Welcome to Gaia! ::

+ The Official 'Got Goth?' Guild +

Back to Guilds

Tags: goth, subculture, alternative 

Reply ~ Main Forum ~
Has this kind of things happened to anyone else? Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

j3ll0_m0nk3y

High-functioning Shapeshifter

17,000 Points
  • Budding Witch 250
  • Conquerer of Familiars 350
  • Ghost Hunter 250
PostPosted: Sun Nov 16, 2008 3:08 pm
I had a dirt-clod thrown at me once way back when I was in middle school. Unfortunately for the thrower, he chose the wrong time of the month to hurl things at me, and I beat the s**t out of him. He didn't come to school for two days afterwards, and when he returned, he started a rumor that I had cast a spell on him to make him stay home. I henceforth began to be called Voodoo.

In highschool, the worst I ever got was some idiot freshman nicknaming me Mary Poppins, and the occasional, "hey, it's not raining" whenever I have my parasol around.  
PostPosted: Mon Nov 17, 2008 9:07 pm
I had remarks thrown my way but it never goes any further. I usually stand up for myself and everyone always seems to backdown. In high school my junior year this kid was bothering me the whole year so I finally when he started something again I threw my math book at his head hoping he would fight me but he just went to class and told everyone I was a "p***y". neutral No one believed him.  

Digital Malevolence

Greedy Bloodsucker

Zandratic

6,550 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Window Shopper 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
PostPosted: Sun Dec 28, 2008 2:25 pm
eh things like that happen to me all the time but i have a care free personality so i either laugh and what they say/do or i give them an insult thats worse or i think of some way to get revange and do it or what i thought of was a bit to harsh and i pray for karma to kick in  
PostPosted: Mon Dec 29, 2008 5:21 am
I get the usual 'go kill yourself', 'it's not Halloween' and 'devil-worshipper' yelled at me when I walk down the street.

But it's normally just after that someone from FTS walks up behind me asks the person what their problem is. Most of FTS are either over 6 foot or have a reputation for being vicious...plus 2 of the 6 founding members are my brothers, and the other 4 practically worship me.

FTS...hmm, how can I describe it? FTS has very much a clan mentality - it's a very large group of alternatives that stick together and are practically family. OH, and I'm also covered by the Buzzard brotherhood (the 6 founding members) and have the honour of my own Buzzard name...I think there's only 10-15 people with buzzard names.  

broken_joker

Henneth Annun
Captain

PostPosted: Mon Dec 29, 2008 5:40 pm
So I was walking to Jamba Juice today and I got a couple of people honking at me, then I got a smoothie, then I got some guy yelling something out the window that I couldn't hear because of traffic, then I went to the bookstore then I went home.

Pretty good, average day. *yawn*

Gotta start saving for SU.  
PostPosted: Wed Jan 14, 2009 10:31 pm
well in my city theres pretty much a goth army heck we even have a goth shop downtown where i live so this stuff almost never happens lol lucky me.  

darkrock64

Henneth Annun
Captain

PostPosted: Wed Jan 14, 2009 11:16 pm
darkrock64
well in my city theres pretty much a goth army heck we even have a goth shop downtown where i live so this stuff almost never happens lol lucky me.
You live in Gotham?

*bad pun*  
PostPosted: Thu Jan 15, 2009 1:07 pm
XWraith_LordX
darkrock64
You live in Gotham?

*bad pun*

i wish but sadly its just ottawa ontario lol  

darkrock64

Twisted Maggot

PostPosted: Wed Jan 21, 2009 1:15 pm
People talk about me all the time, behind my back, and sometimes when I'm right in front of them. When it's behind my back, my "friend" makes sure she tells me. The bad thing about her telling me is, why would I want to know that?! She insists on telling me stuff I don't want to hear. And, usually when I hear it for myself, I either threaten them, come back at them with an insult, and sometimes, rarely, I punch them really hard in the face... Heh... I don't do it all the time 'cause I'll get in trouble.  
PostPosted: Sat Jan 24, 2009 8:16 am
I was honked at once but other than that people mostly talk about me behind my back. People can be really cruel.  

L Kook

vincejustvince

PostPosted: Sat Jan 24, 2009 8:58 am
This girl at school told me I looked like Edward Scissorhands and that she thought he was hot. redface  
PostPosted: Thu Mar 12, 2009 3:59 pm
lots of ppl call me "the vamp chick"or"vampire"or"vampy"

they tell me to"drop dead"and i say"u first!"they also say "bite me"and i say"ok bend down and expose ur neck...itll hurt a little"

crap like that  

-XxPhantom_Dreamer-xX

the_underworks

PostPosted: Fri Mar 13, 2009 6:08 pm
vampress of shadows

they tell me to"drop dead"and i say"u first!"they also say "bite me"and i say"ok bend down and expose ur neck...itll hurt a little"

crap like that
In highschool i got told the bite me insult and i actually bit the person... but it wasnt really an insult, it was just for laughs... Then more of them when I actually bit the person on the neck XD  
PostPosted: Fri Mar 13, 2009 9:59 pm
the_underworks
vampress of shadows

crap like that
In highschool i got told the bite me insult and i actually bit the person... but it wasnt really an insult, it was just for laughs... Then more of them when I actually bit the person on the neck XD
I did that in grade school; it got me suspended for a month. I didn't really care though, the person who I bit deserved it.  

Henneth Annun
Captain

osozaki girl

Fashionable Prophet

PostPosted: Wed Mar 18, 2009 5:02 pm
no one bothers me at school much anymore.
i don't think they really care. i know they think i'm weird, but i don't care and they don't bother messing with me about it. i stay quiet a lot.
i get more compliments on my dress than insults.

i do often experiance strangers not trusting me at first...or they think i will make a scene in their stores etc.
a few years ago it used to be really bad. i remember trick-or-treating with friends, and one kid that one of my friends knew handed everyone else candy, and threw it on he ground for me to pick up.
it was embarassing redface  
~ Main Forum ~

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces