[PRP] Now You Don't (Chel/Shun) [FIN] Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Blade Kuroda

Militant Raider

PostPosted: Tue Oct 18, 2016 11:57 am
Shun was already getting tired. With a low grunt, he made a motion with his hands to create a few curved spikes of black ice to shoot up from the ground in an attempt to cage Chel in.

The structure was weak, though. And it crumbled away into nothing shortly after forming.

"Dammit..." he hissed.  
PostPosted: Tue Oct 18, 2016 4:19 pm
If Shun was tired, Chel was running on fumes. She made no mention of it as she continued to dart around, moving around his crumbled cage as best she could. Chel's fighting strategy had always been evasion until exhaustion over raw brute strength.

"Next time yo, next time."

chiickadee

Princess Hoarder

Blade Kuroda

Militant Raider

PostPosted: Tue Oct 18, 2016 6:26 pm
Shun was wearing himself too thin. Begrudgingly, he let his arms drop to his side as he took on a slightly more relaxed stance.

"That is enough."

PostPosted: Wed Oct 19, 2016 10:40 am
Chel kept her stance for a few moments longer (rule one of bar fights: never expect the fight to be over just because one guy relaxes) but evenntually she too dropped the magic.

Chel was not only panting hard but looked physically drained as well. Her eyes were a tired red and her skin looked pale. Stranger still, the tattoo on her arm had begun to smear, almost dripping down her arm.

"Not bad right?" she said, pacing over to him to look him over for scratches or other damage. "Maybe someday I'll hit back."  

chiickadee

Princess Hoarder

Blade Kuroda

Militant Raider

PostPosted: Wed Oct 19, 2016 10:56 am
In response to that question, Shun just quietly grunted at Chel. He suppo itse it wasn't too bad for her first time really dealing magic. He rolled his shoulders and looked her over briefly, pausing at the sight of her tattoo.

"Your tattoo is rubbing off."

Given the nature of the tattoo, he found it odd, but perhaps the agreement she had with the All Seeing was not meant to be a permanent one in the first place. Good, he thought.  
PostPosted: Wed Oct 19, 2016 1:16 pm
"Eh?"

She glanced down at the tattoo and when she did a small eruption of voices whispered in the back of her mind. It was just enough that she could hear them echo in her mind but not enough to make out any of the words.

Maybe ... a side effect to using magic?

Shun didn't look perturbed. She decided to play it off, "Must just be somethin' to do with bein' here. M'sure it's fine." But was it? What did she do if she was wrong about this ... She couldn't tell him if things got worse; he'd just say it was her own fault and that he'd warned her. Right?

"So how d'we get back home?"  

chiickadee

Princess Hoarder

Blade Kuroda

Militant Raider

PostPosted: Wed Oct 19, 2016 2:40 pm
Shun raised his brow at her, not really sure what to make of it still. He wouldn't say an effect like that was normal, but honestly nothing was really normal here.

"Not certain of that. Perhaps your power is wearing away as well," he suggested with a shrug.  
PostPosted: Wed Oct 19, 2016 3:53 pm
"Hm. I could check f'it still works but only f'you don't mind." She looked to him for approval.

She began walking and said, "Let's walk an' talk- faster t'findin' our way outta this shithole."  

chiickadee

Princess Hoarder

Blade Kuroda

Militant Raider

PostPosted: Wed Oct 19, 2016 5:33 pm
"No."

Shun shook his head, then continued off and away to seek out an exit. He didn't want All Seeing to see him in regular Ashdown, and he sure as hell did not want that creature to know where he was in Other Ashdown, where it could potentially reach him.

PostPosted: Wed Oct 19, 2016 5:40 pm
"Alright." Chel didn't. Which said something about a person who usually did whatever the ******** she wanted.

"So we can do like ... anything anything here?" Chel was rubbing her chin. She had an idea.  

chiickadee

Princess Hoarder

Blade Kuroda

Militant Raider

PostPosted: Wed Oct 19, 2016 6:56 pm
"In theory, yes. Though if you plan on pulling something big, you better know what the ******** you are doing. Also avoid attempting to shapeshift. Apparently if you do so and head over back to regular Ashdown, you run the risk of getting yourself killed due to not having proper anatomy in a place where that matters more."

Shun rolled his shoulders.

"Also it takes practice."

PostPosted: Wed Oct 19, 2016 8:26 pm
Chel clutched her chest. "I want my boobs in place, thanks." She did like her boobs; it was a shame she didn't have a nice a** to follow.

She then let go and waved her hands. "Wait no- I was just gonna say we could teach y'to swim over here yeah? Make it so you can breathe under water an' then y'don't risk dyin'." She kicked a rock and the noise echoed off the empty buildings around them. "Don't gotta worry 'bout nobody catchin' us netiher."

chiickadee

Princess Hoarder

Blade Kuroda

Militant Raider

PostPosted: Wed Oct 19, 2016 8:29 pm
Shun actually stopped and stared at Chel.

"You were the one saying I should not be relying on magic for that sort of s**t in the first place. I could care less about anyone catching us, with exception of any possible underwater monstrosities there may be lurking about."

He huffed, then continued to walk.

PostPosted: Wed Oct 19, 2016 8:33 pm
"But ... might not be bad t'rely on it at least t'learn. Then do it fer real without magic. Like a ladder, y'know?"

She sighed. "Jus' tryna help."

chiickadee

Princess Hoarder

Blade Kuroda

Militant Raider

PostPosted: Wed Oct 19, 2016 8:37 pm
"I am not going to go over this again. I cannot swim. My body does not move properly in the water. This is the last time I am going to repeat myself on this matter," he stated sternly.

ashdown

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff