Welcome to Gaia! ::

Team Snagem: A Pokemon RP

Back to Guilds

A Pokemon Roleplaying Guild offering a wide variety of features and characters. 

Tags: Gijinka, Snagem, Pokemon, Literate, Roleplay 

Reply Side RP Board
I hear Johto is nice this time of year. Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

SubonicXP

Captain

Mega Sex Symbol

5,725 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Marathon 300
  • Megathread 100
PostPosted: Fri Nov 18, 2016 4:20 pm
TerashiLeonGoken
"Oh! That's a nice... song..."

With that, Rala went out like a light. "Darn," I cursed, finding it hard to stay awake while Jigglypuff filled the air with sleep-inducing Normal-type energy. Eventually, my knees buckles, and I wound up standing on them. With a punch to my own jaw, I rose back to my feet. If I fell asleep, too...

"You're gonna have to punch yourself harder than that!" Chaos jeered. I ignored him, having bigger problems to deal with. Rala was the only battle-ready Pokemon left in my team, so swapping her out to someone else wasn't an option.

I had to wait this one out.

"Huh, I'm almost surprised that work!" Whitney cheered as she took her headphones off. "Puff, use Disarming Voice!" The gym leader ordered.

Puff was about to show Terashi that the Double Team move was a waste of time as it began to sing again, the strange song seeming to strike at the very heart of those who heard it, though Rala would be the one to really feel it as even in her sleeping state she would feel sorrow and other painful emotions. There was no avoiding this move.  
TerashiLeonGoken generated a random number between 1 and 3 ... 1!
PostPosted: Fri Nov 18, 2016 4:26 pm
Getting cheap-shotted by her own move must've really hurt. It also woke her up. "You..."

"Show her how it's done, Rala," I said with a smirk, grateful that she woke up as quickly as she did.

Rala opened her mouth wide, filling the room with Fairy-type energy that would give Puff a piece of her own medicine.  

TerashiLeonGoken

Eloquent Guildsman

9,325 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Elocutionist 200

SubonicXP

Captain

Mega Sex Symbol

5,725 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Marathon 300
  • Megathread 100
PostPosted: Sat Nov 19, 2016 1:38 pm
TerashiLeonGoken
Getting cheap-shotted by her own move must've really hurt. It also woke her up. "You..."

"Show her how it's done, Rala," I said with a smirk, grateful that she woke up as quickly as she did.

Rala opened her mouth wide, filling the room with Fairy-type energy that would give Puff a piece of her own medicine.

The Jigglypuff whined as it was subjected to a similar song, though one not very pleasing to it. Whitney didn't seem too keen to it either but alas they both were still raring to go. "Puff, get louder! Hyper Voice!" Whitney ordered, quickly by clumsily putting her headphones back on for this one.

Angry that it was being out sung the Balloon Pokemon would take in a deep breath which inflated its body to almost twice its normal size before unleashing an absolutely horrible scream that sounded like a foghorn and a Meowth dying. The girls behind Whitney had fled when they heard the command even.  
PostPosted: Sat Nov 19, 2016 4:44 pm
Both Rala and myself had our hands to our ears trying not to go deaf. In the back of my mind, however, I was remembering this move. Hyper Voice. It could certainly have its uses.

Use Confusion to shut it up, I thought, hoping Rala could read my mind in this noise. It seems she could, surprisingly, as aimed a lump of warped psychic energy at Jigglypuff.  

TerashiLeonGoken

Eloquent Guildsman

9,325 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Elocutionist 200

SubonicXP

Captain

Mega Sex Symbol

5,725 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Marathon 300
  • Megathread 100
PostPosted: Sat Nov 19, 2016 4:57 pm
TerashiLeonGoken
Both Rala and myself had our hands to our ears trying not to go deaf. In the back of my mind, however, I was remembering this move. Hyper Voice. It could certainly have its uses.

Use Confusion to shut it up, I thought, hoping Rala could read my mind in this noise. It seems she could, surprisingly, as aimed a lump of warped psychic energy at Jigglypuff.

As the Confusion hit the Balloon Pokemon would stumble backwards and hold onto its head as if it had a headache, its screaming ceased. The Jigglypuff seemed confused as it began to stumble around, trying to sign but its 'words' coming out as mumbles.

"Puff? You okay? Try a Double Slap!" Whitney ordered, but it was no good, the Jigglypuff instead smacked its self across the face, hard. It hurt its self in its confusion.  
PostPosted: Sun Nov 20, 2016 8:34 am
"This is my chance!" Rala declared telepathically before teleporting, placing herself centimeters from Jigglypuff before planting a kiss on the enermy's cheek that coated Jigglypuff with Fairy-type energy.

I doubted that I would be the only one shocked by Rala's use of DrainingKiss. "When did you learn that move?"

"Not too long ago," Rala admitted as she teleported back to my side. "I haven't really gotten a chance to try it out before now. It works,though - I already feel stronger!"  

TerashiLeonGoken

Eloquent Guildsman

9,325 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Elocutionist 200

SubonicXP

Captain

Mega Sex Symbol

5,725 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Marathon 300
  • Megathread 100
PostPosted: Sun Nov 20, 2016 8:43 am
TerashiLeonGoken
"This is my chance!" Rala declared telepathically before teleporting, placing herself centimeters from Jigglypuff before planting a kiss on the enermy's cheek that coated Jigglypuff with Fairy-type energy.

I doubted that I would be the only one shocked by Rala's use of DrainingKiss. "When did you learn that move?"

"Not too long ago," Rala admitted as she teleported back to my side. "I haven't really gotten a chance to try it out before now. It works,though - I already feel stronger!"

Jigglypuff whined in pain as Rala kissed it on the cheek, its strength slowly leaving it and going to Rala.

"Puff, can you keep going? Try another Hyper Voice!" Whitney ordered.

The balloon Pokemon was exhausted at this point but it wasn't going to go down without a final song as it took a deep breath and...sang. Jigglypuff didn't have enough strength in her to use Hyper Voice again so it used Disarming Voice instead. It was something at least, though Terashi and Rala were probably glad that it didn't start screaming again.  
PostPosted: Sun Nov 20, 2016 8:47 am
Rala held her hands against her head as her stolen energy faded. She was feeling a bit tired as well, but she was in better shape than Puff thanks to Draining Kiss.

"Finish her," I said simply.

Building up her rage, Rala flung one more Confusion blast at Puff. It was a bit hard to aim with all these negative emotions pouring into her, but she did her best to put the Puff down for good.  

TerashiLeonGoken

Eloquent Guildsman

9,325 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Elocutionist 200

SubonicXP

Captain

Mega Sex Symbol

5,725 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Marathon 300
  • Megathread 100
PostPosted: Sun Nov 20, 2016 9:01 am
TerashiLeonGoken
Rala held her hands against her head as her stolen energy faded. She was feeling a bit tired as well, but she was in better shape than Puff thanks to Draining Kiss.

"Finish her," I said simply.

Building up her rage, Rala flung one more Confusion blast at Puff. It was a bit hard to aim with all these negative emotions pouring into her, but she did her best to put the Puff down for good.

That was it, the blast of Psychic energy would knocked Jigglypuff off its feet and send it rolling, the Pokemon coming to a stop in front of Whitney. The girl just sighed as she recalled her Pokemon, closing her eyes for a few seconds before opening them up again and flashing Terashi a pretty, yet somehow terrible, smile.

"Looks like you're winning, can't have that now can I? Tee hee~" With that said Whitney would take out a Heavy Ball, the ball's design seriously clashing with her 'cute and pretty' theme going on. She would give the ball a look before turning her attention back to Terashi. "Want to see the Pokemon that got me my job? You've probably heard lots of stories about this one." Without another word she tossed the ball onto the field, the ball hitting the ground with a hard 'thud' and popping open.

"Tank miltank!" Cried the Milk Cow Pokemon as it appeared from the ball, the Normal type waving at Rala happily as she appeared. She seemed nice enough.

"Milky! Time to go all out! Body Slam!" Whitney cried out. Wait, what!?

Milky's happy attitude would disappear in a flash as its face became much more serious. The cow would then reveal surprising acrobatic talents as it would jump into the air effortlessly and come down on Rala from above, belly first. Oh crap.  
PostPosted: Sun Nov 20, 2016 9:13 am
"Oh, it's just a Miltank?" I asked, the familiar scent of nostalgia wafting into my nose and blinding me to Rala's peril. "They're not that hard to fight. I remember someone who I went to classes with that knocked one out in on hit due to a Rollout-ing Geodu-ow!"

The sudden headache was not due to the ghost energy in my head. This time, it was the result of Rala getting knocked out.

I sighed at this. At least Whitney was back to being happy, although it was difficult to accept defeat with Chaos laughing like a crazy man. I suppose the result was rather ironic.

"Well, that's it, then," I shrugged. "I don't have any Pokemon on me that are capable of fighting, so it looks like I lost this-"

Sadly, fate had other plans.

"What the- What the ~/~ place is this?"

As I stared at the crestless Torchic, I was certain everyone else in the room had their eyes on him. "Jeez, I was taking a nap, and the second I wake up, I was surrounded by a red and white sphere!"

That's when the Torchic noticed me. "Hey, blondie! This is your doing, innit?"

I rubbed the back of my head as I regarded Angeal. Wasn't expecting to sound like a baby Chaos. "At your mother's request, yes."

"Oh, THAT figures. So, what? You're my trainer, now?"

"That's right," I nodded, motioning toward Miltank. "And we're in the middle of a battle."

Angeal's eyes opened widely when he regarded the Miltank, giving me time to recall Rala. "Whoa. You're a big one. Alright, then. Let's do this," Angeal said as he entered a battle stance. If not for his beak, I could imagine him wearing a smirk worthy of donning Chaos's face.  

TerashiLeonGoken

Eloquent Guildsman

9,325 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Elocutionist 200

SubonicXP

Captain

Mega Sex Symbol

5,725 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Marathon 300
  • Megathread 100
PostPosted: Sun Nov 20, 2016 1:29 pm
TerashiLeonGoken

Angeal's eyes opened widely when he regarded the Miltank, giving me time to recall Rala. "Whoa. You're a big one. Alright, then. Let's do this," Angeal said as he entered a battle stance. If not for his beak, I could imagine him wearing a smirk worthy of donning Chaos's face.

"Hm? Another funny looking bird..." Whitney mused aloud. "Looks like one of those things from Hoenn...oh what do you call them...any who, looks weird." The gym leader with a shrug. "Oh well! They all get flattened the same! Milky, Rollout!" The girl commanded.

With a moo the cow would curl up into a tightly compact ball and with astonishing speed it would roll towards Angeal, its speed ever increasing the more it rolled it seemed.  
PostPosted: Sun Nov 20, 2016 1:46 pm
I was quick to pull out my SNAG and scan Angeal for his data, but the Torchic had his own ideas, using Agility to quicky dash out of the way of the rolling cow.

"Is that all you got, beefy?" Angeal sneered. "I could run circles around your plump behind."

"Don't get cocky," I warned him. "Especially since you haven't been trained yet."  

TerashiLeonGoken

Eloquent Guildsman

9,325 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Elocutionist 200

SubonicXP

Captain

Mega Sex Symbol

5,725 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Marathon 300
  • Megathread 100
PostPosted: Sun Nov 20, 2016 5:05 pm
TerashiLeonGoken
I was quick to pull out my SNAG and scan Angeal for his data, but the Torchic had his own ideas, using Agility to quicky dash out of the way of the rolling cow.

"Is that all you got, beefy?" Angeal sneered. "I could run circles around your plump behind."

"Don't get cocky," I warned him. "Especially since you haven't been trained yet."

Milky would roll on by as Angeal ran out of the way. The cow however did not stop rolling and in fact upon missing its speed increased a notch, the bovine would make a sharp u-turn and barrel towards the Torchic, relying on the element of surprise and speed to maybe catch it off guard.  
PostPosted: Sun Nov 20, 2016 5:43 pm
Angeal kept on bragging and talking crap, so it was no surprise when he got blindsighted by a Miltank he wasn't keeping his eye on.

I did warn him...

"Gah... ignateous ~/~," Angeal spat, rising to its talons. "Who the hell do you think I AM!?"

With that, Angeal lifted itself into the air via its scrawny wings and aimed its talons at the rolling Miltank, attempting to land talon-first on the cow via Scratch.

...which must've looked a lot cooler in its head. "Focus! We're fighting a Gym Leader!"

"Just sit back and relax, alright?" Angeal said. "I got this."

I facepalmed at this point. There wasn't much else I could do.  

TerashiLeonGoken

Eloquent Guildsman

9,325 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Elocutionist 200

SubonicXP

Captain

Mega Sex Symbol

5,725 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Marathon 300
  • Megathread 100
PostPosted: Mon Nov 21, 2016 12:05 pm
TerashiLeonGoken

The cow was scratched and scrapped by the Torchic but alas it kept on rolling, the bovine hurt by the Scratch but nowhere near enough to make it stop its Rollout.

"You're going to have to do better than that to stop Milky! And if you don't figure out a way to soon it will be too late!" Whitney cheered with a smile and a giggle. She was right though, it was obvious that the more the Miltank was allowed to roll around the more speed and power it gained behind its attack, her Miltank was specifically trained to utilize Rollout to its full extent. It was becoming clear why Whitney's cow was so feared in Goldenrod City.

With a moo the cow kept rolling, heading straight for a wall after having moved on past the Torchic and its scratch. At first it might look like it was going to crash into the wall but instead the cow rolled up it and bounced off of it, flying towards Angeal like a wrecking ball swinging in the air.  
Side RP Board

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff