Welcome to Gaia! ::

RP for Fantasy, Love, and Action

Back to Guilds

A fun place to role-play with Gaians of all ages and skill levels in a variety of genres 

Tags: Roleplaying, RPing, Fantasy, Romance, Action 

Reply ~The 1x1 Corner~ [1x1 Roleplays]
The Devil You Know(NinexDeadly) Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Nine1122

Quotable Businessman

PostPosted: Sat May 06, 2017 9:55 pm
User Image User Image User Image
Eli Blackwood

"Let me make something very clear!" Eli shouted over the woman instigating the problem. One of the key reasons the killer had succeeded in Eli and Amelia's high school was because no one used authority. No one took control. That was not something Eli would let this killer take advantage off. "I have a gun with enough bullets to kill all of you. If I wanted you dead, if they wanted you dead, you would be. So put down the knives." He spoke sternly and opened his mouth to say something else but before he could, a coughing noise in the corner drowned out his voice. The coughing grew wild and Eli took over to see that Grant was beginning to turn a shade of purple as he seemed to choke. A glass of water slipped from his hand and he began to foam at the mouth. Eli moved towards him to see what was happening but before he reached Grant he knew it was too late. Poison. This killer was using moves the one in high school never had. The High School Slasher never used poison. They had used acids, deathtraps, and knives. Grant doubled over and began moving to the exit door as he coughed. He made it just to the door before pushing it open, and then falling through it. Where ever he was going, he wasn't getting there. Another one down.

Deadly_Tiger

PostPosted: Sun May 14, 2017 4:37 pm
[User Image User Image User Image

Amelia Knight

Amelia wasn’t sure if threatening to shoot them all was the best way to resolve the situation, but she would never find out. Everyone, Amelia included, turned towards the male Eli had brought back with him shortly after the coughing fit began.

“Oh my God, Grant!” Alison rushed over to the man who had been so kind to her as he turned purple and began foaming at the mouth. There was nothing she could do for him though. Only watch helplessly as he struggled towards the door. “Do something!” the girl demanded of Eli with fresh tears in her eyes, but it was all in vain. There was nothing they could do and Amelia knew Grant was dead.

A few moments of stunned silence, only interrupted by Alison sobbing over Grant, went by before the cook with the blow torch spoke up. “If one thems was the killer, they wouldn’t have had time to poison the water.” He pointed out.

“One of them could have sneaked in here before the rest of the group came!” Margo shot back. “We are safer without them here!”

“How do we know they didn’t poison him!” Alison accused the kitchen staff.

“It just makes it easier for the killer if we sit here fighting!” Amelia cut in. “If we want to live, we need to work together!” That and not eat or drink anything.

nine1122

Deadly_Tiger

Eloquent Conversationalist

Nine1122

Quotable Businessman

PostPosted: Sun May 14, 2017 7:00 pm
Eli Blackwood

Oh Eli really wished Margo was dead about now. She was causing so much disorder. When Grant went down and Alison went to his body just outside the room, Eli followed her, this time speaking in a softer tone because he knew it would be hard. "You have to come back in the room. He is gone, nothing can change that."

Adrian pointed an accusing finger at Margo "How do we know you're not the killer? You're the one throwing wild accusations and creating havoc! Everyone else is fine with staying safe together!"

Deadly_Tiger

PostPosted: Mon May 29, 2017 8:20 pm

Amelia Knight

“I can’t just leave him there.” Alison was barely understandable between her sobs. “He helped me when…” The rest was intelligible as a refreshed image of the faceless people surfaced. It wasn’t exactly logical since there wasn’t much that could be done with Grant’s body anyway, but then again the girl was hardly thinking logically at the moment.

“I’ve been with these ******** all day you dipshit.” Margo jerked her thumb back at the rest of the kitchen staff. “When the hell would I have had time to run around playing a*****e psychopath?”

“My family are still in there room.” Anna said softly to Sam while everyone else was fighting. It wasn’t that she really expected him to do anything, but she was worried about them and didn’t really know who else to tell at the moment.

nine1122

Deadly_Tiger

Nine1122

Quotable Businessman

PostPosted: Sun Jun 04, 2017 8:04 pm
Eli Blackwood

"When someone is as annoying as you are they get killed or they are the killer and you're still breathing!" Adrian shouted back at Margo he stepped forward as if he was gonna say something else but before he could Eli stepped in.

"Oh shut up!" Eli shouted over the other two. He looked over at Amelia with a very clear request that she try to ease the situation between the newcomers and the kitchen staff and then he turned to Alison. "He's gone. There is nothing you can do for him now. Listen to me, if we go out there to drag his body in here, we can be attacked. Even if we succeed, we're just moving a body to sit in a kitchen instead of a hallway." He tried to speak softly because he knew she was panicking enough. They needed order, they needed organization, and everyone needed to calm down if they were going to get that.

"What room?" Sam asked. He seemed to have some gears turning in his head. He wasn't entirely sober and some of the things he was on had some adverse effects. Feelings of invincibility.

Deadly_Tiger

PostPosted: Wed Jul 05, 2017 4:31 pm

Amelia Knight

Alison flinched at Eli's shouting even though it wasn't directed at her. She was completely distraught at the moment. First the people in her room, now Grant.... It seemed so wrong to just leave him out in the hall. She didn't say anything, but she did finally get up off the floor and head inside with the others.

"This isn't some ******** B movie where the least popular character dies you moron." Margo muttered under her breath, apparently determined to get the last word in.

At least she had stopped yelling though, so that was an improvement in Amelia's opinion. How Eli expected her to ease tensions she hadn't a clue. There weren't a lot of encouraging words she could give without out right lying about the situation and she had a feeling some, if not all of them would see through such a lie. Did she explain how her and Eli had survived something similar? That could either go well or it could go very poorly. They could take comfort in knowing there was experience on their side and listen to her and Eli, or they blame them for the events occurring at the hotel. "Look. We need to work together, or it just makes it easy for the murder to pick us off one by one. We stick together, we don't touch anything and we make it through the night." Amelia wasn't so sure if that was true or not. Originally she thought the killer would save her and Eli for last, so whoever was with them would be relatively safe. However given the poison and the death of Grant she was suddenly much less sure. Figuring out who the killer was seemed like the better choice now.

"It seems like the best option to me." Amelia turned her head slightly to see the wife of the couple they had found in the hallway earlier speak up, clinging ever so tightly to her husband. Not that she could blame them. If things had been different, Amelia might be doing the same.

"Room 312." Anna whispered back to Sam. They were on the main floor, which meant climbing two flights of stairs to the third floor. "We should ask the guy with the gun." She hadn't caught Eli's name, but he had gone off by himself once already to return with the crying girl and the now dead guy. He seemed like the best hope of finding her family. That and he had a gun.

nine1122

Deadly_Tiger

Nine1122

Quotable Businessman

PostPosted: Sat Jul 08, 2017 11:20 am
Eli Blackwood

"Keep talking and we will find out." Eli mumbled under his breath in response to Margo's inability to shut up. Adrian seemed to have similar thoughts but he said nothing. Instead he sat down on one of the tables and wore a defiant, angry look. Lucas held to his wife's hand for fear of losing her if he let go and Sam began to think about what Anna wanted. Eli, not entirely satisfied with Alison tried to make it a little better but would likely have only made it worse. "Trust me. You can survive the night, that is all you can do. You can't save anyone. The moment you play hero, you die-" No sooner had he spoken those words before Sam darted out of the room and through the doors Grant had fallen through. He was going to try and find Anna's parents. Himself. The blend of drugs in his system had the side effect of making him feel invincible and so he figured he would be able to help them himself and he wasn't thinking straight anyways. Eli, upon hearing the doors swing open and shut, ran over to them but stopped just at them. He could lose another person at no personal cost, but he was the man with the gun, the one person who should go after Sam. "Where is he going?"

Deadly_Tiger

PostPosted: Tue Aug 01, 2017 7:30 pm

Amelia Knight

Those words weren’t particularly comforting to Alison. She didn’t even see her actions as being a hero, but simply common human decency. However before she could give any sort of answer a commotion broke out. “Wait!” Anna shouted after Sam, arm outstretched in a vain attempted to stop him. Before she could decide if she should go after him or not he was gone. “I think he’s going to look for my family.” She answered, though Eli hadn’t asked her specifically. “We were staying in room 312…..” And if he died it would be all her fault.

Amelia mentally facepalmed as right on the heels of her saying they needed to stay together one of the people ran out of the room. She looked to Eli who seemed to be debating going to look for their runner. Provided he wasn’t their killer he would almost certainly be dead long before making back on his own. Not going after him was almost certainly a death sentence. Eli had navigated the Hotel once on his own looking for survivors, but that didn’t mean he would be able to do it a second time. Their killer might just decide to bump him up the priority order instead of leaving Eli and herself for last. Additionally she wasn’t too pleased about the possibility of Eli taking off her with her gun…again. When they traded in the hallway she I thought it to be a temporary thing but he had seemed to decide just to take ownership of it. “I’ll back you up either way.” Amelia said eventually, though she had a feeling just leaving the runner would cause some problems in the group.

nine1122

Deadly_Tiger

Nine1122

Quotable Businessman

PostPosted: Wed Aug 02, 2017 2:06 pm
Eli Blackwood

Eli grit his teeth and looked down at the gun. He should go, he knew the room and he knew exactly where he needed to be. If he was fast he could get there and maybe save Sam. Still, having the gun in the room was a good motivation to keep people from lashing out. If he left with it, someone may try to make a move or take control of the situation. Someone who should not be in control. He knew the solution but didn't like the idea currently running through his head. Eli walked over to Amelia and held out the gun to her. "Keep control, give me my knife. I'll go after the kid. No one else leaves." Eli was good with his knife, he'd argue he was better than a killer so the gun was expendable. At least he hoped it was. And if Amelia had it she could try to maintain peace... well some kind of peace. "If I am not back in fifteen minutes, I'm not coming back. Don't look for me, don't try to help. Just focus on getting out of here."

Deadly_Tiger

PostPosted: Sun Aug 13, 2017 1:25 pm

Amelia Knight

Amelia didn’t like the idea, but then there were really no good options in front of them. It was probably smarter to leave the kid to his own fate, but could they live with the mortality of that choice? Eli’s pick seemed like the least worst option. She took the gun and put it back in its holster on her hip, though she left it unclasped so she could quickly pull it if need be. Then she took Eli’s knife and put it in his hand, but then proceeded to put her other hand under his so that it was momentarily clasp between her two hands. “Be careful.” She said simply, looking him in the eye for a moment before letting him go. Not that she didn’t think he wouldn’t be careful.

Of course it was too much for Margo to keep her mouth shut. “You are seriously going after the ******** moron? Your funeral.”

“He’s trying to find my family!” Anna argued.

“Just go.” Amelia told Eli with a small eye roll.

nine1122

Deadly_Tiger

Nine1122

Quotable Businessman

PostPosted: Sun Aug 13, 2017 9:56 pm
Eli Blackwood

Eli took his knife in hand and flicked it open. He looked at the blade for a minute and then twirled it through his fingers in an impulsive way. No one else would notice anything, but Amelia might recognize the way he spun it around his hand. She wouldn't recognize exactly what he had done, but if her memory was good, she would get a slightly familiar feeling. "I'll be back." And with that he left the room. He had at least three flights of stairs ahead of him and a long dark hallway. Once he was out of the kitchen area his entire demeanor shifted. He stood a little straighter and walked with a little more intensity. He had closed the knife and slipped it back into his pocket so that he would appear unarmed. His expression turned a little and he pushed forward through the dark building. He followed the hallway until he found a stair access and when he did he mead his way up to the third floor where the parents' room was supposed to be. To most the walls would have seemed like they were enclosing on them but not to him. He had been in this position before, just not this role.

It would have only been six minutes after Eli left the room that the killer began to follow him. The killer was smart and had waited for another to run from the room to save Sam. From their vantage point, the killer watched Eli move out the room and then up the stairs and it was in the hallway of the third floor that the killer would strike. Sam was of little importance, his death was planned and could easily be achieved, but Eli, Eli was someone the killer had great interest in. Even more than Amelia. The killer moved like a ghost behind Eli, not emitting even the slightest noise in his steps and he remained far enough behind that Eli would never know. Or at least that is what the killer thought. Eventually Eli turned into the open door of room 312 and disappeared inside. The killer could hear Eli and Sam inside. Eli was shouting at Sam for what he had done and Sam was defending himself. It was too chaotic to be distinguishable but the killer understood the general message. Eli was mad that Sam had run and Sam felt it was the right choice. The killer set up in the room directly across the hall and listened to the shouting. It was almost entertaining. Entertaining because of how easy it was to tear these people apart. The killer heard the door across the hall open and shut and he could hear Eli begin to lead Sam away so a quick decision was made. The killer would have both their lives. Sam would be easy and from what the killer knew about Eli, the dirty little secret, he would care more about himself than Sam. So a second passed, and then the killed slammed open the door and leapt out into the hallway to murder the duo. All according to plan.

Until Eli struck first.

The killer had hardly made it a step into the hallways before being sidelined by Eli who rolled off quickly after the duo hit the ground. "Sam run! Tell the others!" Eli shouted the order and without question, Sam ran. The killer rolled onto their side and then stood, brandishing a large kitchen knife as Eli flicked open his pocket knife. Eli waited a moment until the door to the stairway swung open and slammed shut, then he relaxed his posture a little and the killer did the same. "He's gone, take off the mask, Grant."

"And here I thought I got it passed you." He responded as he peeled the mask off his face and tossed it onto the ground. Grant smiled his cocky smile and flourished his knife a little. "Then again, how could I?"

"I would have shot you in the hallway if not for the others. They wouldn't have believed me." Eli replied bluntly as he noted Grant flourishing his knife. "You really did steal everything."

"Steal? I thought that imitation would flatter." Grant took a step forward and Eli took a step back.

"A little, but it is a sign of a base mind. Stealing all my tricks. A clever way to get my attention but because you so clearly know what I did, you should know that my attention is not something you want." Eli now took a step forward and it was Grant who stepped back. "Poison, a clever way to get yourself out of the group to set more traps. Makes everyone think you are dead. I would have used it to if I didn't intend to get away with the murder."

"Actually that is something I wanted to ask you. One of the reasons I brought you into this game. You are the only killer I know who got away. They never knew it was you. They could never see the evil your eye that I could. How did you do it? How did you fool everyone, even Amelia, into thinking you were just another survivor?" Grant seemed like a fan meeting their hero. It was both inspiring and disgusting.

"With difficulty. Getting one of the survivors in my disguise was the most difficult part. After that, I just needed to kill them in front of Amelia without giving them a chance to say anything. Amelia did the rest and I was never looked into. Not exactly an option for you." Eli responded as he flourished his knife one more time.

"Oh but it is, you see, I have you. You can vouch for me. If we kill all of them, you can tell any officials that I am a survivor, just like you." Grant smiled but the look on Eli's face drained what little joy he had. "Or I can tell them everything. Tell them what you did, what you are, and make them think you are the killer." Now it was Eli who smiled and Grant took a step back in confusion.

"But you can't. You made a mistake that I never did. They think you are dead. They can't see you anywhere or they will know. " Eli stepped forward and raised his knife to point at Grant. "It's a shame really, you should have just asked me. Instead you lured me into this game. This could have been different."

"It still can, we can kill the rest of them together-"

"No." Eli shut him down and Grant took another step back as Eli began walking towards him. Grant's knife didn't make him feel as secure as it once did. Then again, he had more than a knife on him.

"Don't you wanna know why I brought you here? Why I am killing everyone-"

"I don't care. I killed because I wanted to, because the kids annoyed me, and because I knew I could. I did it for that look in their eye when the life leaves their body. The power over life and death. I stopped so that I wouldn't have to see that again but you forced me to." Eli continued his path and Grant began walking backwards.

"I did this for you! I did this to remind you what you are! I did this so you can teach me!"

"Shhhh, it's time for this game to end." Eli almost whispered and a dark look came over Grant.

"So it is." He threw his knife at Eli to buy him a little time as he reached to the back of his waistband and gripped the handle of his pistol. He didn't see that Eli had ducked under the knife and charged him. Before he could aim the pistol, Eli had opened a cut across Grant's stomach and wrist which caused Grant to yelp and drop the gun. Eli stabbed at Grant's neck but Grant smacked his arm away and kicked Eli back. Eli lost his balance as he stumbled backwards and fell but he rolled through his fall and ended up back on his feet to rush Grant again. Grant reached down for the gun and Eli nailed Grant's hand to the ground with his pocket knife, then picked the gun up and pressed it to Grant's temple. Before he could pull the trigger Grant had ripped the pocket knife out of his own hand and slashed at Eli with it. He opened a cut across Eli's neck. The cut wasn't deep enough to kill but the area it had hit caused Eli to recoil backwards and give Grant some space. Grant was smart and instead of pressing forward, he retreated. He took Eli's knife and before Eli could aim the gun again, Grant was gone.

"s**t!" Eli shouted as he slipped the gun into his waistband and kicked the wall. "s**t!" He kicked the wall hard enough that he put a hole in it and then composed himself. There was work to do now. He picked up Grant's larger knife and began looking around, he couldn't see a blood trail so he would let it go for now and instead return to the survivors. Which he began to do.

Sam ran back into the kitchen and looked around frantically. "Eli found the killer! They are fighting outside room 312." Sam was breathing heavily which showed that he had been in pretty much a full sprint the whole way to the kitchen. Then he looked over to Anna "You're parents weren't there. I'm sorry."

Deadly_Tiger

PostPosted: Sun Sep 17, 2017 4:22 pm

Amelia Knight

“We wait here.” Amelia ordered the rest. It was a callous choice, but a smart one. Eli might already be dead and if she took the only gun out of the room to find him it would leave everyone else easy pray for the killer. Then she would be the only one left. Lessons from her childhood. Try to save everyone and you ended up losing more people than if you just protected those you knew you could.

‘You’re really just going to leave him out there?” Olivia had gathered that Amelia and Eli had some kind of relationship. Given the location they were at she had sort of assumed they were a couple. She knew she’d go after Lucas no matter what, and hoped he would do the same.

“Eli is either dead or he will make it back on his own. At least now we know no one in this room is the killer.” That should provide some relief to those remaining. They no longer needed to be suspicious of those in the room with them. “Did you see who the killer was?” She asked Sam.

nine1122

Deadly_Tiger

Nine1122

Quotable Businessman

PostPosted: Sun Sep 17, 2017 6:29 pm
Eli Blackwood

"You're wrong. What if he is the killer? What if he killed Eli and tried to lure us back out? He ran out and made Eli chase him." Adrian spoke up. He wasn't yelling but he was speaking loudly for sure. It was possible that Sam had been trying to lure them out of the room.

"What?" Sam turned to face Adrian who stepped towards him with seemingly lethal intent.

"He is the reason Eli left the room and now he shows up here. How are we supposed to know that he isn't the killer?" Adrian pressed before turning to look at Amelia. Lucas remained silent but he was beginning to have similar thoughts. It was a little odd. He squeezed his wife's hand to try and signal that they needed to stay out of the conflict that was building. Eli still had not reached the room.

Deadly_Tiger

PostPosted: Tue Sep 19, 2017 8:26 pm

Amelia Knight

“Finally something we agree on.” Margo commented.

“You can’t be serious!” Anna stepped up to defend Sam. “He went to find my family!”

“He killed Grant!” Alison accused.

Olivia returned her husband’s hand squeeze, but then took her eyes off of the ensuing drama to look up at Lucas, her eyes full of fear, concern and worry.

Amelia found it hard to believe that Sam was the killer. Eli could overpower the kid pretty easily and he looked way too out of it to set up some kind of elaborate trap. The problem was she couldn’t exactly disprove Adrian’s theory. Not in a way they would accept right now anyway. She would need concrete proof for that, not just an explanation that he was too small and stoned to pull it off. “I’ve got the only gun, so as long as we all stay here, he can’t hurt anyone else, even if he is the killer. The police can sort it out when they get here.”

nine1122

Deadly_Tiger

Nine1122

Quotable Businessman

PostPosted: Wed Sep 20, 2017 2:56 pm
Eli Blackwood

"The police didn't come last time." Eli said as he pushed open the doors into the room. He kept the gun in the back of his waistband hidden. In his right hand he held Grant's knife and in the other he held his bleeding neck. "Sam isn't the killer. I don't know who is but everyone in this room is fine." That seemed to calm most but murmurs of questions began to rise. Lucas remained silent but Adrian seemed to be grumbling. Eli moved over to Amelia, not paying much attention to the few people who would argue or question him and when he reached her he spoke quietly. "We need to-" Before he could finish his thought, he froze. He had taken the one thing the killer wanted. Denied him the one purpose for the murders. Now Grant would just kill. They were no longer safe in the room, no longer able to wait it out. He knew Grant would strike but he didn't know how, he couldn't focus his usually keen mind. Something in the air was wrong. He didn't know what but he knew something did not smell right. "We need to keep moving."

Deadly_Tiger

~The 1x1 Corner~ [1x1 Roleplays]

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces