Crew

Unstoppable OTP

27,425 Points
  • Falling For You 25
  • Married 100
  • OTP 200
PostPosted: Mon Nov 14, 2016 1:22 pm
tussle

"It's not fireballs or anything," The crackling disappeared, Algie apparently lulled into a false sense of security. He chuckled, "But I can manage that sith lightning probably now.."

Of course part of letting his guard down was because he proceeded to give Jeremiah a very nice foot rub. With maybe some magic hand assistance. Just a little. A tiiiiiny bit.

azuredreams

PostPosted: Mon Nov 14, 2016 3:01 pm
tussle

Jeremiah ended up melting, just a little bit, under the influence of a particular touch being applied to his feet and rubbing. It was hard to not to, when Algie was doing something like this.

His eyes slid closed without him realizing it, cracking back open and momentarily distracted from his time biding. "I'll look forward to seeing that in the future then ..."

Give him a moment, he was going to enjoy this before he did something.

iloveyouDIE

azuredreams
Crew

Snarky OTP

33,025 Points
  • Married 100
  • Falling For You 25
  • OTP 200

iloveyouDIE
Crew

Unstoppable OTP

27,425 Points
  • Falling For You 25
  • Married 100
  • OTP 200
PostPosted: Mon Nov 14, 2016 4:24 pm
tussle

Alg gave one foot a full rub down and that little bit of chiropractic knowledge was never regretted. The next foot was picked up and given a similar treatment. Alg idly gripped lightly down Jeremiah's calf, which was honestly just habit, making sure he wasn't too tense before he smirk and the bottom of the foot got a static-shock level zap.

Who was lulled into a false sense of security?

azuredreams

PostPosted: Mon Nov 14, 2016 4:39 pm
tussle

Jeremiah jerked his foot away with a growl, tumbling more onto the floor and then rolling into a low crouch. There was a glint to his eyes, that glow there as his fingers twitched.

"Alg," he said sweetly, "you know you shouldn't mix pleasure and pain." Not that he really felt much of that but it was beside the point and his husband did not get much more warning than that before Jeremiah was launching himself at him and going for his sides again.

iloveyouDIE

azuredreams
Crew

Snarky OTP

33,025 Points
  • Married 100
  • Falling For You 25
  • OTP 200

iloveyouDIE
Crew

Unstoppable OTP

27,425 Points
  • Falling For You 25
  • Married 100
  • OTP 200
PostPosted: Mon Nov 14, 2016 5:07 pm
tussle

Alg grinned that crooked grin of his but his only answer was the crackle between his fingers when Jeremiah looked ready to spring.

Alg yelped as he was attacked, laugh-yelling with the tickling and his own arms wrapping around Jeremiah in a bear hug trying to pin them to his sides. Yes he was still being tickled but he, between hysterical laughing, managed to zap Jeremiah in the a**.

azuredreams

PostPosted: Mon Nov 14, 2016 5:41 pm
tussle

Jeremiah just growled at the zap to his arse and for all that no one else could keep a grip on him, there was only just the barest hints of slipperiness to him and his husband could likely hold on past that. (As Jeremiah even when he wanted to be loose, never wanted to get away from Alg.)

He fought past the bear hug, relentless in his tickling and laughing himself. Not that he realized that, as he tickled his husband, a bit of cold seeped in and where his fingers touched cold remained.

iloveyouDIE

azuredreams
Crew

Snarky OTP

33,025 Points
  • Married 100
  • Falling For You 25
  • OTP 200

iloveyouDIE
Crew

Unstoppable OTP

27,425 Points
  • Falling For You 25
  • Married 100
  • OTP 200
PostPosted: Mon Nov 14, 2016 5:50 pm
tussle

"Bloody cheat-" Alg shivered, laughing and biting his lip against laughing as he tried to smack cold fingers away. The truth was that cold hands under the shirt could rouse even worse wrestling matches than tickle fights could.

"Don't make me magic hands.." Still with the power names.

azuredreams

PostPosted: Mon Nov 14, 2016 6:04 pm
tussle

"Now who's bloody cheating ..." Jeremiah huffed, not relenting and not knowing that he was leaving bits of cold in the wake of his fingers. He just kept a firm hold of his husband and they ended up rolling off of the couch and onto the floor.

He was straddling Alg now, trying to bend away from his hands, but wasn't working when he wouldn't give up tickling the other.

iloveyouDIE

azuredreams
Crew

Snarky OTP

33,025 Points
  • Married 100
  • Falling For You 25
  • OTP 200

iloveyouDIE
Crew

Unstoppable OTP

27,425 Points
  • Falling For You 25
  • Married 100
  • OTP 200
PostPosted: Mon Nov 14, 2016 6:35 pm
tussle

There was quite a thump when they hit the floor and he heard distantly skittering cat feet dart to investigate. Alg was laughing and squirming and now he was on his back and pretty much at the other's mercy, "Jer-" he huffed, laughing, face red, "Quit.. with the.." still laughing and writhing, "cold..."

His hands grabbed at Jeremiah's, his warm against the other's chill, making it all the more obvious.

azuredreams

PostPosted: Mon Nov 14, 2016 6:45 pm
tussle

Jeremiah blinked and leaned back when Algie grabbed at his hands and realized, quite suddenly, the difference. Sometimes he never did notice the chill but with his husband's warm hands wrapped around his he couldn't miss it.

Never mind that there were still chill spots on Algie's side that hadn't quite started to fade yet. "I didn't even realize," he said quietly, squeezing Algie's hands back.

iloveyouDIE

azuredreams
Crew

Snarky OTP

33,025 Points
  • Married 100
  • Falling For You 25
  • OTP 200

iloveyouDIE
Crew

Unstoppable OTP

27,425 Points
  • Falling For You 25
  • Married 100
  • OTP 200
PostPosted: Mon Nov 14, 2016 7:00 pm
tussle

Alg was still chuckling, gasping for breaths a bit and his eyes watering, "It's fine love.." Another laugh and the battle seemed to stop again, this time Alg taking Jeremiah's hands and rubbing them between his warm ones.

"I think you frosted my sweater.." He chuckled again.

azuredreams

PostPosted: Mon Nov 14, 2016 8:23 pm
tussle

The battle did seem to come to a halt, a faint red to Jeremiah's cheeks when Algie mentioned frost on his sweater. "I suppose you're not the only one that learned they can do something today."

His fingers wriggled between Alg's, warming quickly. As they warmed, the chill feeling seemed to finally fade away as well as the frost. "Though I admit not quite the magic hands I prefer." Being able to chill with a touch? Perhaps during the summer but-

iloveyouDIE

azuredreams
Crew

Snarky OTP

33,025 Points
  • Married 100
  • Falling For You 25
  • OTP 200

iloveyouDIE
Crew

Unstoppable OTP

27,425 Points
  • Falling For You 25
  • Married 100
  • OTP 200
PostPosted: Mon Nov 14, 2016 8:31 pm
tussle

The hands sandwiched between his own Alg brought them to his lips and kissed the knuckles, "I like them just fine.." More than fine really. He'd always been very fond of Jeremiah's hands.

Why do you think the other playing the piano was a thing?

azuredreams

PostPosted: Mon Nov 14, 2016 8:49 pm
tussle

Jeremiah let out a breath and smiled at his husband, fingers wriggling in his husband's grip when the knuckles were kissed.

"I'm sure you do." Especially when Jeremiah played the piano. "... but probably not as much as I enjoy your hands." A pause because he-

Yes. Well.

iloveyouDIE

azuredreams
Crew

Snarky OTP

33,025 Points
  • Married 100
  • Falling For You 25
  • OTP 200

iloveyouDIE
Crew

Unstoppable OTP

27,425 Points
  • Falling For You 25
  • Married 100
  • OTP 200
PostPosted: Mon Nov 14, 2016 8:56 pm
tussle
Alg just smiled, released his husband's hands and pulled him down for a kiss.

I mean they were already laying on the floor so..

azuredreams
oh god

ashdown

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas