible outside smiling at them. Koan didn't bother to look to much at then window."It's just a scratch you will be fine now." As she said that the remaining four doors opened. Both my mother and step mother took a seat in the middle chair's dinner plates appearing at each persons side. A elderly women and a small fox like animal entered the last two making a full family of deserter's. Everyone one of them left me behind in someway. What the hell was family anyways? Why was I even here anymore? I looked at each one and slammed my hands on the table. "You all are a F****** waste of memory and dream's you got what you deserved everyone one of you." Everyone of them looked up at me with a smile still pasted on their face." You will be fine Miki it's just a scratch."

Reality..

With that the whole room rumbled one by one member stood up and left into their respected door's except her child self she crawled on the table reaching the present her placing on hand on her chest. " Bye bye." pushing her out the window. She just fell into a black pool of nothing the word's Ha ha" written on the walls echoing all around. With a loud thud Miki fell on her back snapping out of her dream. warmth filled the boat quickly. Her chest tightened lungs burning up the inside of her throat. Breath's became heavy and heavier with each passing second. " Don't look down Miki don't look.." Wishful thinking but her body reacted to the unknowing. Moving her head to look panic finally kicked and with that a awfully murders scream roared from her lips. Miki cursed every word she could scramble up to match the pain levels. She tried to use her right arm to sit up but her strength was draining quickly. Using the handles of the boat Miki would be able to sit up half way to reach for the paddle resting beside her. Using it to stand up she Clumsily knocked her katana into the water. Nothing could be done about it her eyes drifted all over the remains "Just let it sink in".
                                                    " You will be fine Miki.. just a scratch right ha all part of a dream.?" She said to herself falling back down

Jutsu used

Lanfaer

NecroPlant

Nueromancer JMan240

Codekasu

Fashionable Prophet

4,150 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Tycoon 200
  • Dressed Up 200

Rocket Punches

Dapper Hunter

2,775 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Launch Party 100
PostPosted: Fri Oct 28, 2016 10:56 am
User ImageUser Image

___Kumotake swooped in to snatch away the bag Kirama prodded at, just before Miki's scream peirced his head like an axe, setting the hairs on the back of his neck upright. Sudden and sharp, the Hyuga's chest contracted as the weight of the situation sunk in along with realization the others had also come to - whatever this place was, it was a bit too real to pretend it was all a dream. Moreover, the boy's lack of ability to actually divine any information from his surroundings was chipping further and further away at his cool-headed nature. He could see everything that was readily apparent in the area. The empty tavern, the giant foot, the bags and llama guts and the boat Miki currently filled with blood. But he could not see inside of any of it. The walls at the edge blocked him, as did the bags, and every other object manifested by this hell.
___A deep breath calmed him as he headed for the girl's boat, continuing the cut in his sleeve that he'd started to bandaged the man he'd pursued earlier, and readying himself for a less detached experience with the gore of something that wasn't a dubiously existent llama. He might as well do something before someone else found a problem in something he didn't do. That, and Kumotake was clearly too preoccupied to give a damn. By the time he reached Miki, Kirama's left sleave was detached and in two pieces. His right followed quickly after.
___"You always let people take your limbs?" He asked, in a dry attempt to mimick the sarcastic mocking she'd directed his way earlier. "This is gonna hurt, but hold this."
___The Hyuga gave her little chance to react, stuffing half into what was left of her arm, and forcing her hand onto it while he lifted her out of the boat's bottom. The rest wrapped around the makeshift gauze, drawing across her chest to tie on the other side and apply much needed pressure. The process would be repeated on her lower extremity. Kirama was no medic, but hopefully this would be enough to stop her from dying outright.
___OOC: Since there's no strict post order here, I misread NecroPlant's post the first time round, and didn't have much to work off... consider this the second half of Kirama's post.

Used:
Sleeves | Rank F

Items:

Lanfae

NecroPlan

Codekas

Quote:

___

PostPosted: Mon Oct 31, 2016 7:54 am
User ImageUser Image

OOC: Actually I ******** up. I dyslexia'd it should have said "ONE OF, the three bags." Miki is out on the water since her previous post before s**t hit the fan stated she sailed off opposite of Shadow. Kumotake is still on the island so he didn't disperse with you. So it wouldn't make sense that he could grab all three bags when they manifested in front of each individual. So we can assume as you wrote originally you have one of the bags and are most likely next to the bag that's near Miki to. Meanwhile you'd both be like specks in the distance to Kumo.
                                                                ~~~~~
                                                                After reaching out towards the glowing object Kumotake cradled it in his hands where it then took the form of a puzzle piece. So then it was all true. Then the shocking insight that if this were the case the village truly was in danger. That they truly had to do some shitty convoluted scavenger hunt to appease some god like entity. Kumotake was pinching the bridge of his nose trying to get a grip on this entirety of all this information he once thought was a farce become validated. Tsk he should have just listened to Shadow, and the embarrassing s**t he said made Kumotake visibly wretch.

Then as if someone lit a light bulb the earlier realization of dream entities no longer being dream entities reformed in his head and the the 'oh s**t' moment occurred shortly after. Kumotake would turn around to see the boat and two individual specks in the distance. He could only assume these were the once what he claimed to be dream Miki and dream Kirama. With haste Kumotake made way towards their direction only to bear witness to a Kirama attempting first aid and a de-limbed Miki. A visible cringe formed in his eyes seeing Miki's maimed body before Kumotake began dispersing his Kikaichu. It was a s**t job but honestly if he were in the same situation as the Hyuuga his would have probably be even shittier. "Tch.."

The steady flow of realizations continued as he dispersed his Kikai. If not for Kirama's ghetto first aid it might've been all too late by the time he'd got here. Not only this but the blatant uselessness of his own person during this entire s**t storm probably did neither of his allies any favors. The Kikaichu would then start to scatter and crawl into and around the cloth to gain access to Miki's wounds. Then as they did for their master began producing surgically precise silken weaving and stitching to close the wounds trying to minimize as much injury as possible until what could be considered a legitimate stitching of the wounds became the result.

Kumotake didn't make eye contact with Kirama as his insects worked on the barely conscious if at all Miki. He was too ashamed as was clear in his voice. "I think it best for all of us that we just forget whatever I did and said back there..." There was a nagging in Kumotake's skull that if he or if someone had just helped him come to this realization sooner somehow maybe he could have prevented this. Although, at the same time it felt that this situation was unavoidable. This realm of existence, this plane of dreams and nightmares. There was no rational or logical sense to be made of it. Could whatever was in these bags have been worth something like this. He doubted it, he was not about to check until he was certain Miki was stable literally tossing his bag next to hers on the boat while the puzzle piece was snugly tucked in his uniform.

Θ C H A K R A ┆ 460/460xΘ S T A M I N A ┆ 235/235xΘ A C ┆ 4400xΘ R Y O ┆ 1000[1300]
                                                                ┆ Θ Genjutsu/Tamer ┆ Θ Peak Spider ┆ Θ Doton / Suiton ┆ Θ C-ranked Genin ┆xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Θ C H A K R A ┆ 460/460xΘ S T A M I N A ┆ 235/235xΘ A C ┆ 4400xΘ R Y O ┆ 0xxxxxxxxxxxxxx
                                                                ┆ Θ Loyal Partner ┆ Θ Kokonut ┆ Θ Raiton / Fuuton ┆ Θ C-ranked Companion ┆xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

> •Venomous Union: Kumotake and Sukoso share the inherent ability with each other to produce venom from fangs. Their bond has granted Kumotake with a set of poison glands to accompany them. His poison is weak in comparison to Sukoso's and isn't lethal...truth be told he prefer not to use it unless absolutely necessary.

Kumotake:
                                                                1 Posts Discomfort,
                                                                3 Posts Irritation,
                                                                9 Posts Ecstasy.

Sukoso:
                                                                3 Posts Arrhythmia,
                                                                7 Posts Heart Attack,
                                                                9 Posts Death

> • One Among Many: Sukoso and Kumotake had shared a bond so close that Sukoso sought a way to stand out from the other spiders and demonstrate it's strength to compensate for Kumotake's weak demeanor in the face of danger and abuse. The result was Sukoso freely able to manipulate it's size among three categories. Minuscule enough to retreat into Kumotake's body which was it's original form, slightly larger as a normal spider, and finally large enough to be ridden. It takes a full post to change in size, There's a cooldown of at least 1 full post, must be in physical contact.

•Adhesive Pores:
                                                                Kumotake can now crawl or crabwalk creepily on all fours. When doing so he can climb flat surfaces and cling without the need for the water walking jutsu. Still, this is incredibly slow and inefficient for any purpose other than stealth. It's also incredibly unsettling to watch.

► -3 Gen
                                                                ► -2 Tai
                                                                ► -2 Nin

> Meteor Hammer
                                                                > 15/15 Senbon
                                                                > ◘Aesthetic Breed:
                                                                _________You breed your Kikaichu to fit your taste in insects. The Kikaichu receive one trait of another insect. (i.e) Stinger, Large Mandibles, Butterfly wings. Your Kikaichu loses the ability to regenerate themselves from an opponent's drained chakra. The trait cannot involve hazards. (i.e poison) [Aesthetic trait: Appearance Arachnid]

>
                                                                >
                                                                >
                                                                >
                                                                >
                                                                >

Lanfaer
                                                                Taorito
                                                                Codekasu
                                                                Nueromancer JMan240
                                                                Quote:
                                                                Quote:
                                                                Quote:

NecroPlant

Trash Gardener

Codekasu

Fashionable Prophet

4,150 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Tycoon 200
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Thu Nov 03, 2016 7:36 pm
      User Image

❀❀❀
                                                    ____Miki Uchiha

post layout by apo-chan

Miki mind faded in and out due to the amount of blood lost. She didn't bother to move anymore her strength was just going to fade faster. Weakly Miki turned her head to voice arriving. So one of the boys showed up and no injury. His comment was highly noted and meet with a glare. Before she could speak cloth was stuffed into her wounds. A low grunt followed with a jolt of pain rushed all around her body." Could you be ..more gentle." Miki would say keeping her hand on her missing arm. Just like the hyuuga boy Kumo had arrived un harmed as well. Soo the llama creature picked her out of the three. She didn't say anything not like she could to much. The feeling of dizziness was overshadowing her along with feeling colder than the dream bikini that Kumotake dreamt up. Miki lifted her hand away from the bloody gauze to see what had been crawling on her hands. If she had not been so injured the girl would have freaked out seeing them on her skin." I don't care.. what happened Kumotake your, I mean both of you are here now helping me thank you. If any doesn't mind I am going to rest my eye's...take care of my box that creature left for me." Miki said all she could mumble out before doing what she said and that was resting.

Jutsu used

Lanfaer

NecroPlant

Nueromancer JMan240

PostPosted: Sat Nov 05, 2016 1:35 am
User ImageUser Image

A brief reassurance from Miki eased the boy only slightly as his kikaichu began to recall themselves to his person. It was deathly apparent. The seriousness of the situation. Kumotake would bring his hand upwards as he began to channel chakra through the upward palm. As he did so the world began to twist and distort and what was once perceivable as a tolerable dreamscape to some became nightmarish with ghastly wails echoing through the winds. Although this sudden change of pace would unsettle most it was actually more comforting than the cheerful sunshine s**t that it was once before in his opinion. The water turning black, trees becoming gnarled, the boat seeming to sprout teeth on it's sides and the bow sporting a veiny emerald eye. The voice came again divulging it's threats of which seemed all too serious. Disrupting his focus he couldn't help but look up to see the dark clouds part revealing the descent of a hand. There was no time to remain in awe as Kumotake's focus returned inward again. [1/2]

The silence and tension that came after the conclusion of the deities warning was then broken with Kumotake's following words. "Kirama.. Kumotake seemed to trail off, looking at his insects they seemed to have been molding themselves into a shape. The shape becoming more and more defined as a set of wings that seemed to slowly grow. Despite calling out his name his eyes seemed fixed on the new set of fingers. "I can't stay here. As long as this world remains the way it is now. She'll come back. She always does and when she does I don't want the both of you to be caught in the crossfire. Especially in Miki's current state. I'll go on ahead. It's safer without me than it is with me. You don't have to worry about who SHE is. It's my problem." using his free hand Kumotake reached into his outfit removing the puzzle piece. At this instant Shadow's message was received. There was no mistaking the...shadowness of his voice. "I have a piece of the puzzle. I'll go on ahead. I entrust whatever it is we risked our lives for in those bags to you...and the safety of Miki. Let's rendezvous at the office not dead...and if she does come back at least it'll only be me." Finally the pair of wings was formed as Kumotake looked to the sky his insects made what could be considered a flap and he was airborne. With a nod of farewell Kumotake began his flight towards the tower. [2/2 Kikaijutsu: Tsubasa] ~Exit~

Kumotake:
                                                                1 Posts Discomfort,
                                                                3 Posts Irritation,
                                                                9 Posts Ecstasy.

Sukoso:
                                                                3 Posts Arrhythmia,
                                                                7 Posts Heart Attack,
                                                                9 Posts Death

•Adhesive Pores:

► -3 Gen
                                                                ► -2 Tai
                                                                ► -2 Nin

> Meteor Hammer
                                                                > 15/15 Senbon
                                                                > ◘Aesthetic Breed:

>
                                                                >
                                                                >
                                                                >
                                                                >
                                                                >

Lanfaer
                                                                Taorito
                                                                Codekasu
                                                                Nueromancer JMan240
                                                                Quote:
                                                                Quote:
                                                                Quote:

NecroPlant

Trash Gardener

Rocket Punches

Dapper Hunter

2,775 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Launch Party 100
PostPosted: Sat Nov 05, 2016 5:51 am
User ImageUser Image

___More cryptic nonsense, really? Was that what this situation called for? A change of scenery and mysterious departure? Kirama said nothing as his lanky elder statesman flew off, but the change that was brought on did not entice the Hyuga to stick around. The boy doubled-timed it back to his bag, gathering it and tying it to his waist with the mooring line from the boat he'd chased in what now seemed like another time.
___Back at Miki he did the same with the other two, not bothering to open them for the time being. Minding the teeth in the boat as he placed the box on her stomach, and lifted what was left of the girl into his arms. She was slick with blood still, fresh but quickly cooled in the open air it rolled down his bare arms, soaking the leather at his wrists and pooling in the crook of his elbow. Were his clothes not also an array of burgundies, she'd have stained them quickly. Whatever Kumotake had done, however, would stop her from dying in the immediate moment.
___In the distance the equally nasty looking area surrounding the office loomed. His sight was not strong enough to see much further than its edge, but he trudged forward anyways, careful not to jostle the cargo too much. This was probably for the better. Despite his exceptional height, Kumotake was a lanky piece of work. Bony and wobbly probably wasn't what Miki needed right now.
___As they crossed the water, slipping into the waterways of the village itself, he wondered how she would feel waking up somewhere new without Kumotake around. She seemed more concerned with his presence earlier than with Kirama's, and the Hyuga couldn't blame her. How she would respond to waking up in a new place, still missing her limbs, and absent someone much closer to her than him however... that was something the indomitably curious boy could not help but wonder about. [/exit to office w/ unconscious Miki]

Used:

Items:

NecroPlant

Codekasu

Quote:

___

PostPosted: Wed Jul 05, 2017 2:39 am
BlackFruity

Aqua Turaco

The guide had led them to a tavern called the wanderers's delight. It seemed a bit sketch floating and bobbing in the ater like that but she would try to not judge that much. They entered and ordered a large amount of food , saying it would take time Aqua nodded and let them know she would wait. She took a seat next to the door and one guard stood outside scanning people as they walked in and the other stood next to Aqua inside the building.  

Grand Chevalier Haji

Unbeatable Warlord

9,300 Points
  • Hunter 50
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Survivor 150

Codekasu

Fashionable Prophet

4,150 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Tycoon 200
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Wed Aug 16, 2017 7:50 pm
      User Image

❀❀❀
                                                    ____Miki Uchiha

post layout by apo-chan

Miki drifted silently towards the wanderers delight. It had been awhile since she been here two maybe three months. It wasn't a pleasant place since the ordeal with Mr.. Hat. Gods just the very name made her panic in fear. Near would she forget that day or such a creature. Stepping out of the boat she looked at the guard and moved inside. Once inside she made her way to a booth on the other side of a women being guard. Ordering just a water she waited patiently.

Jutsu used

Grand Chevalier Haji

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

PostPosted: Tue Aug 29, 2017 10:01 pm
Codekasu

Aqua Turaco

Aqua silently waited as thier food was being prepared. Bags upon bag were being brought out as they chefs cooked and prepared it. A girl walks in and sits on the other side of her, she orders a water and waits. Aqua smiles gently at the girl."Is this place any good? My guide says its the nearest place to get decent food." Aqua points to the shinobi guard they placed on them by the Mizukage.  

Grand Chevalier Haji

Unbeatable Warlord

9,300 Points
  • Hunter 50
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Survivor 150

Codekasu

Fashionable Prophet

4,150 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Tycoon 200
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Sun Sep 03, 2017 8:31 pm
      User Image

❀❀❀
                                                    ____Miki Uchiha

post layout by apo-chan

Miki had been staring of in space taking back her horrific event that cost her to be hospitalized. Ears perking up and eyes going to the voice asking a question. She looked back and further confused for a moment then adjust herself to face the unknown woman."It's as the guide says decent at best although I only been here once or twice I tend to stay away from this place. A.. Accident happened."Shaking her limbless arm and knocking on her prosthetic leg which happened to be on the same side. Miki took a sip of her water again.

Jutsu used

Grand Chevalier Haji

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

♒ [ Hidden Mist Village } Kirigakure (Sero'd, closed)

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games