[ prp ] local expertise (America & Chel) Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 4

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

chiickadee

Princess Hoarder

PostPosted: Sun Oct 30, 2016 7:50 pm
It took Chel a moment to piece together the compliment America was paying her. When she did, she slapped the table (again- poor table) and held up her drink for America to clink like a toast.

"Ayyy that's my girl, that's my girl."

She leaned back in her chair. "Well I hope yer s**t works out anyways. You better tell me the deets though." She snickered. "An' f'he drops you m'swoopin' in on the goods."

lizbot

PostPosted: Sun Oct 30, 2016 8:00 pm
"You got good taste, Chel's Bells, dang good taste."

There is a solemn moment of silence to honor this Great Truth, but soon a song comes on that America declares as one of her favorites, so Chel gets treated to a slightly slurry serenade about cowboy cassanovas.

Later, when America's face is flushed and happy and increasingly surrounded by tiny paper umbrellas, she asked Chel if she'd lived in Ashdown all her life.

"Is it home? Like...home-home?"

chiickadee

lizbot

No Faun

chiickadee

Princess Hoarder

PostPosted: Sun Oct 30, 2016 8:39 pm
"I ain't ever been anywhere else, so I guess so." She sat on that thought with a sour expression. "Don't really think of my cousin's apartment as home though, I guess."

Chel let America get drunk off her rocker. She kept up with her beers too, but her face looked as pale as ever. It took a lot to get Chel drunk at this point, especially when it was just basic budweiser and guiness.

lizbot

PostPosted: Mon Oct 31, 2016 4:31 pm
America was pretty normal when it came to getting drunk, not a lightweight exactly, but it wasn't exactly hard to get there. On the flipside, though, her cheerful existence as a morning person was hardly ever interrupted by things like hangovers.

"Any places you'd like to go?" America asked, voice taking a turn for the wistful. "Like, tell me at least one practical place you wanna visit and could with a bit of time and cash and then give me the balls out fantasy one, too."

chiickadee

lizbot

No Faun

chiickadee

Princess Hoarder

PostPosted: Tue Nov 01, 2016 1:26 am
"Vegas," Chel said without hesitation. "T'both." Because having a bit of time and cash was fantasy. Always had been for the bankrupt house of three.

She fanned her hands out as though the lights were right there in front of her and America. "Tits everywhere."

lizbot

ashdown

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 4

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces