[PRP] Phone A friend (Chel/Shun) [FIN] Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Blade Kuroda

Militant Raider

PostPosted: Thu Oct 27, 2016 9:34 pm
Shun swatted her hand away after she poked him in the cheek, glaring at her for that.

"Do not refer to me as such. Also you may say that but..." he started before eyeing the arm that had the eye tattoo.  
PostPosted: Thu Oct 27, 2016 9:37 pm
"I told you. S'not him." Her hand went to cover up the tattoo, like an ugly insecurity. "I trust him. Just like I trust you."

She brought the mug up to her lips once more.

chiickadee

Princess Hoarder

Blade Kuroda

Militant Raider

PostPosted: Thu Oct 27, 2016 9:39 pm
Shun grunted lowly, "I still think that is a mistake. But even if All Seeing is not the direct cause, who is to say that All Seeing does not have an enemy that would take interest in those who have its favor?"  
PostPosted: Thu Oct 27, 2016 9:43 pm
"Yeah," Chel agreed, at least to the second point. To the first, she still wasn't sure. "Yeah," she repeated, "I'm ..."

The thought trailed off and she finished off the end of her tea. She leaned forward enough to set the cup on the table in front of them before returning to his side, twice as buried as before. "I don't wanna hide in a hole every time somethin' creepy happens. I don't like bein' ..." She trailed off again.

chiickadee

Princess Hoarder

Blade Kuroda

Militant Raider

PostPosted: Thu Oct 27, 2016 10:02 pm
"You do not have to. Just right now, I know far too little about your stalker. I could tail you for awhile and see if I could spot anything, but that does not seem like a very efficient way of going about it."

He still also wasn't completely certain if there was a stalker in the first place. This could very well still be a case of sleep deprivation.  
PostPosted: Thu Oct 27, 2016 10:12 pm
Chel snorted. "Y'can't tail me fer all hours of th'day. Then I really would have a stalker." Sort of an ironic turn of events, really. "But ... f'it means yer around more I'll take you up on it." Chel wasn't sure what she'd said until she'd said it. Hopefully he'd interpret it as protection rather than affection. She needed it to sound like a joke. "My very own Batman. How 'bout that."  

chiickadee

Princess Hoarder

Blade Kuroda

Militant Raider

PostPosted: Thu Oct 27, 2016 10:20 pm
Shun raised his brow at her. He quietly stared at her for those comments.  
PostPosted: Thu Oct 27, 2016 10:20 pm
"What?"  

chiickadee

Princess Hoarder

Blade Kuroda

Militant Raider

PostPosted: Thu Oct 27, 2016 10:22 pm
He didn't say anything. He just stared.  
PostPosted: Thu Oct 27, 2016 10:24 pm
Chel moved her chin up to his shoulder.

"I like havin' you around. S'not a crime." She stuck out her tongue.

chiickadee

Princess Hoarder

Blade Kuroda

Militant Raider

PostPosted: Thu Oct 27, 2016 10:25 pm
"You really are weird," he grunted before standing up to put his cup away.  
PostPosted: Thu Oct 27, 2016 10:43 pm
Chel let him go without protest, unraveling herself and handing him her cup so he could take that one too.

"Am I out here or in yer room? Floor's fine too," she tried to play casual but there was a nervousness to her voice. She just didn't want to act like she needed a nightlight when she did.

chiickadee

Princess Hoarder

Blade Kuroda

Militant Raider

PostPosted: Thu Oct 27, 2016 11:04 pm
"Wherever. Out here, I will grab you a blanket or whatever. Just get some ******** sleep," he stated while he washed his cup, then set it out to dry.  
PostPosted: Thu Oct 27, 2016 11:13 pm
"You get some ********' sleep," she retorted maturely, stretching and moving back towards his bedroom. Why would she take a couch over a bed when it was offered?

By the time Shun had made it to his room, Chel had already left her jeans on the ground and buried herself in the covers. She really was tired.

chiickadee

Princess Hoarder

Blade Kuroda

Militant Raider

PostPosted: Fri Oct 28, 2016 6:17 am
When Shun made it to his room, he blinked as Chel had really spent no time diving into bed. With a shake of his head, he went on into the bathroom to brush his teeth and whatever before turning in as well.  
ashdown

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff